剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
那 朋友 这是个赤♥裸♥裸的谎言
That, sir, is a bald-faced lie.
实际是11年
It was actually 11.
你一点蛛丝马迹都没发现吗
So you had no clue.
我们一起看<盗亦有道>时都没发现吗
I mean, whenever we would watch Goodfellas together,
我躺在沙发上大声喊道
I'd sit on the couch. I'd be yelling...
"不不不 他们搞错了"
"No! No! No! They got it all wrong!"
嗯 我肯定意识到
Well, I definitely noticed
你不是个适合一起看电影的好伙伴
you were a bad person to watch a movie with.
我们似乎也没怎么经常在一起吧
But it's not like we spent that much time together.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你常来和我打牌的啊 你总是赢
You used to come over to play poker. Man, you'd clean up.
你抖得和我一样厉害的时候
Yeah, when you move as much as I do,
就能看出很多事情了
everything seems like a tell.
是啊 这就是那群人都那么喜欢你的原因
Yeah. That's why the guys loved you so much,
这大概也能解释为何你至今毫发无伤
which is probably why they never shook you down.
你是说你的牌友里有你的同谋吗
So these poker games involved some of your associates?
偶尔有 - 所以说
On occasion. - So would you say
我成功渗入到了你的牌局吗
I successfully infiltrated your poker game?
也不全是 - 你就说是吧
Not really. - Could you say it?
我有多臭 你头发上还有酸奶吗
...how bad I smell? Ugh, is there still yogurt in my hair?
对 都是 - 呃
Yes, everywhere. - Ugh.
嘿 两位 很高兴见到你们 - 你倒是挺高兴
Hey, guys, great seeing you. - Yeah, great for you, maybe.
我们这两天都在垃圾堆里
We spent the last two days in the garbage.
知道吗 好多人
You know, a lot of people
一把把的往垃圾滑槽里扔创可贴
throw out handfuls of band-aids down that chute.
如果以后有坏人送你雕像
In the future when a mobster gives you a statue,
别扔了 - 好吧 我再次表示很高兴见到你们
you don't throw it out. - Well, again, great seeing you.
你今天怎么这么奇怪 嘿
Why are you being so weird? Hey.
嘿 枕头下面有什么啊 - 这是我的私人空间
Hey, what's under that pillow? - This is my private space.
噢 是啊 你说的对
Oh. Well, yeah, that checks out.
好吧 那么我们就只能
All right, then. Hey, we'll just be on our...
偷袭你
Sneak attack!
啊 - 雕像啊
Aghh! - The statue!
Graham 你怎么能对我们说谎
Graham! Why did you lie to us?
因为你说过它价值连城
Because you said it was valuable,
所以我想拿去跟朋友Ben换一块酷酷的石头
and I'm gonna trade it to friend Ben for a cool rock.
别 - 你傻了吗
No! - Are you crazy?
Graham 也许里面有些什么价值更高的东西
Graham! There's probably something really valuable inside,
比如偷来的钻石 或者一个更值钱的猫头鹰雕像
like a stolen diamond or an even more valuable owl statue!
我们现在把它弄开
We gotta break it open!
别 不能开 这可是涉案物品
N...you can't break this open. This is crime memorabilia.
这个摆上网大概能卖♥♥500美元
We can sell this online and get like $500.
你觉得哪个更好 500还是500万呢
You know what's cooler than $500 or $5 million.
对哦 没人会嫌钱少的
Uh, yeah. No one's arguing the other side of that.
如果真把它破开
I'm just saying if we break this open,
里面什么都没有 这东西就没用了
and there's nothing inside, then it will be totally worthless.
你才没用 - 我要去换石头
You're worthless! - I want the rock!
哇 别 别干站那
Whoa! No! Don't just stand there!
我接到了
I caught it.
你们看到了吗 等一下 我是想打破来着
did you see that? Wait, I want it to break.
哦
Oh!
你们各位互相残杀的时候小点声行不
Could you guys kill each other more quietly?
我正看Leigh的邮件呢
I'm trying to get through Aunt Leigh's emails.
哦 好极了 老妈你来评评理
Oh! Great. Mom can be the tiebreaker.
是这样的 Norwood先生把这个猫头鹰
Okay, so Mr. Norwood gave Graham this owl
就在他被捕前几天交给了Graham
a few days before he was arrested.
Ian想把它打开 - 嗯
Ian wants to break it open. - Yeah.
Graham想拿它去换块石头
Graham wants to trade it for a rock,
但我想把它放网上卖♥♥了
and I want to sell it on ebay.
都是好主意 但是我哪个都不支持
All good ideas. I'm gonna go with none of them.
好的 我们把它交给警♥察♥叔叔
Okay, we're taking that to the police.
哦 老妈 你太逊了
Oh, Mom. You're the worst.
嘿 不许对自己的家人恶语相向 - 谢谢支持 Graham
Hey. Never speak against the family. - Thank you, Graham.
看来Norwood不全是坏影响
Maybe Norwood wasn't such a bad influence.
算了吧你 - 好的 我觉得他 确实是坏影响
Forget about it. - Okay, I think he... yeah, he was.
Leigh - 靠 你怎么知道是我
Leigh. - Damn it! You knew it was me?
我本以为这样别人就认不出来我了呢
I thought for sure this would throw people off the scent.
