剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
猜猜谁马上就要去
Guess who's going on a get-away to the most
世界上最浪漫的地方了 - 去斐济吗
romantic place ever? - Fiji?
美梦终于成真了
We're finally doing it?
我要去和海龟一起游泳了
I'm gonna get to swim with a sea turtle!
你知道什么和去斐济游泳一样棒吗
You know what's kinda like swimming in Fiji?
去新泽西打高尔夫
Golfing in New Jersey.
我们可以在YouTube上看海龟视频
But we can look at sea turtles on YouTube.
我每个周末都看
I do that every weekend.
那不一样的
That's not the same.
拜托了 亲爱的 这可是CNBC的慈善高尔夫球赛
Come on, honey. CNBC charity golf event.
唉 对我来说都很无聊
Ugh, those things are so boring for me.
你被拉去各种合照
You always end up getting pulled into a million photo-ups
我就要整个周末都对他们微笑 鼓掌
and I spend the weekend politely golf clapping.
我鼓掌很用力的 你娶我的时候就知道了
I clap big, Mike. You knew that when you married me.
我只是不喜欢他们的殷勤
I just don't like all the attention.
哦 真的吗 Mike - 好吧 也许我很享受 但是
Oh, yeah, really, Mike? - Well, maybe I do, but,
这不是重点
this isn't about that.
这次活动举办地是沿岸庄园
The event's being held at the Shore Side Manor.
噢 有点意思
Uh, game changer.
沿岸庄园是二十年前Mike向我求婚的地方
Shore Side Manor is where Mike proposed to me 20 years ago.
那时候我们没几个钱
We were pretty broke back then,
只能住在最差的房♥间里
so we had to stay in the worst room in the hotel.
号♥称有花♥园♥景观 但是我们唯一观到的
They call it garden view, but the only thing we viewed
就是一群打高尔夫的人在随地小便
was a bunch of golfers peeing.
我们正好在前九个球洞和后九个球洞之间
We were right between the front nine and the back nine.
我还真看到一个人的乳♥沟♥了(谐音前九洞)
I actually saw a guy's front line.
这次我们去住那的海景套房♥
This time we're going to an ocean view suite.
我去打几杆球
And I'll hit a few golf balls,
然后就是我们的浪漫时间了
and the rest of the time will be nothing but romance.
说好了哦 - 我要做你爱的海龟
You promise. - I'll be your seaturtle of love,
把浪漫之蛋埋到沙子里
and we will bury our eggs of romance in the sand,
不说了 抱一下
Forget it, come here.
噢 你们注意一点好吗
Oh! You people are machines.
这个家里就没有一个房♥间
Can't there be one room in this house
是没有人在接吻的吗
where people are not kissing?
有啊 你的房♥间
Yeah, that'd be your room, Ian.
哦 Mike 别这样
Oh, Mike. Come on.
我们在Ian的房♥间里亲热过很多次的
You know we've made out plenty of times in Ian's room.
妈妈 我们的麦片吃完了 - 嘘
Mom, we're out of cereal! - Shh.
妈妈正在度假呢
Mom's on vacation.
躺在一张舒服的吊床上
Right now I'm easing into a hammock,
放松
I'm relaxed--
你们怎么都不用杯托
are none of you using your coaster?
我们得先把你送走
Oh, boy, we gotta get you out of here.
Felix不来约会了
Well, Felix canceled on me.
我很确定 我们完了
I'm pretty sure it's over.
不会吧 你那么喜欢他
Oh, no. You liked him.
他从来没想盗用你的身份
He never tried to steal your identity.
他真的是如意郎君
He was a real catch.
我已经做好心理准备了
I had this whole spread prepared.
我猜这又是一个和往常一样的周六夜晚了
Guess it's just another Saturday night
老姑姑Leigh百无聊赖的打发时间
with nothing to do for Old Aunt Leigh.
还得照看Graham 你不会忘了吧
Except babysit Graham, or have you forgotten?
Michael 你说什么呢
Michael, what are you implying?
我怎么可能忘掉我的宝贝侄子
I could never forget my baby nephew.
我完全忘记了
I totally forgot.
希望你饿了 宝贝
Hope you're hungry, buddy.
我做了一顿大餐
I made a big dinner that was in no way
绝对不是受到<爱你九周半>的影响
inspired by 9 1/2 Weeks.
再见 爸爸
Bye, dad.
