剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
我们得另寻方法了
We need a better system.
工作一团糟 家庭生活一团糟
Work was a mess. Home life was a mess.
我真的需要赢一次
I just really needed a win.
边走路边玩游戏 你是动物啊
Walking while playing a video game. Wow. You're an animal.
这种手眼协调能力
That's the kind of hand-eye coordination
天生就是曲棍球运动员的料子
that makes for a natural-born hockey player.
真的吗 - 大概吧
Really? - Sort of.
既然你提起了曲棍球这话题
Hey, since you brought up hockey,
帮你报个曲棍球儿童班怎样
what do you say we sign you up for a youth league?
好啊 - 好极了
Okay. - Great.
跟你妈说这是你自己的主意
And tell mom it was your idea.
只要不是周二的课就行
As long as it's not on Tuesdays.
我周二要上陶艺课 - 什么
That's when I have pottery class. - What?
妈说那是我的主意
Mom says it was my idea.
陶艺课吗 说好的第三种方案呢
Pottery? What happened to the third thing?
我知道 我也一直觉得很愧疚
I know, I'm sorry, and I was feeling so bad about it
直到找到了这个 - 其实那是我的
until I found this. - Well, that's actually my helmet, so...
是吗 这是你为多年没碰的运动
Oh, okay, it's your brand-new, tiny helmet
新买♥♥的迷你头盔吗
for a sport you haven't played in years.
那我错了 那戴起来看看吧
My bad. Let's see it on you, just for fun.
我知道戴起来会挺有趣的
Well, I-I can see how that would be fun, but...
可我今天做了播报新闻造型
but I-I have news hair right now.
如果能戴上 我就不怪你 - 好吧
If the helmet fits, I must acquit. - Fine.
如果你想道歉 几时都可以
So any time you feel like apologizing...
好吧 我给他买♥♥了这头盔
Fine. I bought him the helmet
怕他突然想玩玩曲棍球才买♥♥的
on the off chance that he might wanna play hockey.
可你帮他报了课程 直接报了
But you enrolled him. Enrolled.
我不得不啊 陶艺课快报满了
I had to, the pottery class was filling up.
这怎么可能 - 反正米已成炊了
There's no way that's true. - What's done is done.
就当作我眼明手快 而你错失良机了
Let's just chalk it up to "You snooze, you lose."
还没完 我要给Graham报个曲棍球班
Better yet, why don't I sign Graham up for hockey, he does
他两个都上 然后自己选更喜欢哪个
both, and we let him decide for himself which one he likes best?
赞成 看他自己喜欢哪个谁就赢
Okay, you're on. Best hobby wins.
亲爱的 这事关Graham
Honey, this is about Graham.
可不是个比赛 - 抱歉
It's not a competition. - I'm sorry.
若是个比赛 肯定完虐你
If it were a competition, I'd crush you.
嘿 爸 小心
Hey, dad, heads up.
如果是个西柚 我们肯定被砸死了
If that were a grapefruit, we'd be dead by now.
这比陶艺工作服酷多了 是吧
It's a lot better than that pottery smock, isn't it?
赶紧闻闻这个 以后就臭气熏天了
Smell this, that's the best it's ever gonna smell.
我动不了 就像是变成一个大块头
I can't move. It's like I'm wearing another guy.
慢慢会习惯的
Aw, you'll get used to it.
等到你第一个大力射门
Wait till you take your first slap shot.
很过瘾的 感觉超棒
It's addicting. It's like crack,
其实那也没什么的
which is not a thing, by the way.
Mike Henry 终于来了个懂两下子的爹
Whoa, Mike Henry. Finally, a dad with some skills.
你能给我们帮点忙
You know, we could really use some help out here.
我是说 如果你想的话
I mean, if you're up to it.
太久没打了 我不知道还能打得动不
Well, it's been a while. I don't know if I can still play.
进球一条龙 看见没 Greg
Coast to coast, baby. Taste it, Greg!
事实上 我在冰面上活动得更自如
Actually, I move much better on the ice.
若是住在一个冰星球上 我大概能称帝了
If only I lived on an ice planet, I'd... I'd be emperor.
不错啊 守门那个是咱这最差劲的孩子
Impressive. You scored on our weakest kid.
你说过我有潜力的
You said I had potential!
Aidan 走开 孩子们 都离开冰场
Aidan, out of the net. Kids, get off the ice!
今天我们上 观摩课
Today, we learn... by watching.
是我写给"大都市"的文章 关于单侧乳♥房♥♥的
It's my cosmo article, the one on side-boob.
被电脑搞丢了
The computer just lost it.
我整整一个月都在写这个
It's the only thing I've written all month.
别担心 电脑高手在此
Don't worry. The Doctor is in.
好嘞 打开回收站 把图标拉回来
All right, open trash, drag icon,
成功破解你电脑 - Ian 你真是个天才
and system hacked. - Ian, you're a genius.
我都有写作阴影了
I have had this crazy case of writer's block.
