剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
但是重点是 - 短笛 短笛逊爆了
But the point is... - Piccolo? Ugh, piccolo sucks.
吉他超酷啊 - 我也是这么说的
Guitar is way cooler. - That's what I said.
我是说 短笛就是小一号♥的长笛
I mean, piccolo is basically like a tiny flute.
我想玩正常尺寸的东西
I wanted to play real-sized things.
当然 你就该这么着
Of course you did, and you should've.
这就是为什么 你能懂真是太好了
That's why it's... it's so great that you get it.
我懂什么了 - 我的艺术 我
What do I get? - My art. Me.
你知道吗 我要用我的课题向你致敬
You know what? I'm gonna dedicate my project to you.
我就叫它"爸爸的小短笛"
I'll call it "Dad's piccolo."
别这么叫好么
Oh, don't call it that!
我刚看了篇74页的<红字>的论文
I just read 74 papers on a Scarlet Letter
但其中有两页描写了一段场景
and all but two of them refer to a scene,
只在同名电影里出现过
that is only in the movie.
让我猜猜 所以是两页的A 72页的B咯
So let me guess. 2 "A"S and 72 "B"S.
我给那个
Well, I gave a "C" To the
叫主角Demi的女生评了C
girl who called the main character "Demi."
你和Eve聊得怎么样了 - 这个
How'd your talk with Eve go? - Well, it was, uh... it, um...
那个
Uh... wha...
你干了什么好事 - 啥都没有 真的什么都没做
What did you do? - I did nothing. I literally did nothing.
一分钟前我还在让她别太这么激进
I-I-one minute, I'm talking to her about being less edgy.
下一分钟她就要用课题向我致敬了
And the next minute, she's dedicating the project to me.
我就知道该让我来和她谈的
I knew I should've done this!
你太爱他们了 - 是的 这是个大问题
You love them too much. - I do. It's a real problem.
我爸妈肯定会这么说
You know, my parents would've just said,
我们这么说了你就这么做
"You have to stop because we said so."
我恨我爸妈老用"我们这么说了你就这么做"
I hated it when my parents used "Because I said so."
把他们丢养老院的时候我绝对也要来这句
That is exactly what I'm gonna say when I put them in a home.
我们显然不能这么做
Well, that's clearly not an option.
我知道了 她会自觉停止
Okay, I got it. She is going to stop on her own
因为我要好好吓唬吓唬她
because I am going to scare her straight.
她得听听Carley Steiner的故事
She needs to hear the story of Carley Steiner.
谁是Carley Steiner
Who's Carley Steiner?
她是我高中的同学
She's a girl I went to high school with,
她为了个表演把头发都剪了
and she cut off all of her hair in a performance piece.
当头发长回来的时候 变得又粗又怪
And then when it grew back, it was all stumpy and weird.
我给这个故事加点料 来点海♥洛♥因♥的情节
I'm gonna jazz it up a little and throw some heroin in there.
这肯定行 肯定行
Oh, that'll work. That will work.
谢谢你这么快就赶来了
Thanks for joining me on such short notice.
你饿了么 我能凑合做碗汤
Um, are you hungry? I could scare up some soup.
我得有点男人的担当
I had to be a man and just
简单的告诉Reese我们完了
tell Reese in simple terms that it was over.
恋爱就像一辆车
A relationship is like a car.
即使定期保养 更换机油
And even with regular maintenance and routine oil changes,
轮胎还是有可能飞出去 然后撞向一棵树
a tire can still fly off, and you crash into a tree.
好吧 - 我想说的是
Okay. - I guess what I'm trying to say is
你不会想一辈子都只开一辆车的
that you don't want to drive the same car forever.
除非是外国车 当然你不是啦
Unless it's a foreign model, which you're not.
你是达拉斯人
You're from Dallas.
我不是在说你栅格不好...
And no one's saying you don't have a good grill...
你是要和我分手么
Are you breaking up with me?
对不起 我只是要点自己的空间
I'm sorry. I-I just... I need my own space.
理论上来说 这时候我该起身离开
Now technically, I would get up and walk away,
但是吧 这是我的房♥间
but you're in my room, so...
我还借你我的紧身牛仔裤
And to think I lent you my skinny jeans.
标签 混♥蛋♥
Hashtags What a jerk.
标签是用在主题上的 不是观点上的
Hashtags are for topics, not opinions.
既然让我知道了神奇六字 我啥都能干了
Now that I knew the six magic words, I could do anything.
女生们 先生们 下面由我向您呈现
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you
世界上最长的疯狂吸管
the world's longest crazy straw.
好吧 第三次肯定能成
Okay, third time's a charm.
Graham 你疯了吗
Graham. Have you lost your mind?
你♥爸♥妈有一天会把这毯子给我的
Your parents are gonna give me this rug one day.
这不是什么大冒险 - 说的对 我错了
This isn't double dare. - You're right. I'm wrong.
对不起 - 天啊 你太可爱了
I'm sorry. - God, you're such a cutie.
好吧 只能再玩一次哦 然后你要清理干净
All right, one more time, and then you have to clean it up.
我来给你倒可乐
I'm gonna pour.
