剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
Please. We could at least make a start.
你真的不介意再在客人房♥睡一个周末
You sure you don't mind spending another weekend in the guesthouse?
我开始怀疑你更喜欢住在那里了
I'm beginning to think maybe you prefer it in there.
没关系的
It's fine.
天啊
Wow.
我要追你
I'm gonna chase you.
想得美
Yeah, okay.
嘿 是不是已经感觉新潮多了
Hey, see how much fresher it feels already?
这就像一个新的开始
It's like a new beginning.
对
Yeah.
这张我还是留着吧
I think I might keep this one.
当然 是的
Sure. Yeah, of course.
听你的
Whatever you want.
嘿 我们大显身手吧
Hey, let's have some fun.
弄疼蛋蛋了
In my testicles.
艾克…这招太阴了
Ike, Ike, that's a low blow.
真有你的
You are something else.
-是你先动手的 -你太好玩了
-You started it. -You're a can of beans.
嘿 我一直在想
Hey, you know, I was thinking.
与其卖♥♥掉这套房♥
What if, instead of selling this property,
不如你买♥♥下隔壁的房♥子 然后将两套房♥连在一起
you bought the place next door and combined the two properties?
听着 不如…
Look, what if you…
好的 不如建一个美丽的网球场
Okay, what if you put in a beautiful tennis court
旁边再建一个篮球场
and then, just next to that, a basketball court?
然后设置一个休息区
Then you got a little seating area.
-是 -后面建一个吧台之类的
-Uh-huh. -Behind that, like, a bar.
这样游泳池更大
You've got a bigger pool.
瞧 你还有空间可以建迷你高尔夫球场
And look at this. There's room for a miniature golf course.
-是 -对
-Uh-huh. -Yeah.
你只需要把这片区域清空
All you have to do, you clear out that area.
砍掉那棵树 一夜之间你的物业就会涨二十五万美元
Get rid of that tree, and you've added $250,000 to your property overnight.
我的一位病人是打理树木的 你可以联♥系♥他
You know, I have a patient who's a tree guy. You should give him a call.
我不会砍掉那棵树的
I'm not cutting down that tree. Ever.
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
那棵树是我父母买♥♥下房♥子时种的
My parents planted that tree when they bought the house.
菲丽斯和我小时候总是爬那棵树
Phyllis and I used to climb on it when we were younger.
后来她的孩子总是爬那棵树
Then her kids used to climb on it.
其实我妈妈以前会对树说话
My mom actually used to talk to the tree.
她以前每天早上起床后会说:“早安 树”
She used to get up every morning and say, "Good morning, tree."
她很爱那棵树
She loved that tree.
听起来有点奇怪 我很爱那棵树
Sounds weird. I love that tree.
你的母亲和树说话 它回应了吗
Your mother talked to a tree. Did it answer?
不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what is it?
来 我们继续粉刷吧
Come on. Let's keep painting.
如果你想聊你♥爸♥爸的事 随时都可以找我
You know, anytime you wanna talk about your dad, or anything.
你真贴心
That's very sweet.
但是 用你的话来说:“我很好”
But, to quote you, "I'm fine."
我只是觉得 你总说“感觉不好是可以的”
I just mean, you know, you've always said, "It's okay to not be okay."
你一定很想念他
You must miss him.
听我说 马蒂 这话只在我们俩之间说 他不是一个好父亲
Listen, Marty. Between you and me, he wasn't much of a father.
他是个很棒的人 但不是很棒的爸爸
He was a great man, not a great dad.
-我很遗憾 -不用这样
-I'm so sorry. -Don't be.
我已经接受了事实
I've made peace with it,
因为我知道他真心爱我
'cause I know that he loved me with every cell of his body.
当然了
Of course he did.
他只是无法表达他的爱
He just couldn't show me his love.
我可以原谅他 放下心结
I can forgive him and let it go.
天啊 马蒂 我真喜欢这里
God, I love it here, Marty.
真希望你明晚不用走
I wish you didn't have to leave tomorrow night.
我也是
Me too.
接触大自然让我重新检视自己的生活
You know, something about nature has me reevaluating my life.
唤醒了我的创造力
I've taken a dance with my creative self.
我最近在写小说
I've been working on a novel.
-真不错 -是的
-That's great. -It is great.
我觉得我应该休息一段时间 专注写作
And I feel like I need to maybe take a time out and focus on that.
