剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
抱歉 Mike 但是你懂的 哥们
I'm sorry, Mike. But you know how it is, brother.
芭蕾独奏会我要去 舞台场景要建
I got ballet recitals to go to, play sets to build.
我还要为阁楼上的负鼠布个充满人道主义精神的陷阱
I got a possum in my attic I'm supposed to humanely trap.
你见过负鼠吗
You ever seen possums, man?
我说了要抓它 就得抓到为止
If I'm going at a possum, I'm going at it.
是 当然
Yeah, sure, of course.
我觉得我真的去不了了
I just don't think I'm going to be able to make it.
但是替我向Harris传达祝福 好吗
You send Harris my best, though, all right?
等等 要是我告诉你
Wait! What if I told you
我们要庆祝一个人生重大事件
that we were celebrating a major life event?
一个人生重大事件
A major life event?
就类似订婚之类的
Like what, an engagement or something?
嗯 - 哦 天啊
Well... - Oh, my god.
你是说那个大块头终于要订婚了
Are you telling me the big dog is finally getting engaged?
那要是我告诉你大块头
Well, what if I... what if I told you the big dog
得了一个极其重要的新闻奖 - 哦 喔
won a prestigious journalism award? - Oh! Wow.
好吧 嗯 那我去不了
Okay, yeah. Can't make that one.
等等 那我告诉你一开始猜对了
Okay, no. What if I told you you were right the first time
得奖只是开玩笑的
and the award was just a joke?
Mike 你说真的 - 啥 饶了我吧 我已经无计可施了
Mike, are you serious? - What? Give me a break. I'm desperate.
这事儿可不一样了 伙计
This is a game changer, buddy.
听着 我保证大家都到场
Look, I will make sure to get all the guys there.
太棒了 回见啊
Great. Uh, I'll see you there,
等等 别 千万别告诉Harris
and, oh, don't... don't tell Harris,
因为这会是一个大 大 大惊喜
'cause it's a huge... huge, huge, huge surprise.
剧情这样发展你高兴了吗 - 自己管好自己就行了
Are you happy with how that went? - Foam your own corners.
来啊 砸我 - 偏左了
Come on, hit me. - One left!
我想站着不动让你打 但是医学上不可能
I'd stand still for you, but it's medically impossible.
谢谢载我们 Amir 哦 对了 是无价的
Thanks for the ride, Amir. Oh, come on. That is priceless.
这才不是什么无价的
Ah, it's not exactly priceless.
我给了他30块他才这么做的
I had to pay him 30 bucks to do that.
再次感谢你劝我这么做 Mike
Hey, thanks again for talking me into this, Mike.
你让大家都到场了
You really got everyone to come out?
我只是告诉他们这事对你来说很重要
I just told the guys it was a big moment for you,
尽管可能细节上添油加醋了些
although some of the specifics may have changed a little bit.
恭喜了 伙计们 - 嗨
Congratulations, brother! - Hey.
我不敢相信你居然订婚了
I can't believe you got engaged!
订婚 - 他来了 我们的准新郎
Engaged? - There he is, the man of the hour!
啊哈
Ah!
她是个幸运的姑娘
She's a lucky gal.
顺带说下 她的名字叫做pam - 好吧
Whose name is Pam, by the way. - Uh-huh.
你在想什么呢 Mike 你告诉所有人我订婚了
What were you thinking, Mike? You told everyone I was engaged?
不 Russell假设你订婚了
No. No, Russell assumed you were engaged,
但是我又不知道你其实今晚没订婚
and I didn't know for a fact that you wouldn't be engaged
于是我就跟着来了 - 什么
by tonight, so I went along. - What?
你搞错了重点
You're missing the big point here.
重要的是今晚大家都来为你庆祝
What's important is the guys are here to celebrate you.
还有Pam 你为什么会说Pam
And apparently Pam. And why'd you go with Pam?
我看上去会和叫Pam的人结婚吗
Do I look like somebody who would be married to a Pam?
你知道我恰好有个很有魅力的姑姑叫Pam
I'll have you know I have a very attractive aunt named Pam.
嗨 老兄 赶紧过来
Hey, big dog! Come on, over here, baby!
来吧 我请喝酒
Come on, shots on me.
好吧 也许我能搞定这个
All right. Maybe I can make this work.
那之后 我会搞定那个的
And then later... I'm going to make that work.
眼睛看前 老兄 你现在订婚了
Now, eyes forward, big fella. You're engaged now.
Aidan 别别别 小子
Aidan, no, no, no, no, no, no, buddy.
你要这么放下来拿 知道了么
This stays taped down, all right?
这个纸可能会把你的手划伤的
This paper could slice your hand wide open.
经过这次派对 我会变成帅酷小达人
After this party, I'm going to be so cool,
甚至比那个吃了一堆蚂蚁的Spencer还要酷帅
even cooler than Spencer, and he ate a bunch of ants.
我听着他挺勇敢
Pfft. Sounds like a dare man to me.
她在这呢 我的前姐姐 把男人放在兄弟之前的
Ah, well, there she goes, my ex-sister, putting Joes before Bros.
我的意思是你重色忘兄
Joes means guys. Bros means actual brothers.
