剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
Ike saved me. Do you understand?
我这条命都是他救的 如果没有艾克 我不会活到今天
I owe my life to him. I would be dead without Ike.
百分之百已经死了
100% dead.
我有今天的一切都是因为他
I owe him everything.
天
Wow.
你陷得真深啊
You're in real deep, huh?
这里一切可好
Everything okay in here?
-是 -是的
-Oh, yeah. -Yeah.
只是在帮米莉安找干的衣服
Just helping Miriam, you know, find some dry clothes.
你穿绿色很好看 米莉安
You look good in green, Miriam.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉打扰了 亲爱的 卡尔想和你唱双重唱
So sorry to barge in. Honey, Carl wants to duet with you.
不好了 别告诉我你把卡拉ok机拿出来了
Oh, no. Don't tell me you broke out the karaoke machine.
我有罪
I'm guilty as charged.
拿出来了 一切准备就绪 已经点了《为开派对的权利抗争》
It's out, it's on, and it is primed with "Fight for Your Right to Party."
我必须要唱吗
Do I have to?
他要带我们去纽约市芭蕾舞团的开幕夜
He's taking us to the opening night of the New York City Ballet, okay?
-一切都是有代价的 -你说得对
-Nothing comes for free. -No, you've got a point.
来吧 你们想唱吗
Okay, come here. Oh, do you two want to sing?
其实 马蒂 我需要你帮我拿个东西
Actually, you know what, Marty? I need you to grab me something, okay?
青柠用完了 人们还在等玛格丽塔酒呢
We're out of limes, and the people need margaritas.
-你能处理吗 -我这就去
-Can you handle? -I'm on it.
谢谢你 马蒂 来吧…
Thanks, Marty. Come on, come on, come on.
(佛斯特农场)
马蒂 马蒂马科维兹
Marty? Marty Markowitz?
对 齐克曼太太
Yes. Mrs. Zicherman.
我以为你搬走了
I thought you moved.
不 没有
No. No.
我…
Well, I--
邮箱上的名字变了
The mailbox had a different name,
我以为你不告而别了
and I thought you left without saying goodbye.
不 我还住在那里
No, I'm still there. Yeah.
好的 你最近好吗
Okay. Well… What are you up to?
菲丽斯好吗
How's Phyllis?
我听说南茜生了个小女孩
I heard Nancy had a little girl.
-你一定开心极了 -真的吗
-You must be over the moon. -Really?
对 我收到了她的宝宝诞生通知 名字太可爱了
Yeah, I got a birth announcement. What a cute name.
乔尔还好吗
And how's Joel?
-你没事吧 -我很好
-Are you okay? -Yeah. No, I'm fine.
我只是来买♥♥些日常用品
I'm just here to, you know, pick up some essentials.
青柠
Some limes.
你脸色有点发白
You look a little pale.
只是累了 对
Just tired, I think. Yeah.
见到你真好
Well, it's really good to see you.
-我也是 对 -好的
-Yeah, likewise. Yeah. -Yeah.
我常常想起你
I mean, I've been thinking about you a lot.
-是吗 -我很高兴你没事
So I'm glad you're okay.
是
Yes.
嘿 下次菲丽斯和孩子们出城时 不如你带他们过来吧
Hey, why don't you bring Phyllis and the kids over next time they're out?
我们叙叙旧 一定会很开心的
We'll all catch up. It'll be wonderful.
我已经多年没见过他们了 有好多事要聊呢
I haven't seen them in years, so there's a lot to catch up on.
-好的 -好的
-Okay, well… -Okay.
-见到你真高兴 回头见 -好的
-Well, good to see you. I'll see you. -Yeah. Oh.
-好的 -拜拜
-All right. -Bye-bye.
-拜拜 -是
-Bye-bye. -Yeah.
(帕奇奥格 30公里 纽约 98公里)
拜托 停下 我…
Please, stop! I--
-对不起 停下 稍等 -怎么回事
-I'm sorry. Stop. Just hold on. -What the hell?
