剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
Eve快点啦 你不想第一天上班就迟到吧
Eve, hurry up, you're gonna be late for your first day
我听说你的新上司很难搞噢
of work, and I hear your new boss is a real hardass.
她的新上司是我 - 我知道
Her new boss is me. - I got it.
Mike在台里给Eve找了个实习工作
Mike got Eve an internship down at the station.
她现在处于个不想和我们待在一块的
She's at that age where she doesn't wanna
年纪 - 所以我做了件所有好爸爸都会做的事
hang with us anymore. - So I did what any good dad would do.
我逼她去做无偿劳工
I forced her to be an unpaid laborer.
我的小帮手来啦 一个小测验
Now there's my little helper. Quick pop quiz.
我喜不喜欢在我的玉米煎饼上放鳄梨酱
Do I or do I not like guacamole on my burrito?
别管我叫你的小帮手了
Stop calling me your little helper.
还有这问题是陷阱 你根本不喜欢玉米煎饼
And that's a trick question. You don't like burritos.
好 真好
Bueno. Muy Bueno.
快点Annie 拍张照片 - 早就准备好啦
Quick, Annie, snap a picture. - Already on it.
一张严肃的
One serious.
一张蠢的
One silly.
我先说清楚了啊 我答应参加这个实习
Let's go one thing straight. If I'm gonna do this internship,
你至少别把我当小孩好不好
can you at least not treat me like a child?
那你估计不会要这个了吧
I guess you won't be wanting one of these then.
在分棒棒糖么 - 实习生专供
Oh! Are we giving out lollipops? - Just for interns.
实习 那不就是种骗纯真小孩
Internships. They're just a way of tricking
去做免费劳工的把戏么
a bunch of naive kids into doing all the work for free,
而他们的上司坐在后面闷声发大财
while one guy at the top sits back and gets rich off of...
也许我该找个实习生
maybe I should get an intern.
你得先有活干然后才能招实习生吧
Shouldn't you have work before expanding your workforce?
别和我扯先有鸡还是先有蛋的问题 爸 我很忙的
Don't chicken or egg me, Dad. I'm a busy man.
但是如果我有个实习生来帮我
But if I had an intern to help organize these
整理这些文件夹子 我就能专注于大局了
presentation binders together, I could stay big picture.
干脑力活 而不是体力活
Work smart, not hard.
因为如果...我衣服沾到果冻了
Because if... I have jelly on my shirt.
我的裤子也是 这真是
And it's on my pants. What the...
靠 头发上也有
Oh! And it's in my hair.
好吧 - 谁给他果冻的
Yeah. - Who gave him jelly?
我们也走到今天这步了
So here we are again.
"Tango和Cash" "Turner和Hooch" 还有"Marley和我"
Tango and Cash, Turner and Hooch, Marley and me.
三分之一都是狗吧 - 看来你分数学的不错嘛
A third of those are dogs. - Hey, you're good with fractions.
爸 别来棒棒糖这招了
Dad, enough with the lollipops.
怎么 开始扔棒棒糖了么
Whoa, we're throwing lollipops around, huh?
橙子味的 嘿 Evie
Oh, orange. Hey, Evie. Mwah.
Harris - 欢迎加入
Hey, Harris. - Welcome aboard.
听着 如果你不确定怎么做的话
Now listen, if you're unsure what to do,
那边的Doug已经做了9年的实习生了
Doug over there has been an intern for nine years,
只要看着他做什么反着来就行了
so just watch what he does and do the opposite.
又来了 来个人帮Doug从复印机弄出来
Not again. Somebody cut Doug out of the copier!
如果有什么需要 我的大门为你敞开
Anything you need, my door is wide open.
如果门没开的话 不管听到什么声音都别进来
And if it isn't, do not come in, no matter what you hear.
小心点好么
Be careful with it, okay?
搬去我办公室的 这可是Jason Ambrose的沙发
It's going into my office. It's a jason ambrose.
这不是那个你把他的皮当
Is that the name of the guy whose skin you used
挂毯的家伙么 - 这槽吐的漂亮
to upholster it? - Oh, clever.
这是我女儿Eve Eve这是Susan 我的同事
Oh, this is my daughter, Eve. Eve, this is Susan, my associate.
同事 - Diane Sawyer是John Turner的同事么
Associate? - Is Diane Sawyer John Turner's associate?
谁是John Turner - 就要这个意思
Who's John Turner? - Exactly.
所以你们天天都尽干这种是咯
So this is what you guys do all day.
她真是有趣 还很漂亮
Oh, look, she's funny, and she's pretty too.
从哪遗传的 你们的邮递员是不是很帅
Where did she get it? Is your mailman handsome?
如果她不给你好受 直接朝她泼水就行了
If she gives you any trouble, just throw water on her.
她会融化的
She'll melt.
你真要走这条通向矮人国的
Oh, do you really wanna go down a yellow brick road
黄砖路么 Mike
that leads to munchkins, Mike?
Susan - 怎么了
Susan. - Yeah?
