剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
(1982年)
不要脸的垃圾
Stinking sack of shit.
请别用这么粗俗的语言
Please don't use language like that.
请别和你的秘书上♥床♥
Please don't fuck your secretary!
好 走吧 我们走
Okay, come on. Let's go.
不 还不行 我要把他的头扭下来
No, I'm not ready. I still have to rip his head off!
别这样 我们还有很长的路要赶
No, not now. We have a long way to go.
丹尼尔 为了节省时间 你可以自己把头扭下来
Daniel, in the interest of time, maybe you could rip your own head off.
去你的 马蒂
Fuck you, Marty.
拜托 注意语言
Please, watch language.
谢谢
Thank you.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你不用道歉
There's no need to apologize.
你几年前就该这么做了
You should've done this years ago.
我真是个白♥痴♥
I am such an idiot.
你不是白♥痴♥
You're not an idiot.
你只是个傻瓜 像我们其他人一样
You're just a schmuck like the rest of us.
对吗
Right?
好了 大家准备好去探险了吗
All right, guys, you ready for an adventure?
出发
Blast off.
有谁想听电台吗
Would anyone like to listen to the radio?
我想
I think I would.
你们知道我有世界上最优美的歌♥声吗
Did you guys know that I officially have the best singing voice in the world?
请欣赏
Listen.
不 马蒂舅舅
Oh, no, Uncle Marty.
-请停下 -拜托了 别唱
-Please stop. -Come on, stop.
-不 -马蒂舅舅 停下
-No. -Uncle Marty, stop.
是由狗狗们投票选出来的
As voted on by dogs.
-不 马蒂 -狗狗
-No, Marty. -Dogs?
狗狗不会投票
Dogs can't even vote!
-我的耳膜 -要不要升高调 我可以的
-My eardrums! -Want me to go higher? I can go higher.
-拜托别唱了 -不 低一点
-Please, just don't sing. -No, no! Lower.
好 有人快来和我一起唱高音的和声
Okay, someone join me in the high harmonies here.
-南茜 来 轮到你了 -别…
-Nancy, come on. You're up. -Do not--
好吧
Okay.
这位有成为琳达罗什塔的潜质
You got a regular Linda Ronstadt back there.
-还真不赖 -轮到我了 我能唱得更高
-That's not bad. -My turn, my turn. I can sing even higher.
这个挑战很大胆嘛 来 大明星 你唱
That's quite an accusation. Okay, go ahead. Go for it, big shot.
-真高啊 -真高啊
-That's very high. -That's very high.
我们是新版的冯特拉普音乐之家
We got the brand-new version of the von Trapp family singers here.
我们只差一位修女和一些纳粹军人
All we need is a nun and some Nazis.
我们去阿尔卑斯山吧
Let's head for the Alps!
去阿尔卑斯山
To the Alps!
去阿尔卑斯山
To the Alps!
-怎么样 -好
-That sound good? -Yeah.
-好吗 -好
-Yeah? -Yeah.
-好听 大家唱得真棒 -是
-Beautiful. Beautiful singing, everyone. -Yes.
很棒 虽然不如我…
Lovely. Not as good as me. Not as good as me.
这条路好像是通往阿尔卑斯山
I think this road goes to the Alps.
(布鲁克林)
(根据文德里和彭博的播客改编)
(2010年)
你有一条旧留言
You have one old message.
嗨 马蒂 是艾克
Hi, Marty. It's Ike.
我明白你在AFC设的界限
I understand your boundary at AFC.
我只想确认你是否仍会继续 我们作为医生和患者的关系
Just confirming you still want to continue as doctor and patient
你将来11点15分的咨♥询♥
and that you'll be attending your appointment at 11:15.
你有一条旧留言
You have one old message.
嗨 马蒂 是艾克
Hi, Marty. It's Ike.
我明白你在AFC设的界限
I understand your boundary at AFC.
我只想确认你是否仍会继续 我们作为医生和患者的关系
Just confirming you still want to continue as doctor and patient
你将来11点15分的咨♥询♥
and that you'll be attending your appointment at 11:15.
(艾克医生来电)
嗨 布鲁斯 你午餐有约吗
Hey, Bruce. You have lunch plans?
要不要去吃午餐 一起吃点吧
You wanna go eat lunch? You wanna get something to eat?
