剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
can I ask you a question?
好啊
Absolutely.
为什么
Why…
你费尽心思要告诉诺琳 汉普顿的房♥子是你的
…did you go out of your way to tell Noreen that the Hampton property was yours?
什么
What?
不 我不知道…
No, I don't know--
我不知道诺琳是谁
I don't know who Noreen is.
她是派对的客人
She was at the party.
胖胖的红发女子
The zaftig redhead.
我不记得和任何人说过那话
I don't remember saying that to anyone.
你确实说了 她告诉我了
Well, you did. She told me.
但我在意的是你为什么这么说
But what I'm interested in is why you said it.
说真的 我都不记得和任何人说过这话
Honestly, I don't recall saying that to anyone.
听你这么说 我有点失望 因为现在我知道你在说谎
I'm a little disappointed to hear that because I now know that you're lying.
诺琳把那段谈话录下来了
Noreen recorded the conversation.
真的
She did?
当然不是真的
Of course she didn't.
马蒂 你的自尊心怎么了
What's going on with your self-esteem, Marty?
你为什么觉得必须声称你占有某物
Why the need to claim things?
这不太体面
It's unbecoming.
你认为让你看起来有脸有面的事情 事实上让你显得小肚鸡肠
What you think you need to make you look big is in fact making you look small.
诺琳不知道该怎么想了
Now, Noreen, she doesn't know what to think.
她有点担心
And she's worried.
她担心你脑袋不清楚
She's worried that you're confused.
邦妮和我也担心
So are Bonnie and I.
我不是故意让人感到困惑的
I'm not, and I didn't mean to confuse anyone.
我只是…我很…
I'm just-- I'm so…
…疑惑
…baffled.
我很疑惑 马蒂
It's baffling to me, Marty.
你到底为什么要说这种话
I mean, why on earth would you say something like that?
真的
Honestly.
举办这些派对是我的想法 对吗
It's my idea to host these parties, right?
对
Yeah.
主题是我想的 邀请书是我写的
I come up with the themes. I write the invitations.
-我是派对主人 -是的
-I am the host. -You are.
客人们来是为了享受派对
People come to enjoy themselves.
玩耍 放松
To have fun and relax.
-而不是被迫应付你的病情 -对不起
-Not be confronted by your… pathologies. -I'm sorry.
如果他们认为那是我家 那又怎样
I mean, what's the big deal if they think it's my place?
是谁的有那么重要吗
I mean, who cares whose place it is?
我同意 完全同意
I agree. Totally.
其实 我之后和诺琳说了…
In fact, I said to Noreen afterwards that--
你是希望客人们来我们的派对玩得尽心
Do you want people to come to our parties and enjoy themselves,
还是希望他们感到浑身不舒服
or do you want them to feel uncomfortable?
不 我希望…他们玩得尽兴
No, I want-- I want them to enjoy themselves.
你想邀请人过来利用你
Do you want to invite people to take advantage of you?
像黛比那样
Like Debbie did?
像菲丽斯那样
Like Phyllis did?
从某种程度上来说 还有凯西那样
Cathy, to a certain extent?
不 当然不是
No. Of course not.
我也这么认为
I didn't think so.
你知道我是为了你这么做的
You know I'm doing this for you.
为了保护你
To protect you.
我们并不在乎
We don't care.
但是我们是为你着想
But… we're looking out for you.
我知道…
I know. I know.
所以尽量别再说那种话了 好吗
So just try not to say those kinds of things, okay?
好的
Okay.
再说一次 我很抱歉
Again, I'm so sorry.
请向邦妮转达我的歉意
And please, tell Bonnie I'm sorry too.
马蒂 我会的…
Marty, I would. I would.
但我担心如果我向邦妮提起这事
But I'm afraid if I bring it up to Bonnie,
她又会生一次气
she's just going to get upset all over again.
那么
Now…
你知道我为下个派对想了什么主题吗
you know what I'm thinking for our next theme?
(1992年 1997年)
谁准备好走甲板了
Who's ready to walk the plank?
