剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
可你还是你
But you'll still be you.
你可是那个说要放弃掌控权的人
Aren't you the guy who talked about giving up control?
你以为每次我遇到困难
You think every time I get in a tough situation
你只要这样就能让情况变好吗
you can make it better by just...
你摸到奶头了 Eve 我们走了 - 走
That's a nipple. Eve, we got to go. - Let's go.
去屋顶吗
Roof?
用避孕套玩这个很奇怪
It's weird using condoms.
是啊 在学校他们就像派糖果一样派发
Yeah, they give these out like candy in college.
你知道吗 拿着500个免费的
You know, getting 500 free
避孕套没有保护到我 反而觉得很有压力
condoms isn't preventative; it's pressure.
竟然没有破 太失望了
It sucks they don't break.
你该感到安心
You're meant to take comfort in that.
Diaz没让我及格 那个视频 他就差没直接说我虚伪了
Diaz failed me. For that video. He basically called me a phony.
让他再给你次机会
So ask him for an incomplete.
告诉他你要证明他是错的 Diaz就喜欢这种扯淡
Tell him you want to prove him wrong... Diaz loves that crap...
然后继续用心做这个课题
Then just keep working on the
直到自己满意
project till you're proud of what you've got.
那我要再多拍你一点
But then I'll have to film you a lot more.
挂就挂了吧 你就是虚伪
Take the "F." You're a phony.
我为什么要跟你谈这个呢 你个全A生
Why am I talking to you about this? You got straight As.
人无完人 我并不是仅仅因为
I'm not perfect. Starting you-search.Net
要做"从你开始搜索"网站而回来的
Isn't the only reason why I'm back here.
这个网站到底怎么找 - 去谷歌♥一下
Yeah, how do I find that again? - Just Google it.
好吧 等等 想要用你的搜索引擎
Uh, okay, wait. To get to your search engine,
我先要用别的搜索引擎搜索吗
I have to use another search engine?
上学期我经济学也不及格
I failed Econ last semester.
按照正态曲线给分
It was graded on a curve,
很明显康奈尔大学所有人都比我聪明
and apparently everyone at Cornell is smarter than me.
噢 爸妈知道吗
Whoa. Do Mom and Dad know?
求你别告诉他们 - 不会的
Please don't tell them. - Why would I?
这是个非常严峻的内部问题
That's actually a serious internal question.
我得想想要勒索你什么
I'll figure out what I want to blackmail you for
再来找你
and then get back to you.
砸到一个老女人 - 那是Leigh姑姑
Nailed an old lady. - That's aunt Leigh.
Kay 我是Mike 我回来了 - 什么
Kay, it's Mike. I'm back in. - What?
我是个总能挖新闻的男人 对吧
Well, I'm the guy who always finds the story, right?
我们必须在一个小时内赶到市政厅
We got to be at city hall in an hour.
但是我还在139街呢
But I'm at 139th street,
我也没事先叫上采访车和工作人员啊
and I didn't reserve a news van or a crew.
现在我得找到个能赶到的编辑
Now I've got to find an editor who will crash this last-minute
不是你的问题 不是你的问题
and... not your problem. Not your problem.
真对不起Henry先生
I am so sorry, Mr. Henry.
只是 你真是我的英雄 不管是工作上
It's just, you're a hero of mine, both professionally and...
还是电视上 - 听着 没事的
televisionally, and... - Listen, it should be okay.
如果有女人能在树上生孩子 我们也能处理好这事
If a lady can have a baby in a tree, we can handle this.
什么
What?
这个故事Mike跟我们讲过无数遍了
Mike's told us all the same story a thousand times:
在莫桑比克有个孕妇
There was a pregnant woman in Mozambique...
在她产子的那天 她的村子被水淹了
the day she went into labor, her village flooded.
就在她快被水冲走的时候
As she was literally being taken away by the currents...
她爬上了一棵树 并生下了孩子
she climbed up a tree and gave birth.
她和她的孩子一起在树上待着
And she stayed in that tree with her newborn
直到她们获救了
until she was rescued.
所以说不管现在情况多糟
So however bad you think you've got it,
还有女人在树上生孩子呢
A lady had a baby in a tree.
开始吧
Let's hit it.
我来开门 算了
Let me get the door. Never mind.
你怎么跑的比我还快 - 不费吹灰之力
How are you beating me? - With one brain tied behind my back!
你在干什么 - Rocky啊 你多大了
What are you doing? - Rocky. How old are you?
议员先生
Look, Councilman,
你给解释一下怎么20亿美元都没能升级911报♥警♥系统
either you explain to me how $2 billion fails to upgrade 911
不然我的下一个电♥话♥就打给电子系统部门
or my next call will be to digital systems,
你的小舅子Gerald
where I believe your brother-in-law, Gerald,
好像是那董事会的吧 话筒是开的
is on the board. It's on.
911报♥警♥ 西4街和13街交叉口发生火灾
911 dispatch. Fire on the corner of west 4th and 13th.
来吧 - 你就这么让帽子这么...
Let's boogie. - You just gonna let it sit like...
怎么了 不就一帽子吗 - 好吧
What? It's a hat. - Okay. Yes.
