剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
对不起 我就是
I'm sor... it's just...
我也觉得很尴尬的 好吧
This is hard for me too. Okay?
我是说 你可是我的小女孩啊
I mean, you're my little girl.
记住 别管Andrew想要什么
You know, forget about what Andrew wants.
最重要的是你自己准备好了没
It's your timeline that matters.
你要学会自己做决定
You have to make your own decision
无论是这个 还是被困在房♥间后
about this and about how to get out of your room,
如何走出来
which you may find yourself locked into.
噢 不是吧 开溜还不容易
Oh, no. It's so easy to sneak out by just unlocking...
没有什么能困住我的想象力 我可以天马行空
my imagination, which can take me anywhere.
还有我觉得我已经做好决定了
And I think I've made my decision.
妈 他们还一直在打我 我都说了感觉到疼了
Mom! They keep hitting me long after I said I can feel it!
Eve 你是来拖延我的
Eve, you were trying to stall me.
说这些原来都是为了这个 - 对不起
That's what this is all about! - I'm sorry!
我的头皮发麻了 发麻 真是个怪词
My hair is tingling. Tingling! That's a weird word.
好多"啊"呀
It's got so many "Ings."
耶 - 受死吧
Yeah! - Take that!
嘿 Mike Harris在哪呢
Hey, Mike. Where the hell is Harris?
我要回家陪我孩子了
I could be home with my kids right now.
今晚是"自♥制♥披萨"夜
It's "Build your own pizza" Night.
呃 - 他在跟那女人调情吗
Uh... - Is he hitting on that girl?
不不 她就是个粉丝 新闻粉丝
No, no. She's just a... she's a fan. A news fan.
不出镜的新闻制片人的粉丝
A fan of offscreen news producers?
她应该看见了制♥作♥人员名单
She really reads those credits.
那她怎么把自己号♥码给他
Why is she handing him her number?
哦 那 那是给我的
Oh, that... that... that's for me.
我背叛了我妻子
I'm cheating on my wife.
好多年了 天啊 能说出来的感觉真棒
I have been for years. God, it feels good to come clean.
嘿 那个 嘿 打给我
Hey, there. Hey, there. Call me.
也许她太年轻了 不懂这个手势
I think she's too young to know what this means?
那我先挂了
I'm hanging up now.
Dennis Ecclestone 算了吧
Dennis Ecclestone? Please!
Mariano Rivera才是史上最棒的终结者
Mariano Rivera's the best closer in history.
除非你把我也算上 - Harris
Unless you count me. - Harris.
你在干嘛呢 你都订婚了
What are you doing? You're engaged.
哇 订婚了 - 不是的
Whoa! Engaged? - No.
是的 不是的
Yes. No.
他 他刚刚在替我向你调情
He... he's just hitting on you as proxy for me,
因为我背叛了我老婆 - 神经病
because I cheat on my wife. - This is too weird.
我走了 - 噢
I'm out of here. - Oh.
Harris 这怎么回事啊
Harris, what the hell's going on?
这不是Harris的错 是我想为他开个派对
It's not Harris' fault. I wanted to have a party
可你们都太忙了
for him, but you guys were so busy that I said
我说他订婚了是因为 是因为
he was getting engaged because... because...
不然我们都要亲自通知你们了
Otherwise, we would have told you ourselves!
我就是Rhonda - Pam
It's me, Rhonda. - Pam.
Rhonda Pam 姓Rhonda名Pam
Rhonda Pam. Rhonda comma Pam.
她把姓和名调换了因为
She inverts her name because she's...
因为我是一所初中的注册主任
Because I'm a junior college registrar!
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
今晚真是惊喜重重啊 噢
This night is full of surprises. Ooh.
那么我们打算是干站着 还是
So are we just going to stand around or we going
去看看脱衣舞表演 - 走吧
to go see some strippers, huh? - Let's go.
怎么样啊 快上车啊 臭男人们
Huh? Huh? Get in the limo, you choads!
快点 - 别跟Tia说啊
Come on. - Don't you tell Tia!
别再提Tia这个名字了好吧 - 第一回合我请
Stop bringing up Tia's name. - The first round's on me!
第一回合其实是你请
First round's actually on you.
谢了 你在这是干什么呢
Thanks. And what are you doing here, by the way?
我 - 哈 原来如此
I... - Well, this is about right.
就是一些从我办公室搬回来的东西
Just some stuff from our registry.
好紧张哦
So excited!
有时候 当提到你所爱的人时
Sometimes, when it comes to the people you love,
你总是愿意为他们赴汤蹈火
it's tempting to jump in and try to fix their lives.
天啊 小孩简直就是怪兽 - 同意
God, kids are monsters. - Yep.
我怎么就给了苏打水他们喝呢
Why did I give them soda?
他们把苏打水淋在披萨上
You know, they just poured it onto the pizza.
完全不懂他们想干嘛 - 噢 小声点
It doesn't even make any sense. - Ugh! Keep it down.
妈 很抱歉 我为了分散你注意力编了那么多东西
Mom, I'm sorry that I made up all that stuff to distract you.
全是一派胡言 没有一句是真的
A web of lies, none of which were true.
没事 我早该想到
It's okay. I should have known that
那样的事你才不会给我说
you wouldn't open up to me about something like that.
这周你也没有要滚床单是吧
You're not having sex this weekend.
可这并非你的职责 你也管不着
But that's not your job. That's not your place.
无论如何 你能做的就是陪着他们
At best, all you can do is be there for them.
你说得对 妈 没有
You're right, Mom. I'm not.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
噢 有人睡过头了 昨晚过得怎样
Oh, somebody slept in. How was last night?
还有要感谢他们的陪伴
And be grateful they're there for you.
这是为什么 - 为拥有你而感到幸运
What's that for? - Just lucky to have you.
我是绝对不会为了个鸡尾酒女侍应而背叛你的
And I never want to cheat on you with a cocktail waitress.
我该说谢谢么
Thanks?
噢 嘿 - 嘿
Oh, hey! - Hey.
听着 你昨晚救场救得很漂亮
Listen, you really saved me last night.
我给你带了一杯解酒冰沙聊表感谢
I-I brought you a hangover smoothie to say thanks.
噢 真贴心 香蕉味的吗
Oh, how sweet. Banana?
芒果味的 - 噢 好吧 我会喝完的
Mango. - Oh, it's okay. I'll finish it.
好吧 谢谢你来看我
All right, thanks so much for stopping by.
好的 这些东西都是你昨晚喝醉后自己搬进来的吗
Okay. Did you put this in last night when you were drunk?
因为 因为 噢 - 呃 是的 是的
'Cause... 'cause...' cause oof. - Um, yeah, yeah.
好啦 待会见 好吗
All right. I'll see you later, okay?
爱你 再见
Love you. Bye.
宜家的东西真是迷惑人 说的比做的容易
Ikea stuff is confusing. It's easier said than done.
因为不到最后
Because ultimately
你都不知道什么能让别人高兴
you can't predict what'll make other people happy.
我觉得你做得很好 - 是吗
I think you did a great job. - Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我都听不懂他在说什么 看起来很棒啊 不是吗
Mmm. I don't know what he's talking about. It looks great, huh?
平时不用的东西
We'll just take these parts I didn't use
就可以放到抽屉里
and put them in a drawer.
是啊
Yeah...
"Deflukanani."
"Deflukanani."
你知道我在说什么吗
You know what I'm saying?
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表