剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
敢说出去 就杀了你 - 不敢
Tell anybody, I'll kill you. - I believe you.
真是的 去它的 我们在这是大材小用
You know what, screw this. We are too good for this.
就凭我的智慧还有你的什么鬼特长
With my street smarts and your whatever you bring
肯定能找到办法的 走吧
to the table, we can get ourselves out of it. Let's go.
你比我要鬼祟卑劣些
You're more sneaky and underhanded than me.
我更 - 两位 快来 来自美国威奇托的记者
I'm more of a... - Guys, quick, the reporters from
在厨房♥逮住了只老鼠
Wichita trapped a mouse in the kitchen.
好吧 跟你走
Okay, I'm in.
好了 办法有了
Okay. Here's the plan.
很明显有名国家记者
Apparently there's a national reporter
没来领自己的金通行证 计划很简单
that didn't show up for his gold pass, so the plan is simple...
你就是Arthur Fry 是BBC的
Your name is Arthur Fry, and you work for the BBC.
你要我装英国人吗 - 我可以负责说
You want me to pretend I'm British? - I can do all the talking.
诶 州长 到哪儿领您的徽章
Oy, there, Governor, where we get our badges?
你口音听起来像个英国扫烟囱的工人
You sound like you swallowed a chimneysweep.
我来吧
I'll handle it.
我是Arthur Fry 是BBC记者
My name is Arthur Fry. I'm with the BBC.
也许你注意到了我的口音
You probably notice my accent.
我是英国出生 美国长大的
I was born in England, but I was raised
而每当疲惫不堪时
in the States, and my American accent only comes out
我就会有美国口音
when I'm tired, and I am knackered.
他是来拿通信证的
He's here to get his badger.
抱歉 我助手不仅是伦敦人
I'm sorry. My assistant's not only Cockney,
还是个聋子 我已经说啦 赫敏
she's also deaf. I got it, Hermione.
再会
Toodle-oo.
Arthur Fry
Arthur Fry.
成功 - 就说嘛 我的口音很牛
Success. - I told you. My accent sold it.
我觉得这是因为他不说英语
I think it was that he didn't speak English.
随便啦 反正拿到了 - 拿到了 抱歉Mike
Anyway, I got it. - Had it. Sorry, Mike.
你早该猜到的 - 我猜到了
You really should have seen that coming. - I did.
可 Henrys先生 你是怎么做到的
But, Mr. Henrys, how is it possible?
是奥林匹克魔力 Nikolai
Olympic magic, Nikolai.
哪种 违规兴♥奋♥剂♥还是贿赂
Which kind? Blood doping or bribery?
身份盗用 看看在被抓之前
Identity theft. Let's see how many interviews
能做几个访问吧
I can get before I get caught.
你这也叫姿势吗 继续吧
You call that posture? Let's go!
走猫步可占了总分的四成
Catwalk is 4/10 of your score.
相信我 我知道利害
Believe me, I know what's at stake.
看我发挥
Just let me work.
爸爸才去俄♥罗♥斯♥几个礼拜
Dad goes away to Russia for a few weeks,
全家人都疯了吗 - 可不是嘛
and the whole family loses its mind. - Tell me about it.
我前几天也和上将这么说的
I was just saying the same thing to the Admiral the other day.
对了 说起上将
Yeah, funny you should mention the Admiral
我觉得他可能要出海了
because I think he's about to ship off to sea.
你说什么 - 我最近和物业谈了谈
What are you talking about? - I talked to the super recently,
他说他们最近在重装电线
and he said they've been redoing the wiring down there.
没错 就这么扭着屁♥股♥进前八名
I want to see you pop that hip at the top of the eight.
能休息一下吗 - 你说什么
Can we take a break? - Seriously?
你认为美鞋Megan此时会在休息吗
Do you think that Megan cute shoes is taking a break right now?
抬头挺胸走起来
Stride! Stride!
走起来 - 好吧 这解释了
Stride! - Okay, well, that explains
闪烁的灯光 但是那些性感的呻♥吟♥呢
the flickering lights, but what about the sensual groans?
他们重装电线
They've been redoing the
是因为锅炉出毛病了
wiring because the boiler's been acting up.
都是管子的声音 谜题解决
It's all pipes. Mystery solved!
不用谢 - 噢
You're welcome. - Oh.
知道没什么有趣的事发生在我身上
Wow, what a relief it is to know
真是松了一口气啊
that nothing interesting's happening to me.
那我就回我那间死过人的
Guess I'll just go back to my regular apartment
普通小公♥寓♥好了 谢谢你啊Ian
someone was murdered in. Thanks a lot, Ian.
跟着节奏走 不是踩着节奏走
Walk through the beat, not on the beat!
我听不懂你在说什么
I don't know what that means!
我得说 今天在这里收获良多
I'll tell you, I got some great stuff out there today.
我很为你高兴 Henry先生
I'm so happy for you, Mr.Henrys.
但是我们该赶去机场了
But we should head out to the airport.
