剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
She's never been on your side. She's never been on team Marty.
马蒂 别听他说 拜托
Don't listen to him, Marty. Please.
-马蒂 看着我… -别听他说胡话
-Marty. Look at me. Marty, look at me! -Don't listen to that bullshit!
我们进屋去 把这件事谈清楚 我们可是兄弟
Let's go inside. We'll work this out. We're brothers.
他才不是你的兄弟
He is not your fucking brother!
菲丽斯 我来处理就好 谢谢
Phyllis, let me handle this. Thanks.
上车吧 我一会儿就来
Go to the car. I'll be there.
-没事的 -《热情如热带》
-It's all right. -Some Like It Tropical.
怎么会想到这么蠢的书名
It's a stupid name for a book!
请你离开
I would like for you to go, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
马蒂 我对你做了什么吗
What did I ever do to you, Marty?
27年来我一直陪在你身边
Twenty-seven years I've been by your side.
你为什么要这样
Why are you acting like this?
我说了 走吧
I said go.
好的 行 我走
All right, fine. I'll go.
如果你这么希望我离开
If you want me to go so bad.
我要把属于我的东西拿走
I'm gonna take the stuff that's mine.
这是我的 这也是我的
This is mine, and this is mine.
这是我的…
This is mine. This is mine!
全都是我的
It's all mine!
是我的
It's mine!
你知道我还要拿走…
And you know what I'm gonna take--
我还要带走我的锦鲤
I'm gonna take my koi too while I'm at it!
不 锦鲤是我的
No, those koi are mine!
放开我 你这个疯子
Get off me! You lummox!
离我的锦鲤远一点
Stay away from my koi!
这里的一切都不是你的
None of this is yours!
这一切都不是真的
None of it is real!
-不是那样的 -就是那样
-That's not true. -It is true!
过去27年唯一真实的是我对你的感觉
The only thing real in the last 27 years was how I felt about you.
我失去了我的家人 我的房♥子 我的事业
I lost my family! My house, my business!
我牺牲了我所拥有的一切
I sacrificed everything I had!
你利用了我 你背叛了我
And you used me! You betrayed me!
你夺走了我的一切
You took everything from me!
结束了
It's over.
真的结束了 到此为止
It's really over. I'm done.
没有我 你什么都不是
You were nothing without me.
没了我 你什么都不是
You are nothing without me.
感觉真爽啊
This feels pretty good!
你在搞什么
What the fuck are you doing?
这是为了过去的27年
That's for the last 27 years.
不是我的车
Not my car.
好吧
Well.
(一年后)
(赫什科夫)
嗨 大家 马蒂叔叔来了
Hey, guys, it's Uncle Marty.
最近如何 有辛勤工作吗
How's tricks? Have you been busy?
让我瞧瞧
Let me see.
你们很勤劳 天啊
You have been busy. Wow.
嗨 你们好
Hi, everyone.
嗨 卡萝 嗨 桑德拉
Hi, Carol. Hi, Sandra.
嗨 奥藤 嗨 玛丽露 瞧瞧你
Hi, Autumn. Mary Lou, look at you.
嗨 苏珊
Hi, Susan.
瞧瞧 “蜜蜂比吉斯”
Well, look at the Bee Gees.
-大声点 -没事
-Louder. -They're fine.
南茜 别管得那么细
Nancy, stop micromanaging.
乔尔…
Joel. Joel.
-乔尔 -什么
-Joel. -What?
给他们拍张照片
Take a picture of them.
-结束後就拍 -拜托
-I'll do it afterwards. -Please.
拍张照片嘛 别这么混♥蛋♥
Just take a picture. Don't be an asshole.
好啦 别在我孩子面前说脏话
Okay. Don't swear in front of my children.
快拍
Take the picture.
-过来 -我一会儿就过去
-Come over here. -I'm making my way around.
我没让你一会儿再过来
I didn't ask you to make your way around.
乔尔 南茜真美 你最好…
Joel, Nancy's so beautiful. If you just--
对 真不错
There it is. That was so wonderful.
真不错
That was so wonderful.
