剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
噢 没有啊 - 好吧 毕业舞会记得拍
Oh, we didn't. - Well, you can always do that at prom.
你叠的衣服也太丑了吧 - 这叫创意
You're a terrible folder. - I'm creative.
折叠何曾有过创意 - 折纸手工
When has folding ever been creative? - Origami.
嘿 - 嘿 亲爱的
Hey. - Hey, honey.
还记得你说过我无法
Remember when you said I
把我们儿子抓回大学吗
couldn't just drag our son back to Cornell?
很明显我快成功了 - 你没有把他绑起来吧
Turns out I can. - You didn't tie him up, did you?
没 根本用不着 他实在太好骗了
No, I didn't have to. He's wildly gullible.
这都归功于你 - Mike 返校节怎么办
I put that on you, by the way. - Mike, what about homecoming?
听着 我只想让他想起大学有多棒
Look, I just wanna remind him how great college is.
让他看看校园 看场比赛
Let him check out the campus, watch the big game,
还有不是刚满十八岁的女孩儿
and we'll see some girls that didn't just turn 18.
你认为这就能让他
And you think this is gonna make him
奇迹般地返校吗 - 我是乐观主义者
wanna magically re-enroll? - Hey, I'm an optimist.
我会让他赶上明晚的舞会的
I'll have him back in time for the big dance tomorrow night.
或者 要是事情顺利的话 就是四年之后的舞会了
Or, if things go well, in four years.
你知道的 Mike 你不能就这样
You know, Mike, you can't just come up
用些精密的计谋以此来达到
with some sort of elaborate ploy so that you
和孩子们交流的目的
can have a conversation with your child...
Mike 我得挂了 过隧♥道♥ 听不清
Mike, I gotta go. Tunnel. Can't hear you.
抱歉 爱你 再见
Sorry. Love you. Bye.
猜猜谁要过女生之夜啦
Guess who's having girl's night?
我讨厌你这样唱出来
I hate it when you sing stuff.
耶
Yeah.
你和我 哦 太抱歉了
Me and you... Oh, you know, I'm sorry.
天啊 我太爱开车了
Gosh, I love to drive.
你知道开车让我想起什么吗
You know what driving reminds me of?
大学 - 哦
College. - Oh!
Reese刚把她舞会裙子的照片发给了我
Reese just texted me a picture of her homecoming dress.
她不知道这样会有厄运吗 - 我一生中最好的四年
Doesn't she know that's bad luck? - Best four years of my life.
树 湖 漂亮的花儿
Trees, lakes, beautiful flowers?
这不是新泽西 我们到底在哪儿
This isn't New Jersey. Where the hell are we?
肯定是转错弯了
Must have taken a wrong turn.
现在也到了北边了 你知道咱该去哪儿看看吗
Well, since we're upstate, you know what we should do?
去去康奈尔大学呗
We should go to Cornell.
我听说他们弄了个
I hear they're having a
返校周末 都你这岁数的孩子
homecoming weekend for all the kids your age.
开玩笑呢吧 康奈尔离家有两百多英里
Are you serious? Cornell's, like, 200 miles away from home.
晚礼服店 到了七点
And the tux shop... by 7:00,
那些好的手杖都被挑走啦
they'll have given away all the good canes!
那我就是帮你俩忙了 - 想不到你竟然绑♥架♥了我
So I did you two favors. - I can't believe you kidnapped me.
这才不是绑♥架♥ 现在不要抱怨了
It's not a kidnapping. Now stop complaining
不然我就切下你的耳朵寄回家给你妈
before I cut off your ear and send it home to your mom.
锁上了 我控制着呢
It's locked. I control it.
我的计划是让
The plan was to get
Eve舒服到足以对我吐诉一切
Eve comfortable enough to open up to me about everything.
不仅是那个什么Jonah的事儿
Not just whoever this Jonah person was.
她得明白
She needs to understand
我不仅是她妈 我也是她的闺蜜
that I'm not just a mom. I'm one of the girls.
很有趣 是吧 还要点曲奇饼干糊不
This is fun, right? Do you want some more cookie dough?
来一管就够了 - 好的 好的
The first tube was enough. - Okay, all right.
那么 你最近有啥事没有啊
So, any stuff going on with you?
男孩儿的事 或是普通的事
Any guy stuff or regular stuff?
任何事 - 没什么 没有
Any... stuff? - Not really. No.
别这样 我只是 我想
Oh, come on, I just... I wanna
知道个情况咯 - 什么
know what the haps is. - Huh?
几个情况 你几个情况咯
Are, what the hap... haps... what the haps are.
这是个过程
It's a process.
你想干点什么 我们能互相编辫子
So what do you wanna do? We could braid each other's hairs.
我们能看看杂♥志♥
We could read some magazines.
看看杂♥志♥ 当两个杂♥志♥八婆
You know, we could read 'em and be a couple of mag hags.
行了 我不玩了 - 别 别 别
Okay, I'm out. - No, no, no!
我不闹了 抱歉
I'll stop, I'll stop. I'm sorry.
嗨 兄弟们
Hey, bros.
