剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
这里是Mike Henry 通晓时事
This is Mike Henry telling you to stay informed
祝你欢度佳节
and wishing you nothing but peace and joy this holiday season.
去他的 该死
Son of a... Damn it!
发生什么了 - 抱歉 爸
What happened? - Sorry, Dad.
不过有人把它买♥♥走了
But apparently somebody got there and bought it
就比我快10分钟 - 可我预订了的啊
ten minutes before me. - But I had it on hold!
事实证明 真金白银比"预订"强多了
Well, turns out cold, hard cash beats "On hold,"
特别在圣诞节 哎
especially on Christmas. Oy.
好吧 帮我个忙 回去 随便买♥♥点什么
Okay, do me a favor... go back in there, buy anything.
这个点脚戒我也要了 - 店关门了
I'll take a toe ring at this point. - The store closed.
所有的都关了 今晚可是圣诞夜
Everything closed. It's Christmas eve.
好吧 宝贝 我自己解决好了
Okay, honey, I'll take it from here.
嘿 Mike - 我懂 我表现超赞
Hey, Mike. - Yeah, I know, I crushed it.
把你的赞美电邮给我 我得走了
Email me your compliments. I gotta go.
噢 你还不能走 - 为什么
Oh, you can't go. - Why not?
欢迎回来继续关注大范围的13级暴风雪
Welcome back to continuous coverage of storm watch '13.
据消息外面雪越下越大
I'm told it's coming down pretty hard out there,
我们将会整晚为您播报最新消息
all night if we have to.
雪没有消停的迹象 因此估计在回程的朋友都延误了
The snow is not letting up, so expect delays getting home.
如果有交换礼物计划的朋友
And if you have a gift exchange planned,
也需要改到明天早上才能进行了
you might want to reschedule it to the morning...
比较晚的早上
late morning.
听着 这个你该会了吧
Look, you've got to know this one.
你若爱一个人 就该放手
If you love somebody, set them free.
必须会的 - 唱出来
Totally. - Sing it for me.
你若 唱不出来
If you... Can't do it.
说真的 我的歌♥你真的一首都不会吗
Seriously, you don't know any of my songs?
<瓶中信> <洛葛仙妮> <金色原野>
Message in a Bottle, Roxanne, Fields of Gold?
很抱歉 - 平心而论
I'm sorry. - Objectively speaking,
我不是站在自己角度说的 可这些都是大热歌♥曲啊
and I have no dog in this fight, but these are massive hits.
我不是自负 真的
It's not ego. Trust me.
自负这玩意我早通过超脱冥想摆脱了
I shed that years ago through transcendental meditation.
实话说 我也不知道为什么
The truth is, and I don't even know how this happened,
可你的音乐不知为什么就是我的知识盲区
but I have a black hole of knowledge when it comes to your music.
可Mike很喜欢你的 做这么多都是为了他
But Mike loves you. And all of this was for him.
而且这肯定能秒杀任一件
And it would have absolutely demolished
他准备给我的礼物
any gift that he got for me.
我有个主意
I'll tell you what...
不如我们去电视台找他给他个惊喜
let's go down to the studio and surprise him.
什么 你肯这么做 - 当然 浪漫如我
What? You'd really do that? - Yeah, I'm a romantic.
一个人不相信爱情怎么能弹一手好鲁特琴
You don't play the lute and not believe deeply in love.
你会弹鲁特琴啊 - 已经陷的很深了
You play the lute? - Quit while you're ahead.
我们走吧 - 太难为情了
Let's go. - I'm so sorry.
给你太空鱼
There's the space fish.
我记得我有一个来着 - 太好了
I knew I had one. - Yes!
噢 天哪 你都不知道我
Oh, my god, you would not believe
找它找的有多...
how hard it is to...
去过几家都没看见这个
to go anywhere without seeing one of those,
你这个卖♥♥的不便宜吧
so you're gonna have to do pretty good on the price.
拿走吧
Just take it.
你这孩子挺好的 还想着你弟弟
It's nice you care so much about your little brother.
您真是太好了 谢谢
This is amazing. Thank you.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
对了 我还有个礼物送给你的
Oh, I have something for you, too.
是1967款福特野马模型...
It's a 1967 Ford Mustang...
因世纪末经典影片<惊天动地60秒>
made famous by the turn-of-the-century classic
而闻名
Gone in 60 Seconds.
我一直梦寐以求
This is exactly what I wanted.
你是怎么... - 直觉而已
How did you... - Just had a hunch.
圣诞快乐 Ian
Merry Christmas, Ian.
我得走了 今晚可有的忙了
Got to go. I have a busy night tonight.
还好你载我
Thanks so much for stopping.
不过你圣诞节怎么还拉活
It sucks you have to work on Christmas.
没什么关系
Ah, it doesn't bother me.
