剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
嗨 我是Michael Henry
Hi, I'm Michael Henry.
我曾是新闻4台的王牌主播
I was lead anchor of the
五年前我离开了
Channel 4 news until I left five years ago.
好的一面是
The great thing is,
我有更多的时间陪伴我家人
I've been able to spend more time with my family.
爸 你别乱动嘛
Dad, you're moving too much.
我又要重新对焦了
I've got to zoom out and start again.
亲爱的 你就算站对街拍我
Honey, you could shoot me from across the street.
也没什么区别啊
It wouldn't make a difference.
你要是给我个有防抖功能的手♥机♥就有了
Maybe if you had gotten me a phone with an image stabilizer.
没错 那就没问题了
That would cure it.
拜托 轮到谁来摆餐桌了
Come on, people. Whose turn is it to set the table?
抱歉 我被学校永远开不完的会议拖住了
Sorry, I was stuck at this never-ending staff meeting at school.
哦 意大利面
Ooh, pasta.
是 我放了两份甘蓝在里面 你肯定吃不出
Yeah, I put two things of kale in it, but you'd never know.
爸 今天吃什么 - Eve 去把桌子收拾了
Hey, Dad. What do we got? - Eve, set the table.
甘蓝 两份甘蓝 - 不许站着吃
Kale. Two things of kale. - No standing and eating.
这种站着吃的习惯一定得改掉
This standing and eating thing has got to stop.
这个家正在陷入一个危险的深渊
This family's going down a dangerous rabbit hole.
首先我们不沟通了 下一秒
First we stop connecting, then next thing you
就在桥下互相帮对方绑手臂吸毒
know, we're under a bridge, tying each other off.
这招你怎么知道的
How do you know that move?
在遇到你之前我也有过去的 Annie
I had a past before you, Annie.
嗨 爸爸 - 好吧
Hey, Dad. - Okay.
妈 蒜蓉面包 扔给我 - 不 别用扔的 不许扔
Mom, garlic bread, hit me. - No, don't hit him. Don't hit him.
帅 - 好吧
Nice! - Okay.
掉了我也吃 - 真的吗
I'm still eating it. - Really?
那就有个饭桌 我正看着它呢
There's a dining room table right there. I'm looking at it.
就在那儿 - 蠢蛋们 你们好
I'm looking at it right there. - What up, fools?
别放甘蓝了 知道你是白人啦
Enough with the kale. We get it: You're white.
你能多穿点么 你吓着孩子了
Will you put those things away? You're scaring the kids.
嗨 Leigh姑姑 - 天啊
'Sup, Aunt Leigh? - Oh, my god.
这顿饭真棒 爸爸 又是一场大胜
Amazing meal, Dad. Another triumph.
Leigh姑姑 我们走吧
Let's go, Aunt Leigh.
别叫我姑姑 今晚我们是姐妹
Stop calling me Aunt Leigh. Tonight we're sisters.
我们原来的计划呢 我们一起去吃晚饭
What about the plan? We were gonna have dinner,
吃点冰冻酸奶 或者再玩玩树叶大战
then go get frozen yogurt, and maybe have a leaf fight.
树叶大战 - 或者其他啥的
A leaf fight? - Or something.
你说的冰冻酸奶不是真的冰冻的酸奶吗
Do you know that frozen yogurt isn't actually frozen yogurt?
对 那只是动物明胶粉混上玉米糖浆
Yeah, it's just powdered animal gelatin and corn syrup.
你想对你家人做什么啊 Mike
What are you trying to do to your family, Mike?
反正你们要在十点半前回家
Just be home by 10:30.
就这样了吗 - 嗯 再见啦
That's it? We're done? - Yep. Later.
至少还有我俩一起吃饭
Well, at least you and me can have a meal together.
我已经吃完了
I'm already done.
我怎么形容我爸爸呢
How would I describe Dad?
他是宾夕法尼亚人 没自己想的那么风趣
He's from Pennsylvania, not as funny as he thinks he is.
他戴帽子的方式就像是从商店的架子上
He wears hats like they just fell off a shelf
以各种姿势掉在他头上 不管多难看
in a store and whatever insane way it lands on his head,
他也都不整整
he just keeps it like that.
20年了 他把一切都倾注在工作上
For 20 years, he's poured everything he had into work.
现在他把一切都倾注在我们身上 好棒哦
Now he pours it all into us. Yay!
嘿 起床啦 起床啦
Hello! Wake up! Wake up!
起床啦 起床啦 别逼我挠你们啊
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Don't make me be a tickle bear.
走开啦 - 起床啦 起床啦 起床啦
Go away! - Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
只有一种方法能让我住嘴
There's only one way to get me to stop.
醒醒 醒醒 Kevin小宝贝
Wakey, wakey, Kevin Bac-ey!
你永远不用叫我起床好么 爸爸
You never had to drag me out of bed, Dad.
这些小孩真没职业道德 - 大学辍学生如是说
These kids have no work ethic. - Said the college drop-out.
我没从大学辍学
I didn't drop out of college.
我选择离开 这样我就能专心于我热爱的事
I opted out so I could focus on my passion:
开拓搜索引擎新世界
Reimagining the search engine.
勒布朗高中就参加NBA了
Lebron went pro out of high school.
我为啥要等到22岁才挣我的第一个一百万
Why should I have to wait until I'm 22 to make my first million?
即使要在我弟弟房♥间里挣
Even if I have to do it in my little brother's room.