我们能不能先休战
Is it possible we could
至少在我女儿在的时候
call a truce at least while my daughter's in?
没问题 我懂的啦 Mike
Oh, sure. I totally get it, Mike,
你得要个几周才能想出如何反击
you need a couple of weeks to think of a comeback.
现在休战
Truce begins now.
代我向飞天猴问声好
Say hello to the flying monkeys.
好样的 - 这个不错
Yes! - Nice one, dad.
嘿 Annie
Hey, Annie! Ooh.
你就穿那个去上班
That's what you're wearing to work?
我想让下半身显得长一点 - 好想法
I was gonna cover my lower half. - Good call.
听着 太感谢你
Hey, listen, thanks so much
那天让我去你班上了
for letting me come to your class the other day.
你把作者本人带去给学生们阅读作品
It's so amazing you bring in real live authors
真是个好做法
to read to your students.
你知道的嘛 我喜欢给孩子们提供
Oh, well, you know, I like to provide
正面偶像 而且我还能休息一小时
positive role models for the kids. Plus I get an hour off.
我水果忍♥者要升到石榴级啦
I am up to "Guava level" On fruit ninja.
事实上我很受启发
In fact, I was so inspired
我已经写完我书的第一章了
that I finished writing the first chapter of my book,
我想让你第一个读
and I want you to be the first to read it.
这是经典的男孩遇上女孩的爱情故事
It's your classic boy-meets-girl love story.
除了晚上 男孩变成了一匹马
Except at night, the boy turns into a horse.
每个女孩都喜欢男孩和马
Every girl loves boys and horses.
但是只有一个人能驯服这两者
But only one could tame them both.
但是只有一个人能驯服这两者
But only one... could tame them both.
这真是让我很有兴趣
W-wow, well, color me intrigued.
我很乐意读这书
Yeah, I am going to read that...
只要它一印出来
as soon as you have a copy.
我就会...你已经有一本了
I'll just... well, look right there, you have one.
"男性诱惑" 你还把它拼成m-a-n-e(鬃毛)了
Mane attraction, and you spelled it m-a-n-e.
这是个双关 - 理所当然我该读读你的结尾(尾巴)
It's a pun. - So it behooves me to read your "Tail."
这什么意思 你为什么这么说
What does that mean? Why are you talking like that?
好吧 别管了
Okay. Never mind.
因为你是个英语老师而且还是我最好的朋友
Seeing as how you're an English teacher and my best friend,
我很想得到你对这本书的反馈
I would really love to get your feedback.
你是指"饲料袋"(与反馈同音)么
Don't you mean "Feed bag"?
什么 - 因为那马
What? - 'Cause of the hor...
不管了 我不说话了
Never mind. I'm gonna shut up now.
你是想让我现在就看么
Oh, you... you were thinking I'd read this right now?
是的 - 因为我要
Yeah. - Because I was gonna
穿上衣服去上班了
put my skirt on and then head to work.
好吧 那你有空再看吧
Oh, yeah, fine, whenever. Whenever you get a chance.
但是在今天看掉它好么 还要我觉得这件不太行
But make it today, okay? And I'm not so sure about that skirt.
这是对你的反馈 我可没花上一天
There's a little feedback for you, and it didn't take me all day.
好吧
Okay.
我要去校园里发些招实习生的传♥单♥
I'm up to flyer some campuses about my intern gig.
生活很神奇 对么
Life's weird, huh?
这才几个月 我已经开始壮大自己的公♥司♥了
It's only been a few months, and I'm already growing my company.
#上帝宠儿 - 酷 我们走
#blessed. - Cool. Let's go.
Graham 恕我直言 这是成人的事
Oh, Graham, with all due respect, this is grown man stuff.
我不能让你拖我后腿
I can't have you tagging along.
妈妈说你今天要照顾我
Mom said you have to watch me today.
真的吗 - 是
Seriously? - Mm-hmm.
也许我可以
Well, maybe I could just...
你不能又把我放在门卫那儿
You can't leave me with the doorman again.
该死
Damn it!
有个小屁孩跟在旁边转悠
How is anybody supposed to take You-Search.Net beta
哪还有人会把"你搜搜"测试版当一回事
seriously with you following me around messing everything up?
我们走吧 - 你的传♥单♥
Come on, let's go. - Your flyers.
谢了 这真不公平
Thanks. This is so unfair.
好了 Tango 我们来给我最近在做的
All right, tango. We're here to lay down voice-over
财政危机的新闻录画外音
on the fiscal crisis piece I'm working on.
听起来很无聊对吧
Sounds boring, right?
我有个留言 - 错了
I got a voice mail... - Wrong.
我们今天做的事会引起大反响的
The work we do today will affect real change.
我能做什么 - 我满意哪条录音
What do I get to do? - Well, when I do a take I like,
你就在上面画个圈 - 我觉得我就像纳尔逊·曼德拉
you circle it on this page. - I feel like Nelson Mandela.
世界史学的不错啊
She knows her world history.
好了 Phil 开始了吗
Okay, Phil, we rolling?
我叫Todd
My name's Todd.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表