好了 我和妈妈要出发了
Okay, kiddos. We gotta boogie.
这里是你们的天下了
The place is yours.
我们走了 不要玩得太疯哦
Don't have too much fun without us.
爱你 再见 - 放心吧
Love you. Bye. - We won't.
会想你们的
We'll miss you.
这些笨蛋 真是好骗
Those trusting fools.
周末我们把房♥子租给别人了
We rented out the apartment for the weekend
因为我们是天才
'cause we're geniuses.
你可以在网上赚到一大笔钱
You can make a killing online
出租曼哈顿一套四卧两浴的公♥寓♥
for a four-bedroom, two-bath in Manhattan.
狗关起来 - 搞定
Dog in the kennel? - Check.
换床单 - 搞定
Sheets changed? - Check.
枕边薄荷糖
Mints on the pillow?
这样有度假酒店的感觉嘛
For that resort feel.
噢 也许会留些小费呢
Ooh, maybe they'll leave a tip.
再回到这里真是太棒了
It feels so good to be back here.
哦 要死 我把比基尼落在车上了
Oh, damn, I left my bikini in the car.
Annie 外面才13度
Annie, it's 56 degrees outside.
我就在泳池边躺躺
Hey, I am laying by that pool.
这也不行吗 - Henry先生
You let me have this. - Mr. Henry...
可以和你照张相吗
Mind if we take a picture?
你是我们的人生楷模 - 哦 谢谢
You're a real inspiration to us. - Oh, thanks, guys.
不过我和我妻子在一块呢 - 不 没关系
But I'm kind of with my wife. - No, no, no, no, it's fine.
你和大家聊聊
You greet your public,
我回去拿我的泳衣
and I will go and get my swimsuit.
好吧 把我举起来 我躺在你们胳膊上
Okay, well, lift me up. I'll lie across your arms.
再用我的相机来一张
Get one on my camera too.
祝您愉快
Enjoy your stay.
嗨 你好 - 欢迎
Hey, how are you? - Welcome.
谢谢
Thanks.
呃 我正排着队呢
Uh, I was in line.
不好意思 没看见你
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there.
好吧 我虽然不高 但也没有矮到你看不见的地步吧
Well, I know I'm short, but I'm not that short.
哦 不 我没看见你是因为 我是盲人
Uh, no, I didn't see you because I'm blind.
登记入住 这是我的身份证
Just checking in. Here's my ID.
我很抱歉没注意到你是盲人 但是
Well, I'm sorry I didn't notice you were blind, but--
但是 但是 但是 但是什么
But-- but-- but-- but-- but-- but what?
但是你还是排到我前面去了
But you're still in front of me in line.
你以为我瞎得不知道我在你前面吗
Oh, because I'm blind I don't know where I am in line?
不 你当然知道 只是
No, you totally do. It's just that--
好了好了 别说了
You know what, hold that thought.
快点搞定吧 - 好了
Just let me finish. - Here you are.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
现在 无论如何
Now, by all means.
Vernon
Vernon.
算了 无所谓
Well, as long as you're done.
嗨 登记入住 我是Mike Henry
Hi, checking in. Mike Henry.
好的 你将入住我们的园景套房♥
Great, we've got you in a garden view suite.
不不不
Oh, no, no.
我们想要的是海景套房♥
We were expecting an ocean view suite.
这样啊
Oh.
刚才那位先生要了最后一间了
That gentleman just got the last one.
真的吗
Really?
看上去是有点浪费了啊
Kind of seems like a waste of an ocean view suite.
因为
Because...
我懂的
I got it.
你的钥匙
Here's your key.
今晚是我的第三次约会 可是在最后一分钟
I had a third date tonight, but the guy canceled
那个家伙不来了
at the last minute.
前景堪忧啊
Not a good sign.
为什么
Why?
第三次约会是这样的
Third date's make or break--
你带他回家 喂点吃的
You take him home, feed him some figs,
然后他凝视着你的眼睛
then he looks into your eyes and says
说出你期待很久的那三个字
those three words you've been longing to hear--
"我离了"
"I'm getting divorced."
我朋友Tommy的爸爸妈妈也离婚了
My friend Tommy's parents are divorced.
所以呢
Good story.
看来老姑姑Leigh
Yep, I guess Old Aunt Leigh's
注定和约会无缘了
just destined to be dateless.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表