剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
-Possibly." -"You were right," he said.
“尸体在那里 就像你说的一样
"The body was there as you described.
在桥下 左脚上穿着布洛克鞋”
Under the bridge. One brogue on the left foot."
“左脚上穿着布洛克鞋”
"One brogue on the left foot."
“但你没有杀死他” 她问:“你怎么知道 ”
"But you didn't kill him." "How do you know?" she asked.
我正打算问同一个问题
I was just going to ask the same thing.
他可…
He cou--
不…别理…
No, no, no. Let it go. Let it go.
-不 我最好接电♥话♥ 以防万一 -别打断创作思路
-No, I better, just in case. -Don't stop the flow.
-你好 -嗨 马蒂 是布鲁斯 你好吗
-Hello. -Hey, Marty, it's Bruce. How you doin'?
-我很好 谢谢你 布鲁斯 -真要命
-I'm fine. Thank you, Bruce. -For God's sake.
我们能聊聊AFC吗
Can we talk about AFC?
-不行 我们在工作 -现在不行 布鲁斯
-Not now, we're working. -Not now, Bruce.
我很快会再联♥系♥你
You know what? We'll talk soon.
-我保证 -是 但…马蒂…
-I promise. -Yeah, bu-- Marty--
-抱歉 艾克 -刚才写到哪了
-Sorry, Ike. -Where were we?
集中注意力
Focus.
(犹太周)
然后突然之间
Then all of a sudden…
等等 然后我…你知道吗
Wait, wait. And I-- You know what?
马蒂 嘿 马蒂 过来这边 见见我的新朋友
Marty! Hey, Marty! Come over. Come over and meet my new friends.
我给了他一个新的要价 做了正确的事 就这样
I gave him a new offer. Do the right thing. Anyway.
马蒂 过来…来见见大家
Marty! Come here. Come here. You gotta meet everybody.
这是马克斯 布洛克 金斯利和雷诺克斯
This is Marcus, Brock, Kingsley and Lennox.
他们的名字都是姓 太搞笑了
All their names are surnames. It's hilarious.
嗨 很高兴认识你们
Hi, good to meet you.
-嗨 马蒂 -嗨 马蒂
-Hey, Marty. -Hey, Marty.
这些家伙太赞了 他们每周工作75小时
These guys are the best. They've been working 75-hour weeks,
终于有时间休假了 这是他们应得的
and now they're finally taking a well-deserved break.
-对吧 我说得对吗 -那还用说
-Am I right? Am I right? -Hell yeah!
这地方是不是很棒
How about this place, huh?
确实很棒 对
It's somethin' else. Yeah.
看到烧烤架了吗 比你的房♥子都大
See that barbecue? It's bigger than your house.
超级大 对
Super big. Yeah.
还有这游泳池
And how about this pool, huh?
肾脏形状 经典
Kidney-shaped. You can't go wrong.
我打赌你不敢脱♥光♥了下水 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 来吧
I dare you to strip off and jump in. Totally naked. Yeah? Come on!
脱♥光♥…
Do it! Do it! Do it!
其实 我身上太多汗
You know, I'm-- I'm too sweaty.
-汗 -拜托 马蒂
-Sweaty? -Come on, Marty.
-来吧 -别让我的汗弄脏你们的游泳池
-Come on. -You don't want my sweat in your pool.
-下水吧 -进来吧 马蒂
-Come jump in. -Come on in, Marty.
我真的很想 但是…
Look, I-I would love to, I just--
我手上有事 我最好继续回去做
I'm in the middle of a bunch of stuff, and I better get back to it.
-马蒂 -很高兴认识你们
-Marty. -Nice to meet you.
-是 -你才到 看 马蒂
-Yeah. -You just got here. Look. Marty!
马蒂 别这样嘛
Marty, come on!
真是扫兴鬼
Such a joy thief.
抱歉 我最好回去我的专属地狱看看
Sorry, guys. Think I'd better get back to my own personal hell.
不过出来休假感觉真好
Still, it was nice to be out on day leave.
对了 麻烦你们把音乐声音调小点
By the way, if you could just turn the music down a jot.
我很喜欢 但马蒂好像来月经了
I love it, but I think Marty might be on his period.
可怜的马蒂
Poor Marty!
回头见
Later.
给我倒满
Top me off.
真是一帮小混♥蛋♥
What a bunch of fucking pricks.
-那些人 -骄横自大的对冲基金人♥渣♥
-Those guys? -Entitled hedge fund scum.
真受不了他们
I can't stand 'em.
好消息是业主正在打价格高昂的离婚官司
The good news is the owner is going through a really nasty divorce.
-不是吧 -对
-Oh, no. -Yeah.
他必须尽快出手
He needs to sell quick.
如果你可以出价 就算是低价 他也必须接受
So you could probably offer, like, less, and he'd have to take it.
可怜的鲍勃
Poor Bob.
你应该打给地♥产♥中介
You should call your Realtor.
-我不确定 -你疯了吗
-I don't know. -Are you crazy?