Ian 冷静点 Graham会没事的
Ian, calm down. Graham will be fine.
大伙们 看片时间
Okay, guys, dvd time.
我这有<黑骏马>和<黑神驹>
We've got "Black beauty"and "black stallion"
<黑骏马>英国作家安娜休厄的作品
<黑神驹>描写人马情的电影作品
预先解释下 这是由两匹不同的马主演的
Interesting tidbit here... not played by the same horse.
能长知识的派对才是好派对 对么
I guess knowledge is the best party favor, huh?
知识最低
Knowledge sucks.
我真搞不懂我为什么要来这个蠢派对
I don't even know why I came to this stupid party.
没错 - 没错
Yeah! - Yeah!
好吧 我来了
All right, I'm in.
妈 我需要和你谈一下
Mom, I really need to talk to you for a second.
什么 我现在有点事
What? I'm kind of in the middle of this.
我在想换班的事
So I'm thinking about transferring classes.
我听说Lupinacci女士只要你给她的猫带礼物
I hear miss Lupinacci gives out automatic 100s
她会自动给你100分
if you bring in a present for her cat.
我希望你离她远点
Uh, I don't want you anywhere near her.
她在教师休息室里脸朝下的在沙发上睡觉
She sleeps face down on the couch in the teachers' lounge.
好了 小屁孩们 真正的派对开始了
All right, butt faces, this party's about to get real.
你们不再需要这些幼稚的玩意了
You won't be needing this kid stuff anymore.
我可是很努力才完成那个的
I worked really hard on that.
嗨 我叫Leigh - 对不起 女士 我没兴趣
Hey, I'm Leigh. - Sorry, ma'am. I'm not interested.
等等 你不会觉得我是
Wait, did you think I was...
你确实以为我是那个啥 那可真是太搞笑了
Oh, you did think I was a... that is so sweet.
不不 我是Mike Henry的姐姐
No. No. I'm Mike Henry's sister,
既然直系亲属可使用这房♥车
and, since limo rides extend to immediate family,
我需要你载我去趟宜家
I need you to take me to Ikea.
好吧 我可不想这么做
Yeah. I don't think so.
不不不 别啊
No, no. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa!
等等
Whoa! Whoa.
我可是有记录过豪车司机的数据的
I have dated my share of limo drivers, and it seems to me
看上去你的豪车驾驶执照过期了吧
that your luxury vehicle license is out of date.
所以 别逼我向出租豪车协会举报你
So, listen, don't make me report you to the Taxi and limousine commission
我也有它们的号♥码哦
numbers of which I have also dated.
看到了 这也不难吧
See? Now that wasn't so hard.
女士 后面的空间很充足
Uh, ma'am, there's 700 empty square feet back there.
没错 当然
Yes, of course.
我知道的下件事 就是Harrison被洛城山羊对的
The next think I know, Harris is being chased down the street
半条防线队员追击到了街上
by half the L.A. Rams' offensive line.
我怎么能知道
How was I supposed to know
那个拉拉队长在和球队的四分卫约会呢
that cheerleader was dating the quarterback, huh?
这可算他们这一季唯一防守了的人
Well, that's the most they protected him all season.
没错
Yeah!
亲爱的 我今晚可能要稍微回来晚点
Hey, honey. Yeah, I'm going to be a little late tonight.
这个派对事实上成功了
Yeah, this party's actually working out.
真棒 那我该为假婚礼挑选礼服么
Great. So should I pick out a dress for the fake wedding?
别说笑了
Don't be crazy.
Pam在六个月后就会明白自己其实是个拉拉
Pam's going to realize she's a lesbian in six months.
等等
Wait, hold up.
我们还没看过Pam的照片呢 你的未婚妻
We still have not seen a picture of Pam, your fiancee.
不 我还是 - 来吧 给我们看看
No, I... I-I-I-I... - Come on. Give it up.
得挂了 - 我手♥机♥上的摄像头坏了
Oh, gotta go. - My camera don't work on my phone.
Harris 你可不能在结婚前给大家看
Harris, you can't show a picture of your bride
你未婚妻的照片 会带了厄运的
before the big day. It's bad luck.
我可不知道有这回事
I don't know if that's a thing,Mike.
你又不是万事通 Russell
Like you know all the things, Russell.
我不敢相信这家伙最终居然结婚了
I can't believe this guy's finally tying the knot.
说实话 Harris
I mean, I gotta be honest, Harris.
我不知道你能不能定下性
I didn't know if you'd get your act together.
我怎么不定性了 - 没事
What's wrong with my act? - Nothing.
只是 你是那种大男人
It's just that you... you're the big dog.
你懂的 爱过又离开 把这些丢在身后
You know, love 'em and leave 'em, amuse 'em and lose 'em.
我们为你结束了这一切感到非常开心
You know, we're just happy that you finally grew out of it.
我们之前有点为你担心
We were getting kind of worried about you.
担心 - 不是担心 只是关心你
Worried? - Not worried, just concerned
害怕你会空度一生
that your life would be empty
毫无目标 孤独终老
and without purpose, and you'd be alone forever.
就是这些么 - 让我们别计较这些了 伙计们
Huh. And that's all, huh? - Let's not split hairs, fellas.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表