剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
是嘛 那摄像机在哪呢
Oh, we are? Well, where the hell are the cameras?
在我的扣子里 - 对了 当然了 纽扣摄像机
The camera is in my button. - Oh, right, of course. Button cam.
是真的 老爸 - 真的吗
It's real, Dad. - Is it?
我已经在新闻界混了20年了 也许是我错了
I've been in the news for 20 years. Maybe I'm wrong.
也许啥都能是摄像机 也许这勺子是个摄像机
Maybe anything can be a camera. Maybe this spoon can be a camera.
你好 勺子 你拍到我了吗
Hello, spoon. Are you getting this?
关注实事哦 - 继续拍
Stay informed. - Keep rolling.
那这个呢 也许这樱桃是摄像机 你好
How about this? Maybe this cherry's a camera. Hello.
老天 我吃了个摄像机 正在我的结肠旁边拍摄呢
Oh, my god, I ate a camera. Stand by for pictures of my colon.
你还真想唬我说这是个摄像机吗
You really want me to believe that's a camera?
哈喽 妈妈 我上电视了
Hello, Mom, I'm on TV.
我竟然让这人负责了一架直升机
I put that man in charge of a helicopter.
好吧 严格说 我也在直升机上
Well, technically, I was also in the heli...
Doug
Doug!
快拍我 我要不来个小表演吧
...recording me, why don't I put on a little show?
我应该相信我们有纳米监控技术
I'm supposed to believe we have nanosurveillance technology
还雇了一些技术员
with the tech guys we've got?
把这些都掐了吧 Phil
Knocked it out of the park, Phil.
我叫Todd 一直都叫Todd
It's Todd. It's always been Todd.
那我猜我的新闻生涯就此完蛋了吧
So I guess that's the end of my news career.
不 不 你在镜头前一直表现很好
Oh, no, no, you were great on the tape,
直到一个疯子跑进来捣乱
before that crazy guy busted in and wrecked it.
我怎么会知道 我只是个棋子而已 - 我很抱歉
I wouldn't know. I'm just a pawn. - I'm sorry.
有时候我还是把你当成一个小女孩儿
Sometimes I still think of you as a little girl.
但事实是你现在真的非常优秀
But the truth is what you are now is way better.
我真不该说
And I shouldn't have said
有人想和你共事只是想利用你
the only reason someone would wanna work
来报复我 - 不 Susan绝对是
with you is to get to me. - Oh, no, Susan was definitely
想利用我来报复你 但是 我也在利用她
using me to get to you, but... I was using her too.
我能做超酷的新闻 还弄到到了这身新衣服
I got to do a pretty cool story, and I got some new clothes.
还几乎免费来了一杯 - 是的 几乎
And you almost got a free drink. - Right. Almost.
天 你跟她一样精
Oh, god, you're as bad as she is.
如果你还想跟Susan工作 我不会阻止你的
If you still wanna work with Susan, I won't stand in your way.
事实上她确实是个不错的记者
Truth is she's a pretty damn good reporter.
她的东西都是我教给她的
I taught her everything she knows.
真的吗 - 一点底都没有
Are you sure? - Not even a little bit.
给你奖励一个让你好受点
This might help you feel better.
你想看看这个吗 - 好的 好的
Hey, you wanna look at this? - Yeah, yeah.
我觉得我们阵容很强大 但是我们所有的
I think we got a great lineup, but we got all of our...
好的 - 还有这里
Right. - And then...
桔子味的
Orange.
抱歉 你没找到合适的实习生
Sorry you couldn't find an intern.
不过是在这死贵的咖啡店浪费了一天嘛
Oh, it was just a wasted day at an overpriced coffee shop.
好的一面是 我记住了Alison Krauss新专的所有歌♥
But on the upside, I memorized Alison Krauss's new album.
其实 我以为招一个雇员
You know, I thought bringing on an employee
能让这更像一个公♥司♥
would make this feel more like a company.
但结局还是得自己一个人奋斗
But I think I gotta walk this road on my own.
这句做Alison Krauss歌♥的歌♥词不错
That'd make a great lyric for an Alison Krauss song.
是的 这个可以有 - 好的 我觉得最好
Yes, it would. - Well, I guess I better
还是把这些简历都扔了
throw out all those resumes.
我已经扔了 除了这一份
Already did it. Except for this one.
哪个傻蛋用蜡笔做简历
What kind of idiot does this in crayon?
他喵的 你一直在帮助我
Son of a gun, you've been helping me all along.
我的号♥码在上面 考虑考虑吧
My number's on there. Think about it.
我告诉过你
'I told you before,'
Jessup说着 把他的
Jessup said, flipping his
蓬松的头发从精神的褐色眼睛前拨开
shaggy hair from his soulful brown eyes.
我不能跟你去舞会 因为 因为
'I can never go to prom with you because... because...'
Kristen 感觉到自己的脸颊发热了
Kristen felt her cheeks going hot.
因为你在夜晚会变成一匹马吗
'Because you're a horse at night?'
她喊着 我说过了 我不在乎
She shouted. 'I told you, I don't care!"
那群孩子竟然觉得不错
The kids ate it up.
也许Leigh比我想的要好的多
Maybe Leigh's a better writer than I give her credit for.
或者也许他们喜欢是因为那小说很淫♥荡♥
Or maybe they just loved it because it was filthy.
你确定你能搞定吗 Jessup问到
" 'Are you sure you can handle it?' Jessup asked.
哦 我以前骑过你的 Kristen回答到
'Oh, I've mounted you before.' Kristen replied."
我是说 超级淫♥荡♥
I mean, just total smut.
她骑着他奔向远方 她将自己的脸埋入他的鬃毛
"As she rode him, she buried her face into his shiny mane.
她贪婪的双手抚摸着他那强劲有力的轮廓
her greedy hands explored the contours of his sinewy..."
好了 到此为止吧 到此为止
Okay, all right. So that's enough, that's enough!
Leigh Henry 各位鼓掌
Leigh Henry, everyone. Clap.
有时候你会低估你所爱的人
Sometimes you underestimate the people you love.
你喜欢这一部分吗 喜欢吗
Did you like that part? You did?
大概是你已经太了解他们了
It's as if you already know so much about them
已经无法再对他们产生新的见解
that there isn't room to fit in something new.
但是如果你脚步放慢
But if you can slow down enough,
或许能看到他们能力所及
you just might see what they're really capable of.
漂亮
Nice.
要不我来个小表演
Why don't I put on a little show?
#今天
# Today #
Fresca
Fresca.
我还有半小时 想不想一起去吃个午饭
So... I have a half hour. You wanna grab lunch?
我们的第一次工作餐
Our first work lunch.
Harris 帮我照个相 - 算了吧
Harris, take a picture! - Never mind.
等下 别走 别走 回来 不照相行不
Wait! No, no, no, no. Come back. No photos.
不要 - 我们分开坐呢
No! - We'll sit at separate tables.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表