所以啊 绝对不能在买♥♥假发上图省钱
You know, this is why you never cheap out on a wig.
不 我没想到今晚会见到你
No, I was just not expecting to see you tonight.
我身体不舒服 可别在冬天里吃扇贝
I don't feel so great. Do not eat scallops in winter.
哦 我们不用出去吃晚饭
Oh. We don't have to go to dinner.
我们就待在屋里一起看看Netflix上的节目好了
We could just stay in and watch a show on Netflix.
我听说Lilyhammer挺不错的
I've heard good things about Lilyhammer,
但是有两季要看就得一直看完
but it's two seasons so it's kind of a commitment.
我还不想做出承诺 - 哦 好吧 这就奇了怪了
I don't want a commitment! - Oh. All right, this is weird.
到底怎么了 - 哦 抱歉
What's going on? - Oh, I'm sorry.
Annie跟我说 你把我称作真命天子
You know, Annie told me what you said about me being "The one,"
你别想太多 但是我不愿意
and don't take this personally, but uh-uh.
哦 放松 伙计 我这么跟Annie说
Oh, relax, buddy. I just said that to Annie
她才不会来烦我了
so that she would get off my back.
相信我 要是真有真爱 那也绝对不是你
Believe me, if there is "A one", it is definitely not you.
哦 谢天谢地 就是
Oh, thank god. You know, it's just...
我挺喜欢我们当前这种关系 其实呢
I'm happy with the way things are going. You know, actually,
我都不记得上一次这么开心是什么时候的事儿了
I can't remember the last time I had this much fun.
实话跟你说
To tell you the truth,
我们不在一块儿的时候我也是这么想的
this is all I think about when we're not together.
对 我也是 我不能一刻不想你
Yeah, me too. I can't get you off my mind.
我工作的时候都不能专心因为我
And I can't concentrate at work because I'm...
总想着怎么悄悄溜出去去见你
Just thinking of ways to sneak off to see you.
对
Yeah!
这么说来 - 也许你真是真爱
Does that mean... - Maybe you are the one.
该死
Damn it.
没关系的
It's all right.
哦 嗨 Mike 你干嘛呢
Oh, hey, Mike, what are you doing,
在看你采访的记录吗
looking at the footage of your interview?
对啊 挺不错的 - 哦 挺好
Yep. It's a triumph. - Oh, good.
全是好东西 - 你记不记得
So much good stuff. - Don't you remember?
你把你公♥寓♥的备用钥匙给了我
You gave me that spare key to your apartment?
是 但那钥匙只是给你进去帮我浇花的
Yeah, but that was just to water my plants.
等我回家的时候 我要数花盆的
And when I get home, I'm counting them.
到这儿差不多了 关了吧
Almost too much. Let me turn this off.
嗯 嗯 - Bill Randall
Mm-hmm. - Bill! Randall!
来人 来人
Come here! Come here!
这就是我跟你们说的那个人 - 哦 不 不 不 不
This is the guy I was telling you about! - Oh, no! No, no, no.
这位是Mike Henry 他什么都不知道 对上帝发誓
This is Mike Henry! He had no clue! Honest to god.
后来发现Bill和Randall都是我的粉丝
It turns out Bill and Randall were big fans.
嗯 嗯 这不挺好嘛 因为他们才是主角
Mm-hmm. Well, that's good, Because they're our key demographic.
我签了几张签名照 - 嗯哼
I signed a few autographs. - Uh-huh.
用的蜡笔 因为用蜡笔不能做成利器
In crayon, 'cause it's hard to make a shiv out of a crayon.
我知道怎么做利器 Mike
Yeah, I know how to make a shiv, Mike.
Mike 我觉得你对这个项目上做的够多了
You know what, Mike? I think you've done enough on this project.
现在开始我来接手这个追赃的报道 明白吗
I'm gonna follow the money trail from here on out, okay?
走着瞧吧 - 他当时不知道
We'll see about that. - He had no idea they were
它们装满了钱 - 能不能来人把这关了啊
filled with cash. - Could somebody turn this off?
Susan想要接手Norwood这个项目
Susan wants take over the Norwood story.
我不知道 也许这样最好
I don't know. Maybe it's for the best.
我受够和那个反♥社♥会♥人士打交道了
I'm tired of dealing with that sociopath.
还有Norwood
And Norwood.
Mike 这个采访能做成很好的剪辑的
Mike, the interview's gonna cut together fine.
这个角度非常的好
I mean, you got a great angle.
你邻居的秘密可能会让你大吃一惊
What you don't know about your neighbor may surprise you.
噢 是不是该我站在麦克风后面
Ooh! Am I on the wrong side of the mic?
听我说得多好 - 别损我了 Harris
Because that sounded good. - I don't know, Harris.
也许5年不干这行时间是太久了
Maybe five years is too long to be out of the game.
当时我可是没什么不能搞定的
There was a time when nothing would get by me.
比如你衬衫上的褶皱
Like the creases in your
这件肯定是你在办公室里放的备用的吧
shirt tell me it's the spare one from your desk,
这就说明你昨晚在一位女士家里过夜了
which means you slept over at a woman's last night.
也许是我坐姿不对
Maybe I just sat weird.
很显然 她的公♥寓♥离我的不远
And apparently, her apartment is near mine.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表