剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
*我才十六岁 还没到十七*
*I am sixteen going on seventeen*
*我知道自己不谙世事*
*I know that I'm naive? *
Eve 该你了
Take it, Eve!
*我遇见的小伙子 可能会夸赞我甜美可人*
*Fellas I meet may tell me I'm sweet*
*我也乐于相信*
*and willingly I believe*
爸妈 救命啊
Mom! Dad! Help!
Eve 别玩儿你弟弟了行不
Eve, will you stop loving your brother?
*我会依靠着你* *我会小心呵护你*
*I'll depend on you* *I'll take care of you*
你应该去演学校的音乐剧
You should do the school musical.
什么 - 为什么啊 - 因为你很棒啊
What? - Why? - Because you're good...
我想大家也都看够Brenna Shenkin了
and because I think we've all had enough of Brenna Shenkin.
那姑娘不就是在<法律与秩序>里说一句台词么
I mean, come on, the girl gets one line in Law & Order,
她就感觉自己已经是Bernadette Peters了
and we have to pretend she's Bernadette Peters?
蹩脚的音乐剧可不是我的风格
Cheesy musicals aren't my scene.
好不容易放学了 我还得留下来 还是自愿的
School ends for the day, and I have to stay voluntarily.
对我有什么好处啊
What's in it for me?
友情 还有终生的记忆
Friends and memories that last a lifetime.
算啦 - 等下 倒回去 上面
Hard pass. - Wait. Go back, go back, go back.
怎么了 不就是无线网的账号♥名单吗
What? That's just the list of Wi-Fi networks.
看看这个 摇滚拉缪乐
Look at this one. "Rock 'n' roll Lemieux-sic."
多棒的名字啊 - 我看你得
How brilliant is that? - I think you're gonna
给我们解释解释怎么棒了
have to explain to us how brilliant that is.
拉缪乐啊 马里奥拉缪知道不 我爱冰上曲棍球 我爱音乐
"Lemieux-sic," Like Mario Lemieux. I love hockey, I love music,
我还爱玩儿文字游戏 - 这就是文字游戏了
and I love wordplay. - Is that wordplay?
当然了 这可是拉缪乐啊
Yeah, because it's Lemieux-sic.
我才不要给你解释喜剧是怎么回事儿呢
I'm not gonna explain to you how comedy works.
你怎么不去找找这个人
Well, why don't you find out who this guy is
跟他聚一聚啊
and then hang out with him?
宝贝儿 我们男人可不这么交朋友 我们都顺其自然
Honey, guys don't make friends like that. It just happens.
有时候是一种心电感应 就像我跟Harris那样
Sometimes you find something electric, like me and Harris.
是嘛 你俩有点诡异啊
Yeah, that's getting kind of creepy.
没准你想多交点朋友呢
Maybe you want to branch out.
行了 Henry 高速网络来啦
Okay, Henry, high-speed internet time.
准备好飞速进入...
Get ready to rocket into the...
哦 哦 哎呀 - 我的
Oh! Oh! Jeez! - Oh, my...
*告诉我该怎样做*
*telling me what to do*
我说你们 真的 真的有必要这样吗
You guys, is that even... is that necessary?
天啊 我闻起来跟烤肉似的
Oh, god. It smells like burning flesh.
怎么找到这个人啊
How do I find this guy?
一层层找 - 很好
Floor-to-floor search. - Great.
咱就从地下室问起吧
Let's start in the basement and work our way up.
天啊 你给<读者文摘>写了那么一封古怪的信
Jeez, you write one cranky letter to Reader's Digest,
这一下子 你就上了退休者协会的邮寄名单了啊
and all of a sudden, you're on the A.A.R.P.'s mailing list.
嘿 别回头 但我想
Oh, hey, don't look now, but I think
那货就是你那炫酷无线名儿的主人
that's your guy with the cool Wi-Fi name.
摇滚拉缪乐
Rock 'n' roll Lemieux-sic?
不好意思 你刚刚是说了我的无线名吗
Sorry, did you just say my Wi-Fi name?
哦 抱歉 我跟我太太刚刚看了
Oh, uh, sorry. My wife and I were just going through
全楼的无线账号♥名单
all the Wi-Fi networks in the building,
不过这事儿挺正常的哈
which is a totally normal thing to do.
等会儿 你不会就是 摇滚波比 吧
Wait. You're not "Bobby Hull and Oates," Are you?
Bobby Hull 加拿大冰上曲棍球运动员
Hall and Oates 美国抒情摇滚 二人组合
射门 得分啦 - 你酷啊
He shoots, he scores. - That's cool.
不 你才酷呢
No, you're cool.
回见了
See you around.
喂 你干嘛呢 他很待见你啊
Okay, what are you doing? He likes you.
真的 - 老兄 你和他很来电的
You think so? - Dude, you were clearly vibing.
快去跟人聊聊 - 我头发太挫了
Go talk to him. - My hair's all funny.
你赶紧过去 给我解决了他
You get in there. You close that.
快点 我就在你后面 - 你真是个好战友
Come on, I'm right behind you. - You're a hell of a wingman.
我约会时你都去哪儿了啊
Where were you when I was dating?
我正跟比你厉害的小伙儿约会呢
I was dating guys that had better game than you.
抱歉 我还没自我介绍呢
I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself.
我是Mike Henry - 我是Will
I'm Mike Henry. - Will.
我老婆在那儿 刚刚在那儿
And this is my wife... was my wife.
