剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thanks.
-我不想扔掉 -看看 什…不
-And I don't wanna throw it out. -Check it out. No, no.
-因为我知道这是全新的 -嗨 凯西
-Because I know it's perfectly brand-new. -Hey, Cathy.
见到你真好 请问马蒂在哪
It's good to see you. Can you point me in the direction of Marty, please?
算了 我自己找
Forget it. I'll find him myself.
-你好吗 -嗨 马蒂
-What's up? -Hi, Marty.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
怎…
What's…
这是怎么一回事
What's going on?
-没什么 只是在卸货 -我看见了
-Nothing. Just unpacking. -I can see that.
纸板把我的手划得到处是伤 你瞧
I got cuts all over my hands from the cardboard. See?
-一定很疼 -对 有点疼
-That's gotta hurt. -Yeah. Yeah, a little bit.
布鲁斯 能给我们一点时间吗
Bruce, can you give us a moment, please?
有…
What's…
有什么问题吗
What's going on?
马蒂
Well, Marty…
问题太多了
a lot of things are going on.
其中一个是你什么时候搬走了
One being, when did you move?
几天前
A few days ago.
但你知道我们打算搬走
But you knew we were moving.
我们必须搬走
We had to.
城里的租金要压垮我们了
The city rent was killing us.
我以为我们决定了不离开城里
I thought we decided we were not going to leave the city.
这个嘛
Well,
我知道你决定了你不想离开
I know that you decided that you didn't want to.
但我决定了我们必须离开 为了让公♥司♥能经营下去
But I decided that we had to, to keep the company from going under.
而且鉴于这是我的公♥司♥
And since it's my company,
我决定了
I decided…
这
that…
就是我的决定 所以我们搬来这里了
that that was the decision. So, yeah, here we are.
这里挺好的
And it's kinda nice.
-瞧瞧这里空间多大 多亮 -是
-Look at the space and the light. -Yeah.
可不是 这是美国的威尼斯
No. It's the Venice of America.
我们能去你的办公室聊聊吗
Can we speak in your office, please?
关于这个
About that.
我们不再用独♥立♥办公室了
We no longer have private offices.
对 现在是开放式办公
Yeah, it's-- it's more of an open concept now.
马蒂
Oh, Marty.
这太糟糕了
This is… a shame.
-为什么 -你
-Why? -You.
这一切
All of this.
你这是大退步
You've taken a real step backwards.
马蒂 你没有想清楚
You're not thinking clearly, Marty.
我都是为你的利益着想
I have your best interest at heart.
看你这样伤害自己 我很受伤
And it's hurting me to see you hurt yourself like this.
-这样吗 -是的
-Is that so? -Yes, it's so.
就是这样
It's very much so.
你知道我刚才用了两小时 过乔治华盛顿大桥吗
Do you know that I just spent two hours on the GW Bridge, okay?
乔治华盛顿本人都不会花那么长时间 穿越哈德森河
George fucking Washington himself didn't take that long to cross the Hudson.
特拉华
The Delaware.
-什么 -他横渡了特拉华河
-What? -He crossed the Delaware.
那是很出名的横渡
That's-- That is the famous crossing.
-我知道 -他横渡特拉华河
-I know. -He crossed the Delaware.
他是总统 马蒂 他横渡过很多河
He was president, Marty. He crossed a lot of fucking rivers.
你觉得他最初是怎么到达曼哈顿的
How do you think he got to Manhattan in the first place, huh?
-他是乘坐PATH列车吗 -好吧
-What, did he take the PATH train? -Okay.
让我告诉你 这个安排是不靠不住的
Let me tell you something. This arrangement, it's untenable.
靠不住
It's untenable!
你觉得我要怎么帮助AFC
How do you expect me to help AFC
如果我要花两个小时才能来这里
if I am stuck for two hours schlepping out here, huh?
马蒂 这是浪费金钱
It's, like, a waste of money, Marty.
浪费你的金钱
It's a waste of your money.
那就别来
Then don't come.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
如果这么麻烦
If it's so much of a hassle,
那也许你不用来
then maybe you shouldn't come.
马蒂
Marty…
-你要炒掉我 -不
-are you firing me? -No.
不 当然不是
No. No, of course not.
那就好 因为我…
Good. Good, because I--
但诺曼霍洛维茨要炒掉你
But Norman Horowitz is.
-太好了 马蒂 太好了 -马蒂
-Yes! Yes, Marty. Yes! -Marty!
马蒂 做得好
Way to go, Marty.
马蒂
Marty!
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表