剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
辛迪给了我一个婴儿护工的联络方式 说她目前有空
Cindy gave me the name of this baby nurse she said is available.
-我要打给她 -那很贵吧
-I'm gonna call her. -Isn't that expensive?
为了一晚的好觉 每周花350美元 我愿意花两倍价钱
350 a week for a decent night's sleep? I would pay double that.
每周350 这有点太贵吧
350 a week? That's a little steep, don't you think?
我能治疗的和母亲关系僵的 纽约人就那么多
There's only so many mommy issues in New York I can treat.
所以你愿意花大价钱 为不存在的派对买♥♥套餐
So you'll spend money on this deli spread for a party that doesn't happen,
却不愿花在妻子和孩子身上
but you won't spend it on your wife and children?
别这么说 这是两回事
Come on, that's different.
我们不需要帮手 我们处理得很好
We don't need the help. We're doing fine.
你处理得好是因为乳♥头♥流血的不是你
You're doing fine because your nipples aren't bleeding,
你也不会在厕所哭泣
and you can go to the bathroom without crying.
这么说太卑鄙了 邦妮 你知道如果可以 我会做得更多
That's low, Bonnie. You know I would do more if I could.
你做不到 你也不去做 做事的是我 我需要帮手
Well, you can't, and you don't. I do, and I need this.
艾克 拜托 你一整天都在工作 我一个人应付不了
Ike, please, you're at work all day. I can't do this alone.
拜托 亲爱的 你当然可以 你是超级妈妈
Oh, come on, sweetie. Of course you can, you're supermom.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我都不知道我们为什么要为这个吵架
I don't even know why we're arguing about this.
这样好了 我用自己的钱
You know what? I'll just use my own money.
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
快看这两个小可爱 小天使
Look at those two punims. Little angels.
-她们是不是很乖 -快瞧她 艾克医生
-Aren't they something? -Look at that one, Dr. Ike.
看你的表情 就像在说 “抱歉 女儿们 奶工厂关了”
Look at your face. It's like, "Sorry, girls. Milk factory's closed."
你太幽默了 你有太多优点
You are hilarious. Got a lot to offer.
嘿 画框店的那个女孩绝对是这么认为的
Hey, the girl at the frame store certainly thought so.
这个嘛 是
Well… yeah.
她喜欢你
She liked you.
我明白原因
I can see why.
你是一个黄金单身汉
You're an extremely eligible bachelor.
所以你是说我应该邀请汉娜和我约会
So, you're saying I should ask Hannah out?
我认为你知道答案
I think you know the answer to that question,
但我们没时间聊了
but we're out of time.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 马蒂
Hey, Marty.
什么
Yeah?
能快快地和你谈谈雅伦基金会的事吗
Do you have a second for some quick Yaron business?
当然
Yeah, sure.
我的一位纽约大学同事给我寄来这个
A colleague of mine from NYU sent me this.
(笔文艺嘉年华)
PEN Gala.
这是每年最大型的慈善活动之一
It's one of the biggest philanthropic events of the year.
他们筹集大量慈善款 投入很棒的慈善活动
They raise a lot of money for incredible charities.
我认为这是让雅伦基金会 正式走上舞台的完美方式
I think this would be the perfect way to officially launch the Yaron Foundation.
-你觉得如何 -一个人1000美元入场费
-What do you say? -A thousand dollars a plate.
对 标准价格
Yeah, just standard.
是 我能考虑一下吗
Yeah. Can I think about it?
没问题 哥们
Sure thing, pal.
你知道这是很好的回馈方式
I mean, you know, it's a good way to give back,
但是不急 你慢慢考虑
but take all the time you need.
不用有压力
No pressure.
马蒂 嗨
Marty, hi!
-嗨 -索尔日快乐
-Hey there. -Happy Thor's day.
-也祝你索尔日快乐 -好的
-Happy Thor's day to you. -Yeah.
是
Yeah.
-你的画框到了 -好
-I've got your frames. So-- -Oh, okay.
稍等一下
Be right back.
在这呢
Here they are.
太好了
That's great.
-是 -非常好
-Yeah? -Really nice.
是我自己裱的
I did them myself.
工艺精良 哇 我要给你多少钱
Lovely work. How much do I owe you?
-这个算我们请 -真的
-On the house. -Really?
不
No.
这…是59.95美元
That's-- It-- There-- It's $59.95 for the--
是 抱歉 不知道我为什么脱口而出
Yeah. I'm sorry, I don't know why I said that.
-我只是有点紧张 -你紧张
-Think I'm just… nervous. -You're nervous?
我的腋下正垫着汉堡王的餐巾纸呢
I literally have Burger King napkins in my armpits right now.