-哎 -真棒
-Aye! -Amazing.
-你好 船长 -这边 大副
-Ahoy, Captain. -Right this way, mate.
你怯场了
You get stage fright now?
-你想说“以海盗之名宣誓” -你有话要说
-"Shiver me timbers." You wanna say it? -You got something to say?
-不 他一整个上午都在说 不… -我觉得他这次会做的
-No, he was saying it all morning. No… -I think he's gonna do it this time.
你必须更换电池了…
You need to change your batteries. Yeah, you need to change your batteries.
“以海盗之名宣誓”
"Shiver me timbers."
我觉得不会
I don't think it's happening.
-再来点食物 -我够了
-More food. -I've had enough.
-不 我是说给客人的 -我懂你的意思
-No, I meant for the guests. -I know what you meant.
你还好吗
You okay?
要不要喝点水或苏打
You want some water or seltzer?
我想念我的丈夫
I miss my husband.
我给你拿杯苏打水
Let me get you a seltzer.
-我忘了 沛绿雅还是佩莱格里诺 -不用了
-Remind me. Perrier or Pellegrino? -I'm okay.
我两种都有 我给你拿沛绿雅吧 对
I got both. I'll just get you a Perrier. Yeah.
我好像在哪读到它的钠含量较低
Think I read somewhere that it has less sodium.
也许这听起来有点荒唐 但当我喝佩莱格里诺时
And this may sound crazy, but when I drink Pellegrino,
有时我好像更渴了 信不信由你
I think it sometimes makes me thirstier, if you can believe that.
-给 -谢谢
-There you go. -Thank you.
你还记得我们第一次来这里吗
Do you remember the first time we all came here together?
只有我们几个 真的很开心
Just us? It was so nice.
很宁静
It was peaceful.
我记得
I do.
是的
Yeah, it was.
没关系的
It's okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 没事的 没关系
No. It's okay. It's all right. Yeah.
好的
Okay.
好的 我应该…我得出去了
Okay, I probably-- I think I should, you know, go back
再拿点烤肉串出去
and bring out the extra kebabs.
-是 好的 -人们还在等呢
-Yeah. Okay. -People are waiting.
-抱歉 马蒂 -不…
-Sorry, Marty. -No, no, no.
这里也有软饮料
There's also soft drinks in here.
-好的 谢谢 -好的
-Okay.Thank you. -Okay.
(1997年 2007年)
-泳池排球 -艾克 太冷了
-Pool volleyball? -Ike, it's too cold.
你有多一条毛巾吗
You don't happen to have another towel, do you?
或是薄毯子
Or, maybe, I don't know, like, a light blanket?
你…不 我去问问邦妮
You-- No-- I'll ask Bonnie.
嘿 艾克 今晚公车什么时候出发
Hey, Ike. What time's the bus leaving tonight?
我累了
I'm kinda done.
亚瑟 喝一杯 享受派对吧
Arthur, have a drink. It's a party.
行吧
What the hell.
给我一杯英式早餐茶
I'll take an English breakfast tea.
茶
Tea?
要加点什么吗
Anything in it?
加点蒸汽牛奶挺好的
Little steamed milk would be nice.
酸碱值不错
pH level is good.
来吧
Here we are.
来吧
Here we go.
好的 大家都有
All right. Yes. Enough for everyone.
别这样 伙计 你要学会分享
Oh, come on, bud. You gotta share.
别这样
Stop that.
这就对了
There you are.
白点虫似乎终于清除了
Looks like your Ichthyophthirius multifiliis is finally clearing up.
杀菌剂确实有用 真不错
Those formula drops are working. Attaboy.
瞧瞧你们 鱼鳞的光泽真美
Look at you. Your scales are so lush.
你在对谁说话
Who are you talking to?
你吓到我了
Oh, you scared me.
你在对鱼说话
You're talking to the fish?
是的
Yeah, I guess.
嘿 猜猜谁
Hey, guess who…
谁被提名为教堂的副董事了
Guess who's nominated to be vice president of the temple.
天啊 恭喜
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表