剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
你在对我进行精神分♥析♥
You're psychoanalyzing me?
没有…我只是…我不懂…
No. No, no. I just-- I don't understand--
对 你确实不懂 马蒂
No, you don't understand, Marty.
但让我看看能不能帮你理解
But let me see if I can help you.
你对这棵树的感情是不健康的
Your feelings about this tree are not healthy.
这都和你母亲有关
And it's all to do with your mother.
你母亲爱你的方式不健康
The way your mother loved you was not healthy,
这是你心理疾病的一个很深的根源
and that is a deep root of your pathology.
弗洛伊德派心理学家可能会说 这棵树是你母亲的阳♥具♥
A Freudian would say that this tree is your mother's phallus.
一个硕大 笼罩你的象征 代表她对你不正常的欲望
A big, looming totem of her inappropriate desire for you.
-这不… -是的
-That's not-- -Yes.
也可以说是她的产道 她想把你收回体内
Or it's her birth canal trying to suck you back in.
你的母亲不愿你长大
Your mother wouldn't let you grow up,
结果导致你在情感和性♥爱♥上都发展停滞
and now she has left you emotionally and sexually stunted.
这是个大悲剧
And it is a fucking tragedy!
请别说了
Please stop.
我知道…马蒂 很痛苦
I know. I know, Marty. It's hard.
真♥相♥令人痛苦 但只有这样 你才能痊愈
The truth is hard, but it is the only way you will heal.
我对你的爱是健康的 我不会伤害你
I love you properly. I won't hurt you.
我会确保你像这棵树一样绽放
I will make sure you blossom like this tree.
好的
Okay.
我知道…
I know. I know.
那么 你打算怎么做
So, what are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
还是不知道 我还以为刚才我们已经 触及你的内心和灵魂深处
Even now? I thought we just looked into your heart and your soul.
我以为我们取得了突破
I thought we had a breakthrough there.
-我是在浪费时间吗 -不是 当然不是
-Am I just wasting my time? -No. No, of course not.
你知道吗 也许我是个很糟的治疗师
You know what? Maybe I'm just a terrible therapist.
不 你不是
No, no. You're not.
不 我觉得我可能是个很糟的治疗师
No, I think I might be a terrible therapist
因为你显然没有向前看
because obviously, you have not moved on at all.
-我还是直接放弃算了 -不
-You know, maybe I should just give up. -No.
太好…好主意
Great-- Yes. Great idea.
我放弃你 我放弃心理治疗
I give up on you, and I give up on therapy.
不 没事 别担心
No, it's all right. Don't worry.
我这就收拾行李 离开你的生活
I'm going to pack my bags, and I'm gonna get out of your life.
(一年后)
珀尔为什么来了 他都不是她父亲
Why is Pearl even here? He wasn't her father.
对 但他抚养她长大 而她爱他
Yeah, but he raised her, and she loved him.
(沃夫冈赫什科夫 1907年生 1990年卒)
我以为我的泪已经哭干了
I didn't think I had any tears left.
哭出来会好受点
It's good to let it come out.
沃夫以前是怎么说的
What did Wolf used to say?
他总说:“妈妈又在漏水了”
He'd say, "Mom's leaking again."
或是“你们俩最好喝点水 再哭就要口渴了”
Or, "You two better drink some water. You're about to cry yourselves thirsty."
你还好吗
How you doing?
我很好 妈妈
I'm fine, Mom.
我知道这对你来说不好受
I know this is hard for ya.
不 其实反而一身轻
No. It's actually easy.
-艾克 -不 我自♥由♥了 不需要再取悦他
-Ike. -No. I'm free of trying to please him.
取悦一个无法表达爱的男人
Trying to please a man who couldn't show love.
亲爱的 听我说
Honey, listen to me.
所以这是件好事
So, it's a good thing.
他很希望能表达出来
He wanted to so much.
但是不够
Not enough.
失去伯路什后 他不敢让自己爱另一个儿子
After losing Boruch, he couldn't dare let himself love another son.
你能理解吧
You can understand that, can't you?
不能
No.
我有新闻
So, I have some news.
购♥房♥♥交易终于完成了
The sale went through, finally.
现在两套房♥都属于我了
So I own both properties.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我叫了工程商来拆除围栏
Called a contractor to rip down the fence.
不 现在就拆
Nah, let's just do it now.
我们现在就拆
Let's get it done.
老天
Jesus.
你还好吗
You all right?
我们应该开一个派对
We should have a party.
新家“暖房♥”派对
A housewarming party.
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表