剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
Andrew这周末又约我出去玩
I know, Andrew asked my to hang out again this weekend.
我心里想 耶 但是表面上却装作 啥
I'm kind of, like, "Yay!", but I'm kind of, like, "What?"
得挂了 熊要进食热狗了
Oh, gotta go. The bear is taking the hotdogs.
是代号♥吗 我是熊 - 不 你是热狗
Was that code? Am I the bear? - No. You're the hotdogs.
我不要当热狗 熊怎么了
I don't want to be the hotdogs! What's the bear?
嘿 亲爱的 - 嘿 你知道我有一代号♥吗
Hey, honey. - Hey. Did you know I have a code name?
知道啊 热狗嘛 大家都知道
Yeah, you're the hotdog. Everybody knows that.
Graham家睡衣晚会的东西都准备好了吗
Did you get all the stuff for Graham's slumber party?
清单上的东西都搞定了
Yeah. I got everything on the list.
我跑了三家商店
I had to go to three different stores,
好在他们隔得都不远
but luckily they were nowhere near each other.
好 贴纸有了 粘土有了
Oh, good. You've got stickers. You've got clay.
还有 这是什么
You've got...um, what are these?
工艺剪刀啊
That's scissors for the crafts.
Mike 我说的是安全剪刀 瞧你干了啥
Mike, I said safety scissors. What have you done?
当Ian和Eve还是小孩子时
When Ian and Eve were kids,
我允许他们在睡衣晚会上想干啥就干啥
I let them do whatever they wanted during slumber parties.
直到Amy Ruben摔倒了 下巴磕在咖啡桌上
but then Amy Ruben fell and cut her chin on the coffee table.
血花四溅 - 酷
Blood everywhere. - Cool!
就像整容室里演的那样
It was like an episode of Nip/Tuck.
我让他们看了一集整容室
Also, I let them watch an episode of Nip/Tuck.
这东西看起来安全吗
Do these look safe to you?
在你的神情衬托下不安全
Well, not with that look in your eye.
嘿 大家
Hey, guys.
劳驾问个事 他去哪儿啊
I have a favor to ask. Where'd he go?
对于一个帕金森患者而言
You know, for a guy with Parkinson's,
他要想走 走得可快了
he can move really quick when he wants to.
啥事
What's the favor?
你知道我写的那篇关于宜家存储解决方案的文章吗
Well, you know that article I wrote on Ikea storage solutions?
就当我知道吧 继续
Uh, let's just say yeah and keep on moving.
我收到稿费了 - 不错啊
Well, I just got paid. - Nice!
但是我接着就把赚到的钱花了
But then I spent all the money I made on Ikea storage solutions.
所以我能借车去宜家吗
So can I borrow the car to go to Ikea?
你都没驾照 - 说得对
You don't have a driver's license. - Fair enough.
不管怎样 谢啦 Anie 我要走了
Thanks anyway, Annie. I'm leaving now!
她走了 - 抓到
She gone? Oh. - Gotcha!
这就是你说的
That's what you call...
他人呢
Where did he go?
你在这儿啊 新闻界卓越贡献奖先生
There he is, Mr. "Excellence in journalism."
不过是国家出版社组织评选的
Ah, well, only according to the national press organization.
不过这事儿他们最具权威
But they are the foremost authority on the matter.
嘿 Mike 我刚看你在抹乳液
Hey, Mike, I saw you putting lotion on earlier.
这可是真青铜的 你别弄油了他
That's real bronze, man. You're gonna grease it up.
哟 那你打算怎么庆祝这获奖
Whew. So what are you going to do to mark the occasion?
我要好好款待我自己去吃法式硬脆皮比萨
Well, I'm treating myself to this french bread pizza.
得了 伙计
Come on, man.
那就一活页本上摆的残渣
It's on a scrap of loose-leaf.
你不想去个至少有盘子的地方吗
Aren't you even going to get a plate?
总之 我觉得应该把大家聚在一起好好庆祝一下
Anyway, I think we should get the guys together and celebrate.
这些日子人聚不齐的
It's hard getting them together these days.
还记得我40岁生日 没人来
Remember my 40th? Huh? No one came.
至少我们去了溜冰场
At least we had the roller rink to ourselves.
就俩大男人肩并肩手搭手的滑
Ahh. Two guys grapevining all alone.
那次可伤人了 Mike 说真的
That was sad. Mike, I'm serious.
我不想大张旗鼓的搞什么
I don't need to do anything big.
中间都硬了
The center's frozen.
不过无所谓了
Well, I'll just eat through.
够了 反对无效 我要给你办个派对
All right, overruled. I'm throwing you a party.
去一家不错的牛排餐厅 订一包间
We'll go to a great steakhouse. We'll get a private room.
包间 你说的像是一石质酒窖吗
Private room? Are you talking like a stone wine cellar
自带恒温器那种
with its own thermostat
一晚上 红酒随便我喝
and I can just whimsically choose Malbecs all night long?
细节有点奇怪 但是 好啊
That's oddly specific, but, yeah, sure.
为什么不呢 我们还可以乘豪华轿车寻开心
Why not? We'll get a limo for the ride over.
要有落地灯
Oh, oh, with floor lighting.