我发现附近有个好地方 我们可以一起去
I found a great place nearby if you-- You wanna tag along?
-现在 还是… -对 如果你想的话
-Now? Or-- -Yeah. If you want.
我请客
My treat.
这是波多黎各街头美食 对吧
So, this is Puerto Rican street food, okay?
很地道 本地人都推荐
Pretty authentic. The locals swear by it.
希望你的身体强健 布鲁斯
Hope you have a strong constitution, Bruce.
你好 欢迎光顾休闲小吃
Hola, hola. Welcome to Hanguiar.
谢谢你的招待
Thank you for having us.
-请给我一份三拼三文治 -三拼三文治
-Give me the tripletas. -Tripletas.
但我想做点调整 好吗
But I wanna make some changes on it, all right?
把牛肉换成火鸡肉
Instead of beef, I just want plain turkey.
不加胡椒 番茄 芝士 洋葱
No pepper, no tomato, no cheese, no onion.
一片生菜
A single slice of lettuce,
再加一点点蛋黄酱 放在白面包上
and a little dab, just a whisper, of mayonnaise on a plain roll.
是 所以你其实想点火鸡三文治
Right, so you just want a turkey sandwich?
是
Sí.
-火鸡三文治 -谢谢
-Turkey sandwich. -Thank you. Yeah.
布鲁斯 你要什么
Bruce, what'll you have?
我…
I--
我要一份汤
I'll have soup.
拜托 布鲁斯 要及时行乐嘛 果断做决策
Come on, Bruce. Live a little. Be decisive.
我做了 我决定要汤
I am. I decide soup.
别管那么多 你脑中第一个想到的东西
Just shout it out, first thing that comes into your head.
你真正想要什么
What do you really want?
-我想要汤 -你错过了美味
-I want soup. -You're missing out.
我怀疑你错过了很多美好的东西 对不对
I suspect you miss out on a lot, don't you?
不会 我一小时前来过
Not really. I was here like an hour ago.
我点了鸡肉馅饼 油炸芭蕉
I got the empanada de pollo, plátanos fritos,
炸油条和一杯欧洽塔
churros, and a cup of horchata. So…
好吧
Right.
这样挺好的
This is good.
挺好的 只有你和我
This is nice, just you and me.
-是 -无论说不说话
-Uh-huh. -Talking, not talking.
两个人共度时光 与了解你的人在一起
Just hanging out, you know, with people who know you.
可以敞开心扉说任何话的人
People you can say anything to.
我们是这种关系 对吗
We have that. Right?
对 是
Sure. Yeah.
这很重要
It's important.
能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
好啊 当然 随便问
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Sure. Anything.
你最近有没有见过菲丽斯…
You seen Phyllis recently, or…
不 已经一段时间没见她了
No. No, it's been a while.
你呢
You?
她每年给我发生日贺卡
She sends me, you know, birthday cards every year.
-那真好 -是
-That's nice. Yeah. -Yeah.
你和她有多久没聊了
How long since you spoke to her?
已经…
It's been…
已经27年了
It's been 27 years.
老天
Jeez.
对
Yeah, one…
几年前 我在电♥话♥簿上查她的资料
Few years ago, I looked her up in the phone book.
光是看看她的名字就挺好的
It was nice just to see her name.
嘿 我有个想法
Hey, here's a thought.
今晚要不要一起出去
You wanna hang out tonight?
-我们可以去看电影或… -我得回家
-We could go see a show or-- -I gotta get home.
我们要照顾孙女
We're… We're babysitting the granddaughter.
是 当然
Right. Right, of course.
-是的 改天吧 -好
-Yeah. So, some other time, yeah? -Yeah.
-当然 对 -好的
-All right. Yeah. -Yeah, no, of course. Yeah.
-嘿 谢谢你请的汤 -好的
-Hey, thanks for the soup. -Oh, yeah. Yeah.
喂
Hello?
喂 你可以说话吗
Hello? Are you gonna start speaking, please?
我是…
This is--
-我是马歇尔菲德汉莫 -没听过
-This is Ma-- Marshall Feldhammer. -Never heard of you.
喂
Hello?
对 我是为了马蒂打来的
Yes, I'm calling about Marty.
老天啊
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表