剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
It's okay.
没问题
We're okay.
抱歉 让你白跑一趟
I'm sorry. I feel like I wasted your time.
不…
No. No, no, no.
这是你们俩的房♥子
You both own this?
几年前我把菲丽斯的份额买♥♥下了
I bought Phyllis's share a few years ago to help her out…
她仍然有钥匙
but she still has a key.
谢谢
Thank you.
-真谢谢你陪我来 -你多久会来一次
-Thank you so much for coming-- -How often do you come out here?
每年夏天来几次 我…
A few times in the summer. I d--
我有时会忘记 我不知道
I forget sometimes. I don't know.
这不过是又一件 和我父母有关而我需要处理的事
I mean, it's just another-- another thing from my parents I have to deal with.
是 不 我…
Yeah. Sure. No, I…
其实 马蒂
You know, Marty,
我对你的问题有了新的认识
I think I have a new understanding of what your problem is.
你很富裕
You're rich.
你被给予一切
You have been given everything.
金钱 家族生意 别♥墅♥
Money, a business, a house.
因为你没有挣扎过 你没有学会享受它
And because you haven't struggled, you haven't learned to enjoy it
或理解它的价值
or appreciate it.
当人们嗅到财富 他们会变成禽兽
When people smell wealth, they become animals.
也许财富在你小时候保护了你
Your money might have protected you as a child,
但成年后 它把你变成了靶子
but it's now made you a target as an adult.
事实上
And the truth is,
人们利用你
people take advantage of you.
而你容忍♥他们这么做
And you let them.
菲丽斯就是这样
Phyllis did it.
黛博拉也是这样
Deborah too.
但我能怎么办
But what can I do about it?
你什么都不用做
You don't have to do anything about it,
因为我会为你留神的
because I'm going to look after you.
我会处理好一切
I am going to take care of everything.
谢谢 艾克医生
Thanks, Dr. Ike.
不客气 马蒂
You're welcome, Marty.
不客气
You're welcome.
这不过只是开始
This is only the beginning.
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表