我要做个奶昔 我只需要你借我个搅拌机
Making myself a smoothie. All I need is your blender,
还有点草莓 杏仁奶油 希腊酸奶 亚麻
and some strawberries, almond butter, greek yogurt, flax,
一个熟透的香蕉和冰块
an over ripe banana, ice.
袋子里是什么 - 我要洗的衣服呀 谢啦
What's in the bags? - Oh, my laundry. Thanks.
嘿 Leigh姑姑 留下来待会儿吧
Hey, Aunt Leigh, you should stay and hang.
我们在过女生之夜呢
We're having a girls night.
你就是这么叫的 对吧 妈
That's what you called it, right, Mom?
是啊 我的确这么叫的
Uh, yeah, yeah, I d... yeah, I did call it that.
我的天啊 我一定要告诉你
Oh, my god, I have to tell you
那个谁关于那啥说了点什么 你懂的
what you-know-who said about you know what.
听起来太有料了
Ooh! Oh, that sounds juicy!
女生之夜 就是要特别详细
Girls night! It's all about being, you know, really specific.
棒极了 还是没信♥号♥♥ Reese没准以为我死了
Great. Still no signal. Reese probably thinks I'm dead.
或是以为你睡着了 - 不可能
Or napping. - Not possible.
我把手♥机♥塞在腋下一震动就能醒
I tuck my phone in my armpit in case it vibrates.
这是个好想法 就跟个人体自带口袋一样
That's good thinking. It's like nature's pocket.
Reese一定会以为我放她鸽子
You know, Reese is gonna think I ditched her,
然后她就会和帅哥Kevin去舞会了
and then she's gonna go to the dance with hot Kevin.
他健身 他弹贝斯
Yeah, he works out. He plays the bass.
他最好的一点就是
And the best part about him is,
他根本不知道自己有多帅
he doesn't even know how hot he is.
你知道吗 大学的好处就是
You know, the good thing about college is,
你在那儿可以尝试 如果你
you can experiment there, if... you...
得了吧 爸爸 - 试着给你找找信♥号♥♥
Aw, come on, Dad. - All right, let's try to get you a signal.
Rhythm is a dancer!
难以置信你们竟然听
Oh, wow, I can't believe you guys listened
这么俗气的歌♥ - 俗气
to such cheesy music. - "Cheesy"?
这是最伟大的歌♥曲之一了
This is one of the greatest songs!
就像诗人Turbo B曾说过的"我就像癌症一样严肃"
And as the poet Turbo B says, "I'm serious as cancer."
扫一下 再扫一下 开始跳 砰 转过来
And swipe it, and swipe it, and dance, pow, turn.
曳步舞 曳步舞 曳步舞
Running man, running man, running man,
曳步舞 曳步舞 - 虫子舞
running man, running man. - The worm!
虫子舞 是的
The worm! That's right!
没有错 虫子舞
Oh, yeah, it's the worm! It's the worm.
你看着 等着啊
Oh, you watch this. You just wait
看你妈妈跳的 就这样
and see your mother. That's right.
厉害啊 妈 - 虫子舞
Nice, Mom. - The worm, the worm!
虫子舞...
The worm... ooh, oh, god.
天 虫子舞
Oh, god. The worm.
虫子舞
The worm, the worm.
哦 老天爷
Oh, my god.
还是没信♥号♥♥ 也没路标
Well, still no signal. Or road signs.
有没有可能我们穿越回去了 - 我们只是有点迷路
Is it possible we're in the past? - We're a little lost.
你妈有一年不是给我一个GPS做圣诞礼物吗
I... didn't mom give me a GPS for Christmas one year?
没准那年圣诞还没到呢
Maybe that Christmas hasn't happened yet.
拜托 让我开吧 这速度我们哪儿也到不了
Please, just let me drive. We're getting nowhere at this rate.
抱歉啦 是我药的关系
I'm sorry, it's my meds.
时速超过四十五我就会感觉像是博尔特在开赛车
Going 45 makes me feel like Usain Bolt in a race car.
等我们回去的时候
You know, by the time we get back,
Reese都该高中毕业了
Reese will have graduated high school.
但愿如此 - 够了 我要出去
If only. - Okay, I'm getting out.
你不能从正在开的车里出去
You're not getting out of a moving car.
我能从这辆几乎不动的车里出去
I can get out of a barely moving car.
你不能 什么 - 爸 看路 有头鹿
You're not... what... whoa. - Dad, watch out! Deer!
刹车啊 - 我在刹
Brake! - I am!
我们改变了未来
We've changed the future.
它还有呼吸 - 谢天谢地
It's still breathing. - Thank god.
那我们得杀了它 - 是啊
So we should kill it. - Yeah.
什么 用什么 石头吗 - 它刚被车撞了
What? With what, a rock? - It just got hit by a car.
你得让它从痛苦中解脱出来
You have to put it out of its misery.
首先 我不能用石头杀死动物
First of all, I can't kill an animal with a rock.
这得花上很长时间 这太残忍♥了
It would take hours. It would be the worst kind of torture.
我知道你做不来
I didn't think you'd do it.
好 我准备好了
Okay, I'm good to go.
快放下
Put that down.
爸 它撑不下去的 - 你怎么知道
Dad, it's not gonna make it. - You don't know that.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表