剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
Bruce, can you take over? Just try to get 'em to smile.
这种人♥质♥活着的证据的风格不太对
I mean, this hostage proof-of-life energy is not working for me.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
让我瞧瞧 你订的是
Let's see, you ordered
棉天鹅绒横拉窗帘
the traveler curtain in cotton velvet velour.
-对 加蝴蝶褶 -是
-I did. With butterfly pleats. -Yes.
你能看到 这有上下方向的纹路 和哑光面的布料
And as you can see it has the directional pile and the matte finish.
这是普契尼粉吗 看起来很暗
Is that Puccini? It seems dark.
不 这就是普契尼粉色 在室内光下看起来有点暗
No, it's regular Puccini. I mean, in this light it may look a little darker.
-我不… -我们为你准备了
-I don't-- -So we got you
鲨鱼牙形稀松纱帘和两副侧幔
the sharkstooth gauze and two legs.
我想看看侧幔
Let me see the legs.
那是什么东西
What's that supposed to be?
这是黑色的丝绒侧幔
It's a velour leg in black.
我说的是背面那个
On the back.
这是窗帘衬里
It's curtain lining.
为什么
Why?
这样可以完全遮光
It gives maximum opacity.
我没有订窗帘衬里
I didn't order a curtain lining.
这是我们推荐的
Well, we just recommend that,
对于新的窗帘 这样是一套完整的窗帘
you know, for new drapes, to-- to finish the drapes,
有了窗帘衬里 可以延长使用寿命
so you have your curtain lining to, you know, extend the life span.
你是聋了吗 我没有要求这个
Are you deaf? I didn't ask for it.
听着 我们没有不配窗帘衬里的
Look, we-- we don't make it without the curtain lining.
-是 我不奇怪 -我的意思是
-Oh, I bet you don't. -I mean,
-因为这样可以减少磨损 -因为这样价钱更高
-because it saves on wear and tear. -Because you can charge more.
-听着 -不 你听着
-Listen. -No, you listen.
你父亲管事的时候可没有这些麻烦
I didn't have to put up with this nonsense when your father was in charge.
我只是想努力做得更好
I'm just trying to do what's best.
我来这里已经有34年
Thirty-four years I've been coming here.
-我们很珍惜与你的业务 -杰洛米在哪
-And we appreciate the business. -Where's Jerome?
-我叔叔已经不在这里工作了 -为什么
-My uncle doesn't work here anymore. -Why not?
因为…情况复杂
Because it's-- it's-- it's complicated.
我想和杰洛米谈
I want to speak to Jerome.
你能稍等片刻吗
Can you just hold on for one second?
艾博曼先生
Mr. Abelman!
嗨 你好吗
Hi, how are you?
我和杰洛米谈之前不会出一分钱的
I'm not paying a cent until I've spoken to Jerome.
我明白
I see.
你能给我一点时间吗
Could you give me one second, please?
马蒂 你在做什么
Marty, what are you doing?
你得立即出去
Now, you need to come out right now.
马蒂 别这样 马蒂 放下
Marty, stop it. Marty, put it down.
停下
Stop it.
你是惊恐症发作吗
You're having a panic attack?
你是怎么了
What is the matter with you?
你是…你在怕什么
What are you-- What are you afraid of?
他只是个脾气暴躁的《塔木德经》老教师 从30岁起就长耳朵毛了
He's just a grouchy old Talmud teacher who's had ear hair since he was 30.
你为什么这么害怕
What are you so scared about?
马蒂 看着我 现在是你做主 你是老板
Marty, look at me. You're in charge now. You're the boss.
老板不会咬布料 马蒂
Bosses don't chew the fabric, Marty.
怎么了 马蒂 你要晕倒了吗
What's the matter? Marty, are you fainting?
起来 快起来 别这样
Get up. No, get up now. Stop it.
你得出去 你必须…
You gotta get out there. You gotta…
别这样 马蒂 起来
Stop it! Marty, get up.
你是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me right now?
真该死 马蒂
Goddamn it, Marty!