我是犹太人 - 我也是
I'm Jewish. - Me too.
我是说 我血统上不算犹太人
I mean, I wasn't born Jewish,
也不是宗教上的犹太佬...我是说"人"
and I'm not a practicing Jew... ish person,
但的确对我有所启发 - 那挺好
but it really speaks to me. - That's great.
你要从公园超小路还是走57号♥大街
You want me to cut across the Park or take 57th Street?
我爸妈觉得我在叛逆
My parents think that I'm just rebelling,
但才不是这样
but that's totally not true.
我只是觉得过圣诞很傻
I mean, Christmas is stupid.
这个节日太商业化了 - 真的吗 我喜欢圣诞节
It's so commercialized. - Really? I love Christmas.
你喜欢 - 我很喜欢
You do? - Yeah, of course.
看人们在我的车上拿着他们为
When someone gets in my cab with the perfect gift
爱的人精挑细选的礼物 没有比这更幸福的了
for a loved one, you'll never see a happier person.
或许吧 但你不觉得 - 有什么好想的
Yeah, but don't you think... - What's to think about?
这一天能将亲朋好友聚集在一起...
The one day of the year that brings everyone together...
必然有它的魅力 不是吗
there's got to be something to that, right?
能在前面停一下么 - 好的
Can you just drop me off here? - Sure.
有人在家么
Anyone home?
是我 你们单身的小姑子
It's just me, your single sister-in-law
超爱喝长岛的那个
who loves Long Island.
你电♥话♥在震
Your phone's buzzing.
Annie Billy - 我妈的短♥信♥
Annie! Billy. - It's a text from Mom.
她去公♥司♥找我爸了 - 什么
She went to Dad's work. - What?
天气将转入纽约长年以来罕见的
This is turning into one of the heaviest snowstorms
暴风雪 我们看到...
New York has seen in years. Now, if we look here...
在苏丹中部...这里还挺干
in central Sudan... it's dry as a bone.
不好意思 我玩不转这种触摸屏
I'm sorry. I'm not good with these touchscreens.
如果我们近距离看的话
Now we'll get closer.
好的 我来放大一下 再放大一些
Okay, we're zooming in. We're zooming in very close.
这是个人吗
Do I see a guy?
请看新闻4台 Trent带来的天气资讯
Well, let's check in with Trent at News 4 weather desk.
好 可以了
And we're clear.
正去电视台路上
我的老天 别啊
Oh, sweet baby Jesus, no.
你在干嘛 赶快回去
What are you doing, man? You got to get back out there.
我得给Annie准备个礼物
I got to get a gift for Annie.
好的这有...起钉器...
Oh, here we go... staple remover...
还有订书器
and a stapler.
凑成一套了 史上最屎的礼物了
It's a set. It's a set of the worst gifts ever.
Mike Henry 你毁了我的生活
Mike Henry! You ruined my life!
Kevin 你来这干嘛
Kevin?! What are you doing here?!
你跟她有一腿 是不是 - 说啥子 没有
You're banging her, aren't you? - What? No.
那哪有人给同事送金项链的
Well, who the hell gives his coworker a gold necklace?
噢
Oh!
噢 天哪 - 喔 谢谢...
Oh, my god. - Whoa. Thank you...
Sting
Sting.
我去
Damn. Talk about the King of Pain.
终于有个懂行的了
Thank you. Finally.
最恶劣的时期已过 但纽约还需
Well, the worst has passed, but New York will be digging
几日才走出严寒 - 你快看他
out of this one for days. - Look at him up there.
刚打完架 头发还乱着呢
His hair's still mussed up from his dustup,
但依旧那么中坚不摧 造型师就不管这头型么
and he's still going strong. How come nobody fixed his hair?
我是Mike Henry
Once again, this is Mike Henry
祝您有个安全快乐的假期
wishing you a safe and happy holiday season.
好了 可以了
We're clear.
你说对了 你的礼物确实太牛逼了
You were right. Your gift literally kicks ass.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you
发现您还有如此卓越的格斗技术
and discover your truly impressive combat skills.
嗨 弹个鲁特琴
Well, if you're gonna play the lute,
这手臂都会削人了
you need to learn to throw a punch.
他在哪呢 Billy在哪呢
Where is he? Where's Billy?
不对 Sting Graham 他不是Billy Joel
Wait. Sting? Graham, this isn't Billy Joel.
抱歉扫你兴 - 别这么说
Sorry to disappoint. - What are you talking about?
见到你 还管什么Billy Joel
You're Sting. Forget about Billy Joel.
我们还提他干嘛
Why are we even talking about him?
那傻玩意儿 哎呦 性感的笑容
He's stupid. God, that smile.
见到粉丝总让我高兴
It's always nice to meet a fan.
那你 能不能在Billy Joel的CD上签个名
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表