呃 经常来这儿吗 - 一天一次吧
Ah, so... come here often? - Once a day.
邮件啊 - 是啊
The mail. - Yeah.
嗨 Ian - 啊
Hey, Ian... - Aah!
我正找秘密文件呢 快出去
I'm looking at secret files! Get out!
老天 那孩子看到了什么啊
Good lord, what did that poor kid see?
我以前都用缓冲的时间去锁门
I used to lock the door while the video was buffering.
这该死的高速网络
Damn you, high-speed internet.
真高兴你愿意来参加文学之夜
I'm so glad you wanted to come to one of these literary nights.
我的朋友们老有别的事情要做
My friends always have other things they want to do,
像什么看孩子啊 早起上班啊
like watch the kids or get up early for work.
看 这就是老妈不了解的 这才是我的菜啊
See, this is what Mom doesn't get. This is my scene.
这多真实 人们都那么诚恳
It's gritty, the people are real,
你都能闻到创造力
and you can smell the creativity.
哦 宝贝 那是呕吐物和广藿香的味道
Oh, sweetie. That's Puke and Patchouli.
听着 他们的做法是这样的
Well, listen, this is what they're going to do.
他们会从帽子里拿出名字
They're gonna draw names out of a hat,
那些被喊到的就要即兴讲个故事
and whoever gets picked tells an impromptu story.
好的 我们坐到那个大轮胎上等着看吧
Great. Let's pull up a big wheel and watch.
我爸爸离家的那天雨下的清醒到险恶
It rained with a menacing sobriety the day my father left.
每一滴雨都像泪滴从我的脸庞滑落
Each droplet like a tear streaming down my face.
可以百分之百的确定...
And there is a 100% chance...
科学无法告诉我们雨是哪儿来的
Science can't tell us where the rain comes from...
得找个人跟他说说 科学知道雨是怎么来的
Someone should tell him science has kind of figured out rain.
嘿 你那儿天气怎么样啊 爸吧
Hey, how's the weather where you are, dad?
糟透了
Bad luck.
我能治愈你 - 忘了往帽子里放名字了
I could fix you. - I forgot to put my name in the hat.
这不是我感受的方式 更多的是我观察的方式
It's not so much the way I feel, but the way I look.
你在街上看到我 你这样想
You see me on the street, and you think this.
我却那样做
I show you that.
跟你说 我去过很多的冰上曲棍球比赛
I'm telling you, I've been to a lot of hockey games.
但是这是我第一次磨冰车
I never got to drive the Zamboni.
我就跟你说吧
That's what I'm telling you.
二十块加上个笑脸
With 20 bucks and a smile,
想干嘛都成啊
you can talk yourself into any situation.
告诉你啊 仅次于我孩子们的出生
You know, next to the birth of my kids,
今天差不多是我最高兴的一天了
this is probably the best day of my life.
哦 孩子们边儿去吧 今天必须是我最高兴的一天
Oh, screw the kids. This is definitely the best day of my life.
你好
Hello?
嘿 Mike 我有三张歌♥剧<波西米亚人>的票
Hey, Mike. I got three tickets to "La Boheme."
咱俩一人一张 中间空个座儿
One for me, one for you, and a seat in between,
省的看起来奇怪 - Harris 现在我不方便讲电♥话♥
so it won't look weird. - Harris, I can't talk right now.
我跟朋友Will在一块儿呢 - Will 哪儿来的Will啊
I'm with my friend Will. - Will? Who the hell is Will?
想弹弹Joe Strummer的吉他吗 - 我要挂了
You want to play Joe Strummer's guitar? - I gotta go.
下次咱们应该请上太太们一起来
You know, we should invite the wives next time.
好主意啊 - 什么鬼主意
That's a great idea. - That's a terrible idea.
你说你想在楼里多交几个朋友
Well, you said you wanted more friends in the building.
是你 我想你在楼里多几个朋友
You. I wanted you... to have a friend in the building.
夫妇朋友完全是另外一回事儿了
Couple friends are a whole different ball game.
咱有夫妇朋友啊 - 对 但咱们都
We have couple friends. - Yes, but you know we each
秘密的讨厌着其中的一个 - 不可能
secretly hate one of them. - That's not true.
Ryan和Karen - 好吧 我讨厌Karen
Ryan and Karen. - Yeah, I hate Karen.
Geoff和Susan - 你讨厌Geoff
Geoff and Susan. - Well, you hate Geoff.
我也讨厌Geoff 孩子们也讨厌Geoff
Well, I hate Geoff. The kids hate Geoff.
我就是说 万一他老婆不喜欢你
I'm just saying, what if the wife doesn't like you,
或者我不喜欢他老婆呢
or I don't like the wife?
我告诉过你他们在斐济有所房♥子吗 - 晚餐在几点
Did I mention they have a house in Fiji? - What time is dinner?
你知道的 我就那么一说
You know, just a thought.
也许你今晚语气能稍微柔和点
Maybe you could tone it down a little tonight.
柔和点 你这是什么意思
"Tone it down"? What are you talking about?
就是这种语气
That tone right there.
你有那多多好的语气 集中在那些上吧
You got so many better ones. Just focus on those.
我会避免那种语气的 Mike 只要他们避免做坏人
I'll avoid that tone, Mike, if they avoid being awful people.
选择权完全在他们 是吧
It's... it's really up to them, isn't it?
咱们来玩个游戏吧 - 好
Let's make a game of it. - Okay.
如果他们说了什么你不赞同的话
If they say something you disagree with,
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表