不好意思 马蒂正在开重要会议
I'm sorry, Marty is in a very important meeting right now.
在幕帘后开会
Behind the curtain?
对 在幕帘后 有什么我能帮忙的吗
Yes, behind the curtain. How can I help?
他在我的窗帘侧幔上加了衬里 我没有要求加
He put a lining on my curtain leg. I didn't ask for it.
如果你们不把衬里的价格 从发♥票♥上移除 我会找另一家
And if you don't take it off the invoice, I'll take my business elsewhere.
你离开 我们会很难过
Well, we'll certainly be sad to see you go.
你们的父亲不会开心的
Your father would not be happy.
对
No, true.
但话说回来 他生前从没开心过 所以…
But then again, he never was, so…
拜拜 艾博曼先生
Bye, Mr. Abelman.
走吧
Come on.
过来
Come here.
唉 马蒂
Oh, Marty.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
你是一个紧紧地倚着墙的成年人
You're a grown man smooshed against the wall,
藏在自己办公室的幕帘后面
hiding behind a wall of curtains in your own office.
我必须…离开现场
I-- I had to get out of there.
你需要心理帮助 马蒂
You need help, Marty.
你应该去看赫什科夫医生
You gotta see Dr. Herschkopf.
嘿 只尝试一次
Hey, just one time.
我不要求别的
That's all I'm asking.
你是马蒂
Are you Marty?
欢迎 见到你很高兴 来吧
Welcome. Good to see you. Come.
那么 你是为了什么而来
So, what brings you here?
不知道
I don't know.
我是说 怪就怪在这
I mean, that's the crazy thing.
我其实…没事
I-- I'm fine.
一切都很好 这太傻了
Everything's fine. It's so silly.
是
Yeah.
菲丽斯逼我来的 这是真正的原因
Phyllis made me come. That's the real reason.
菲丽斯
Phyllis?
我妹妹
My sister.
她一定很会说服人
She must be very persuasive.
这个嘛…
Well…
所以为什么菲丽斯认为你需要来
So why does Phyllis think you need to come?
-什么 -为什么菲丽斯认为你需要来
-Come again? -Why does Phyllis think you need to come?
我完全不懂 太可笑了
I literally have no idea. It's ridiculous.
我猜都猜不出来
If I had to guess, I couldn't.
一切都很好 我没有任何问题
Everything's great. I don't have any problems.
我很好
I mean, I'm good.
心如止水
I'm like a cool breeze.
很少听人用这个词形容
Don't hear that very often.
这就是我的状态
Well, that's my story.
我觉得很过意不去 感觉在浪费你的时间
I feel bad. I feel like this is a waste of your time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我得走了
I'm gonna go.
听着 先听我说
Well, look. Hey.
什么
Huh?
来都来了
You're here.
不如就留下吧
Might as well stay.
以后菲丽斯就不会烦你了 对吧
Just to keep Phyllis quiet, right?
那倒是
True.
真有趣 请坐
So funny. Have a seat.
请放松
Relax.
没事 我们随便聊聊
It's okay. We can just shoot the breeze.
-好的 -好的
-Okay. -Okay.
有什么是你特别想聊的吗
Is there any particular breeze you'd like to shoot?
好吧
All right.
不如你和我说说你的情况吧
Well, why don't you tell me about yourself?
没什么好说的
Well, not much to say.
在纽约出生 在纽约生活
You know, born in New York. Live in New York.
工作很棒 生活很棒
Great job. Great life.
你懂吗 没什么可说
You know? Nothing to say.
你真的很不想来 对吧
You really don't wanna be here, do you?
-这…听… -这样好了
-Well, look-- -You know what?
我认为你是对的
I think you're right.
今天阳光灿烂 不如我们去外面走走
It's a beautiful day out. Why don't we take a walk?
散步
A walk?
对
Yeah.
-一起 -当然 有何不可
-Together? -Sure. Why not?
和我聊聊你的美好生活吧 我很羡慕
So, tell me about your great life. I'm envious.
没什么可说
Nothing really to tell.
我爱我的工作
I love my job.
我经营一家布料公♥司♥
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表