剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
She's not here, so--
-天啊 马蒂 你终于出现了 -什么“天啊”
-Oh, my God, Marty. Finally. -What "Oh, my God"?
你挂别人电♥话♥就应该打回去 这是基本的生活道理
You get cut off on the phone, you call back. That's the way life works.
你根本不懂生活
You don't understand life.
-当你挂… -你没必要大声嚷
-When you get cut… -You didn't have to scream.
-我没有大声嚷 -你就是大声嚷
-I wasn't screaming. -You were screaming.
我没有大声嚷
I was not screaming.
好吧 我… 听着 我… 好吧 很抱歉 我伤害了你的感情
Fine. I-- Look, I-- Okay, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.
我懂 已经结束了 但你答应过 要送我一个墨西哥之旅
I get it. I get it. It's over. But you promised me a trip to Mexico.
我找到坎昆的一间海景酒店 服务很全…
And I found an ocean view at a hotel in Cancún which has everything included…
好吧 那…
Okay. Well, that's--
不可接受
Unacceptable.
你是谁
Who are you?
-这人是谁 -马蒂是我的客户
-Who is this? -Marty is my client.
你的客户 你带了律师
Your client? You brought a lawyer?
马蒂不会为墨西哥之旅付钱
Marty will not be paying for a trip to Mexico.
但他答应过
But he promised.
马蒂的任何承诺 均是口头作出 而非书面承诺
Any promise Marty made was made verbally and not in writing.
-谁管那个 -当时承诺是真诚地作出的
-Who gives a shit? -It was also made in good faith,
前提是两人仍在交往
assuming the relationship was ongoing.
不 他没那么说过
No, he never said anything about that.
我说我一直想去墨西哥 马蒂说他会出钱 马蒂
I said I'd always wanted to go to Mexico, and Marty said he would pay. Marty?
你说你会出钱 对吗
You said you would pay. Right?
-你是想占他便宜吗 -不
-Are you trying to take advantage of him? -No.
听上去你是
It sounds like you are.
你真的想当那种人
Do you really want to be that kind of person?
不 他说过的
No. He said.
马蒂 告诉他
Marty, tell him.
你说过 你说你会出钱
You said it. You said that you would pay.
我无法评论他此前说过什么
I can't speak to what he said before,
但我听得明白他此刻的意思
but I can hear quite clearly what he's saying now.
他的意思是“到此为止”
And what he's saying is, "no more."
马蒂说你不得再致电
Marty says you are to cease and desist from calling,
不得再去他的工作地点
from coming to his workplace,
也不得再联络他或他的任何家人
and from any and all contact from him or with any member of his family.
马蒂也说如果你不停止骚扰
Marty also says if you do not cease and desist,
他将不会犹豫对你采取法律手段
he will not hesitate to use the full force of the law against you.
马蒂说他不会为墨西哥之旅出钱
Marty says he will not be paying for a trip to Mexico.
今天不会 明天不会 以后也不会
Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.
马蒂也说如果你继续这样
Marty also says, if you continue in this vein,
你房♥间唯一的景色是监狱的院子
the only view your room will have is a view of the prison yard.
马丁
Martin.
这是你说的吗
Did you say that?
这番话是我说的
I said something very much to that effect.
这次会面已被记录在案
This meeting has been documented.
祝你今天愉快
Good day.
记录在案了 所以…
It has been documented, so…
滚出我的公♥寓♥
Get out of my apartment.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-你看到她的表情了吗 -我感觉像是嗑嗨了
-Did you see her face? -I feel like I'm on drugs.
倒不是说我嗑过药
I mean, I've never taken them before, but,
但我猜嗑药就是这种感觉
I mean, I assume this is what drugs feel like.
-你感觉还好吗 -我感觉棒极了
-You feel good? -I feel amazing.
等等 “监狱院子的景色”
Wait, "view of the prison yard"?
太机智了
That was a stroke of genius.
-对不对 来个击掌 -好
-It was, wasn't it? Give me five. -Yeah.
-十指击掌 -好
-Give me ten. -Yeah.
-七指半击掌 -那是什么
-Give me seven and a half. -What's that?
没什么 我只是胡闹
It's nothing. I'm messing around.
真好 你做到了 马蒂 你为了自己站出来了
Ah, you did it, Marty. You stood up for yourself.
对
Yeah.
你是个好人 马蒂
You're a good man, Marty.
我挺忙的 但我喜欢你 我认为我可以帮你
I'm fairly busy, but I like you. And I think I could help you.
好的
Okay.
你容忍♥他人利用你
You let people use you.
我不会允许任何人利用你
I'm not gonna let anyone use you.
今天不行 明天不行 以后也不行
Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.
听起来可好
Sound good?
是 听起来很好
Yeah. That sounds good.
我会帮助你
I'm gonna help you.
一切都会好起来
And everything's gonna be all right.
我将做的第一件事完全不符合道德
And the first thing I'm going to do is completely unethical.
我要拥抱你
I'm gonna give you a hug.
我爱拥抱人
I'm a hugger.
-嘿 -怎么
-Hey. -What?
瞧那个 多酷啊
Look at those. How cool are they?
(16号♥私人画室)
是的 很酷
Oh, yeah. Very cool.
我以后会买♥♥下那个
I'm gonna buy those one day.
我感觉我们像是抢劫银行了
I feel like we robbed a bank or something.
-对吗 -差不多
-Right? -Almost.
-肾上腺激素 -我知道
-I mean, the adrenaline. -I know, I do.
我觉得我今晚会睡不着
I don't think I'll sleep tonight.
知道该怎么办吗 喝杯薄荷茶
You know what? Have a mint tea.
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表