剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
来 坐下…
Here, sit down. Sit down.
-放松 -是
-Relax. -Yeah.
没错 深呼吸 好吗 呼吸 深呼吸 没错 吸气
That's it. Breathe, okay? Just breathe. Deeply. All right, in. Breathe in.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
呼气 二 三 四
Breathe out. Two, three, four.
吸气 谢谢 很好 你做得很棒 来
Breathe in. Thank you. Great. You're doing great. Here.
-好的 谢谢 -喝几口吧
-Okay. Thank you. -Have a few sips.
-你没事的 -谢谢
-You're okay. -Thank you.
好的 吸气
All right, breathe in.
-我没事 -呼气 没错 对
-I'm okay. -Breathe out. There you go, yes.
你收那么多钱提供的就是这个建议
Is that the kind of advice you charge all that money for?
修读八年的成果就是这样
That's eight years of training right there.
-很好 -厉害
-Great. -Wow.
-感觉如何 -是 好多了
-How you feeling? -Yeah, much-- much better.
-好点了 看起来好点了 -对
-Better? You look better. -Yeah.
-是 -很好
-Yeah. -Yeah, good.
-谢谢 -你刚才看起来不太舒服
-Thank you. -You were a little green around the gills.
-对不起 -不会 不用道歉
-I apologize. -Not at all. No need.
对了 医生 如果你需要的话 你要的东西已经准备好了
Say, Doc, I don't know, but I have those items ready if you want them.
是 好的 没问题 太好了
Yeah. Okay, sure. Great.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
-很好 -是吗
-Yeah. Good. -Yeah?
-我没事 对 我只是… -那就好
-I think I'm all right. Yeah. I just-- -Good.
-好 你觉得如何 -嘿 不错嘛
-All right. What do you think? -Hey, all right!
没错 你很棒
That's it. You're doing terrific.
我…嘿
I li-- Hey.
马蒂
Marty.
你觉得怎么样 认得她吗
What do you think? Recognize her?
不认识
I don't think so.
你不认识杰姬史泰龙
You don't recognize Jackie Stallone?
美女摔角联盟
Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling?
-是 对 -对…
-Oh. Yeah. -Right. Right, right, right.
瞧 还有一张…
Look, here's another--
这是我在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》发表的信
This is just a letter I had published in The New York Times.
关于死刑
About the death penalty.
(纽♥约♥时♥报♥)
尖锐
Trenchant.
如果照片加上卡纸边会不会更好
Would-- would it be better if the photo had a mat?
这样画框是同一个大小 可以彼此平衡
Then the frames could be the same size. Like, they'd balance each other.
-我觉得他说的有道理 -要我来吗 我会做
-You know, I think he might be right. -Do you want me to do that? I can do that.
如果用绿色的卡纸 就能衬托出你的绿衬衫
Then if you use a green mat, it'll pick up the green in your shirt.
-你要抢我的工作吗 -不…
-You after my job? -No. No.
他很有眼光
He's got a real eye.
你要这张吗 那我就改杰姬史泰龙这张
You want to take this one? And then I'll adjust the Jackie Stallone?
-好的 -太好了
-Sure. -Great.
你很擅长这个嘛
You're very good at this.
我的工作和布料有关 我懂色彩
I work with fabrics. I know about color.
你叔叔为什么说你无法经营公♥司♥
Why does your uncle say you can't run the company?
因为我就是不会
Because I can't.
这是他的话还是你的话
His words or yours?
我的 我知道大家私底下都这么想
My words, which I know everyone is secretly thinking.
-我不会经营 -我觉得不是这样
-I can't do it. -I don't think that's true.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我不认为任何人不能做什么
I don't believe that about anyone.
地球上的每一个人都能改变自己
Every single human being on the face of the earth can change.
他们能争取 也能改进自己
And they can strive and improve themselves.
只是他们必须有意愿这么做
They just have to want to.
你认为是这样吗
And you believe that to be true?
我父亲说我将一事无成
My father told me I wouldn't amount to anything.
瞧瞧我现在
Look at me now.
他是大屠♥杀♥的幸存者
He was a Holocaust survivor.
他是个英雄
He's a hero.
当英雄说你是失败者时 你怎么办
What do you do when a hero tells you you're a loser?
不知道
I don't know.
证明他说的是错的
Prove them wrong.
好的 一共37美元
All right. So, that is $37.
我把钱包留在办公室了
You know what? I left my wallet in the office.
没事 先记在账上吧
That's okay. I'll keep it till next time.
