剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
嘿 亲爱的 你看起来真棒
Oh, hey, honey. You look sharp.
今天穿上了战靴啊 - 哦 这双吗
Got your power heels on. - Oh, these?
没啊 就是很普通的
No, these are just regular
哪都能买♥♥到的乐福鞋
men's loafers you can buy in any store.
不过我加了三四个鞋垫 更方便我做这个
And I put three or four insoles in so it's easier to do this.
找个房♥间啦 - 这都是我们的房♥间
Ugh, get a room. - Hey, these are all our rooms.
你才该去找个房♥间 说真的 你怎么穿起正装了
You get a room. Seriously, why are you dressed up?
Harris打给我
Oh, Harris called me in.
说帮我安排了个重要采访
He finally set up a big interview for me.
今晚我可以问些刁钻问题了
Tonight, I get to ask the tough questions.
爸你要采访谁呢
Who are you interviewing,Dad?
没问 也许我该问的
Didn't ask. Probably should've.
这真是个刁钻问题
Tough questions start now.
你 - 你这是登岸休假吗 海员宝贝
You... - Are you on shore leave, honey?
今天在体育馆考完游泳后 一打开储物柜
It was swim test day in gym, and when I got back to my locker,
里面只有这套东西
this was all that was left in there.
听起来像是高手所为
Sounds like some smooth criminal
挑这天完美作案 收买♥♥门卫然后偷走你的运动包
picked a perfect day to bribe the janitors to swipe your gym bag.
整蛊成功 你被耍了
Sha-boof! You've been pranked.
我穿成这样坐地铁回来的 丢脸死了
I had to ride the subway like this. It sucked!
不过有个老太太说谢谢我的服务
Although a nice old woman did thank me for my service.
下次记住别再吃掉最后一根奶酪棒了
Next time, don't take the last mozzarella stick.
害我像只野兽一样在干喝酱料
I had to drink the sauce like an animal.
就是因为这个吗 好的
That's what this is about? Fine.
你想开战是吧 奉陪到底
You want a prank war? You got a prank war!
你在玉米花生糖盒子上美极了
Loved you on the cracker jack box.
瞧我这聪明才智 - 工作找得怎样了 Ian
Upstairs. - How's the job search going, Ian?
还没收到你给的租金 - 马上就成了
Still haven't got that rent check. - I'm all over it.
在我等着我的公♥司♥变现的同时
While I'm waiting for my company to monetize,
我也在找合适的正职
I'm searching for the perfect day job.
我把简历放上了邻客音 就让那些公♥司♥争破头吧
I posted my resume on Linkedin. Let the feeding frenzy begin.
给我个台阶下好嘛
You gonna help me out with this?
这个恩情我会记住的 兄弟
I won't forget that, buddy.
各位 坏消息
Guys, bad news.
我之前很想进的那个作家小组
That writers' group I've been trying to get into?
同意我加入了 - 我要说你总会度过这关的吗
They accepted me. - You'll get past this?
不是 我每月要招待他们一次
No, I have to host these guys once a month.
我可不能让那些出版作家们坐在一张
I can't have published writers sitting on a couch
在学校垃圾桶捡回来的破沙发上
I found in a dumpster in college.
我们可是从浣熊手中抢过来的啊
We fought off raccoons for that thing.
的确 若是二十多岁 有张浣熊沙发还说得过去
Exactly. And while it may be cute to have a raccoon
不过现在我的脚趾已然要迈过三十大关了
couch in your 20s, I'm dipping my toe into my 30s...
你的脚趾有十二年那么长啊 - 我说真的 Michael
Your toe is 12 years long? - I'm serious, Michael.
这个作家组会是我的巨大转机
This group could be my big break.
我也不想求你们的 可沙发确实比较贵
And you know I hate to ask, but couches are expensive.
你们看能不能借我点...
So maybe you could just loan me a little...
我的文稿经纪人来电♥话♥了
Oh, hey. It's my literary agent.
嘿 Vernon
Hey, Vernon.
她总无事不登三宝殿
Every time she comes up here, she wants something.
而我总对她有求必应
And every time she comes up here, I end up giving it to her.
这次我要打破这个恶性循环
I gotta break this cycle of dependency.
Mike 你知道每次对Leigh说"不"都有什么后果吗
Mike, you know what happens when you say "No" To Leigh.
总是小事化大
The problem just becomes bigger.
还记得那次你拒绝付钱给她的人生导师吗
Remember when you refused to pay for her life coach?
那个后来进了康复院的吗 - 对 她很伤心
The one who ended up in rehab? - Yes, she was so upset,
以至后来你得为她的哀伤心理治疗师付钱
you had to pay for her grief counselor.
那个后来自杀的家伙吗
The one who killed himself?
给她买♥♥沙发吧 Mike
Just please buy the couch, Mike.
我的经纪人不干了 要去当口腔保健专家
Well, my agent is leaving me to become a dental hygienist.
"他宁愿看别人的口腔
"He'd rather look at the
也不愿看我的文章"
inside of people's mouths than my writing."
这是他的原话 - 也许你去还能打折呢
That was a quote. - Maybe you'll get a discount?
没有 我问过了 现在我更急迫的需要这张沙发了
No, I already asked. Now I need this couch more than ever.
你还想牺牲多少人呢 Mike
How many people need to die, Mike?
