剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
-见过这么大额的支票吗 -我在银行工作
-Ever seen a check that big? -I work in the bank.
-那倒是 当然 -是
-Right, no. Of course. Yeah. -Yeah.
初始资金由我提供
I'm making the initial investment.
我日后再注资
I'll be giving as we go.
是 我是单身汉 手头更宽裕
Yeah, I'm the bachelor here, so I'm sitting on a little more cash.
这位新爸爸刚迎来双胞胎
This guy just had twins. New dad alert.
天啊 让我告诉你
Oh, brother, I tell you.
-双倍大便机器 -要不要听内线股市消息
-Twin poop machines. -You want a hot stock tip?
买♥♥尿布公♥司♥的股份
Buy shares in Pampers.
明白 但如果你们两位都要 成为账户的联署人
Understood. But if you both are to be cosigners on the account,
两人都需要在开设时注资
you both need to invest something at the start.
任何数额都可以
It could be anything.
嘿 是
Hey, yeah.
当然
Of course.
5000美元
Like… 5,000?
多少都可以
Anything.
-2000 -没问题
-2,000? -Sure.
2,500.
最终要价 绝对合理
Best and final.
先生 你在和自己磋商 你说多少就多少
Sir, you're negotiating with yourself. Anything is fine.
2500 对 我觉得可以
2,500. Yeah, it's good with me, really.
目前我的流动资金不太多
My assets are a bit illiquid at the moment,
但是 我保证我会注入双倍资金
but I promise I'll double this contribution
短期内就注资
in the very near future.
我会注入双倍 马蒂
I'll double it, Marty.
艾克医生 别担心 我知道你会注入双倍的
Dr. Ike, it's fine. I know you'll double it.
那就2500吧
Well, 2,500 it is.
日后将翻倍
To be doubled.
两位先生都需要支票签署权限 对吗
You gentleman each want check signing authority, is that correct?
没错 对 这是对半分的合伙关系
Absolutely, yes. Yes, this is a 50/50 partnership.
我去拿支票簿
I'll get the checkbook.
我希望我能贡献更多的 马蒂
You know that I wish I had more to contribute, Marty.
你清楚的 对吗
You know that, right?
你给我的帮助无法以银行账目计算
What you've given me cannot be calculated in a bank ledger.
乔 你在后面吗
Joe, are you back there?
艾克和我有些无价的传家宝 需要裱框以流传后世
Ike and I have some priceless heirlooms we need enshrined for posterity.
嘿 有什么需要帮忙吗
Hey, can I help you guys?
不好意思 我以为是乔
Sorry. I was expecting Joe.
我是汉娜 乔是我的邻居
I'm Hannah. Joe's my neighbor.
我刚开始在这里上班 你和乔是朋友吗
I just started working here. Are you and Joe friends?
不算 我只是和他买♥♥相框
Not really. I buy frames from him.
是 那很合理
Right. Well, that would make sense.
毕竟我们做的就是这门生意
That is sort of our whole deal here.
是
Yeah.
我是马蒂
I'm Marty.
-我是汉娜 -你已经说过了
-I'm Hannah. -You already said that.
是呢 对不起
Sorry.
我是马蒂 好 我们打平了
I'm Marty. There, we're even.
谢谢
Thank you.
真好
That's nice. Okay.
-马蒂 -是
-So, Marty, what… -Yes.
-你需要什么 -不需要太高档的
-What can I do for you? -Nothing fancy,
把这份8乘10的文件 和这两张收据裱在一起
just have this 8-by-10 document framed alongside these two receipts.
留3至6厘米的黑色哑光留边 用2厘米的樱桃木相框
Maybe a one or two-inch black matte against a 3/4 inch cherry wood frame?
天 你很懂行
My, you really know your stuff.
活得够久
You live long enough,
一个人总会学会一些 倒模和陈列框方面的知识
you pick up a few things about reverse molding and shadow boxes.
拜托 别自谦 你显然很有眼光
No, now, come on. You clearly have a good eye.
-我 -对 你
-Me? -Yeah, you.
有眼光的应该是你
No, you're the one with the good eye.
是两只眼睛
Eyes, two eyes.
正常数量的好眼睛
The regular number of nice eyes.
正确…
The…
配额的眼球
appropriate quota of ocular spheres.
多谢夸奖
Thank you, I think.
是
Yeah.
好的 应该只用几天
Okay, so, it should just be a couple of days.
-星期四回来找我 -星期四 好的
-Come back, see me on Thursday. -Thursday, all right.
