剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
-我们进去吧 -走吧
-Shall we go inside? -Oh, yeah. Go.
小心看路
Watch your step.
我当时感觉到
I could feel at the time
我无法得知
There was no way of knowing
夜里树叶坠落
Fallen leaves in the night
再拍一张 我刚才在看…
Do it again. I was looking…
谢谢 费尔柴德女士
Thank you, Ms. Fairchild.
马蒂 这都是谁
Marty, so who are all these people?
我不认识
I don't know.
-好吧 -艾克医生的朋友
-Okay. -Dr. Ike's friends.
很疯狂 他的朋友遍天下
It's crazy. He's got so many of them.
你为什么叫他艾克医生
Why do you call him Dr. Ike?
那是他的绰号♥吗 类似J医生
Is that like a nickname, like Dr. J?
不是
No.
-爱开玩笑的家伙 -抱歉 我不知道
-Goofball. -I'm sorry. I don't know.
不 他很酷 精通人情世故 和J医生一样
No. I mean, he is cool and smooth like Dr. J.
显然
Obviously.
但他其实还很擅长打篮球
And he's actually quite a good basketball player.
-但是 他是真的医生 -这样 哪类医生
-But no, he's a real doctor. -What kind of doctor?
心理治疗师
A psychiatrist.
他是你的心理治疗师
Is he your psychiatrist?
抱歉 这样问可能不妥
Sorry. I hope that was okay to ask.
不 其实
No. Well…
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
不错 我…对
Cool. No, I-- Yeah.
-对 -好的
-Yeah. -Okay.
对
Yeah.
对 心理治疗师 商业合伙人
Yeah. Psychiatrist. Business partner.
最好的朋友
Best friend.
哇 这…
That's…
这是怎么做到的
How does that all work?
相处无间
It works great.
-是 -是
-Yeah. -Yes.
可以说他是负责出主意的那个 而我则是…
He's kind of the brains of the operation, and I'm sort of the…
什么 用心的那个
The what? The heart?
我本想说钱库
I was gonna say the bank.
但是 用心也是对的 我是用心的那个 对
But yes, heart too. I'm the heart as well. Yeah.
哇 所以这都是你出钱
So you paid for all of this?
对 没错 雅伦基金会这桌
Yeah, the-- Your own table.
不客气
You're welcome.
嗨
Hi.
-这是为了做有意义的事 -对
-It's for a great cause. -Yeah.
其实不止一件事 遗产 慈善
Causes, in fact. Legacy, philanthropy.
好像民♥主♥也有关…清单很长
I think democracy is somewhere in there-- The list goes on and on.
这个组织 这个晚宴惠及社会
With this organization, this evening benefits the people.
他们会…这…
They do-- It's--
-今晚很棒 对 -当然 是的
-It's a great night, so, yeah. -Sure. Yeah.
是不是很热 感觉很热
Is it hot? It feels hot.
感觉热吗 还是只有我
Is it hot, or is it just me?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
对 我没事
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
(笔文艺嘉年华基金会)
看来我没有另外加钱买♥♥水
I guess I didn't pay extra for water.
-但他们一会儿会来的 -对
-But they'll be here eventually. -Yeah.
我爱这首歌♥
I love this song.
-我也是 这首歌♥真好 -对吧
-Me too. Such a good song. -Right?
迈克麦克当纳德被大大低估了
Michael McDonald is vastly underrated.
-对 -没错
-Yeah. -Totally.
一位出色的艺术家
Wonderful artist.
我终于无奈之下指着我妻子
And I finally, I point up to my wife.
我说:“抱歉 姑娘们 那才是牛奶工厂
I said, "Sorry, girls. That's the milk factory.
-这家已经关闭” -艾克
-This one's closed." -Ike.
-太逗了 -她们好可爱
-Too much. -They're darling.
-谢谢 -真可爱
Thank you.
你打算送她们去哪家学校 拉玛兹
Where are you sending them to school? Ramaz?
天 我不…还没满月呢
Oh, God. I don't-- Barely even a month old.
满月 你应该
A month? Well, you should have had
在第三孕期时就递交申请材料
their references in by the third trimester.
邦妮和我确实聊过拉玛兹
Bonnie and I have actually talked about Ramaz.
-其实是我们的前五个选择之一 -应该的 很好
-It's in our top five, actually. -Oh, well it should be. Good.
