剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
看着Ian 我不再感到愧疚了
Watching Ian, I didn't feel bad anymore.
我开始嫉妒他
I was actually jealous.
他也许还没想好未来的事 但一旦他想清楚了
He might not have it all figured out, but once he does,
就没有什么能够阻挡他
there is absolutely nothing that'll stop him.
这会让你的脸年轻十岁
This will take ten years off your face.
可我才八岁呢
But I'm only eight.
Leigh姑姑在给我们敷泥面膜 你想来吗
Aunt Leigh is making us all mud masks. You want one?
你不是还有论文要写吗 - 写完了
Don't you still have a paper to write? - I finished it.
整整八页 关于真人秀的上瘾问题
Eight pages on the addictive qualities of reality TV.
我从来没这么高效过
I've never been more productive
因为奖励是继续看<坏女孩俱乐部>
because my reward was more bad girls club.
原来知识本身不是奖励
I guess knowledge isn't its own reward.
"孔雀装逼装"得到了回报
So the peacocking paid off.
当时我在去波基普西的火车上
I was on the train to Poughkeepsie,
说来话长 - 那就跳过
long story... - Don't need to hear it.
有个家伙说他喜欢我的穿衣风格
When this guy said he liked my style.
原来他是<今日男士>的职员
Turns out he works for Today's Man.
我稍稍施展魅力 砰 工作搞定
So I turned up the charm, and sha-dank! Job offer...
销♥售♥合伙人 - 所以你现在是个西装销♥售♥员了
sales associate. - So you're a suit salesman?
不 我是西装赠送员
No, I'm a suit givesman
因为我们基本上是白送 砰
because we're basically just giving them away. Boom!
第一个月的月租
First month's rent.
我猜你这是你的功劳
Wow. I suppose you had something to do with this.
不 这都是他自己的能耐
No, he did this all on his own.
没错 也许Leigh总是无事不登三宝殿
Sure, maybe Leigh only comes up here when she wants something.
但有时候她想要的不过是
But sometimes that something...
和她的家人待在一起而已
is just to be around her family.
听着 我知道我一直招你嫌
Hey, listen, I know I've been a giant pain in the ass.
所以我会赶紧把房♥子弄清楚 不来烦你了
So I'm just gonna get cleaned up, and I'll be out of your way.
Leigh 为啥会刺痛啊
Leigh, are these supposed to tingle?
这就说明辣椒有用啊
That's how you know the cayenne pepper's working.
我在想是不是没人知道里边还有辣椒啊
I'm guessing no one knew about the cayenne pepper.
这很好 就像把脸塞在蚂蚁窝里一样爽
It's great. It's like sticking your face in an anthill.
好了 快点 把这个洗掉
Okay, let's go, guys. Let's take these off.
你们不能敷到一半就
People, you can't jump midstream. It'll never...
啊 - 天哪 弄到鼻子里了
Aah! - Oh, god, it's up my nose.
在我鼻子里 在我鼻子里
It's in my nose! It's in my nose!
很适合你的形象
That's a good look for you.
你皮肤看起来好极了 对鼻窦很有好处的
Your skin looks so good! Really good for your sinuses.
兄弟姐妹真的很奇妙
That's the weird thing about siblings.
他们一辈子都在你身边
They're with you your whole life...
我们停战吧 - 行啊
Can we call a truce on the prank war? - Course. Oh.
对了 我给你带了一罐花生糖
And by the way, I got you a can of peanut brittle.
即使你认为你了解他们
And even though you think you know them...
是啊 "花生糖"
Uh-huh. Okay. "Peanut brittle."
他们还是会让你惊讶
They still surprise you.
听着 我一直在想
Listen, I've been thinking.
驱虫那事儿 我认为鼠尾草是最佳选择
About the bed bug thing, I think sage is the responsible choice.
我只是想告诉你 在这个家
I just want you to know that you're welcome to stay
你想待多久就待多久 - 谢谢 Mike
here as long as you want. - Thanks, Mike. Really.
不过我要去Carol那住了
But I'm going to crash at Carol's.
我真的爱你的家人 不过他们真太累人了
I really love your family, but they can be exhausting.
我只能付出到这程度了
I can only give so much, you know.
一直有Carol家这个选择吗
Was Carol's always an option?
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表