我需要休息
I need a break.
我需要远离 去寻找个人空间
I need some space.
空间 远离哪里
Space? From what?
远离日常生活的一切
Space from everything, you know?
我想去某个地方一段时间 安静地坐着 写作
I feel like going somewhere and just sitting and writing awhile.
真的 哪里
Really? Where?
还没想好 耶路撒冷吧 我很喜欢那里
I don't know. Maybe Jerusalem. I love it there.
我觉得它在召唤我
I feel like it's calling me.
我还可以登街朝圣 完成一直以来的心愿
And I would get to do an aliyah, which is something I've wanted to do.
什么叫…抱歉 只是 这太…
What do you me-- I'm sorry, it just-- It's all so--
听着 我很高兴你想休假去做这件事
Look, I love the idea that you wanna take the time to do this,
但是耶路撒冷
but Jerusalem?
跑去那么远的地方感觉很不合理 毕竟你所需要的一切都在这里
It just seems crazy to go all that way when everything you need is right here.
这里 但是这是你家 马蒂
Here? But this is your place, Marty.
这是我们的家 我们是家人 记得吗
Ours. It's ours. We're family, remember?
不行 我不想打扰你
No, no. I wouldn't want to feel like I'm getting in your way.
不…当然不会
No. No, no, no. No. Absolutely not.
因为如果我感觉打扰了你 我的思路不会顺畅
Because if I feel like I'm in your way, it's very blocking to me.
怎么会呢 那是我的荣幸
How can you say that? It would be an honor.
我觉得自己需要一个支持性的环境
I feel the need to be in a supportive environment.
会的 这里一定为你提供各种支持
It would be supportive. It would be so supportive here.
我很愿意帮你构思小说情节
I would love to help you plot out the book.
你可以清理思绪 让创作灵感自♥由♥流动
You could clear your head, and get your creative juices flowing.
那是双赢
It would be a win-win.
我不确定
I don't know.
我得考虑一下 马蒂
I'd have to think about it, Marty.
请留下
Please-- Please stay.
好的
Okay.
我们明天送邦妮和孩子们回城
We'll send Bonnie and the kids back to the city tomorrow,
然后就开始工作
and then we'll start work.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见 我最爱的小海怪们
Goodbye, my favorite sea monsters.
-拜拜 马蒂叔叔 -拜拜 马蒂叔叔
-Bye, Uncle Marty. -Bye, Uncle Marty.
马蒂 别让他走上邪路
Marty, don't lead him astray.
我无法保证
I make no promises.
-拜拜 -拜拜
-Bye. -Bye.
那么 我们几周后见
So, I'll see you… couple weeks?
再说吧
Well, we'll have to see.
我的病人知道我在休假 所以…
My patients know I'm on a short sabbatical, so…
-好的 -但我保证一定会接你回来
-Okay. -But I'm sure we'll have you back
等初稿完成后 对吗 马蒂
as soon as the first draft is done. Right, Marty?
当然
Absolutely.
好的 你们玩得开心
Okay, well, have fun, you guys.
我们不是要玩 而是工作
We're not having fun. We're working.
对 那是我的意思
Okay, that's what I meant.
-拜拜 宝贝们 -拜拜 爸爸
-Bye, girls. -Bye, Dad.
我已经想你们了
Miss you already.
嘿 别太辛苦了 好吗
Hey, don't work too hard, okay?
因为我知道你太投入时会变成什么样子
'Cause I know how you get when you're going through something.
-请别当我的心理治疗师 -我只是提醒一下
-Please don't play therapist with me. -I'm just saying.
你总说你很好 但我不确定那是真的
You keep saying you're fine, but I'm not sure that you are.
马蒂
Marty.
什么 一切可好
What? Is everything okay?
是…该起床了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's time to wake up.
什么 几点了
What? What time is it?
该工作了
Time to start work.
好的 好吧
Okay. All right.
他敲敲门 慢慢地推开她卧室的门
He knocked and slowly pushed open the door to her boudoir.
她正坐在镜子前
There she sat in front of the mirror,
慢慢地涂唇膏
slowly applying lipstick to her mouth.
裸粉色 巴黎制♥造♥ 可能吧
Dusty pink. Parisian, possibly.
“巴黎制♥造♥
"Parisian.
-可能吧” -“你说得对” 他说
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表