剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
只能用半根
Half a twizzler.
我觉得我肯定会是个好母亲
I feel like I'd make a good mom.
就因为我梦到了她
And now just because I had a dream about her...
当时也没告诉她我已婚了
and didn't tell her I was married...
还舔了下勺子 Annie就觉得我喜欢上她了
and licked a few spoons, Annie thinks I'm into her.
女人嘛
Women.
总是没什么实际证据就乱下结论
Always jumping to conclusions based on overwhelming evidence.
我想到了 我想到了 我们四人约会吧
I got it. I got it. We'll double date.
我撮合你跟Kelly 到时候Annie就知道
I'll set you up with Kelly, and then Annie will know
我可没觉得她火♥辣♥
that I don't find her attractive.
哦 等下 她不辣吗
Oh, hold on. She's not attractive?
你要把我跟一个丑女撮合到一起吗
You're trying to set me up with a jacked-up woman?
这可不行
Uh-uh. Oh, no.
一旦这话传出去 我可就降低自己标准了
Word gets around town that I've lowered my standards,
我的股票一跌 妹子们就会喊 "卖♥♥出Harris"
my stock drops, ladies go, "Sell. Sell on Harris."
这就是经济学
That's just economics.
相信我 她不会让你跌的 绝对是抬价的
Trust me. She's sufficiently jacked. She's jacked exquisitely.
你答应来吃晚饭就行了
Just say you'll come to dinner.
好吧 她最好对得起观众 因为你看这张脸
Okay, but she better look good, because you see all this?
这张脸可输不起
It's too big to fail.
你觉得他们会看出我们没在工作吗
You think they can tell we're not working?
哦 老天 这地方真太扯淡了
Oh, my god. This place is ridiculous.
你知道我们该干嘛么 - 可怜这些生灵吗
You know what we should do? - Pity the living?
还有 我们该告诉服务员今天是我生日
And... and we should tell the waiter that it's my birthday,
然后他们就会给我唱那首烂歌♥了
and then they'll have to do that lame song for me.
那不是你哥哥么
Is that your brother?
Ian 你来这儿干嘛
Ian, what are you doing here?
嗨 我正好在附近
Oh, hey. Oh, I was just in the neighborhood.
就想着进来看看这些老跳舞机
Thought I'd check out the old stomping grounds.
嗨 快看这位老姑娘
Hey, check out this old girl.
很好奇她还能不能跳舞 是否能像以前一样
Wonder if she still dance, dances like she used to.
别 别 别这样
No, no, no, no, no. Don't do this.
我几乎都不记得怎么用这玩意儿了
I barely remember how to use this thing.
或者全都还记得
Or do I totally remember?
真抱歉 他就是想来这儿显摆
I'm so sorry. He's trying to show off
因为他有点喜欢上了你
because he has a stupid crush on you.
没关系的 他蛮好玩的
That's okay. This is hilarious.
是啊 确实 - 就好像 是机器在指挥我
Yeah, totally. - It's, like, is the machine telling me
该做什么 或是我在指挥它
what to do, or am I telling it?
我只是想写好<美国周刊>那篇文章
I just want to get this us weekly article right,
因为我去看医生的时候老会看到它
because I'm going to be seeing it in my doctor's office
一看就是一年半载的
for the next year and a half.
说到这 你们碰到过那种特别有偏见的妇科医生吗
Speaking of, does anyone else have a super judge-y gyno?
Leigh Graham这样正常吗 - 我将永生
Um, Leigh, is Graham okay? - I am forever!
没事的 就是喝了点苏打 吃了几根Twizzlers棒棒糖
He's fine. He just had a few sodas and a couple twizzlers.
哇哦 那可是好多糖分啊
Wow! That's a lot of sugar.
我觉得我们说跑题了
I feel like we're getting off track here.
我从来都不会给Duncan吃加工过的食物
I never give Duncan anything processed.
这对个给孩子起名Duncan的妈妈也算了不起了
Pretty high almighty for a lady who named her son Duncan.
你们真的变了好多
You guys have really changed.
走吧 儿子 我们走
Come on son, we're leaving.
Graham 说你呢
Graham, that's you!
Leigh 说你呢 - Graham 跑慢点
Leigh, it's you! - Graham, slow down!
今天我没穿对胸罩
I'm not wearing the right bra for this!
你看到Reese了没 - 她在那边
Have you seen Reese? - She's over there.
*快乐 生日快乐 JJ全体员工祝你生日快乐*
*Happy, happy birthday From JJ's funcade crew.*
*快乐 生日快乐 我们祝你生日快乐*
*Happy, happy birthday from all of us to you.*
哦 上帝 你真是太坏了
Oh. Oh, god. You are awful.
你要承认你迷恋上了Kelly 我们就可以
We'd have a lot less dishes to do if you would just admit
少做不少菜了
that you have a crush on Kelly.
别说笑了 这可是个合法的四人约会
That's ridiculous. It's a legitimate double date.
他们看起来挺来电
They do seem to be hitting it off.
是的 可不是吗
Yes, they do, don't they?
那是我们的小动作 - 啥
That was our thing. - What?
没啥
Nothing.
哦 - 面包时间
Oh. - Bread time.