你都准备好了吗 - 护照带了
Are you all set? - I got my passport,
登机牌带了 腰带也解了
I got my boarding card, I even took my belt off.
祝您旅途愉快 带我走
Have a great flight. Take me with you!
什么 - 没什么 我爱俄♥罗♥斯♥
What? - Nothing! I love Russia.
Mike Henry吗 我是新闻网的Mark Farrell
Mike Henry? Mark Farrell from the Network.
Mark 如果你是来问这个金卡
Oh, Mark, if this is about the gold pass...
我们昨天就开始关注你的报导了
We've been looking at your coverage from the other day.
不得不说 你非常棒
I got to tell you, we're impressed.
对啊 合法进入场地 遵守纪律
Yeah, well, when you legitimately go out and cover
报道一个故事 一切都很顺其自然
a story and follow the rules, it all comes together.
听着 我们闭幕式上的报导
Listen, a spot's opened
空出了一个位置
up in our coverage of the closing ceremonies.
我认为你是最佳人选
I think you'd be perfect for it.
你可能得待久一点 不过这是全国性报导
You'd have to extend your stay, but it's national exposure.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
闭幕式
Closing ceremonies?
简直是天上掉下来的好事 你当然要答应了
That is amazing. Of course you should stay.
太好了 我已经答应了
Good. 'cause I already told 'em I would.
又来 Mike 说真的吗
Again, Mike? Really?
妈妈 我们还要继续练习吗
Mom, are we gonna practice or what?
等等 你现在开始帮她了
Wait a minute. You're helping her now?
我以为这是意志对决呢
I thought this was a battle of wills.
本来是的 但是Eve真的对这上心了
It was, but then Eve actually got into it.
所以我也加入了 而且这真的很有意思
And so did I. I have to say, it's... it's been pretty fun.
所以我确实错过了一些事喽
So I did miss something after all.
噢 Mike 这不是什么大事啦
Oh, Mike, it's no big production or anything.
只是 - 谁来帮帮我
Just... - can someone please help me
涂睫毛膏 - 那是我的儿子穿着裙子吗
put on my mascara? - Is that my son in a dress?
他来假装参赛者
He's a stand-in for the competition.
我是评委 你太差劲了
And I'm a judge. Thumbs down.
我知道这不是奥♥运♥那种大事
I know it's not the olympics or anything,
但是我会让你骄傲的 爸爸
but I'm gonna do you proud, Dad.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
我的眼睛 - 亲爱的 等一等啊
Ah, my eye! - Honey, just hang on a sec.
我去帮她打理一下
I want to make sure she's okay.
什么 你怎么搞的 - 我不知 好了
What... why does that even happen? - I don't... okay, ow.
嗨 Mike 来见见你的新制♥作♥人
Hey, Mike. I'd like you to meet your new producer.
等一等好吗
Just give me a second.
抱歉 Mike 等一下 我们待会再打给你吧
I'm so sorry, Mike. One second. Can we call you back?
Rodriguez-Jones小姐 是时候去机场了
Okay, miss Rodriguez-Jones, it's time to head to the airport.
不 她留下 - 你什么意思
No, she's staying. - What do you mean?
我在职业可能发生重大改变的时刻
Here I was on the verge of a huge professional moment,
脑子里全都想着和家人在一起
and all I could think of was being with my family.
此时我意识到 帕金森并没有让我错过什么
That's when I realized Parkinson's hadn't made me miss things.
它还防止了我错过什么
It had kept me from missing things.
他们告诉我
Well, they told me they
需要一个人去报导闭幕式
needed someone for the closing ceremonies.
我推荐了你
I told them you were the person for the job.
骗谁呢 - 这是你的金卡
Yeah, right. - Here's your gold pass.
你说真的 - 是啊 虽然这些年来
Seriously? - Yeah, I know you
我们俩一直有分歧 但是这次出行
and I have had our differences over the years, but this trip
让我明白人生中有比追求事业
has helped me to see that there are bigger things in life
和鸡毛蒜皮的争论还重要的事
than just career pursuits and petty squabbles over past...
她走了 她已经走了
She's gone. She's already gone!
哇哦 金卡
Whoo! Gold pass!
嘿 我们要去看比赛了
Hey, we're about to go to the pageant..
你来吗 - 你们先走吧 我待会来
You coming? - Oh, you go ahead. I'll catch up.
是因为之前的事吗 我不该戳破你的幻想
Look, is this about before? I should not have burst your bubble
就为了证明我是对的 - Ian 没关系
just to prove I was right. - Ian, it's fine.
不 有关系 我凭啥说你呢
No, it's not fine. I mean, who am I to judge?
你知道吗 我最近
You know, I was in a
在网上和一个瑞典模特交往了好几个月
relationship with a Swedish model for months online,
结果发现她是我的朋友Dennis假扮的
and then she turned out to be my friend Dennis!
我不确定接下来会怎样 但是
Not sure what was going on with that, but...
你要迟到了 - 你猜怎么着
You're gonna be late. - And you know what?
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表