沙发包在我们身上 - 就你们最好了
We'll get you the couch. - You're the best!
我已经看上一款了 现在就去买♥♥
I already have one on hold. I'm gonna go get it right now.
噢 能借把伞吗
Oh, hey, can I borrow your umbrella?
像要下雨了
It looks like it's gonna rain.
是啊 所以我也要用 - Michael 我才做完头发
Yeah, that's why I need it. - Michael, I just did my hair.
拿吧
Take the umbrella.
看吧 多简单 - 那我用Eve的
See, that was easy. - And I'll just take Eve's umbrella.
Henry先生 你全身湿透了
Mr. Henry, you're soaked.
你这样的病能淋雨吗
Can you be in the rain with your condition?
Kay 我只是有帕金森 又不是女巫
Kay, I have Parkinson's. I'm not a witch.
我把健身房♥毛巾拿来 我不怎么出汗
I'll get you my gym towel. I barely perspired.
医生说我汗腺小到危及生命的程度
The doctors say I have dangerously undersized sweat glands.
那你就别跑了啊 拜托
Well, then don't run, for Pete's sake.
喂 - 好消息 我买♥♥了张复古沙发
Hello? - Good news... I got a vintage couch,
所以省了点钱 坏消息是
so I saved us some money. Bad news...
仔细一看 沙发纹理
In the cold light of day, the upholstery pattern
看起来像一坨精♥子♥
looks like a bunch of sperms.
听起来像佩斯利涡旋花纹 不错啊
It sounds like paisley. It sounds fine.
没事没事 的确不错
No, no, no, no, no. It's totally fine.
可这个"不错" 是药店网的牛仔裤那种"不错"吗
But is it fine like how drugstore jeans are fine?
例如 纽扣把你肚子都压淤青了
Like, when the buttons turn your belly green,
口袋都是画上去的那种不错吗
and the pockets are just drawn on?
我是这么想的 翻新一下
Here's what I'm thinking... we reupholster...
是要花多点钱 - 够了
for just a little more money... - All right, enough.
Leigh 我很爱你 可你
Leigh, I love you, but you
也该开始独♥立♥生活了
have to start taking care of your own life.
选家私这种事你得自己来
You have to pick out your own upholstery.
别再跟寄生虫似的了
The bloodsucking has to stop now.
嘿 飞溅山
Hey, splash mountain.
准备好开始大采访没 - 好了
Ready for your big in-studio? - Absolutely.
那你最好拿出浑身解数
Oh, you better bring your "A" Game
因为你要近距离接触的是博士杰弗里...
because you're going toe-to-toe with Dr. Jeffrey...
刨你个底
Scratch-a-bottom.
一只猫 你让我采访一只猫
A cat? You want me to interview a cat?
它还能说"你好"
Well, it can say, "Hello."
你怎么说都行啦
That could be anything.
网络上一致认为这是"你好"
Well, the internet decided it's "Hello."
我复出是要采访人的
When I came out of retirement, it was to interview people
譬如德斯蒙德·图图 科里·布克或者纽约市长彭博
like Desmond Tutu and Cory Booker and Mayor Bloomberg.
反正前提是 人
It was, you know, humans.
这么说你不想采访兰斯·阿姆斯特朗的单车咯
So that's a "No" On interviewing Lance Armstrong's bike?
开玩笑的 我们怎么可能采访的到顽强生命3000
No, I'm just kidding. We could never get Livestrong 3000.
好吧 我不会亏待你的
All right. Well, I'll get you something good.
我保证 赶紧去采访这猫吧
I promise. Now go interview this cat.
是吧 很干的 你真该看看我在桑拿房♥是怎样的
See? Bone dry. You should see me in a sauna.
刚刚这话欠考虑是吗
Was that inappropriate?
你想聊点什么呢
So what do you want to talk about?
喵
Vrr!
恶作剧有点样子嘛
Nice try on the prank.
我看到你包在马桶上的保鲜膜了
I found the saran wrap you put on the toilet.
戳了个小洞 有八成都流下去了
Poked a hole in it. 80% went right through.
你竟然没把它拿掉 - 我♥干♥活用脑子 不是蛮力
You didn't take it off? - I work smart. Not hard.
我现在没空跟你玩了
I don't have time for this anyway.
网上的简历有回复了
I got a bite on my online resume.
明晚我要和一个"噢真的吗总裁"吃饭
I'm having dinner tomorrow night with the C-E-Oh-no-he-didn't.
可他真联♥系♥我了 我们要一起吃晚餐
But, yes, he did. We're really having dinner.
保鲜膜不过是个障眼法
The saran wrap was a decoy prank.
真正的恶作剧是那个总裁 其实根本没有总裁
The real prank is the CEO, because there is no CEO.
一切都是我策划的
I set the whole thing up.
真替你高兴 Ian
I'm really proud of you,Ian.
你就要飞上枝头了
You are on a rocket ride to the top.
这可不是我说的 - 洗手间有个强劲力场
Your words. - There's a force field on the toilet!
妈咪
Mom!
跟你说 今天拒绝Leigh的感觉真好
I tell you, it felt so good to stand up to Leigh today.
我感觉到有股力量在我体内流串
I can feel the power coursing... through my body.
回家时 我仅用念力叫到了辆的士
On the way home, I hailed a cab using only the power of my mind.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表