面包实行分餐制
Individual portions of
都别喂来喂去的了
bread that everyone can feed to themselves.
啊哦 帕金森又犯了
Oops, Parkinson's.
怎么了 帕金森啦
What? Parkinson's.
为啥你和Ian亲热
Why were you making out with Ian?
你看到了啊 抱歉 我知道他是你哥
Oh, you saw that? I'm sorry. I know he's your brother, and...
哥哥是小伙子嘛
Yeah, and... brothers are guys.
你是女同啊 - 哦 我不是
You're a lesbian. - No, I'm not.
你确定 - 是 我确定
Are you sure? - Yeah, I'm sure.
但是我听说你在聚会上亲了个女生
But I heard that you kissed a girl at a party.
是啊 只是因为男生喜欢这样啊
Yeah, I did, but only 'cause guys love that.
嘿 游荡空中的小丑鱼
Hey, air swimmer clownfish.
没啥大不了 - 我不敢相信
No bigs. - I can't believe this.
让我再多看看 不知怎么 你越看越美啊
Let me get some more of that. Somehow yours just seems better.
你们是一辈子的好朋友咯
So you guys have been friends forever.
是啊 从我们一起在奥兰多打拼就是了
Oh, yeah, ever since we started out down in Orlando.
还记得我们报道 州长的的就职典礼
Remember when we covered the... Governor's inauguration?
对 Mike在州长办公室安营扎寨
Yeah, Mike camped out in the Governor's office
说给我们个引用不然不走
and wouldn't leave until we got a quote.
然后你在印刷间和莎莎舞♥女♥鬼混被抓到
And you got caught in the press room with that salsa dancer.
等等 不对 是个鸡尾酒女服务员
Or wait, no, that's wrong. It was a cocktail waitress.
真的很难记清啊 我肯定
It's hard to remember, I'm sure.
是啊 因为太多了
Yeah, because there's been so many.
我本想说 是因为时间太久了
I was gonna say because it was such a long time ago.
谁年轻的时候没有疯狂过
Everybody does crazy things when they're young.
但我现在是个绅士
But I'm a gentleman now.
我可不希望太绅士哦
Well, I hope not too much of a gentleman.
结果那个女服务员居然也是个"绅士"
Didn't that cocktail waitress turn out to be a gentleman
前后都是 - 你在搞什么
in the end... and in the front? - What the hell are you doing?
要说就说清楚嘛 谁想看我的艾美奖
Just trying to be accurate. Who wants to see my Emmys?
别太兴奋 只是日间艾美奖
Don't get too excited. They're daytime Emmys.
要说就说清楚嘛
Just trying to be accurate.
你说的对 这里是比公园好多了
You're right, this place is better than the park.
我错了 不该让你和我一样被利用的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have used you like I did.
我以为在外头得到一点肯定就会感觉好些
I guess it just felt nice to get a little validation out there,
瞧 我知道还有比写200字文章
and look, I know there are harder things
还难的事情 - 200 那可真多啊
than writing a 200-word article. - 200? That's so many words.
谢谢 终于这家里有人懂我
Thank you. Finally someone in this family gets me.
我决定以后跟你探讨我的问题
You know, I'm going to start coming to you with my problems.
你儿子喜欢气球吗
Would your son like a balloon?
哦 他不是我的儿子
Oh, he's not my son.
当然了 你这么年轻怎会有这么大的儿子
Oh, of course. You're too young to have a son his age.
给你妈发短♥信♥ 接你回去
Text your mom to pick you up.
你在这里工作多久了 - 13年了
So how long have you worked here? - Oh, 13 years.
这是我和大♥波♥波部落孩子的合照
Here I am with the children of the Grand Popo tribe.
他们写了首关于我的歌♥
They wrote a song about me.
真棒啊 Mike - 实际上没那么棒啦
Wow. That's amazing, Mike. - It's really not that amazing.
他们给所有白人都唱那首歌♥
They sing that song to all the white people
好让他们买♥♥他们的围巾
to convince them to buy scarves.
还开那辆十万刀的车 Harris - 事实上
Still driving that $100,000 car, Harris? - Actually...
对 我记得当他第一次拿到那车
Yeah, I remember when he first got that car.
我就想 喔
I remember thinking, "Whoa,
Harris的中年危机来得也太早了
mid-life crisis comes early for Harris."
事实上 也不算太早
Well, actually, not that early.
虽然我们是朋友 但我还是会干掉你
You know, we might be friends, but I'll take you out.
不太难 - 嘿 是Leigh
It's not that hard. - Oh, hey, it's Leigh.
她想让我去JJ接Graham
I guess she wants us to pick up Graham at JJ's funcade.
好吧 抱歉 朋友们 今晚只能这样了
Well, sorry, guys. I guess we've got to call it a night.
不过 Kelly和Harris不必到此为止
Well, Kelly and Harris don't have to call it a night.
我还能去喝一杯
I'm not going to say no to a drink.
你是我喜欢的类型
Oh, you are my kind of guy.
不然我们一起去JJ吧
I know. Why don't we all go to JJ's?
我们还可以玩一会
And we can play a little
滑雪球 然后给这大家伙来份烤玉米饼
skee-ball and get some nachos for the big fella.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表