看路啊
Watch where you're going.
见鬼
Fuck!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
你要去哪 马蒂
Where are you going, Marty?
回来 亲爱的
Come back, sweetheart.
为了妈妈 再吃一口
One more spoon for Mama.
来吧
Come on.
对 这才是我的乖儿子 真棒
That's it. That's my good boy. Well done.
你还好吗 伙计
How you doing, pal?
你…没事吧
You-- Are you okay?
要不要吃点泰诺 喝点水或…
You want some Tylenol? Some water or some--
我到处找你 这…
You know, I've been looking for you for ages. It--
大家都在问你去哪了
People have been asking for you.
嗨 老朋友
Hi, friend.
和我说说它们的名字吧
Tell me their names.
真的
Really?
那是斯图 它是伊森
That's Stu. And he's Ethan.
萨斯是那边吃植物的那条
Sass is the one eating all the-- the plants over there.
那是凯瑟琳
And that's Catheryn.
它很害羞
She's kind of demure.
别盯着它太久
Don't look at her too long.
那是亚当 它最近状况不太好
And that's Adam. He is not doing so well recently.
它们有你照顾真幸运
They're lucky they have you.
你这么认为吗
You think?
我知道这是事实
I know.
那么 接下来你有什么计划 你的下一个大项目是什么
So, what are you planning next? What's your next big project?
不知道 我在想…也许蜜蜂吧
I don't know. I was thinking… maybe some bees.
这是个好主意啊
That would be wonderful.
我想今晚回城
I'm thinking I might go back into the city tonight.
你确定
Are you sure?
是 我不太舒服
Yeah, I'm not feeling so great.
好的 有点可惜 不过…
Okay. Seems a shame, but…
不 当然
No. Of course.
对了 马蒂
Oh, hey, Marty,
既然你今晚回城
if you're going back to the city tonight,
你能帮我一个忙吗
could you do me a favor?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
我希望你向我展示
I want you to show me
我想感受爱
I wanna feel what love is
我知道你能向我展示
I know you can show me
-发生了什么 -引擎过热
-What just happened? -It's overheated.
-抛锚了 -快求救
-Are we stranded? -Call for help.
抛锚了 什么
We're stranded? What?
-我没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ -有人有信♥号♥♥吗
-I got no cell service. -Does anyone have service?
你也没有
You don't have any?
好 各位 别紧张 不会有事的
All right, everyone. Relax. It's gonna be okay.
前面有一座加油站
There's a gas station down the road.
我会去那里 打电♥话♥求助 好吗
I'll go ahead and walk down there and make a call for help, all right?
能看清路吗
Can you see anything?
-米莉安 -什么
-Miriam? -What?
能不能…请你和我一起去
Would you… Would you mind walking with me?
我觉得我欠你一个道歉
I feel like I owe you an apology.
算你走运 我得小便
You're lucky I have to pee.
谢谢
Thanks.
小心这边的泥
Watch out for this mud here.
-谢谢 -好了
-Thanks. -There we go.
我只是想说
You know, I just wanted to say that--
之前我发脾气 很抱歉
I'm sorry for earlier when I lost my temper.
没关系 我理解
It's okay. I understand.
不 有关系
No, it's not okay.
你一定是触到了我的某个痛点
I mean, you must've struck a chord, I guess,
但是 我不该那样大声嚷嚷
but I shouldn't have shouted like that.
没事的 真的
It's fine. Really.
听见那种真话是很难接受的
It's hard to hear a truth like that.
我是说 我自己内心仍然在挣扎
I mean, I'm… …still struggling with it myself.
我只是一直在想我的人生本会是怎样
Just keep thinking what my life would be like if…
如果我从未遇见他 你懂吗
I just never met him, you know?
是
Yeah.
(小食店 抽烟室)
我去一下厕所
I'm just gonna go use the restroom.
-好的 -好的
-Yeah, sure. -Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
马蒂
Marty?
马蒂
Marty?
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表