我不知道我会出来 该死
I didn't know I was coming out. Shoot.
下次再说
It'll keep.
是
Yeah.
我可以现在给你这次咨♥询♥的钱 用现金
You know, I could pay you for the session now. In cash.
-真的 -对
-Really? -Sure.
没事的 你不用现在给
You know what-- It's fine, you don't have to.
不…我想给 我欠你钱 我应该给你
No, no, no. I want to. Look, I owe you money. I should pay.
不 我可以之后再来
No. I can come back.
-没关系 -如果说有什么是我在行的
-It's okay. -If there's one thing I'm good at,
那就是记账
it's my accounts.
我绝不是一个欠账不还的人
I'm not gonna be the guy who doesn't pay his bills.
-没事 我不… -你这样是在帮我忙
-It's fine. I don't-- -You're doing me a favor.
我不用写支票寄给你了
You're saving me from writing a check and having to mail it to you.
那好吧 谢谢你 这…谢谢
Okay. Okay. Then, well, thank you. It's-- I appreciate it.
-不客气 -你人真好
-Absolutely. -Well, that's very, very kind of you.
是45美元
Let's see, it's 45, right?
-对 是 -对吗
-Right, yes. -Right?
-45美元 -对
-It is 45. -Yeah.
不是45美元
Is-- Is that not 45?
对 不…是的
Right. No, no, it is.
只是…每小时45美元
It's just-- It's-- It's 45 per hour.
我们已经过了
And we went over.
对 但是不要紧 算我请
Right. But you know what? Don't worry. It's on me.
不…我想付全款
No, no, no. I wanna pay the exact amount.
别傻了 没事的
Don't be silly. It's fine.
-绝对不行 -马蒂
-Absolutely not. -Marty.
拜托
Please.
让我瞧瞧
Let's see.
-已经过了1小时15分 -你不用…
-It's been an hour, 15. -You don't--
那怎么算
So, what would that be?
如果超过一小时
Well, if you go into the second hour
那超出的时间必须算一小时
then I have to charge you for the full hour.
-这样 当然 -但是真的没关系
-Right, right, of course. No. -But, honestly, it's fine.
-别这样 -不 我想这样
-Would you stop? -No. This is what I wanna do.
我要…
I'm trying to--
-我们要这样做 -这…
-We're gonna do this. -This-- I mean…
-够了 -90美元 我坚持
-Enough already. -$90. I insist.
-马蒂 不…没事的 -就这么定了
-Marty, no. No. It's fine. -It's done.
-这是…不… -钱交给你了
-It's do-- It's not-- -The money's in your hand.
谢谢你 马蒂
Thank you, Marty.
-你真是特别 -给
-You're something else. -There you go.
-乔 我… -谢谢
-Joe, I'm gonna… -Thank you.
-不用 我来 -把椅子还给你
-Oh, no, I got it. -…give you your stool.
-你人真好 乔 -来吧 我可以
-That was so kind of you, Joe. -Come on, no. I got it.
但你说得对
You are right though.
加上斜边和绿色卡纸
I think with a beveled edge and a green mat,
-看上去… -我认为…
-it's going to look… -Where I'm coming from…
-非常好 -这家店很棒
-…really nice. -This shop is wonderful.
因为背心有绿色 马蒂
Because you see it in the vest. Marty, you know what?
这次咨♥询♥还有一点时间
We still have a little bit of time left in your session.
知道我认为我们该做什么吗
So, you know what I think we should do?
把墨西哥那事处理了
Take care of that Mexico business.
-谢谢 乔 -是 回头见
-Thank you, Joe. -Yeah. See you soon.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I really don't think this is a good idea.
事实上 结果也许很糟
In fact, it could turn out to be a terrible idea.
最后可能我们两人都要给她付钱 去墨西哥旅行
We're both gonna probably end up buying her trips to Mexico.
我不会允许那种情况发生
I'm not going to let that happen.
说是这么说 但你不了解她 你争不过她的
You say that, but you don't know her. You can't argue with her.
她就像是“超级飞虫”吉米斯努卡 只是她是以头脑击败你
She's like Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, but with her brain.
你以为自己要赢了 结果她从最高的绳子飞下来
You think you're winning, then she ends up flying off the top rope
卡住你的头 比赛结束
and getting you in a headlock, and it's over.
好吧 那你穿好紧身衣 因为你能打败她
Okay, well, put your leotards on, 'cause you can do this.
她不在家 所以…
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表