剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, God.
天啊 他是不是死了 他死了 对吧
Oh, God, is he dead? He's dead, isn't he?
-天啊 -不…
-Oh, God. -No. No, no, no. No. No.
不 他没死
No, he's not dead.
那他想要什么 肾
Okay, well, what does he want? A kidney?
不
No.
好吧 我…
Okay, well, I--
告诉他无论他想要什么都别想得到
You tell him, whatever he wants, he's not gonna get it.
他不会得到肾的 我一滴血都不会给他
He's not getting a kidney. He's not gonna get a drop of my blood.
你有一条旧留言
You have one old message.
嗨 马蒂 是艾克
Hi, Marty. It's Ike.
我明白你在AFC设的界限
I understand your boundary at AFC.
我只想确认你是否仍会继续 我们作为医生和患者的关系
Just confirming you still want to continue as doctor and patient
你将来11点15分的咨♥询♥
and that you'll be attending your appointment at 11:15.
他来了
There he is.
马蒂 我真的很为你感到自豪
I am very, very, very proud of you, Marty.
你意识到这有多么厉害吗
Do you even realize how incredible this is?
你找到了自己的声音 你的力量
You found your voice. Your strength.
来吧
Come on.
我必须承认 你花的时间比我所以为的更长
I must admit, it took longer than I thought,
但你最终蜕变了
but you have emerged.
请坐
Yeah, have a seat.
你向我反抗了 马蒂 让我明白了自己的错误
You stood up to me, Marty, put me in my place.
这也让我意识到一点
And it's left me thinking.
我们作为医生 心理治疗师 我们也要吸取教训
Doctors, therapists, we… We learn lessons too.
你则为我上了一课
And you taught me one.
你让我明白这是我爱的事业 这个
You taught me that this is what I love. This.
我不会再进行企业心理咨♥询♥了
I'm through with industrial psychology.
我不擅长和钱打交道 我擅长和人打交道
I'm not a money guy. I'm a people guy.
我看到自己帮你作出多大的进步 我想继续这条路
I see how much I've helped you, and I want to continue that.
所以我想回到最初的安排
That's why I'd like to go back to the way it was before.
医生和病人
Doctor and patient.
我想致力于成为我所能成为的 最优秀的心理治疗师
I want to dedicate myself to being the very best therapist that I can be.
但别再说我了 告诉我你的状况吧
But enough about me. Tell me about you.
你还好吗
How are you?
我…很好
I'm… I'm fine, I guess.
又听到这个词了
There's that word again.
看来我们还有进步空间
I see we have a little more work to do.
马蒂 其实每段关系都有高低起伏
You know, Marty, every relationship has its ups and downs.
但只要有爱和尊重的基础
But if there's a foundation of love and respect,
那就能度过任何风雨
you can weather any storm.
不过 有时重申那份爱和尊重也很重要
That said, sometimes it's good to reaffirm that love and respect.
这就是为什么
And that is why
邦妮和我将重续我们的誓词
Bonnie and I are renewing our vows.
好吧 听起来不错
Okay. Yeah, that sounds good.
我们聊了聊
We talked about it,
我们都认为只有一个人
and we both decided there could only be one person
能担任我们的伴郎
who could possibly be our best man.
-你 -我
-You. -Me?
不是吧
I don't know.
必须由你来
You must.
你对我 对我们二人都很重要 我们都很爱你
You're so important to me, to both of us. So beloved.
-你这么说真贴心 但… -这对我意义重大
-That's very nice of you to say, but-- -It would mean so much to me.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
你愿意当我的伴郎吗
Would you do me the honor of being my best man?
好吧 有何不可
Sure, why not?
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey-- -Hey.
南茜
Nancy?
请坐
Have a seat.
天啊 你变成大姑娘了
Wow, you're like a grown woman.
谁会想到啊
Who'd have thought?
布鲁斯帮我在Facebook上找到你
Bruce helped me track you down on Facebook.
如果你想知道是怎么找到的
If you were wondering.
-公♥司♥的布鲁斯 -对 你提过
-Bruce at the office. -Yeah, you mentioned.
所以 为什么找我来 你有什么想说的吗
So, why am I here? What do you want to say?
