剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
此此此话怎讲
W-w-what would make you say that?
你的牙齿上有罂粟籽 而你只喜欢
You got a poppy seed in your tooth, and you only like
我们街区上的熟食店的罂粟籽烤面包
the poppy seed bagels from the deli in my neighborhood.
我太想吃了 而且只有40个街区
I had a craving. And it's only 40 blocks.
你这么说的通 但是你这个 肯定说不通
Well, that explains that. But what it doesn't explain... is this.
那啥 这里不是执法官办公室啊
Well, this isn't marshalls.
你怎么知道她在那里面
How did you know she was in there?
我都不知道她在里面
I didn't even know she was in there.
我在等合适的时间给你惊喜
I was waiting for the right moment to surprise you.
你要真想再惊喜点
Well, it would've been more of a surprise
你就不应该重设温度计到75
If you didn't reset the thermostat to 75.
Harris喜欢冷 - 他确实比较容易热
Harris likes it cool. - You know, he does run hot.
他通常在我们那个什么之后都会去洗个冷水澡
He usually has to take a cold shower right after we...
我应该知道
Well, I should've known.
在Mike Henry面前就藏不住秘密 你全都猜中了
I can't keep a secret from Mike Henry. You haven't lost a step.
你就像是蝙蝠侠和超感警探的结合体
I mean, you're like Batman crossed with the Mentalist.
哦 我看了太多那个剧了
Ooh, I watched the hell out of that show.
都是细节的观察 调温器的事儿是后来想到的
Well, objectively speaking, that thermostat thing was inspired.
有时候我都怕自己 - 你知道么
I scare myself sometimes. - You know what?
蝠感神探是不会沾沾自喜的
The bat mentalist, he doesn't gloat.
Mike 那我们呢 你生气了吗
Mike, what about us? Are you mad?
你们两个 不 你们两个
What, about you two? No, you're both...
都算是成人
sort of adults.
刚刚他说那话什么意思
What do you have to say about that?
我猜以后我们都不用偷偷摸摸的了
I guess we don't have to sneak around anymore.
对
Yeah.
我们不用偷偷摸摸的了 - 不用带假发了
We don't have to sneak around anymore. - No more wigs...
哈 - 哈
Huh. - Huh.
我们很抱歉害你的雕塑被带走了
Sorry we got your statue taken away.
但是我们找到了些好玩意儿从垃
But we found some cool stuff from the tra...
商店 从商店 - 对
Store. From the store. - Yeah.
好吧 我们扯平了
All right. We're square.
生活很有趣 每天早晨起来你都不知道
Life's funny. You wake up every day with no idea
自己会发现什么
of what you might discover.
也许会是爱
Maybe it's love.
你说你没法让我见Norwood是什么意思
What do you mean, you can't get me in to see Norwood?
哦 没成功 也许你本来就没打算成功
Oh, it didn't pan out? Well, maybe you're not gonna pan out.
哦 伙计 你别哭了行么
Oh man, you've gotta stop crying.
听着 很多人的老婆都怀孕了
Listen, a lot of people's wives are pregnant.
或者有的时候 解开了一个谜团
Or sometimes, it's the answer to a mystery.
要是你还跟着追赃的案子 你最好
If you're still following the money trail, you might
查一下Norwood的妈妈上个月买♥♥的房♥子
check into the house Norwood's mother bought last month.
那可花了不少钱
It's a pretty big purchase
尤其对一个已经死了五年的女人来说
for a woman who's been dead for five years.
这 他没有 他没有
Wh... there's no... there's no...
你是怎么知道的
How did... how did you know this?
这是一种很古老的洗钱技巧
Well, it's an old money laundering trick.
要是你跟你的邻居打牌 有时候就会聊到一些东西
It's something you pick up if you play poker with your neighbors.
有时候你会发现这些事最后出乎你的意料
And sometimes these things turn out to be a surprise.
那啥Harris和Leigh分手了
So Harris and Leigh broke up.
而有时候事情发展完全和你预料的一样
And sometimes they play out pretty much how you expected.
你知道他们交往的时候她把他当做真爱
Did you know he was the one she was dating?
我当然知道了 我给他们全部的祝福
Of course, I knew. I gave them my blessing.
我想我要是不祝福的话
I figure if I hadn't,
他们会为了惹恼我而结婚
they would've gotten married just to spite me.
那这个东西怎么办
So what are we gonna do with this guy?
我跟孩子们说送到警局去
Well, I told the kids we were taking him to the police, so...
摔个稀巴烂吗 - 我也是这么想的
Break it wide open? - That's what I'm thinking.
诶呦
Oops.
帕金森症 - 嗨 嗨 嗨 这是啥
Parkinson's. - Hey! Hey! Hey! What's this?
是封信
It's a letter.
但是不管你找到了什么 不要停止寻找
"But no matter what you find, never stop searching."
这 完全是胡扯嘛
Well, that's... total nonsense.
下注"漫漫长夏" 可赢德比大赛
"Bet on endless summer to win the derby."
等一下 这是
Wait a minute. This is...
五年前的事儿了 早都查过了
Five years old. Already checked.
该死
Damn it!
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表