剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
他或她把钱留给收银员
And then, he or she leaves the money with the cashier
然后带着你要的东西回家
and then brings home the items you requested.
Ian 这不可能
Ian, it's impossible.
你不可能训练一只狗去杂货店买♥♥东西
You can't train a dog to go grocery shopping.
我都没法训练你去杂货店买♥♥东西
I can't even train you to go grocery shopping.
因为那是狗干的活 - 嘿 等等
Because that's dog work. - Hey, wait, wait.
你不去帮Norwood先生拎一下包吗
Aren't you gonna offer to help Mr. Norwood with his bags?
爸 我要是去帮所有人拎包
Dad, if I offered to help every person
我就有钱了
carry their bags for them, they... I could be rich.
就叫 让我帮您把包拎 点Com
I'll call it letmecarryallyourbagsforyou.Com.
好主意 你知道为什么它能赚钱吗
That's a great idea. You know why it works?
因为都是你不切实际的意淫
'Cause you can picture it on the side of an arena.
让我来帮你一下 - 谢了 Mike
Ah, let me help you with these. - Thanks, Mike.
下一次我要挥霍一把了 买♥♥个带轮子的
Next time, I'll splurge. I'll buy some with wheels.
抱歉 Ian没有帮你拎包 因为他
Ah, sorry. Ian would've helped you with your bags, but he...
这话我都不知道怎么接下去了 抱歉
I don't even know how to finish that sentence. Sorry.
没事 孩子嘛
It's all right. Kids these days.
他们有他们的世界
You know, they're in their own world.
电臀舞之类的 什么鬼玩意儿啊
This whole twerking, you know, I mean, is that a hell of a thing?
嗯 是吗
Okay, is this it?
我们好像超重了
I think we're over the weight limit.
希望那载重指标不是精确数字
Hopefully, that's a ballpark number.
你这是要好好出去玩一趟啊
You must be going on quite a trip.
我爱纽约
You know, I love New York.
但是纽约有一点美中不足
But there's one thing New York doesn't have:
没有滑水道 - 所以他们叫它
waterslides. - Yeah, that's why they call it the...
永不下滑之城
city that never slides.
我小时候 超爱滑水
When I was a kid, I loved waterslides.
所以为了让自己年轻一点
So as a treat to my younger self,
我要去西南边来一次滑水道之旅
I'm gonna take a waterslide tour of the lower Southwest.
要是有人来找我的话
So if anybody comes looking for me,
你就说我在那儿
you tell 'em that's where I am.
我肯定广而告之
I'll be sure to spread the word.
举起手来 Norwood 你被捕了
Hands up, Norwood! You're under arrest.
天 他们把超重这事儿看得真重啊
Man, they must take that weight limit thing pretty seriously.
下面有好多警♥察♥啊
There's a lotta cops down there.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe there was
居然有个逃犯就住在孩子们十英尺开外的地方
a fugitive living 10 feet from our children.
不敢相信 我错过了这次报道
I can't believe I missed the story.
6频道拿到了这事的独家新闻
Channel 6 got the scoop on this,
他们的天气预报还说苏联呢
and their weather map still shows the Soviet Union.
别丧气啊 爸 你只是错过了
Eh, don't beat yourself up, Dad. So you missed
我们的邻居是一个在这
the fact that our neighbor was an infamous mobster
潜藏了二十年的恶匪的真♥相♥
who's been in hiding for the last 20 years.
有什么好报道的
I mean, where's the story there?
插播最新消息"本地一居民对其女儿之爱迅速减退"
This just in..."local man's love for daughter fading fast."
如果这能让你好受一点
Hey, if it makes you feel any better,
Norwood骗过了所有人 - 我可没有 我一直知道
Norwood had everyone fooled. - Not me. I always knew
那家伙有问题 - 你知道
there was something up with that guy. - You knew?
连汗衫前后内外都穿反了
The guy whose shirt is on backwards and inside out.
那是我的汗衫 - 好吧 我抽屉里找到的
And it's my shirt. - Yeah, well, I found it in my drawer.
这么穿显肌肉
Makes the guns pop. Bingo. Bango.
对了 我们怎么跟Graham说
Okay, what do we tell Graham?
他跟Norwood是朋友
Because he was friends with Norwood.
外面有很多警♥察♥ - 是的
There are a lot of police outside. - That's true.
他们来这带Norwood先生去农场
They're here to take Mr. Norwood to a farm.
农场 - 他的沙鼠死了时候这招管用的
A farm? - That worked with his gerbil.
我还以为因为他是个歹徒他们要抓他去坐牢
I thought they were taking him to jail for being a mobster.
看来他们已经在自己
And they're pretty much raising themselves
把自己养大了 - 是
at this point. - Yeah, yep.
嘿 Harris 你来这儿干嘛
Hey, Harris. What are you doing here?
嘿 Leigh 听起来可能有点奇怪
Hey, Leigh. This is a little awkward,
但是那晚过后
but after our thing the other night,
我手表不见了 - 是吗
I think I left my watch. - Oh, yeah.
我都数不清有多少男人在我这儿落过东西了
I can't tell you how my guys have left stuff here.
