剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
我觉得它们显然生活得很滋润 它们美极了
Well, I think they're thriving, clearly. They're beautiful.
对
Yeah.
它们很特别
They're very special.
最近我失去了其中一条
I… I lost one of them recently.
挺难过的
It's pretty difficult.
很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
马蒂
Marty.
他到底对你做了什么
What the fuck did he do to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
没有人会任由这种事发生
No one just lets this happen.
没有人会这样将自己的房♥子拱手让人
No one just gives up their house like this.
背弃自己的家人
Their-- Their family.
自己的人生
Their life.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do it?
做什么
Do what?
放下我
Let me go.
你不再打电♥话♥ 你不再试图和解
You stopped calling. You stopped trying.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do it?
我把你当做一个死人
Well, I made you dead to me.
就像你已经死去
Like you died.
那是唯一的办法
It was the only way.
你离开了我 马蒂
You left me, Marty.
你在我人生的最低谷离开了我
You left me at my lowest.
我曾是你的妹妹
I was your sister.
你是我的妹妹
You are my sister.
不是的 不再是了
Not really. Not anymore.
你不了解我的任何事
I mean, you don't know anything about me.
我想再次成为你的哥哥
I wanna be your brother again.
我想让艾克离开
I wanna make Ike go away.
将他从我的脑中抹去 让他成为我心中的死人
Erase him from my mind. Make him dead to me.
我真是个白♥痴♥
I'm such an idiot.
你不是白♥痴♥
You're not an idiot.
你只是个傻瓜 像我们其他人一样
You're just a schmuck like the rest of us.
来
Come on.
我们去烧点东西
Let's burn some shit.
邦妮该死的厨房♥
Bonnie's fucking kitchen.
我们可以为每一个物品 来一个正式的驱逐礼
You know, we should come up with a banishment for each item.
什么意思
What do you mean?
永别了 艾克和法拉佛赛特的可怕照片
Goodbye, awful picture of Ike and Farrah Fawcett.
永别了 匪帮和老大女人主题派对请柬
Goodbye, party invitation with a gangsters and molls theme.
永别了 笔文艺嘉年华门票
Goodbye, ticket to the PEN Gala.
很好…
Good! Good!
我出两万个“去你的”买♥♥这个拍卖♥♥牌
I bid 20,000 fuck yous on this auction paddle.
你开始领会精髓了
Now you're getting it.
永别了 成人礼衬衫
Goodbye, T-shirt from the fucking bar mitzvah.
(我在马蒂的成人礼上跳嗨了)
永别了 雅伦基金会的支票簿
Goodbye, checkbook from the Yaron Foundation.
永别了 带着某个烂签名的 又旧又脏的棒球
Goodbye, old, dirty baseball with some shitty signature on it.
等等
Wait!
随便吧
Whatever.
那么 菲丽斯
So, Phyllis…
我能见见孩子们吗
Do you think I could see the kids?
我不知道
I don't know.
但他们已经不是孩子了 这也轮不到我来决定
But they're not kids anymore, so it's not up to me.
是
Right.
我已经有孙子女了 还有狗
I have grandkids now. And dogs.
我有自己的公♥司♥ 生意很好
And I have my own business. It's doing really well.
而你错过了这一切
And you missed it all.
我知道
I know.
我搬过四次家 我曾留过五种不同发型
I've moved four times. I've had five different hairstyles.
我有过三段认真的关系
I've had three serious boyfriends.
还有几段不认真的关系 主要是为了探索性♥爱♥
Couple of flings that were mainly about sexual exploration.
天…
Wow. Wow.
送孩子们上大学 送自己上大学
Got my kids through college. Got myself through college.
做了一些糟糕的人生选择 然后重振旗鼓
Made some terrible life choices. Got myself together.
学会做印度菜
Learned how to make Indian food.
-喜欢上香菜 -不是吧
-Learned to like cilantro. -No.
你都错过了
You missed it all.
我知道…
I know. I know. I…
感觉就像他对我施了魔咒
It's like he put a spell on me.
你知道吗 我就像被催眠或是洗♥脑♥了
You know? Like I was hypnotized or brainwashed.