我为你们自豪
Just proud of you.
谢谢 外婆
Thank you, Nana.
马蒂…舅舅…马蒂
Marty. Uncle Marty-- Or-- Marty.
抱歉 我还没习惯
Sorry. Still getting used to it.
你能为以利亚敞开大门 透点新鲜空气进来吗
You mind opening the door for Elijah and letting a little air in?
-好的 -我能一起吗
-Sure. -Can I come?
当然
Of course.
-你的手湿乎乎的 -我知道
-Your hands are clammy. -I know.
乔尔 快拍张照片 把相机拿出来
Joel, get a picture of this. Get your camera right now.
天啊 又要拍照
Oh, my God, again with the pictures?
-给我快点 -好吧
-You better hurry up. -Okay.
以利亚不在外面
Elijah isn't here.
是吗
He's not?
对
Nope.
-拍到了吗 -拍到了
-Did you get it? -I got it.
外婆 我们能唱《先知以利亚》吗
Nana, can we sing "Eliyahu Hanavi"?
不…那首歌♥要在晚餐后唱
No, no, no. That's for after dinner.
她想唱我们就唱
If she wants to sing it, we can sing it, all right?
那是一首动听的歌♥
It's a beautiful song.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我没事
I'm good.
外婆
Nana.
马蒂真的是你哥哥吗
Is Marty really your brother?
-他是 -我不知道你有哥哥
-He is. -I didn't know you had a brother.
-我想要哥哥 -我还想要游艇呢
-I want a brother. -Yeah, and I want a yacht.
我有哥哥
Well, I got one.
面前这把老骨头就是他
And this bag of bones is him.
喝丸子汤吗
Matzo ball soup time?
-好啊 谢谢 饿死了 -丸子汤 对
-Yes, please. Starving. -Matzo ball soup. Yes.
-把丸子吃了 -谢谢
-Eat the Matzo ball. -Thank you.
好的
Okay.
把《哈加达》传过来吧
Could we pass the Haggadahs?
明年还要用呢 谢谢
I'd like to use them again next year, please.
传过来…
Pass 'em down. Pass 'em down. Pass 'em down.
传给我 亲爱的
Pass it to me, hon.
当马蒂马科维兹第一次 来看我时 他的生活支离破碎
When Marty Markowitz first came to see me, he was a broken man.
滚烫的丸子来了
Hot balls, coming in.
他来寻求我的帮助 我将他一点点拼凑起来
He came to me seeking my help, and I rebuilt him piece by piece.
这个过程绝不容易
It wasn't easy.
(2011年)
(2021年)
消耗了我的全部精力
Took everything I had to give.
但现在他是一个很棒的人
But now he's a great man.
他充满自信
He's a confident man.
他事业有成
He's a successful man.
那都是因为我
And that is because of me.
每个病人都是独特的
Each patient is unique,
每个人都需要不同的治疗方式 对吗
and each requires a different therapeutic approach, right?
我给马蒂进行治疗的方式 并不是常规方式 没错
My work with Marty was unique. There is no doubt.
对 他不只是一位病人和同事 他…
Yes, he was more than a patient and a colleague. He--
他成了家人
He became family.
但那是坏事吗
But is that a bad thing?
告诉我
Tell me, I'm--
对于一个以人为本的职业 关怀他人难道是错的吗
Is it wrong to care in a caring profession?
我将人生奉献给某人 奉献得太多 就该被责怪吗
Am I to be damned for giving my life to someone, for giving too much?
-赫什科夫医生 谢谢你 -拜托 请让我说完
-Thank you, Dr. Herschkopf-- -Please. I'm-- Let me finish, please.
马蒂不只是一位病人 他是我人生的一部分
Marty was more than just a patient. He was part of my life.
他是我失去的兄弟
He was the brother that I lost.
他是任何人都求之不得的挚友
He was the best friend a man could have had.
我把一切都给了他
I gave everything to him.
他对我作出的指控是不实而残酷的
The allegations that he has made against me are false and cruel.
他怎么好意思试图吊销我的执业牌照
How dare he try to have my license revoked?
我帮助了他
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表