剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
-Their tentacles are so long! -I'm gonna get you.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
我很好
Yeah, I'm okay.
宝贝 我在这里觉得好自在
I feel at home here, you know, chuch?
感觉很对劲
Feels right.
马蒂太慷慨了
It's so generous of Marty.
是他邀请我们来的
Well, he invited us.
-是 很棒的肚皮跳水 -他希望我们来这里
-Yes! Great belly flop. -He wants us here.
你应该学会从容地接受别人的热情款待
You gotta learn to accept hospitality with good grace.
这是一个优秀客人的关键素养
I mean, that's the key element of being a good guest.
不 我只是说他人很好 仅此而已
No, it's just nice of him. That's all.
我们在帮他忙 你知道的 他…
Well, we're helping him out. You know, he--
你觉得他独自一人在这老房♥子里好过吗
You think he has fun hanging around this old house by himself?
我只是不想占便宜
I just don't want to take advantage, you know?
不会 他很孤单 小邦
No, he's lonely, Bon.
孤单最好的治疗手段是什么
And what's the best treatment for loneliness?
我抛你是小菜一碟
I can throw you all day long.
陪伴 这是最好的治疗手段 看看他
Company. Company is the best treatment. I mean, look at him.
-轮到我了… -抛
-My turn, my turn! -And throw!
他开心极了
He's having a ball.
这是他几个月来第一次放声大笑
He's laughing for the first time in months.
我不担心马蒂 我担心的是你
I'm not worried about Marty. I'm worried about you.
我很好
I'm fine.
好了 你们俩
All right, you guys.
-不 你不能这样…进去 -不行
-No, you can't. No, you can't. Get in! -No, you can't.
那是什么
What's that?
-音乐吧 -他们在开派对吗
-I guess music? -Are they having a party?
不 那是合租屋
No, it's a share-house.
我的邻居在夏季出租 补贴按揭
My neighbor rents it out over the summer to cover the mortgage.
亲爱的 回来吧
Honey, come back.
亲爱的 别管了
Honey, let it go.
华尔街的白♥痴♥们 以为自己是主人
Wall Street idiots. Think they own the place.
我觉得他们只是在享受欢乐时光 你懂的 和我们一样
I think they're just having fun. You know, just like we are.
我还挺喜欢那音乐的
And I actually kinda like that music.
别理他们就好 我就是这样
Just ignore them. That's what I do.
不 走吧 马蒂 我们进城去
No, you know what? Come on, Marty. Let's go into town.
-我们买♥♥点供给 -什么供给
-We'll get some provisions. -What kind of provisions?
葡萄酒 肉之类的 导弹发射器 开玩笑的
You know. Some wine. Some meat. A missile launcher. Kidding.
-真的 -对
-Really? -Yeah.
你不想放松一下吗
Don't you wanna just, you know, relax?
不…我想让这帮邻居知道什么才叫派对
No! No, I wanna show these guys next door how it's done.
-我们走 -好吧…
-Let's go. -All right. All right.
-给 姑娘们 -别太晚回来
-There, girls. -Guys, don't be gone too long.
你好 肯
Hi, Ken.
嗨 马蒂
Hey, Marty.
嗨 艾莉斯 这是我朋友 这是艾克
Hi, Elise. I wanna introduce you to my friend. This is Ike.
艾克赫什科夫医生
Dr. Ike Herschkopf.
艾克医生 幸会
Dr. Ike. Pleasure.
我们正要去海滩俱乐部
We're just off to the beach club.
肯心血来潮 买♥♥了艘双体船
Ken went crazy and bought a catamaran.
希望我能学会怎么驾驶 下一站 法国
I hope I can figure out how to sail it. Next stop, France.
-祝你们今天愉快 -拜拜
-Have a lovely day. -Bye-bye.
对 那是肯 他是很多人的财务顾问
Yeah, that's Ken. He's the money guy for a lot of people.
-包括罗伊谢德 好像是的 -他为罗伊谢德工作
-Roy Scheider, I think. Yeah. -He works with Roy Scheider?
是的 上次见到他时 他也在
Uh-huh. He was with him the last time I saw him.
对 肯有美国公开赛的票 包厢座位
Yeah, Ken has tickets to the US Open. Some box or other.
但我不太喜欢那种地方
It's not really my scene though.
罗伊谢德
Roy Scheider.
肯在这里住了多久
How long has Ken lived here?
他是我们所说的“富裕世家”
He's what we call "old money."
追溯到哪一世
How old?
天啊 不知道 荷兰殖民者
Gosh, I don't know. The Dutch?
给 你需要这个 你的眼睛都红了
Here, you need these. Your eyes are getting all red.
海怪 准备对战吧
Sea monsters, get ready for battle!