到处都是乐高积木 他都没拼清楚
Legos everywhere. They're not even put together right.
看看这个拖船 什么玩意嘛
How is this a tug boat? Seriously.
这孩子真壮 跟獾一样
Ah, this kid is strong. He's badger-strong.
我上高中英语之前要改30首诗
I've got 30 poems to grade before senior English.
诗怎么评分的啊 - 超严厉
How do you grade poetry? - Harshly.
这个世界不需要烂诗了 我就是那个防诗墙
The world doesn't need more bad poetry, Mike. I am the firewall.
你可以走了啦 我会送孩子去学校的
Why don't you get out of here? I'll take the kids to school.
好 Eve第一节课有生物考试 别迟到了
Okay, Eve's got a Bio test first period. Don't be late.
你为什么非要在我学校教书
Why do you have to teach at my school?
你干嘛非要来我教书的学校上学 - 你就穿这个
Why do you have to go to my school? - Are you wearing that?
我们要开磨冰机去学校吗
What, are we driving a Zamboni to school?
你怎么打我这个病人啊
how can you hit a man in my condition?
拍好了么 多谢支持
Got it? Thanks.
你们周末想花一天去摘苹果嘛
Hey, you guys want to go apple picking this weekend for the day?
不 我打算花五分钟去超♥市♥买♥♥苹果
No, I want to go to key foods for five minutes.
5点新闻主播 我们爱你哦
Yo, 5:00 news! We love you, bro!
谢了 瞧我这一手
Thanks, man. And thanks for that.
Mike Henry 全世界最受爱戴的主播
Mike Henry, world's most beloved man.
所有人都爱死你了
There's no one who doesn't love you.
Harris 你最近怎么样 - 还好吧
Harris, how you been? - All right.
长高了嘛 Graham - 嘿 Harris
Getting tall, Graham. - Hey, Harris.
嗨 Eve 衣服不错嘛 最近在油井干活吗
Hey, Eve. That's a nice jacket. What, you working on an oil rig?
哈 - 我昨晚看了新闻直播
Ha. - I saw the newscast last night.
你认真的么
Are you serious?
快餐食品安全的又一个恐怖揭秘
Another scare piece on the dangers of fast food?
公众早被警告过了 他们才不在乎
The public's been warned, Harris. They don't care.
不管孩子吗 - 这是纽约 还能发生什么
What about the kids? - It's New York. What could happen?
你知道你哪里得改改吗
You know what else you've got to change?
Linda节目最后的那个标语 "寻找快乐"
Linda's new sign-off. I mean, "Find your happy"?
我们以前还深入黑帮组织呢
We used to infiltrate gangs.
我曾扶着摄影师的脖子一小时以免他流血死亡
I held a cameraman's neck for an hour so he wouldn't bleed out.
我记得 你靠这个得了你第四个艾美奖
I remember. You won your fourth Emmy for that.
嗨 Mike Henry
Hey, Mike Henry!
我们想你 加油
Miss you, man! Keep fighting!
不止他在想你 我们都想你 Mike
He's not the only one who misses you, Mike. We all do.
你该回来工作
You should come back to work.
拜托 你忘了我为啥离开吗
Come on. Are you forgetting why I left?
你还记得那个轮椅事故吗
Do you remember the rolling chair thing?
如果你老是想着最坏的情况
If you spend your time worrying about the worst-case scenario
等它真的发生了 就等于经历了两次
and it actually happens, you've lived it twice.
伴随着这 我与你们道别 和这十一年来
And with that, I leave you the same way I have
每晚的告别方式一样
every night for the last 11 years:
关注时事 纽约 接下来是晚间新闻
Stay informed, New York. Nightly news is next.
好吧 你看上去好多了啊
Well, you seem better.
而且 我们现在有个叫轮子锁的东西了
Plus we have these little things called wheel locks now.
Harris 我不想得到一份靠别人同情的工作
Look, Harris, I don't want a pity job.
我们都知道如果我回来
We both know if I come back,
NBC会靠展示我的缓慢动作
NBC's going to milk it by showing me in slow motion
和蹩脚的励志背景音乐来赚钱
with lame uplifting music in the background.
只要我还是新闻主管 这就不可能发生
As long as I'm the news director, that will not happen.
不过你的想法挺好的嘛 拜托 考虑一下吧
It's a good idea, though. Come on. Just think about it.
我们需要你啊 都没人看新闻了
We need you, man. No one's watching the news anymore.
我们昨晚收视率输给个叫"颜色飞溅"的节目
We got beat by a show called "Color splash" Last night.
那节目就是看着颜料变干啊
That's literally watching paint dry.
Mike Henry 你是个勇敢的人
Mike Henry. You're a brave man.
我奶奶也有帕金森综合症
My grandma has Parkinson's.
是的 我爸爸是个名人 大家都喜欢他
Yes, my Dad is a celebrity, and people love him.
之类的
Blah, blah, blah.
但是大家干嘛要停下来告诉他
But why does everyone have to stop and tell him
关于另一个人也得帕金森的事呢
about another person who also has Parkinson's?
酗酒也是一种病啊
Alcoholism is a disease.
怎么就没人去跟David Hasselhoff说
Do people go up to David Hasselhoff
他们疯子叔叔的酗酒故事呢
and tell him about their crazy uncles?
好了同学们 安静
All right, guys, settle down.
<愤怒的葡萄>看的怎么样了
Grapes of wrath updates:
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表