-星期四 好 我最爱的日子 -星期四
-Thursday. Yeah. My favorite day. -Thursday.
又称“索尔日” 以北欧雷神命名
AKA Thor's day. After the Norse god of thunder.
-索尔 -对
-Thor. -Yes.
当然 对
Of course, yes.
基本上相当于 罗马万神中的朱庇特 或称朱弗
Basically the equivalent of Jupiter or Jove in the Roman Pantheon,
不过 你懂就好
but, anyway.
-好的 星期四见 -谢谢你 太好了
-Okay. See you Thursday. -Thank you so much. Great.
-好 -好的
-Sure. -All right.
-晚安 拜拜 马蒂 -拜拜
-Night. Bye. Bye, Marty. -Bye.
(2号♥大街画框店)
-刚才也太厉害了 马蒂 -跑
-That was astounding, Marty. -Run!
厉害 虽然一个字也听不懂 但是你表达的方式才是关键
Not a word of it made any sense at all, but the way you said it.
我们能跑吗
Can we please just run?
你浑身散发费洛蒙 马蒂
Pheromones were oozing out of you, Marty.
焕发魅力
They were oozing.
你势不可挡 等等 我们为什么要跑
You were like a beast. Wait, why are we running?
不知道 跑就行了
I don't know! Run!
你在成长 马蒂
You are growing, Marty!
我好累 她们为什么不睡 她们从来不睡
I'm so tired. Why won't they sleep? They never sleep.
谁…不好
Oh, no.
-来… -好
-Come here, come here. -Okay.
好…
Okay. Okay. Okay.
来
Come here.
-有什么事吗 -PJ伯恩斯坦
-Can I help you? -PJ Bernstein's.
糟糕 熟食店
Oh, shit, the deli.
-这是你订的吧 -是的
-You ordered this, right? -I did, yes.
我忘了取消订单
I forgot to cancel.
我们今晚的活动取消了
You know what, our event isn't actually happening tonight.
这是怎么回事
What's all this?
是PJ伯恩斯坦的套餐 我忘记取消了
It's a spread from PJ Bernstein's. I forgot to cancel.
你可以送回去
You can take it back.
取消订单需要提前24小时通知
We need 24 hours' notice for cancellations.
什么 胡说八道 我才不要为这个出钱
What? Baloney, I'm not paying for this.
你已经出钱了 已经扣了信♥用♥卡♥的钱
You already did. They ran your card.
好吧 行 那我留下 但不是因为迫于你的压力
Fine. All right, then I do want it, but not because you're forcing it on me.
而是因为我真的饿了
Because I'm actually hungry.
-但不会给小费 -价格包含了小费
-But no tip. -Tip's included.
放在柜台上就好
You know what, just put it on the counter.
-离开我家 -慢用
-Leave my home. -Enjoy your meal.
她们睡着了
They're asleep.
艾克 我的老天
Ike, my God.
你为什么订了50人用的套餐
Why on earth did you order a deli platter for 50 people?
我必须提前订餐
I had to place the order in advance.
我以为今晚要举♥行♥割礼派对
I thought maybe we'd be hosting a bris tonight, that's all.
-你希望宝宝是儿子吗 -什么 不…当然不是
-Were you hoping for a boy? -What? No. No, of course not.
不是的 我只是想提前准备 万一是儿子
No, I just wanted to be ready in case it was a boy.
天啊 你想要儿子
Oh, my God. You wanted a boy.
不是的 我保证
No, I didn't. I promise.
不
No.
我只是…
I just…
我一直有一个梦想
I always had a dream that I would
为自己的儿子举办割礼
host a bris for my son.
我们会邀请教会的朋友 医院的同事
And we'd invite people from the synagogue, my colleagues from the hospital.
-我爸爸 -艾克 别这样对自己
-My dad. -Ike, don't do this to yourself.
-怎样 -你也是做父亲的人了
-Do what to myself? -You are a father yourself now.
你不需要再努力向他证明自己
You don't need to impress him anymore.
你已经努力了30多年 而他…
Okay, you've been trying for over 30 years, and he's--
-亲爱的 -不 拜托 别说了
-Honey-- -Nah. Come on. Please.
当我没说吧
Let's forget I said anything.
来 吃吧
Come on, let's eat.
我可能订了太多白肉鱼
I may have overdone it on the whitefish.
艾克 我觉得我快应付不来了
Ike, I don't think I can do this anymore.
实在是照顾两个宝宝太累了 我需要帮手
It's too much with two. I need some help.
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表