我一直在想“他怎么能这么做 他怎么会对我做这种事 ”
I keep thinking, "How could he do that? How could he do that to me?"
他应该帮助我
He was supposed to help me.
我的问题是你怎么能对我们做这种事
My question is, how could you do that to us?
我从来都不是有意伤害你的 我发誓
I never meant to hurt you, I swear.
无论你是否有意 你确实伤害了我
Well, whether you meant to or not, you did.
-我知道… -我想原谅你 但我做不到
-I know. I know. -I wanna forgive you, but I can't.
-现在还不行 -我理解
-Not yet. -I understand.
我只是太愤怒了
I'm just so angry.
-你不会吗 -因为艾克 当然
-Aren't you angry? -With Ike? Sure.
不是 生你自己的气
No, with yourself.
竟然纵容这种事发生
For allowing this to happen.
来 好吗 这些很好燃烧
Here. All right? These will burn well.
等等…不行 这是唯一的底稿
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no. That's the only copy.
没有副本
There aren't any duplicates.
是艾克的作品 但伟大的文艺作品是属于大众的
It's by Ike, but great art belongs to the people.
《热情如热带》
Some Like It Tropical?
-标题还没定 -得了吧
-It's a working title. -Fuck off.
不…
No. No. No, no, no.
听着 这是我用多年时间 一个一个字打出来的
Look, I spent years typing these things over and over.
我不想看它们变为灰烬
I would hate to see them go up in smoke.
等等 看这个
Wait. Look at this one.
波姬小丝
The Brooke Shields.
她特别喜欢他 真的
She couldn't get enough of him. Seriously.
马蒂 搞什么鬼
Marty. What the fuck?
不好
Uh-oh.
嘿 我的钥匙为什么用不了
Hey. Why didn't my key work?
那是菲丽斯吗
Is that Phyllis?
久违
Long time.
家族团圆会 懂了
Family reunion? Got it.
如果早知道 我会带上棉花糖的
I would've brought my marshmallows if I'd known.
你们在烧什么
What are you guys burning?
菲丽斯只是在帮我清理东西
Phyllis was just helping me, you know, clear some stuff out.
好吧 来
Okay, come on.
我们进屋去 好好聊聊
Let's go inside. We'll talk things over.
我不想和你聊
I-- I don't wanna talk to you.
好吧 没问题
Okay, sure. Fine.
以后再聊也行 我只是想进去拿我的东西
We'll talk later. I'm just gonna go inside and grab my stuff.
-他就这样进去 -没事的…
-He's just gonna walk into the house? -It's okay. It's okay.
-我要不要报♥警♥ -不 你不需要报♥警♥
-Should I call the cops? -No. You don't have to call the cops.
从一到十 他有多疯狂 我需要拿把刀吗
How crazy is he, one to ten? Should I get a knife?
-什么 -刀 马蒂 快思考
-A what? -A knife, Marty. Think fast!
我们不是在演《西区故事》 你不需要刀
This isn't West Side Story. You don't need a knife.
-我不知道我们面对的是什么… -我的手稿去哪里了
-I don't know what we're dealing with-- -Where the fuck are my manuscripts?
我的书呢
Where are my books?
那是我的个人物品 这依法归我
Those are my property. Those are rightfully mine.
那值得商榷 是我打出来的
That's debatable. I typed them up.
你做了什么 你对它们做了什么
What did you do? What did you do with them?
它在哪 其他的呢 去哪了
Where are they? Where are the rest? Where are they?
什么 不…
What? No! No!
这是我的作品
That's my work.
你是疯了吗 你是疯子吗
What are you, crazy? Are you a fucking lunatic?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
马蒂…看着我
Marty. Marty, look at me.
你还记得多年前我们是怎么说的吗
Do you remember what we said all those years ago?
这段关系是不健康的
This relationship is toxic.
这是一种瘾 我不得不告诉你 你此刻毒瘾复发了
It's an addiction, and I hate to tell you, but right now, you're having a relapse.
你的脑袋不清楚 她对你有某种控制力
You're not thinking clearly. She's got some kind of control over you.
-我的娘 -她很危险
-Oh, my gosh. -No, she is dangerous.
她从来都不在你这一边 她从来都不支持马蒂
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表