剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
就是没发现的调查记者不是我啊
who had no idea that there was a fugitive right under my nose.
至少在我的整个职业生涯里
At least I've been working with the same nose
我的鼻子都是原装货 - 哦哦 天啊 Mike
my whole career. - Ooh. Golly, Mike.
你总是能挣扎着笑到最后
You always manage to get the last laugh.
我的椅子上真的有个马头
And there's a stuffed horse's head on my chair.
Harris
Harris.
嗯哼 - 你在这儿啊
Huh? - There you are.
听着 我知道你在想什么
Listen, I know what you're thinking, buddy,
我向你保证 我还是和从前一样棒
and let me just promise you... I haven't lost my touch.
Mike 我保证我从没怀疑过你
Mike, I guarantee you that's not what I was thinking.
我以为我可以就这么回来上班
Because the thing is I thought I could come back to work
就这么把我从前的工作捡起来接着干 但这不公平
and just pick up where I left off, but that's unfair to me.
当然不公平 - 归结起来就是
Yeah, totally unfair, so... - What it boils down to is...
是 是 归结起来 - 我在圈外待了
Right, right. Boil it. - I've been out of the game
有一段时间 就像任何伟大的运动员一样
for a while, but like any great athlete,
我需要一段时间才能重新锻炼出强健的身体
it's gonna take me a while to get those muscles back in shape again.
没错 快去吧 现在就去
Yeah, so get back out there, champ! Immediately.
正有此意
That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
我会独家采访Norwood
I'm gonna get an exclusive interview with Norwood,
然后找出那笔巨款的下落的
and I'm gonna find out where that money is.
不需要让我知道过程 只需用结果亮瞎我的双眼
No need to know the process. Just dazzle me with the results.
会的 因为从现在起 没什么逃得过我的法眼
I will, 'cause from now on... nothing gets by me.
好险啊
That was close.
我们不能在你的办公室乱搞了
Maybe we shouldn't do this at your office anymore.
没错 别人会看见的
Yeah, you're right. Anyone can see us.
没必要冒这种险
It's just an... unnecessary... risk.
我把门锁上 - 别
I'll lock the door. - Don't.
想来点狠的是吗
You wanna be bad? You wanna be bad?
想来点狠的是吧
You wanna be bad, huh?
我担心Norwood对孩子们有负面影响
I've been worried Norwood may had a bad influence on the kids.
警♥察♥带他走的时候
I was making a statement
我向警方做了些陈述
to the police when they were taking him away.
Graham说我是叛徒
Graham accused me of flipping.
Annie 你是个好妈妈
Annie, you're a great mother.
突然冒出来一个匪徒
One mobster isn't gonna
是不会抵消掉这么多年的爱和教导的
undo years of loving and attentive parenting.
怎么啦 - 什么意思
What's going on? - What do you mean?
你今天好奇怪
You're acting super weird today.
你居然没有批评我的育儿经
You didn't second-guess my parenting.
也没有骂在那些Anthropologie买♥♥衣服的女孩是婊♥子♥
You didn't call any of the girls at anthropologie a bitch.
而且你竟然没有抱怨皇家宝贝 一次都没
You haven't complained about the royal baby once.
你有男朋友了 - 没有
You're seeing someone. - No.
有的 一定是 你有男朋友了
Yes, you are! You're seeing someone!
我不想谈这个 - 什么时候开始的
I don't wanna talk about it. - Since when?
你总跟我谈你男朋友的
You always talk about the guys you date!
上次你连中情局特工男友都告诉我了
You even told me about the undercover CIA agent you were seeing,
这已经算是泄露国♥家♥机♥密♥了 - 他不是中情局特工
and that was technically treason. - He wasn't a CIA agent.
是他装作是中情局特工 是一个让我上当了
He played a CIA agent... in a confidence scheme...
的诈骗团伙
that I fell for.
那这次你怎么这么神秘
So why would you wanna keep this guy a secret?
难道
Unless...
你觉得他是真命天子 可又担心你一贯的悲剧重演
you think maybe he's the one, but you're afraid you'll jinx it.
没错 就是这样
That's it. Exactly.
在我们友谊走到尽头之前赶紧换话题吧
Now, let's change the subject before we ruin my relationship.
嘿 好啦 我很尊重你隐私的
Hey, say no more! I totally respect your privacy.
Leigh邮箱密♥码♥是多少
What's Leigh's email password?
我以为你尊重她隐私的
I thought you were gonna respect her privacy.
哦 那是客套话
Well, that's just something people say.
是啊 尊重隐私的人才说的话
Yeah, something people who respect privacy say.
我知道是谁了 是那个看门的
I know who it is. It's the doorman.
我绝对看到过他们调情
I've definitely noticed them flirting.
噢 Mike 他挺好的啊
Oh, Mike. He would be so good for her.
谦恭负责 总是为你敞开大门
He's courteous, responsible, always opens the door for you.
你知道你描述的就是个看门的吗
You realize you're just describing a doorman, right?
而且就算他有喜欢的人 那也应该是我
Besides, if he's into anyone, he's into me.