也没有那么多
I mean, not that many.
只是一个女人正常交往的数量 进来
Just like the regular amount for a woman my... come in.
我来找找那表 - 地方真好
I'll just look for the watch. - Oh, this is a nice place.
穿上衣服看起来就不一样了
It looks different with my clothes on.
我没看到什么手表 但是可能
Well, I don't see any watches, but it could...
抱歉 - 抱歉
I'm sorry. - Sorry.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
也许我给你推荐些袖扣 你有兴趣吗
Maybe I could interest you in some cufflinks.
不用了
No, well,
看到手表了再联♥系♥我吧
if the watch turns up, you know where to find me.
听着 那晚真是回味无穷
Look, the other night was a lot of fun.
啊 - 但是不能再有第二次了
Huh? - But it can't happen again.
你得考虑下Mike - 是啊
Can you imagine with Mike? - Oh, yeah.
自己的妹妹跟自己的老板兼挚友睡了
With his boss and best friend sleeping with his sister?
他肯定接受不了
He would not handle that well.
我们就把它当成一♥夜♥情♥吧
Let's just chalk this up to a one-time thing.
或者两夜吧
Or maybe a two-time thing.
但是 真的 这是最后一次 - 不然还能怎样
But now, really, this has got to be it. - Otherwise, what?
难不成要瞒着Mike偷偷摸摸的搞
We start sneaking around so Mike won't find out?
得在深更半夜溜走
Running off at odd hours of the night, you know,
精心地编故事打掩护
coming up with elaborate cover stories.
戴着假发去彼此的公♥寓♥
Wearing wigs to each other's apartments
以防被人认出来 - 是
so we wouldn't be recognized. - Yeah.
听起来 吓人啊
It sounds... awful.
好吧 三夜情
Okay. So a three-time thing.
嗨 还好吗
Hey, buddy. How you doing?
根据6 6频道的报道
So according to Cha... Channel 6,
我们的老邻居数年前偷了一笔巨款
our old neighbor stole a lotta money over the years,
而且大部分下落不明
most of which is unaccounted for.
好在 我们有人打入了敌人内部
Luckily, we had someone on the inside.
喂 Graham
You know, Graham,
纾解失去好友之痛的最好办法
sometimes the best way to deal with losing a friend
就是把他跟你说过的一切都讲出来
is to talk about everything he's ever said to you.
几天前 他给了我一个雕像
A few days ago, he gave me a statue,
让我妥善保管
told me to hang on to it for safekeeping.
那是他的原话吗 "妥善保管"
Those are his exact words? "Hold on to it for safekeeping"?
Graham 你知道这雕像能有多值钱吗
Graham, do you know how valuable this statue could be?
你放哪儿了 - 嗯
Where'd you put it? - Um...
也许我们运气好 就在顶上
Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll be on top.
至少都是干的 - 是
At least it's dry. - Yeah, it...
我觉得他们找不到的
I don't think they're gonna find it.
大家都说
And you know how they say
没人能从朝鲜监狱里活着出来
that no one ever makes it out of a North Korean prison alive.
我可能没发现Norwood的事 但是我依然犀利的直觉
I may have missed the Norwood story, but my intuition was
告诉我Susan肯定会嘲笑我
still sharp enough to know that Susan was about to rip into me.
确实如此 我最后离开那儿的时候
Well, it's true. I mean, when I finally left there,
我已经被临床判定为死亡了 我看见了上帝
I was clinically dead. I mean, I saw god.
嗨 Mike - 可恶
Hi, Mike. - Damn it!
我离开一会儿 嗨Mike 你有时间吗
Excuse me for a minute. Hey, Mike, you have a second?
很好 讲出来吧 我知道你大概已经
All right, let's hear it. I know you've probably been
攒了一早上关于Norwood的笑话了
saving up Norwood jokes all morning.
赶紧给我致命一击 - 你在说什么呢
Give me your best shot. - What are you talking about?
任何人都可能遇上这种事儿 我们现在
That could've happened to anyone, I mean, all we have to
只关心Norwood把那笔现金藏哪儿了
care about now is where Norwood stashed that cash.
喔 不错嘛 你的职业精神值得赞扬
Wow. Cool. I appreciate your professionalism.
我这就着手跟进 - 很好
I'm right on it. - Good.
你要是有任何需要 跟我的新助手Al说就好了
If you need any help, just ask my new assistant Al.
Al Capone - 我是她的助手
Al Capone. - I'm her assistant, see?
抱歉 她强迫我的
I'm sorry, Mike, she's making me do this.
你就这点把戏吗 给Doug租一身廉价西装
This is all you got? You got Doug in a cheap, rented suit?
这是我的衣服 - 我本来还指望
This is my suit. - I was expecting
Tony Soprano会给我打电♥话♥呢
phone calls from Tony Soprano all day,
或者我的椅子上有个马头
or a horse's head on my chair.
你水平大降啊 - 可能吧
You're losing your touch. - Yeah, maybe.
不过毕竟那个眼皮子下面藏着一个逃犯
But then again, you know, I'm not the investigative journalist
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表