-好恶心 马蒂 开个玩笑 -不
-Gross, Marty. Just kidding. -No.
-有点恶心 -是很恶心
-It's a little gross. -It is gross.
为什么你会紧张
Why would you be nervous?
汉娜 我…
Well, Hannah, I--
我有个问题想问你
There's a question I'd like to ask you.
-说吧 -好的
-Sure. -Okay.
请问
Fire away.
你…
Do you…
除了出门工作
outside of going to work…
你会离开家门吗
Do you ever leave your house?
公♥寓♥门 我不知道你住在哪
Apartment. I don't know where you live.
我不知道你的居所类型 但…
I don't know what kind of dwelling you live in, but--
-是公♥寓♥ 我会出门 -你会出门
-It's an apartment. I do. -You leave it?
我有时会出门
Sometimes I leave it.
那么…
So…
太好了
Yes!
那是什么 时间穿梭机
What is that? Some kind of freaking time machine?
是新的咖啡机
It's a new coffee maker.
咖啡先生有什么问题吗
What was wrong with Mr. Coffee?
没有 这是史蒂文斯先生作出的新变动
Nothin'. This is just one of Mr. Stevens' new changes.
至少他们买♥♥了好咖啡
Oh, well, at least they're springing for some nice coffee.
不…别打开
No, no, no, no, don't open that.
是白肉鱼
It's whitefish.
为什么 咖啡罐里为什么是白肉鱼
Why? Why is there whitefish in the coffee can?
-我也不知道 -早安 团队
-Yeah, I don't know. -Morning, team.
-早安 -早安
-Good morning. -Morning.
大家好吗
How's everyone?
不错 很好
Fine. Just fine.
尝了白肉鱼吗 PJ伯恩斯坦 他家白肉鱼味道美极了
Try the whitefish? PJ Bernstein's. Sensational whitefish.
下次吧
I think I'm gonna pass.
是 我在找比较甜的东西
Yeah, looking more for something sweet.
(高管巧克力)
什么是高管巧克力
What are executive Bonkers?
是高管人员专用巧克力
They're Bonkers for executives.
-我可以吃吗 -他最爱巧克力了
-Well, can I have one? -He loves Bonkers.
-你是高管吗 -不
-Are you an executive? -No.
那我认为你刚才已经回答了自己的问题
Then I think you just answered your own question, pal.
零食是供高管人员专用 你不觉得这有点极端
Snacks only for executives. You don't think that's a little extreme?
各位 抱歉 这轮不到我管
Guys, sorry. It's out of my hands.
诺曼霍洛维茨对于这类事情很严格
Norman Horowitz is a real hard ass about this stuff.
如果需要 我可以和他谈谈 讲点好话 他听我的意见
If you want, I can talk to him, put in a good word. He listens to me.
很好
Nice.
好的 大家加油
All right. Go team.
-是 加油 -对 加油
-Yes. Go. -Yeah, go.
嗨 马蒂 我们几个聊了聊 然后…
Hey, Marty, some of us were talking, and we were--
我们在想…凯西 你说
That is we wondered-- Cathy, you say.
史蒂文斯先生还要待多久
How long is Mr. Stevens gonna be hanging around?
只要需要 就一直待下去 将他想象为一项宝贵资源
As long as we need him. Think of him as a valuable resource.
他待的时间越久 我们就提高得越多
The more time he's around, the better for all of us.
只是这里的一些改变…
It's just some of the changes around here--
打断一下 布鲁斯 我得去出席重要会议
Will you excuse me, Bruce? I have a high-level meeting.
-可是 马蒂 -马蒂
-But, Marty… -Marty…
艾克
Ike.
你绝不会相信刚才发生了什么
You're not gonna believe what happened.
那很好 我能和你谈谈吗
That's great. Can I talk to you for a sec?
-是… -里面 进去 很好
-Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Inside. Just go in here? Yeah, great.
-没问题 -很好
-Not a problem at all. -Great.
马蒂 我想和你说个正事 如果你觉得可以 那太好了
Marty, I'm gonna shoot something your way, and if you like it, great.
如果不 那就当我没说
You don't, swat it out of the air.
-好 -很好
-Okay. -Great.
有没有一个小小的空间 可以让我在这办公时用一下
Is there a small work space I can occupy while I'm here?
也许一间办公室 我不想总是干扰同事
Maybe an office? I hate to feel like I'm in the way.
当然 我以为你想置身于群众之中
Sure, I thought you wanted to be boots on the ground,
和同事们打打交道之类的
float amongst the staff, that kind of thing.
我对此的看法已经更新了
My thoughts on that have evolved.
我担心员工们会产生混淆 如果这里没有明显的层级关系
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表