剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
Graham 你能先把那放一边 整理下桌子吗
Graham, would you put that thing away and set the table?
我正比赛呢
I'm in the middle of a race.
你开车的时候我烦过你吗 - 一直在烦
Do I bother you when you're driving? - Constantly.
前几天 开车的时候你伸手挡我眼睛了
The other day, you put your hands over my eyes.
自从Mike回去工作 下午时光就特别难熬
Since Mike's been back at work, afternoons have been crazy.
我得照看Graham 评卷子 做晚饭
I have to watch Graham, grade papers, and make dinner...
每周二 周四 还有周六轮班
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and alternate Saturdays.
我买♥♥了泰国菜 该死 - 是周二 周六
I got Thai food. Damn it. - Oh, it was Tuesdays, Saturdays,
周四轮班 - 我们有书面协议的
and alternate Thursdays. - It worked on paper.
不过我们弄丢了
We just lost the paper.
没事啊 不错啊 披萨和泰国菜
Oh, no, no, it's great. Pizza and Thai food.
这两样从没组合过真奇了
There's probably no reason those two have never been combined.
不得不提醒你下啊
You know, I don't wanna alarm you,
我们儿子已经变成僵尸
but our son has become a zombie.
我必须给他游戏机 让他别烦我
I had to give him that game earlier to keep him off of me.
你不在场 你不知道那是什么情况
You weren't there. You don't know what it was like, man.
你是在说Graham还是越南啊
Are you talking about Graham or Vietnam?
我们要恢复秩序 Mike 首要工作就是
We need to restore order, Mike, and the first job needs to be
给Graham找个新的课外活动
getting Graham into a new after-school activity.
Chelsea Piers要开一个曲棍球课
Chelsea Piers is starting a hockey program.
送他到那里去 - 曲棍球
We could sign him up for that. - Hockey?
你只是因为你喜欢曲棍球才让他去学
You just want him to do hockey because you like hockey.
不 我让他学曲棍球是我觉得他有天赋
No, I want him to do hockey 'cause I think he'd be good at it.
你真想让他整天被一群壮汉拳打脚踢吗
Do you really want him getting roughed up by a bunch of thugs?
我是说 他这么有创造力
I mean, he's such a creative kid.
可能 陶艺不错
I was thinking maybe... pottery.
这妥妥不会被壮汉揍了
Oh, that'll keep him safe from the thugs.
陶艺很不错啊 弄脏你的手
Oh, pottery is so great. You get your hands dirty.
在转盘上摆弄你的陶土
You're workin' the earth on your wheel.
忧虑就这么消散了
You're just spinnin' your cares away.
Annie看了太多<人鬼情未了>了
Annie has seen the movie Ghost too many times.
说个比这更性感的陶艺电影场景 你说
Okay, name a sexier pottery scene, I dare you.
除了这还有啥陶艺电影场景
Name any other pottery scene.
我只是想怎么也该让一个孩子搞搞运动
Look, I just think we should have one kid who's athletic.
我是说 我们已经错过Eve和Ian了
I mean, we let Eve and Ian slip through our fingers.
他俩太差了 - Ian没那么差
They're a couple of duds. - Ian's not so bad.
是吗 瞧好了 儿子 小心
Oh, yeah? Watch this. Hey, son, heads up.
爸 那可是佛罗里达的脐橙
Whoa! Dad! That is a Florida navel.
你想什么呢
Have you lost your damn mind?
好吧 至少他知道产地
Well, at least he knows its produce.
好吧 我们现在没必要操心Graham吧
All right, we don't have to worry about Graham right now, okay?
也许我们能找个第三方案 我们都喜欢的
Maybe we will find a third thing that we both like.
第三方案 我喜欢
Third thing. I like that.
现在 我们吃晚饭吧 还有第二顿晚饭
In the meantime, let's have dinner... and other dinner.
谁想来点油炸玉米粉饼 该死
Who wants quesadillas? Damn it.
以及第三顿晚餐
And the other dinner...
瞧瞧 我们碰都没碰油炸玉米粉饼
Look at that, we didn't even touch the quesadillas.
因此 理论上这还是归我所有
And since they're technically still my property...
嘿 我手♥机♥上没装推特啊
Oh, hey, I don't have Twitter on my phone.
不 那是我手♥机♥ - 咱俩的壳一样啊
No, that's my phone. - We have the same cases?
同款壳哦
Twinsies.
单向乐队多棒啊
How awesome is one direction?
我用那壳是为了搞笑 - 在蹩脚方面
Oh, mine's ironic. - At being lame?
你有消息提醒
Oh, hey, you got a tweet,
说的不是什么好话 谁是"我98年去过那"
and it is not nice. Who is "Iwentthere98"?
是 Lisa Mitchell
It's Lisa Mitchell.
她是学校里特讨厌一姑娘
She's this horrible girl from school.
她在推特上跟我开战只是因为我说了
She started a Twitter war with me all because I said
我喜欢她的妈妈牛仔裤 - 妈妈牛仔裤
I liked her mom jeans. - Mom jeans.
超逊 这算是妈妈牛仔裤吗
Lame. Are these mom jeans?
事实上 我其实挺喜欢这裤子
The thing is, I actually liked them.
人们从前掩饰船只
They used to camouflage ships
让大家难以区分是要入港还是出港
so you couldn't tell if they were coming or going.