我 几乎找不到自己的心声
I-I-I ca... I just... I can't find my voice,
而这篇文章
And this article was gonna be the thing
就是我的东山再起之作
that pulled me out of my slump.
太垃圾了 删掉 - 噢
Oh, it's garbage. Trash it. - Oh.
真是很感激你啊 Leigh姑姑
Thanks a lot, Aunt Leigh.
你帮我发的那条推文 弄巧成拙
That tweet you had me send totally backfired.
"我98年去过那"骂了我一天
Iwentthere98 has been flaming me all day.
你看吧
Check it out.
这可真够气的 不错啊98
Whoa, she really went there... 98.
我也看 - 真是
Let me see. - Wha...
这条犀利 这条太刻薄
Oh, good one. Mm, too mean.
这条不够严谨啊
This one isn't even factually accurate.
这怎么进的去 可以吗
That would never fit in there. Would it?
经过实践嘛...
With practice...
她最后一条推文 还说我跑步姿势奇怪
in her last tweet, she said that I run weird.
现在学校里人人都叫我”那个跑步踢到屁♥股♥的”
And now, everyone at school is calling me "The self-butt-kicker."
现在网上就可以随意乱说 无论真实与否
I guess online, you can just say anything, even if it's not true.
什么 真的是这样
Wait, it's true?
宝贝 那你觉得为什么你跑步屁♥股♥会疼呢
Sweetie, why do you think your butt hurts when you run?
我再也不玩推特了 - Eve 别啊
I quit Twitter! - Eve, no.
Ian 你太糟了 应该是这样的
Ian, that's terrible. It's like this.
你们在学Eve跑步吗
Oh. You guys doing Eve's run?
准没错
Yeah.
这些松饼就是我对大家的一些心意
So these muffins are just a small way of saying
我非常高兴加入NBC四台大家庭
how happy I am to be joining the NBC4 family.
谢谢大家
So thank you.
不敢相信她还叫Susan Rodriguez-Jones
Can't believe she's still going by Susan Rodriguez-Jones.
她曾嫁给一个内衣模特六周
She married an underwear model for six weeks
就是为了这多元化名字 - 忍♥忍♥吧 Mike
so she could seem more multi-culti. - Oh, suck it up, Mike.
既然Susan来了 我们都得做点牺牲
We all gotta make sacrifices now that Susan's on board.
主播才能用豪华卫生间
Anchors get the executive bathroom.
前几周都是我的呢
That's been my go-to for weeks.
你说得对 我去说两句欢迎词
You're right, I'm gonna say a few words of welcome.
别这样啊 - Susan 说的不错啊
Oh, no, no, no, no. - Susan. Nice speech.
谢谢大家 真是太感人了
Thank you. Very... very... very touching.
不得不说 沼泽事件后你长进了不少啊
Um, I wanna say you've come a long way since the 'Glades.
真高兴你提起那些往事
I am so glad you brought up the old days.
我有话要声明 各位
I need to come clean about something, everyone.
我之所以有今天的成绩 完全就是因为
The whole reason I even have a career today is because...
在Mike Henry手下干活时碰上了好运气
I had the absolute good fortune of working under Mike Henry.
幸亏我把你从沼泽救出来了
Mm, I am so glad I found you in that swamp.
这么一想
If you think about it,
我救了你 你也救了我 Mike
I had to save you so that you could save me, Mike.
我不知道该不该鼓掌
I don't know. Should I clap or not?
不
No.
是啊 你说得对 她就是个女魔头
Yeah, you called it. She's a devil woman.
Mike 还有一件事
Oh, Mike, just one more thing.
你以为大家还会在乎沼泽事件吗 跳梁小丑
You think anyone gives a damn about the 'Glades, ass clown?
沼泽事件已经是过去的事了 你也是
The 'Glades are a thing of the past, like you.
这是老娘的台了 若你再惹毛我
This is my station now, and if you cross me again,
我就把你带到 连我都找不到你的地方
I will take you some place where I will never find you,
否则我就不叫Susan Rodriguez-Jones
or my name isn't Susan Rodriguez-Jones.
本来就不叫
It isn't.
她不叫这名 你知道
It isn't, you know.
接住 Mike
Here you go, Mike.
真棒
Yes!
流汗发泄一下感觉真好
It felt good to blow off some steam.
更重要的是 这还能激励Graham
But more importantly, it... it felt good to inspire Graham.
这叫传接战术
And that's called a give-and-go.
等你火候到了 这就是制胜招啊
It'll be a staple of your game when you're ice-ready.
看着我
In the meantime, eyes on me.
怎么不用泥刀呢 或者用磨边机吧
Why don't you try the mud cutter? Or the aftosa edger?
还是试试这个钝刀
Or how about this little pokey guy?
我觉得我更喜欢曲棍球
I think I like hockey better.
不不不 你不适合打曲棍球
No, no, no, no. No, you're not a hockey kid.
你富有创造力 像我
You're creative, like me.
如果你真的喜欢这个
If you really get into this,
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表