只是想聊聊 我想…我…
Just wanted to talk. I wanna-- Well, I--
我想说的是
What I wanted to say is that…
我很想你
I miss you.
我想念你的妈妈 我想念你们大家
I miss your mom. I miss all of you.
对 你应该想念我们
Yeah, you should miss us.
我们挺棒的 而你错过了我们 几乎大半辈子的人生
We're pretty great, and you've been gone our entire lives.
对 确实 是的
Yeah. No, that's true. Yeah.
上次见你时 你还…
The last time I saw you, you were…
你特别痴迷于那个…叫什么
You were crazy about those-- What were they called?
我不知道
I don't know.
你在收集麦当劳的塑料模型
You were collecting all the plastic figures from McDonald's.
你有没有收集最后一个 凑成一套
Did you ever get the last one to complete the set?
-汉堡神偷 -对
-A Hamburglar? -Uh-huh.
不 没有
No. No, I did not.
太可惜了
I'm sorry to hear that.
我已经放下了
I'm over it.
-当然 -是
-Of course. Yeah. -Yeah.
你那时还是个孩子
You were just a child. Yeah.
-布鲁斯说你是律师 -对
-Bruce tells me you're a lawyer? -That's right.
天啊
Wow.
真厉害 我很自豪
I'm so impressed. I'm so proud.
你没有资格自豪
You don't get to be proud.
-是 -不知为什么
-Right. -For some crazy reason,
我还以为你叫我来是为了道歉
I thought you had asked me here to apologize.
-我不知道我是怎么想的 -等等 南茜 拜托
-I don't know what I was thinking. -Wait, Nancy, please.
不 我已经等了快30年
No, I've been waiting for almost 30 years.
我不想再见到你 马蒂
I don't want to see you again, Marty.
我妈妈也不想
And neither does my mom.
你知道吗
You know what?
我最近在想
I've been thinking.
你知道我最近在想什么吗
You know what I've been thinking?
不
No.
我们应该重续誓词
We should renew our wedding vows.
什么
What?
-我觉得我们应该重续婚礼誓词 -为什么
-I think we should renew our wedding vows. -Why?
也许问题该是“为什么不”
Maybe the question is, why not?
原因多得很
Well, there's a bunch of reasons.
-比如呢 -比如 艾萨克 我们实话实说
-Such as? -Such as, Isaac, be honest.
我几乎见不到你 你从来不在家
I barely see you. You're never here.
我们没有同♥房♥♥已经有…
We haven't slept in the same room since--
好吧…我知道 不用说细节
Okay, all right, all right. I know. Spare me the details.
你觉得重续誓词能有什么效果
What exactly do you think renewing our vows is going to achieve?
你只是想再举办一次派对吧
Are you just looking to have another party?
不 马蒂有些问题
No, something is going on with Marty.
有时人与人会渐行渐远的
Well, you know, some relationships run their course.
-别这么说 -但这是真的
-Don't talk like that. -But it's true.
也许你应该顺其自然离开
Maybe you should just walk away.
我不想离开
I don't want to walk away.
-我没做错任何事 -但那不正常
-I've done nothing wrong. -But it's not normal.
不 “不正常” 什…
No-- "Not normal." Not norm--
你知道吗 并不存在“正常”这件事
You know what? There's no such thing as normal.
我当了30年的心理治疗师
I've been a psychiatrist for 30 years,
我可以很肯定地告诉你这点
and I can tell you that for a fact.
没有所谓的正常
There is no such thing as normal.
好吧 但我担心这段关系的一些方面
Okay, but I worry about… certain aspects of this.
我们没有做错任何事
We have done nothing wrong.
是他邀请了我们
He invited us.
他希望我们睡在主人房♥
He wanted us to sleep in the master bedroom.
他希望我们住在那里 好吗
He wanted us there. Okay?
我们给了他一切 我们让他拥有了家庭
We gave him everything. We gave him a family.
我需要这场婚礼
I need this wedding.
我们需要这场婚礼
We need this wedding.
好吧
Fine.
好吧 还是“我愿意”
Fine? Or "I do"?
你是在摸我的胸吗
Are you touching my breast?
如果是 会有问题吗
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表