那裤子就那用处 - 这话你该发给她
Those pants were like that. - Well, you should tweet that,
或者一些听起来不像个船痴的话
or something where you don't sound like a boat nerd.
给 给我那玩意儿
Here gi... gi... give me that thing.
我来告诉你怎么做
Let me show you how this is done.
偷懒啊 - 不 不 我是
Hardly working? - Oh, no, I'm... I'm...
在做一条"为什么曲棍球比陶艺好"的新闻
I'm researching a piece about how hockey is better than pottery.
我们是说过要取材广泛
We talked about broad appeal,
但是 Mike 你这也太广了吧
Mike, but, damn, you swimmin' away from shore.
好吧 跟你说实话
Okay, to tell you the truth,
我打算让Graham学曲棍球
I'm tryin' to get Graham into hockey,
Annie却强烈要求学陶艺
and Annie's pushing for pottery.
我小表弟去学了陶艺 一年以后
My little cousin got into pottery. A year later,
在墨西哥发现他的尸体 - 我就这意思啊
they found him dead in Mexico. - That's what I'm saying.
好吧 也不太是我的意思
Well, that's not exactly what I'm saying,
不过我会留它做我的后备论据
but I'll keep that argument in my back pocket.
我一直想跟你谈谈主播职位的事
Hey, I've been meaning to talk to you about the anchor position.
Harris 我接下这工作时就告诉过你
Harris, I told you when I took this job,
我对主播没兴趣
I-I'm not interested in anchor.
我就想做个兼♥职♥通讯员
I'm... I'm just happy being a part-time correspondent.
是这样 但... - 尽管很荣幸
Right, and... - Although I'm flattered
你考虑过我 但是 我不是为了想
that you thought of me, and I'm not just saying that
多抬抬价码才这么说的
because I'm holding out for more money.
不过 你有既定价码吗 常理来说都有的
Although, is there a number? There's always a number.
Mike 我没在给你提供职位
Hey, I'm not offering you the gig, Mike.
我需要你当记者 - 谁说我想要那个职位
I need you as a reporter. - Who said I wanted the gig?
我想告诉你我要雇用Susan Rodriguez Jones
I'm trying to tell you that I'm hiring Susan Rodriguez Jones.
Susan Jones - 嗯
Suzy Jones? - Mm-hmm.
她就是个女魔头啊
She's a devil woman.
Susan Jones是我在奥兰多时的现场制片
Suzy Jones was my field producer in Orlando.
有次 我搁浅在沼泽地里她就把我丢那了
One day, she left me stranded in the Everglades
然后不小心用了我的汽船替我报道了新闻
when she "Accidentally" Took my airboat to cover my story.
不是她找到了你吗
But wasn't she the one who found you?
17个小时 她做完指甲之后
17 hours later, after she did her nails.
她把营救我的事件写进全国新闻让她自己
She turned my rescue into a national story to...
事业飞黄腾达 - Mike 你是个正直的男人
to push her own career. - Aw, Mike, you're a man of integrity,
但每次说起沼泽事件
but when you start talking about that swamp,
就成了个喋喋不休的疯子
you sound straight-up cuckoo bananas.
我徒手杀了一条水蛇啊
I killed a water moccasin with my bare hands.
喔 Michael Henry
Oh! Michael Henry.
Suzy Jones - Suzy Rodriguez-Jones
Suzy Jones. - Suzy Rodriguez-Jones.
哦 天啊 你看起来都没老
Oh, gosh, you haven't aged a day.
你跟恶魔签契约了吗
What, did you make a deal with the devil?
你说说看啊
You tell me.
Harris 我还没正式报到
Hey, Harris. I'm not officially here.
我只是来看看我桌子到了没
I'm just overseeing the delivery of my desk.
我希望你不会太别扭
I hope this isn't too weird for you.
我是说 以前我只是个实习生
I mean, the fact that I used to be the intern,
现在 我搬进拐角办公室了
and now I'm... I'm moving into the corner office,
还有一个大桃木桌子
and I've got the big, mahogany desk
Walter Cronkite送给我的 - 送给你
that Walter Cronkite gave to me. - Gave to you?
我倒想听听Walter怎么说的
I'd like to hear Walter's side of the story.
不过我们肯定问不到了 这谎撒的妙啊
Although we never will. How convenient.
你大概可以蜷缩在
Hey, you could probably curl
其中一个抽屉里 小憩一会
up in one of the drawers, take a little nap.
开玩笑啦 那明天见 伙计们
I'm kidding. Hey, I'll see you tomorrow, guys.
看到了吗
Did you see that?
我看见你暗指她谋杀了Walter Cronkite
Yeah, I saw you implying that she killed Walter Cronkite.
17个小时困在沼泽地里 Harris
17 hours in the glades, Harris.
我喝了满满一乐福鞋的沼泽水
I drank a loafer full of swamp water.
里面还有蝌蚪 - 蝌蚪
There were tadpoles in there. - A tadpole?
的确有东西在里面扭来扭去嘛
Something was wiggling around in there.
听着 细节不重要
Look, the details aren't important.
重点是她故意留我在那里
What's important is she left me on purpose.
你必须相信我 - 我相信你
You gotta believe me. - I believe you.
你是真的相信我
Do you believe me "Believe me"?
还是只是看在情分上相信我
Or do you just believe me out of loyalty?
别伤害你自己了
Don't pick at the scab.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表