剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
I'm concerned people might be confused if there isn't an observable hierarchy,
他们可能会觉得没有方向或没安全感
and they might feel rudderless or insecure.
有道理吗
Does that make sense?
是 对 很有道理
Yeah. Complete sense.
太好了 员工知道我在这里的身份
Great. The workers, they know my status here,
但他们需要看见实际的形式
but they need to see it a little bit more.
是为了他们好 不是为了我
This is for them, not for me.
没问题 不 我们这就着手
Absolutely. No. We'll get on it right away.
太好了 我必须道歉
Fantastic. Now, I must apologize.
我打断了你 你想说什么
I interrupted you. What did you wanna say?
汉娜 画框店的那个女孩
Hannah, the girl at the frame store.
-怎么 -我约她出去了
-Yeah? -I asked her out.
牛人马蒂马科维兹 我真为你骄傲
Marty goddamn fucking Markowitz. I'm so proud of you!
-你打算带她去哪里 -我们下周要出门散步
-Where are you taking her? -We're gonna go for a walk next week.
-散步 去哪 -不知道
-A walk? Walk to where? -Yeah. I don't know.
公园
The park maybe?
我爱你 兄弟 来
I love you, pal. Here.
这很温馨 但听我说
It's very sweet. Let me tell you something.
女人不需要散步
Women don't wanna walk.
她们需要大手笔 让她们惊喜 赞叹
They wanna be wowed. Swept off their feet. Impressed.
好的 那我该带她去哪
Okay. So, where should I take her?
-天 -什么
-Oh, my God. -What?
-老天 -什么
-Oh, my God. -What?
带她去笔文艺嘉年华
Bring her to the PEN Gala.
我的天
老天 艾克 这不太好
Gosh, Ike, I don't know.
明明很好 这是完美计划 我带邦妮 你带汉娜 四人约会
I do. It's perfect. I'll bring Bonnie. You bring Hannah. Double date.
听起来棒极了 只是…问题是这样
It sounds amazing. It's just-- Here's the thing.
四张票 每张1000美元
Four tickets at a thousand bucks a pop.
我觉得两张都够奢侈了
I even thought two sounded a little wasteful.
慈善不叫奢侈
Charity's not wasteful.
那可是笔文艺基金会 马蒂
It's the PEN Foundation, Marty.
印刷文字是民♥主♥反抗专♥制♥的最有力武器
The printed word is the greatest weapon our democracy has against tyranny.
你在乎民♥主♥ 对吧
You care about democracy, don't you?
艾克医生 我…
Dr. Ike, I--
我向你保证 我爱民♥主♥
I promise you, I love democracy,
我绝不容忍♥专♥制♥
and I cannot stand tyranny.
但是 听着 不如你和邦妮去吧
But, look, why don't you and Bonnie just go?
我不必去
I don't have to go.
四张票呢
I mean, four tickets.
感觉不值得 仅此而已
It just doesn't seem worth it. That's all.
你知道吗 也许你是对的
You know what? I think you might be right.
-四个人4000美元太欺负人了 -对
-4,000 for four people is a rip-off. -I think so.
尤其是一张八人的桌子只需要6000美元
Especially when you can sponsor a table that seats eight for only six grand.
简直是批发折扣价
That's basically like having a wholesale discount.
瞧 我们已经占便宜了
See? We're already saving money.
-我去打电♥话♥ -好的
-I'll make the calls. -Okay.
对了 别忘了办公室的事
And don't forget about the office.
是 好的
Yeah. All right.
不知道呢 亲爱的 我不太喜欢那种场合
I don't know, honey. It's not really my thing.
什么意思 那是笔文艺嘉年华
What do you mean? It's the PEN Gala.
我累死了 我看起来糟透了 我的衣服都穿不下了
I'm exhausted. I look like crap. I can't fit into any of my clothes.
-我觉得我不会享受的 -你不会享受笔文艺嘉年华
-I just don't think I'll enjoy it. -You won't enjoy the PEN Gala?
亲爱的 我才刚出产房♥
Honey, I just gave birth, like, 15 minutes ago.
有安妮塔呢 要不然花钱请她做什么
And now we got Anita here. What else you pay her for?
不如我们出去吧 就我们两人
Why don't we go out? Just the two of us?
我感觉都不怎么见到你人了
Feel like I've barely seen you.
小邦 我正邀请你与我一起出去
Bon, I'm asking you to come out of the house with me.
那是笔文艺嘉年华啊 老天 我以为你会很激动
It's the PEN Gala, for God's sakes. I thought you'd be thrilled.
我只是对那种活动不感兴趣
I'm not crazy about those kind of events,
因为我不太喜欢那个版本的你
because I'm not crazy about that version of you.
哪个版本
What version of me?
在那种场合中现身的版本
The one that comes out at those types of occasions.