你会拥有南汉普顿最棒的房♥子
You'd have the best house in Southampton.
是因为树 对吧
It's about the tree, isn't it?
-向左转 -这是一场探险啊
-Turn left. -This is an adventure.
没错…
It is. It is.
-好的 直走… -好 直走就好
-Okay, straight. Straight. -Okay, right. Still going straight.
-接下来向右转 就是现在 -现在
-You're going to turn right. Now… -And now?
-我有点头晕 -你知道目前在哪吗
-I feel dizzy. -Do you know where you are?
毫无头绪
I can't even begin to guess.
-好的 可以了 停下 我只是… -是 怎么
-Okay, now. Stop. I'm just-- -Yep. What?
-好的 -是
-Okay. -Yeah.
好的 张开眼睛吧
Okay, open your eyes.
对 你再也不用看那蓝莓色的丑东西了
Yeah, you will never have to look at that blueberry hellhole again.
-再也不用了 -再也不用了
-Never again. -Never again.
墙上有洞
There's holes in the wall.
工程还在进行中
It's on its way.
-最后会…我已经想好了那个画面 -是
-It's gonna be-- I have this vision. -Yeah.
单色风格
All that monochromatic nonsense.
你知道吗 这是我父母 以前给菲丽斯和我量身高的地方
You know what? This is where my parents used to measure Phyllis and me.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
是不是很有意思 我以前只有这么高
Isn't it funny to think about? I-I was only that tall.
天啊 这是菲丽斯疯长个子的夏天
Oh, my gosh. That was the summer that Phyllis really shot up,
-我好嫉妒 -他们已经死了
-and I-I-I was so jealous. -They're dead.
-什么 -马蒂 你必须放下他们
-What? -Marty, you have to let them go.
我说真的 这房♥子不是博物馆 而是坟墓
I swear, this house, it's not a museum. It's a tomb.
有时我觉得我在推你进步
You know, sometimes I feel like I'm working on you,
但你没有主动进步 你明白吗
but I don't think you're working on you. Do you know what I'm saying?
对不起…我保证我会更主动的
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I promise, I'll work harder.
别生我的气
Don't be mad at me.
我没有生气 我只是…
I'm not mad. I'm just--
马蒂 别紧张
Marty, relax.
深呼吸 这对你的心脏有好处
Yeah, breathe. It's not good for your heart.
结果会很棒的 现在还未完工 结果一定很棒
It's gonna be great. It's not done. It's gonna be great.
-相信我 -好的
-Trust me. -Okay.
我刚和房♥产中介通话
So, I just got off the phone with the Realtor.
-真的 他怎么说 -坏消息
-Really? What did he say? -Bad news.
什么意思
How do you mean?
他说任何人都不该买♥♥那栋房♥子
He says under no circumstances should anyone buy that house.
地基需要加固 且化粪池一直无法♥正♥常运作
It needs underpinning, and the septic tank has never worked.
他为什么要这么说
Why would he say that?
你知道吗 他想自己买♥♥下来
You know what? He wants to buy the house himself.
不是的…他是家里的老朋友 他只是想提醒我
Oh, no. No. He's an old family friend. He's just trying to give me a heads-up.
胡说八道 他知道这是座金矿 他想捷足先登
Bullshit. He knows you're sitting on a gold mine, and he wants a piece.
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
他在说谎 马蒂
He's lying, Marty.
听着 我们得快点行动了 你联络那个弄树的人了吗
Now, look, we need to move quickly. Have you called the tree guy?
没有
No.
为什么
Why not?
你和那棵该死的树是怎么回事
What is it with you and that fucking tree?
不知道 可能是因为它有情感上的意义吧
I don't know. I guess it just has sentimental value.
情感上的意…这棵树养育你长大了
Sentimental val-- Did this tree raise you?
不是
No.
不是吧 这棵树帮你换过尿布 为你做过饭
No? Did this tree change your diaper? Did it cook you a meal?
资助你读书
Did it pay for your school?
那不是我的意思
That's not really what I'm trying to say.
你的意思是什么 你爱上这棵树了
What are you saying? Are you in love with the tree?
马蒂 多年前 你告诉我你从未坠入爱河
Marty, you told me years ago you'd never been in love,
但你没说过你爱上了一棵树
but you failed to mention that you're in love with a tree.
我只是很喜欢它
I'm just fond of it.
喜欢 哪种喜欢 性的那种
Fond? Fond how? Like, sexually?
因为在我听来 你似乎很想与这棵树共度良宵
Because it's sounding an awful lot to me like maybe you want to fuck this tree.
我不想与它共度良宵
I don't want to fuck the tree.
我是开玩笑的
I'm joking.
我只是觉得你对这棵树有种奇怪的感情
I just feel like, if anyone has a thing about the tree, it's you.
我说我不想砍掉它 而你不愿放弃
I said I didn't want to chop it down, and you won't let it go.
不知为何 你似乎很讨厌这棵树
For some reason, it feels like you hate this tree.
所以精神病人接管了疯人院
So, the lunatics have taken over the asylum, have they?
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表