不 我说真的 每次他帮忙收件的时候
No, I'm serious. Whenever he has a delivery,
他的"包裹"俩字总是写得很花哨
he always puts a little spin on the word "Package."
不错嘛 - 他就这么说的
Nice. - That's what he says.
备好问Norwood的问题没 - 差不多了
You have enough questions for Norwood? - I... I think so.
为了争取一小时的采访时间我估计要和地检来硬的了
I had to strong-arm the D.A. to get an hour with this guy.
必须分秒必争 真♥相♥是人♥民♥应得的
I gotta make it count. The people deserve answers.
这就是我的老公 高贵而冷酷
My husband, so noble and relentless.
我要把答案扔到Susan的傻脸上
Then I'm gonna rub those answers in Susan's stupid face.
还有点小心眼 - 还有 密♥码♥是"鸡鸡"
Also a little bit petty. - It's "Penis", by the way.
登上了
I'm in.
整天在这给大家开门
So it must get lonely down here,
一定很孤单了是吧
opening doors for people all day.
那有没有谁在家为你开门呢
You have anybody special at home opening doors for you?
我家也有看门人 - 不 我是问
I have a, uh, doorman at my place. - No, I mean...
你有女朋友了吗 - 啊
I mean, are you seeing anybody? - Ah.
Andy 我是住5A的Henry太太
Andy, it's me! It's Mrs. Henry from 5A!
我以前还叫过你Adam的
I used to call you Adam for a while.
你可以跟我说的 - 哦 好吧
You can talk to me. - Okay, yes.
有的 不过我们打算低调点
There is someone, but we're trying to keep it quiet.
我的工作使得情况有些复杂 - 复杂 我懂了
My job makes it... complicated. - Complicated. Gotcha.
你知道吗
Just so you know...
我看好你和Leigh的
I'm rooting for you and Leigh.
Leigh
Leigh?
住1A那个老人身攻击皇家宝贝的女人吗
The woman in 1A that keeps badmouthing the royal baby?
不不不 我女朋友叫Tricia
No. No. No, my girlfriend's name is Tricia.
那个女邮差吗 为什么这样神秘呢
The mail lady? Why does that need to be a secret?
哦 那将会成为门厅界的大绯闻
Oh, it would be quite the scandal in the lobby community.
真的
It really would.
Harris - 嘿 Annie
Harris? - Hey! Annie!
你怎么在这里 - 我来 呃 找Mike
What are you doing here? - I'm here to see, uh... Mike.
还给他买♥♥了花
And bring him flowers.
花 - 对啊 没错
Flowers? - Yeah, that's right.
怎么说呢 我觉得男性朋友之间不能
You know, I think it's sad that a male friend can't bring
送花真是太让人沮丧了
another male friend flowers just because.
我不是故意要突然和你说这个的
I mean, I don't mean to direct this at you.
就是社交礼仪而已 对了 你最近怎么样了
It's about society as a whole. Well, anyway, what's new with you?
快跟我说说看
Give me the latest on Annie Henry.
我一天到晚都在想Leigh的事
Oh, I'm just preoccupied with this whole Leigh thing.
Leigh 你的小姑是吧 她怎么啦
Oh, Leigh, your sister-in-law, right? Yeah, what about her?
她有了男朋友 可没说是谁
She's dating some guy, won't say who it is.
不过很明显 他就是真命天子
And apparently... he's the one.
是吗 真命天子
Really? The one?
呃 好吧 好吧 真为她高兴
Uh, yeah, yeah, what... what fun for her...
不管是谁 听着 我要走了
and whoever the guy might be. Listen, I gotta go.
记得让Mike把花放到加了阿司匹林粉末的水中
So make sure Mike puts those in water with a crushed aspirin.
花能保持久些
They'll last longer.
你要拉 - 好的
You have to pu... - Yeah.
对的 出去吧 - 我撤了
Yeah, and you go through it. - Ease out...
Mike Mikey 看到你真高兴
Mike. Mikey! You are a sight for sore eyes.
跟你说吧 监狱日子不好过啊
I gotta tell you, prison's really rough.
水上滑道不够多吗
Not enough waterslides for you?
很多人都说
You know, they say that
第一天来要先打倒一个 呵
you should beat up a guy the first day. Heh.
说的比做的好听 这里很多人
Easier said than done. A lot of these guys,
都非常壮
they're really strong.
我非常同情你的遭遇 Norwood先生
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, Mr. Norwood.
还是说我该称呼你"唇爷"Joey Baldino
Or should I say Joey "The Lip" Baldino?
他输定了 两个人进来 只有一个能出去
This guy was going down. Two men enter, one man leaves.
当然 因为另一个被拷在桌子前 不过道理是一样的
Of course, the other man was handcuffed to the table, but still.
我们深入探讨一下吧 几百万美元下落不明
Let's dive right in. Millions of dollars are unaccounted...
谈这个之前 我能问你个问题吗
Before we get into that, can I ask you something?
放马过来 Joey 当然我是打个比喻
Shoot, Joey. Uh, figure of speech.
你之前真的不知道我是谁吗
You really didn't know who I was?
不是吗 你怎么能不知道
I mean, really? How could you not know?!
你可住我隔壁住了10年啊
You lived next door to me for ten years!
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表