从不知道什么时候该打住的版本
The one who never knows when enough is enough.
随你便吧 邦妮 但说真的 我…
Suit yourself, Bonnie. But honestly, I--
我根本不知道你在说什么
I don't have a clue what you're talking about.
我打算让基尔申鲍姆坐这里
So I think I'll put Kirschenbaum here,
远离乐队 然后米切罗森在乐队旁边
away from the band, and I'll put Mitch Rosen close to the band.
这样别人就听不见他的咀嚼声
That way no one hears him chew.
我猜你想在厕所附近
I take it you wanna be near the bathroom?
对
Yeah.
你还好吗 你看起来有点疲惫
You okay? You look a little peaked.
我只是 我有点紧张
I'm just a little nervous, that's all.
-对于约会 -是
-'Bout the date? -Yeah.
嘿 你会赢得美人心
Hey, you're gonna bowl her over.
她大概总是见一些 拽她去格雷木瓜餐厅吃饭的笨蛋
She's probably used to most schmucks dragging her to Gray's Papaya.
这提醒了我 我应该给笔文艺基金会开支票
Which reminds me, I should probably cut a check to the PEN Foundation.
-对 -账簿在你的办公室
-Okay. -Ledger in your office?
对 办公桌抽屉
Yep. Desk drawer.
-马蒂 -怎么
Marty.
-我们能和你聊聊吗 -好
-Could we talk to you for a sec? -Yeah, sure.
史蒂文斯先生刚交给我
Mr. Stevens just handed me
这些发♥票♥ 一共是54节企业心理学咨♥询♥课
these invoices for a total of 54 industrial psychology sessions.
对 然后呢
And?
你希望我怎么处理
What would you like me to do about them?
当然是付款
Pay them, obviously.
我们能负担得起吗
Can we really afford that?
能 多亏了史蒂文斯先生
Yes, we can. Thanks to Mr. Stevens,
我们上个月的利润率创下新高
our margins hit an all-time high last month.
我们的开支也是
And so did our expenses.
-什么 凯西 -没什么
-What's that, Cathy? -Nothing.
听着 马蒂 我承认 史蒂文斯先生给了我们一些有用的建议
Look, Marty. I'll admit Mr. Stevens gave us some helpful pointers,
但是 我们真的需要 全职的企业心理医师
but do we really need a full-time industrial psychologist?
布鲁斯 拜托 瞧瞧这里的种种改进
Bruce, come on. Look at all the changes around here.
我瞧了 但不是每一个我都喜欢
I have, and some of them I'm not too crazy about.
你必须拥抱变化或是挑战变化
You have to embrace change, or you can fight it,
-但你不能阻止变化 -但你不能阻止变化
-but you can't stop it happening. -But you can't stop it happening.
对 史蒂文斯先生是这么说的
Yes. That's what Mr. Stevens says.
我只是担心他在这里会变成一种干扰
I just worry that his presence here might be becoming a distraction.
我的妈呀 布鲁斯
Well, gee-whiz, Bruce.
我们来分♥析♥一下吧
Let's take a second to unpack that.
你有没有思考过 你为什么这么容易被♥干♥扰
Have you ever stopped to wonder why you may be so easily distracted?
什么
What's that?
那是史蒂文斯先生的新桌子 阿米什檀香木
That's Mr. Stevens' new desk. Amish sandalwood.
不错
Nice.
两位 史蒂文斯先生是来帮忙的
Guys, Mr. Stevens is here to help.
他不会离开
He's also here to stay.
所以 努力适应吧
So, get used to it.
好吗 好了 加油
Okay? Now then, go team!
加油
Go.
(1983年6月)
(雅伦基金会)
真谢谢你
Thank you so much.
嗨
Hey!
-马蒂 -汉娜
-Marty. -Hannah.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
你看起来很棒
You look great.
-谢谢 -好
-Thank you. -Yeah.
你看起来像詹姆士邦德
You look like James Bond.
我给你带了件东西
I got you something.
谢谢 你真客气
Thank you. That's… nice.
你不用送我礼物的
You didn't have to get me a gift.
-打开吧 -好的
-Open it. -Okay. Yeah.
哇 一个画框
A picture frame.
-对 -画框
-Yeah. -A picture frame.
我是想大家总是从你那里买♥♥画框
I figured everyone's always getting picture frames from you,
换一换 这次轮到你收画框 应该不错
that it might be nice, for a change, if someone gave a frame to you.
这…
That's a--
-这是个烂主意 对不起 -不是啊
-It's a terrible idea. I'm so sorry. -No, no, it's not.
这很棒 我们没卖♥♥这种
No. This is great. We don't carry this kind…
-好吧 -所以我觉得很有新意 很好玩
-All right. -…so this is new and interesting to me.
-那好 -谢谢 你真贴心
-Okay. -Thank you. So sweet.
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表