晕车是么 - 我没事
Car sick, huh? - I'm... I'm fine.
对我来说 这里非常平稳
For me, this is perfectly still.
是的 我们刚搞定
Yeah, we just wrapped.
48分钟了 他们都没赶到
Yeah, they didn't get here for 48 minutes.
一个电♥话♥要花这么久才能有反应
That's how long it took for the call to go through.
还拍到了个救猫咪的消防员
And we got a fireman saving a kitten,
接招吧 "颜色飞溅" - 猫咪 太赞了
so take that, color splash. - A kitty cat? Ah, that's awesome.
Harris 我告诉你 你是对的
Harris, I got to tell you. You were right.
重出江湖的感觉真棒
It feels great to be back out here again.
我的意思是 我从来没感觉这么好
I mean, I never felt better.
那你肯定会喜欢这个的
Well, you're going to love this then.
你能在"今日秀"里介绍你的部分 直播噢
They want you to introduce your segment on the today show, Live.
首次荧幕回归 就上全国直播了 - 你讲真的
First time out, and you're goin' national. - Are you serious?
是的 Matt Lauer钦点的你
Yes, matt Lauer requested you personally.
那家伙可不得了
That guy's aces.
不能让你慢慢适应了 这是大动作了 对吧
So much for easing back in. This is big boy stuff, right?
Mike
Mike?
那是Mike Henry 我的私交
It's Mike Henry. Personal friend.
得了帕金森 真是可惜 可他是个斗士
Parkinson's. Aw, so sad, but he's a fighter.
你实习的怎么样了
How's that internship doing?
相比于呕吐我更喜欢哭
I like crying better than puking.
我在控制吃药的时间 保证不会发作
I'm trying to time my meds so they kick in just before I go on.
嗨 能比在树上生孩子难吗
Hey, lady had a baby in a tree.
是的 她做到了
Yes, she did.
我们今天有一位特别嘉宾回归了
And we're back with a very special guest this morning.
他就是Mike Henry
Mike Henry is here.
能和老朋友在一块真好
It's always good to be with old friends.
新闻主播 Mike Henry
携爆♥炸♥性新闻回归荧屏
就好像你从来没离开过一样
It feels like you never left.
你上去在健康状况的巅峰啊
You look like you're in the pinnacle of health.
巅峰是不敢说啦 - 现在看看外场Al那儿的状况
I wouldn't say pinnacle. - Let's go outside to Al right now.
Al 外面反应怎么样 大家都喜欢这家伙吗
Al, what's the reaction out there? Anybody like this guy?
Matt 我告诉你 貌似整个纽约
Matt, I got to tell you, seems like the whole city turned out
都出来迎接他们的主播了
to welcome back their anchor.
你们对Mike Henry归来怎么看
What do you guys think about Mike Henry coming back?
看看外面激动的人群 我好多年没看到这样的场景了
Look at the excitement out there. I haven't seen this in years.
自从"超级减肥王"来了后就没见过这样的了
I haven't seen it since the biggest loser was here.
他回来真好 是吧 - 我才花了6个月
Good to see him back, huh? - Only took six months to figure out
就想出怎么让他和你在Goldfarb偶遇
how to get him to run into you at Goldfarb's.
我和新一代黑人一样喜欢白鲑鱼
I mean, I like whitefish just as much as the next black man,
但是那里弄的也太糟了
but it got a little farkakt.
我还是不懂为啥不直接让我给他打电♥话♥
I still don't know why you didn't just have me call him.
Mike你知道的 他喜欢自己拿主意
You know Mike. It had to be his idea.
所以他不知道这一切 - 不知道
So he has no clue? - No.
他也不知道我们的事 - 别拿这开玩笑好么
He doesn't know about us either. - Hey, don't joke about that.
我是说你给我开了一扇窗 - 够了
I mean, you give me a window... - Okay.
在他的回归首秀
In his first segment back,
Mike盯上了市政♥府♥高昂的
Mike took on the city's costly overhaul
报♥警♥系统更新
of the emergency call system.
是的Matt 那可是个大新闻
That's right, Matt. It's a pretty compelling story,
我很感谢你让全国观众知道了这事儿
and I appreciate you giving it a nationwide audience.
当然要啦 很高兴你回来了 Mike
How could we not? It's a thrill to have you back, Mike.
两天前 我误播了一次911
Two days ago, I accidentally made a 911...
对不起Mike 我要打断你了
Mike, I'm sorry. I have to cut you off.
我必须缩短你的部分了 我接到最新消息
I have to cut this short. I'm getting word right now,
我们从华盛顿方面接到爆♥炸♥性新闻
we have breaking news out of Washington.
我将卫星联线
I want to go live via satellite
白宫的Peter Alexander Peter接手吧
to Peter Alexander at the White House. Peter, take it away.
对不起 Mike
I am so sorry, Mike.
你做的很好 - 我真的很抱歉
You did a great job. - I'm really sorry.
你本该说说自强不息的
You should've done overcoming personal obstacles
或者动物园的熊猫 这种宝可不会被打断
or at least panda at the ZOO. You don't cut away from that gold.
你还好吧 Mike - 没事 不可能掌控一切
You all right, Mike? - Hey, yeah. You can't control everything.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表