司机要带小帽子那种
Yeah. And the guy up front has to wear a little cap.
你有什么计划吗 - 随便你啦
Do you want to plan this? - Whatever you do
都可以 好玩就行
is going to be fine. Just make it good,
因为我对这派对已经有所期待了
because I've been looking forward to this party for minutes.
Annie Henry 重返睡衣晚会赛场
Annie Henry, back in the slumber party game.
大纽约 尽情喧闹吧
New York, make some noise!
我妈的睡衣晚会如同史诗一般 我就是国王
My Mom's slumber parties were epic, and I was the king.
当其他孩子在选择大冒险 我总是选择真心话
When the other kids were picking dare, I always picked truth.
他们都在躲避什么呢
What were they all running from?
妈 有什么我们能帮忙的吗
Mom, what can we do to help?
也许放些书好方便爬架子
Maybe put some books away so the shelves are easier to climb?
不行 书也是挑战的一部分
No. The books are part of the challenge.
Graham 去多拿些书 - 好
Graham, go get more books! - Oh.
够了 Ian 我不能再当差劲的妈妈
Okay, Ian, I cannot be the bad mom again.
我在网上找到这些 如何办一个
I found this thing online about how to throw
安全的睡衣晚会 - 啥
a safe slumber party. - What?
好吧 这是给六岁孩子的 Graham都八岁零三个月了
Okay, this is for 6-year-olds. Graham's 8 1/4.
瞧瞧他 可怜的傻孩子
Look at him, poor slob.
都不知道暴风雨要来了
Doesn't even know the storm that's coming.
拜托 Richie 你确定你办不到吗
Come on, Richie. You sure you can't make it?
Mike 雇一个克雷格列表上的无窗货车车主
Mike, is it safe for me to hire a guy from craigslist
载我去远一点的地方安全么
with a windowless van to drive me to a remote area?
我在打电♥话♥ - 他强调无窗
I'm on the phone. - He underlined "Windowless,"
看起来有点奇怪诶
which seems to send a weird message.
我正在接 接
I've got the phone right... right up...
电♥话♥ 说到哪儿了
right up to my ear. Yeah, what was that?
好 好 总之谢谢了 拜拜
Okay. Okay. Thanks anyway. Bye.
不好意思 刚刚你在接电♥话♥
Oh, sorry. Were you on the phone?
Harris拿了一个大奖 我想给他
Harris won this big award, and I'm trying to throw
办个派对 可是没人能帮忙
a party for him, but none of the guys can make it.
当然没人
Of course not.
人们可以出席婚礼 婴儿洗礼
Oh, sure, people show up for weddings or baby showers,
但没时间出席个人成就的场合
but no one has time for a single person's accomplishments.
好吧 揭你伤疤了 - 我都花了将近30000块
Oh, good. I hit a sore spot. - I've spent, like, $30,000
在那些伴娘活动上
on bridesmaid-related activities,
但是那些小婊♥子♥们有一个出现在我的读书会上吗
but have any of those bitches come to even one of my readings?
没有 她们总是有 我亲家来城里了
No. It's always, like, "Oh, my in-laws are in town,"
或者 我孩子要出去玩
or, "My kids have a playdate,"
或者 我丈夫刚刚被查出来帕金森症 类似的借口
or, "My husband was just diagnosed with Parkinson's."
好像有一个说我吧
I feel like one of those is about me.
重点是 要不是人生中的大事件
The point is, if it's not a major life event,
没人会来的
no one's going to show up.
你要是在我为周六之夜
Well, I wish you would have told me that
租了辆豪华轿车之前 告诉我多好
before I rented a huge limo for Saturday night.
豪华轿车
Huge limo?
Mike 你得为Harris实现这些
Mike, you need to make this happen for Harris.
为Harris
For Harris.
妈妈正在毁了Graham的睡衣晚会
Mom's ruining Graham's slumber party.
我们要拯救它 - 免谈
We need to save it. - Pass.
拜托 你要弄糟了睡衣晚会
Come on. You throw one bad slumber party,
你就抬不起头做人了 说真的 Graham有点奇怪
and you're a pariah. Real talk... Graham's kind of a weirdo.
要是我们想让他变酷 就像我当年
If we want him to be cool like I was...
什么时候的事儿
Uh, when was that again?
三年级到五年级的时候一样
Third through fifth, when it counts.
抱歉 我和Andrew有约
Sorry. I have plans with Andrew.
喔
Ooh!
Eve and Andrew 坐在一个
Eve and Andrew, sittin' in a...
等等 我♥干♥嘛嘲笑你 这又不能帮我达成目的
Wait. Why am I razzin' you? It's counterproductive to my goals.
你只要转移妈妈注意力
All you need to do is to distract Mom.
不行 我有自己的生活
I can't. I have a life.
啥 生活蠢毙了 可恶
What? The life of a big dumb idiot. Damn it.
为啥我要对你软磨硬泡
Why do I keep burning you so hard?
说真的 我真的需要你帮忙 啊
Seriously... I really need your help... ugh!
拜托 Russell
Come on, Russell,
你要是能出现Harris肯定会超兴奋的
Harris would be so thrilled if you could be there.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表