如果你捐钱 就能确保她们有位置
You could secure them a spot if you brought out the old checkbook.
图书馆永远都需要涂新漆 对吧 艾克
Never hurts to slap a new coat of paint on the library, hey, Ike?
-很有道理 -对
-That's a good point. -Yeah.
我总是忘记
I keep forgettin'
每次听见
Everytime I hear
你不想活在谎言里
How you never want to live a lie
一切都回不来头
How it's gone too far
(我们谨此感谢主要捐赠者)
(艾萨克赫什科夫医生 亚伦基金会)
你有兴趣跳舞吗
You wouldn't wanna maybe, I don't know, dance?
不了…谢谢
Oh, no. No. No, thank you.
手脚不协调
Two left feet.
是 好的
Yeah. Okay.
我总是忘记
I keep forgettin'
但如果你想去…
But if you wanna give it a go--
-我很愿意 对 -不 我不…
-I'm happy to. Yeah. -No, I don't.
-如果太勉强… -不 如果你想 我就想
-If you don't want to-- -No, I want to if you want to.
-你确定 -当然
-Are you sure? -Absolutely.
如果脚趾受伤 我愿意支付任何医疗费用
I'll cover any medical costs for crushed toes.
好的 我们去吧
Okay. Let's do this.
-太好了 -是
-Great. -Okay.
结束了
It's over.
糟糕
Shoot.
没办法
Oh, well.
-我们错过了 -对
-I guess we missed it. -Yeah.
嘿 艾克医生 你回来了
Hey, Dr. Ike. You're back.
我回来了 饥肠辘辘
I'm back, and I'm famished.
听说主菜已经上了 大家吃得开心
I heard they were serving the main course. Enjoy, everyone.
这一碟牛肋排就花了我1000美元 所以你们餐后最好出手大方一些
This prime rib cost me a thousand bucks a plate, so you better put out after.
下一个拍卖♥♥品不容错过
Our next item up on the block is a must-have
如果你是纽约体育迷
for any New York sports fan.
准备好 各位
Hold on to your hats, folks.
这是洋基队传奇球星签名的比赛用棒球
We have a game baseball signed by Yankee legend
米奇曼特尔亲笔签名
Mickey Mantle himself.
马蒂 是米奇曼特尔 这是一个信♥号♥♥
Marty. Mickey Mantle. It's a sign.
我从小就崇拜米奇曼特尔
I grew up loving Mickey Mantle.
但是所有人从小都崇拜米奇曼特尔吧
But didn't everybody grow up loving Mickey Mantle?
我们今晚能让人们记住雅伦基金会
We could really put Yaron Foundation on the map tonight.
-我们买♥♥下那个棒球吧 -买♥♥棒球有用吗
-Let's buy the ball. -How does buying a baseball do that?
因为那能让我们入场
By planting our flag.
对全世界宣布雅伦对于帮助社会的承诺
Announcing to the world how serious Yaron is about helping people.
这是我们今晚建立声誉的机会 你同意吗
We could really make a name for ourselves tonight. You with me?
我同意 我们上吧
I'm with you. Let's do it.
好的 不如从500美元开拍吧
Okay, so why don't we start off the bidding at $500?
有人叫500吗
Do I hear 500?
-谢谢你 -750
-Thank you, sir. -750.
750 谢谢
750. Thank you.
-1000 -好的
-1,000. -Okay.
1500 谢谢 市长
$1,500. Thank you, Mayor.
该死 是科什市长 科什市长在与我们竞投
Fuck, it's Mayor Koch. Mayor Koch is bidding against us.
-他能这么做吗 -3000
-Is he even allowed to do that? -3,000.
艾克 慢点
Ike, slow down.
我们可以找到没那么贵的棒球
We can find a less expensive baseball.
马蒂 你看看 我们绝对有机会…
Marty, look at us. We're in this. We're in this.
-3000一次 -我出4000美元
-3,000 going once… -I'll bid $4,000.
十月先生出4000美元
$4,000 from Mr. October.
那是雷吉杰克逊吗
Is that Reggie Jackson?
他为什么要竞拍洋基队的棒球
What's he doing bidding on a Yankee baseball?
他以前是洋基队球员 我们不能让他抢走
He was a Yankee. We can't let him get away with this.
-5000 -5500
-5,000. -5,500.
天啊 我的心要跳出来了
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表