嘿Reese - Leigh姑姑
Hey, Reese. - Oh, hey, Aunt Leigh,
不对 你以后不是我姑姑了
except you're not my Aunt anymore.
从来都不是 一切还好吧
Never was. Is everything all right?
Ian 刚和我分手了 - 什么 为什么
Ian just broke up with me. - What? Why?
我们还玩不玩了啊 - 我不知道
Are we gonna do this or what? - I-I don't know.
他一点都不像原来的他了
It was like I was talking to someone else.
他把我比作一辆旧车 - 亲爱的 这太过分了
He compared me to a used car! - Honey, that's awful.
国产的还是国外的 - 国产的
Foreign or domestic? - Domestic.
真是太过分了
Honey, that's awful.
我不敢相信我的亲侄会这么没良心
I can't believe my own nephew would be so heartless.
你知道你该干什么吗
You know what you have to do.
从中学到教训变得坚强吗
Learn from this and grow stronger?
不 要给他点颜色瞧瞧
No. You have to teach him a lesson.
Ian得知道他不能这么对女人
Ian has to learn that he can't treat women like this.
谁是他最帅的朋友 - Albino Tim
Who is his hottest friend? - Albino Tim.
老天 这可不好办
Oh, jeez. This is gonna be hard.
她头后面有一整块都秃了
So there was this entire patch in the back that was just gone,
Carlene就是在那儿注射海♥洛♥因♥的
and that is where Carlene would inject the heroin.
太可怕了 曾经她也是一个甜美的女孩
It was awful. I mean, one day, she was this sweet girl
有着远大的未来 突然就这么 你在干嘛
with a bright future. And then, she was... What are you doing?
抱歉 这故事让你变得特别生动
Oh, sorry. This story is just making you come alive.
我得捕捉下来 你继续
I've gotta capture it. Keep going.
好吧 九十年代那时候
Uh, okay, so things got really bad
情况特别糟 海♥洛♥因♥重新流行起来了
in the 90s because heroin was coming back in style
就像帽子不再... - 往后靠一点
just as hats were going out... - Lean back a little.
你脸上的光太足了
The light is going crazy on your face right now.
足是好事吗 - 把你手臂这么摆
Good crazy? - And put your arm up like this.
Eve我才不会 这样么
Eve, I'm not gonna put my... Up like that?
是的
Yeah.
太棒了 妈你看上去真棒
Oh, I love it. Mom, you look great.
别管我 就当我不存在
Don't mind me. Just pretend I'm not here.
你太美了 真是块料 现在脱掉上衣
You're beautiful. You're a natural. Now, lose the top.
等下你得见停车管理局的人
And you're meeting with the parking authority later,
所以你得把你的特斯拉从大厅开走
so you probably wanna move your Tesla from the lobby.
Kay 我这是完美犯罪 我不用付停车费
Kay, it's the perfect crime. I don't have to pay for parking,
而且停在那大家会都误以为是抽奖用车
and it's a car that people think they can win.
Harris Harris
Harris. Harris. Oh.
我需要你给点关于Reese的建议
I need your advice about Reese.
你开玩笑的吧 这是我♥干♥正经事的地方
Oh, you gotta be kidding me, man. This is my place of business.
我照着你说的做了 我和她分手了
I did what you told me to do, and I broke up with her.
现在我满脑子都是她
And now, I can't stop thinking about her.
我吃不下 睡不着 - 这才一天啊
I can't eat. I can't sleep. - It's been one day.
关于得不到的爱情我略有心得
Well, I know a thing or two about unrequited love.
听我说
You see, there's this
有个记者 对我来说像导师一样
correspondent here who's like a mentor to me...
Kay - 一路上都激励着我
Kay. - He just inspires me so much.
他克服了种种困难
He's overcome so many obstacles.
你在说我爸么
Are you talking about my Dad?
让我给你介绍一下 Mike Henry的儿子
Kay, let me introduce you to Mike Henry's son.
Mike Henry 对不起 我不认识
Mike Henry? Sorry, that does not ring a bell.
你说啥 Gail 那在橱柜里呢
What's that, Gail? Oh, it's in the cabinet.
好了 快点说 - 她给我发了这条短♥信♥
All right. Make it quick. - She sent me this text message.
野餐的事多谢了 Tim
"Thanks for the picnic, Tim."
抱歉我们在太阳下躺了这么久
"Sorry we laid out in the sun so long."
这是Albino Tim从我这抢走的第三个女友
This is the third girl Albino Tim has snaked from me.
去他妈的 去他那神秘的红色眼睛
You know, damn him and his mysterious red eyes.
我要 - 拜托
I just wanna... - Oh, come on.
你这也信么
You seriously fell for this?
Reese以前给你发错过短♥信♥吗
Has Reese ever sent you a accidental text before today?
没有 - 好了 这是假消息啦
No. - All right, the fake text.
这是弃妇的经典手段 她没和Tim在一起
It's a classic jilted woman move. She wasn't with Tim.
别担心了 走吧
So just stop worrying and get out there.
你说的太对了
Wow, you're so right. God.
你知道我在哪
Oh, hey, do you know where I
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表