剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
都没人知道你来了 来吧
No one knows you're here. Come on.
我说谎了 他们爱死你了 伙计
I lied. They love you, man.
人人都爱你 - 你个坏人
The whole world loves you. - You're a bad man.
欢迎回来 Henry先生 我是Kay 你的新任节段制片人
Welcome back, Mr. Henry. I'm Kay, your new segment producer.
有可能是我新任节段制片人 - 对 我得努力争取
Potential new segment producer. - Right. I've got to earn it.
我会的 因为 成为这个的一份子 你的一部分
And I will. Because to be a part of this... A part of you...
激励他人是... - 你在哭吗 她在哭吗
to call it inspirational is... - Are you crying? Is she crying?
你要是不喜欢她 我立马换了她
If you don't like her, I can drop her like a stone.
不 我喜欢她比我矮 感觉不错
No, I like that she's shorter than me. It's a nice touch.
看看你 你状态已经回来了
Look at you. You're back already.
这是旧的控制室
And here's the old control room.
Mike Henry 风云人物来了啊
Mike Henry. There's the man of the hour.
Matthew
Matthew.
Matt Lauer和我老是较劲
Matt Lauer and I have always had a rivalry.
我们一起提拔上来的 只有一个人还有秀发
We both came up together. One of us still has his hair.
只是单方面的充满嫉妒的较劲
It's a one-sided rivalry fueled by jealousy.
嫉妒 - 我刚看到你的回归广♥告♥了
Jealousy? - I just saw your welcome back promo.
你回来真是太好了 你可是顶尖的
I couldn't be happier. You are one of the best.
嘿 谢谢 伙计 - 稍后跑道见
Well, thanks, man. - See you at the track later?
好 待会见
Yeah, I'll see you there.
这家伙真神奇 - 超级糟糕的男人
Can you believe that guy? - Awful, awful man.
为什么大家都没看到这点...
Why don't people see that...
等等 什么广♥告♥
Wait a minute. What do you mean "Promo?
好啦 这样的
All right, fine.
我就知道你会回来的
I was straight-up assuming you were coming back.
我在街上见到你 像个男保姆似的 真伤感
I saw you in the street, mannying your kids. It was sad.
男保姆 那叫亲子关系 Harris
"Mannying?" It's called parenthood, Harris.
大部分男人还是在追求这个的
And most men don't spend their lives trying to avoid it.
专注性♥爱♥三十年 没搞大过一个
Hey, 30 years of lovemaking, not even one slip.
差点搞大都没有 - 也许你用错方法了
Not even a scare. - Maybe you're doing it wrong.
不就是这样吗
It's like this, right?
凡事皆出有因 Mike
Some things happen for a reason, Mike,
正如我们在Goldfarb偶遇
like us running into each other at Goldfarb's.
都是注定的 你注定就是做新闻的 Mike
It was fate. News is in your blood, Mike.
拜托 你和我们是分不开的
Come on, you need us just as much as we need you.
其实我生活挺美满的
Actually, I've got a rather full life.
我们这周末全家人要去摘苹果
The whole family's going apple picking this weekend.
看 还是你以前的主播椅哦
Ooh! It's your old anchor chair.
快来坐坐看
Come on, give it a spin.
Harris 我们就别再玩猜哑谜了吧
Harris, can we just stop with this whole charade?
哑谜 什么哑谜
Charade? What charade?
我没有在玩啊 我有点累了 然后呢
I don't play charades, man. I'm a little tired. So what?
坐一下 噢 新的轮锁
I sit down. Ooh, new wheel locks.
我有动吗 纹丝不动
Am I moving? Mm! Not an inch.
想伸手拿支笔 够不着
You reach for a pen, nothing.
想分♥析♥下图表 够不着 想看看天气 噢 卡住了
Point to a graph, nothing. Throw it to weather, locked in.
如果我们每天都能在这吃早餐就好了
Please say we can always eat breakfast here.
如果爸爸以后像今天一样早起上班
If Dad starts going into work early like this,
当然可以 - 我觉得这样对他也好
yes, we can. - I think it's the best thing for him.
我都带着电脑到咖啡店了 像个流浪汉似的
All right, I'm bringing my laptop to a panera like a drifter.
你会问 为什么呢 - 我懂
Why, you ask? - I know.
因为我不能在一个改装壁橱里过下去了
Because I can't live/work in a converted closet!
我睡在婴儿床上啊 妈 Eve还在隔壁
I sleep in a baby's bed, mom! Eve's next door,
用垃圾音乐轰炸我耳膜 - 你不也喜欢魔力红吗
blasting her garbage music... - You like Maroon 5.
我喜欢的是Adam Levine 他是个会讲故事的歌♥手
I like Adam Levine! He's a storyteller.
认输吧
Just accept it.
把我以前的房♥间还给我
Give me back my old room back,
或者我睡你的工艺室
or let me take over your crafting room.
那我去哪做手工 - 你都多久没碰了
Where would I craft? - When's the last time you crafted?
我的爱好可不是站在这受审 我爱手工艺
My hobbies are not on trial here. I love crafting.
至少 我该爱手工艺
At least, I'm supposed to love crafting.
八卦杂♥志♥都这么说的
That's what all those bitchy magazines say.