-宝贝 我们回来了 -好耶
-Honey. We're back. -Yay!
夕阳西下 该小酌一杯了
Time for a sundowner, I think.
-瞧瞧你 -对
-Look at you. -Yeah.
我去了商店
I went to the store.
-你真帅气 -我感觉好极了
-You look great. -I feel great.
爸妈在亲嘴
Mom and Dad are kissing.
派对开始吧
Let's get the party started.
好的
Okay.
我觉得我有进步
So, I'm feeling like I'm making progress.
是的 你有
Yeah. You are.
在个人生活上 你取得了极大的进步
You, as a person, are making incredible progress.
现在你需要做的
Now you need to do the same
-是改进环境 -什么意思
-for your environment. -What do you mean?
你的家反映了你的个性
Your home is a reflection of your personality.
当你感到越来越自在
As you become more comfortable with yourself,
更加诚实地面对内心 越来越不抗拒邀请他人走进心房♥
as you become more authentic, more able to invite people in,
你也应该对家做出相应的改变
you need to do the same with your home.
我的公♥寓♥吗
My apartment?
不 其实我想的是汉普顿的别♥墅♥
No, actually I was thinking more the house in the Hamptons.
你懂吗 把它改造成你想待的地方
You know? Make it a place you want to be.
一个其他人愿意待的地方 一个敞开大门 欢迎来客的地方
A place that other people want to be. A place that's open, inviting.
我不确定
I don't know.
只需要一点想象力和努力
With just a little bit of imagination and a little bit of work,
那个房♥子一定会大放异彩
that place could be incredible,
更能反映出你目前的状态
and much more of a reflection of where you're at now.
是 有可能
Yeah, I guess.
一个让城里人一走进去
The kind of place that people can arrive at from the city
就感到惊叹的地方
and just go, "Wow."
因为那是你应得的 马蒂 真的 你应该享受
Because you deserve it, Marty. You do. You deserve it.
说出来 “这是我应得的”
Say it. "I deserve it."
这是我应得的
I deserve it.
-再来一次 -再来一次
-Again. -Again?
这是我应得的
I deserve it.
再来一次
Again.
-“这是我应得的” 再来 -这是我应得的
-"I deserve it." Again. -I deserve it.
-这是我应得的 再来一次 -这是我应得的
-I deserve it. Again. -I deserve it.
-这是我应得的 -这是我应得的
-I deserve it. -I deserve it.
感觉很好吧
Feels good, doesn't it?
-快看 隔壁的房♥子… -是
-Look at this. The house next door… -Right?
-混♥蛋♥总部 -是
-You know, jackass central? -Yeah.
-在出♥售♥呢 -这样
-It's for sale. -Okay.
-你应该买♥♥下那套房♥ -什么
-You should buy that property. -What?
-你一定要买♥♥下那套房♥ -我已经有房♥了
-You have to buy that property. -I already have a house.
那是你父母的房♥子 但你不想要属于自己的房♥子吗
Well, yeah, your parents' house, but don't you want your own house?
不想
I mean, not really.
那不是所有人的梦想吗 属于自己的城♥堡♥
Well, isn't that what every man dreams of? His own castle.
你应该卖♥♥掉你的 买♥♥下那套房♥
You should sell your house, buy that house.
-我不太需要 -马蒂 抱歉
-I don't think I need it. -Marty. Excuse me.
-有空聊聊吗 -布鲁斯 我们…他在开会
-Could I have a word? -Bruce. We-- He's in a meeting.
对 这个月的账目在这 希望你看看
Yeah, I have this month's accounts here, and I'd like you to take a look at it.
-太好了 留在外面就好 -是 谢谢你 布鲁斯 谢谢
-Great. Leave them outside. -Yeah. Thank you, Bruce. Thank you.
我们会看的
We'll get to it.
那套房♥好多了 更大 还有很棒的游泳池
It's a much better house. It's bigger. It has an amazing pool.
我比较喜欢我的房♥子
I kind of prefer mine.
当然 好吧
Sure. Okay. Yeah, well.
只是个提议
It's just a suggestion.
我回办公室了
I'll go to my office.
但我觉得你的装♥修♥建议很不错
But I thought your idea to renovate was great.
真的
Really?
当然 我觉得我们应该那么做
Totally. I think it's something we should really do.
我准备好了 我只是不知道该怎么开始
I'm ready. I just don't know where to start.
我可以告诉你 如果你希望的话
Well, I mean, I could show you. If you want.
我非常希望
I would love that.
你和女儿们这周末能回去吗
Would you and the girls come back this weekend?
那可不行…你应该自己享受一下
Oh, no. No, no. You should enjoy it on your own.
但我自己享受不了 来吧
But I don't enjoy it on my own. Come.
拜托 我们至少可以开个头
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表