妈 - 自从你辍学
Mom... - When you left for college,
就已经放弃居住的所有权利了
you renounced all rights of habitation.
作为家里真正意义上的小孩
As a child who actually belongs in our home,
只有Graham有这个权利 - 我给你一成我公♥司♥的股份
Graham has dibs. - Hey, I'll give you 10% of my company.
心领了
No thanks.
你就不该付他松饼的钱
You really shouldn't even be paying for his muffin.
要我我就会自立 - 好了 你先别说
I'd cut the cord. - Okay, you don't talk.
听说你以做课堂展示为由拿走了台电视
I heard you signed out a TV for your presentation.
你怎么花言巧语让Diaz先生让你这么干了
What sort of nonsense did you con Mr. Diaz into letting you do?
教师与学生间的保密协议呢
Whatever happened to teacher/student confidentiality?
根本没有这么一说 永远都没这一说
That's not a thing. That will never be a thing.
你的回巢之作
Your first segment should be a return
应该与你之前的著名形象相呼应
to the kind of reporting you were famous for:
在街头游荡
Out on the street, hustling,
总能挖到好新闻的男人
the guy who always finds the story.
你想做什么类型的新闻都行 Mike
You can do any story you like, Mike.
关于政♥治♥或者关于动物园里的熊猫
Like politics or a panda at the ZOO
又或者自己如何自强不息
or overcoming personal obstacles.
嘿 我喜欢这个 自强不息
Hey, I like that one: Overcoming personal obstacles.
就做这个吧 - Harris 如果我真回来了
I'd do that one. - Harris, if I did come back,
我是回来工作的 不是来推销的
it would be for the work, not the exploitation.
我才不会叫你那么做呢
I wouldn't have it any other way.
美国人最喜爱的新闻工作者回来了
America's favorite newsman is back.
噢 有没有搞错...
Oh, for the love of...
Mike Henry回归NBC 4 他准备好了 你呢
Mike Henry returns to NBC 4. He's ready. Are you?
够了 我走了 - 嘿 Mike Henry
That's it. I'm out of here. - Oh, come... Mike Henry.
给点掌声 各位
Come on. Come on, everybody.
Mike Henry 收视的保证
Mike Henry! Guaranteed ratings.
收视的保证
Guaranteed ratings.
尽管我爸一生中历经那么多的不幸
Although my Dad has experienced enormous tragedy in his life...
早上能自己穿上裤子已经很了不起了
just putting his pants on every morning is a gift...
他仍迎难而上
he bravely soldiers on,
他是位英雄
and that makes him a hero.
Eve 你留一下
Uh, Eve, hang back a sec.
编辑得真不错 那个渐变
Great job editing that together. Those wipe transitions:
就是看着一个画面
I mean, you'd be looking at one thing,
然后画面慢慢剥落
and then it would just peel away
接着转换到下一个画面
and then you'd be looking at something else.
太棒了 - 我只是个信息传播者
Wow. - I'm just the messenger.
你不及格 - 什么
I'm failing you. - What?
这都是你凭空堆砌出来的
The whole thing was manipulative,
这根本和<愤怒的葡萄>没联♥系♥
and you made no connection to the grapes of wrath.
我们就是现实版穷苦求职者 - 今天你本有机会在这
I called us the modern-day okies... - You had a chance here
反映你家的真实状况
to really reflect on your family,
有关你♥爸♥的经历
on what your Dad's been through,
你的经历 而你却只是拿着手♥机♥胡乱拍拍
what you've been through, but instead you just held up a phone.
这些都是扯淡
That was a puff piece.
不是这样的 - 可能我看错你了
I beg to differ. - Maybe I was wrong about this whole
还以为你是个聪明的女生 能用自己的实例做出精彩的演示
smart-girl-who-could-be-amazing- if-she-applied-herself thing,
因为若你足够聪明
because if you were really bright,
你就知道此时就该这么做
you'd know now's the time to apply yourself.
"你的肌肤如黎明色 我的弥漫着麝香"
"Your skin like dawn. Mine like musk."
你说的对 这些诗句糟糕透了 - 这是马娅·安杰卢写的
You're right. This poetry's terrible. - That's Maya Angelou.
脑补了大诗人的声音后 这诗真是太美了
Oh, now that I hear it in her voice, it's breathtaking.
你的会议开得怎样 - 糟糕透了
How was your meeting? - Awful.
他们甚至已经给我剪辑了个慢镜头广♥告♥
They already cut together a promo showing me in slow-motion.
所以呢 - 如果你出现在慢镜头里
So? - When they show you in slow-motion,
要不就是你死了 要不被起诉了
you're either dead or under indictment.
还有可能是在美国偶像淘汰了
Or you just got kicked off of American Idol.
看来你今天过得不怎样啊
You had a bad day.
我觉得我更像是可怜虫Mike
I think just think of me as "Mike the poor son-of-a-bitch,"
而不是新闻人Mike
not "Mike the newsman."
我就不该去的
I never should've gone down there.
你怎么不说话
You're not saying anything.
我觉得不止是那个广♥告♥吓到你了
I think it's not just a promo that's scaring you off.
那是直播 你没有信心能做好
It's live TV: You're not sure if you can do it anymore.
如果我不再是他们心目中那个人了呢
What if I'm not the guy they remember?
你不会是的 当然有所不同
You won't be. You'll be different.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表