剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
我来和你约会
I'll be your date.
噢
Oh.
真是绅士
Such a gentleman.
为什么你头顶
Why is your hair a different color
头发的颜色不一样
on the top of your head?
绅士是不问问题的 Graham
Gentlemen don't ask questions, Graham.
Annie 你不冷吗
Annie, you must be freezing.
精神大于肉体 我要保持鲜活的度假之心
Mind over matter-- Needed to keep the vacation spirit alive
因为我们没能订到海景套房♥
since we didn't get the ocean view suite.
好消息是
Oh, good news.
我预约了情侣按♥摩♥
I booked us a couples massage.
我们就不去晚宴了吧
So I figured we could skip the banquet,
去吃一顿安静浪漫的二人晚餐
have a quiet, romantic dinner for two.
是在室内 对吧
Oh, that's inside, right?
我的脚趾已经没有知觉了
Because I can't really feel my toes.
嗨 Mike - 嗨 Harris
Hey, Mike. - Hey, Harris.
重返球场了啊 嘿 Annie
Back in the game. Hey, Annie.
套件羊毛衫 - 我知道
Throw on a fleece. - I know.
准备好去给圣阿比盖尔医院
So ready to get out there and raise some funds
筹款了吗
for St. Abigail's Hospital?
我希望是准备好了
I hope the answer's yes because those nuns
那些修女盯我可盯得很紧
are breathing down my neck.
Harris 见我笑 钱包开
Harris, this smile opens wallets.
看着
Watch this.
好 都注意好躲开
Okay, get ready to duck.
在后面的也不安全哦
And don't think you're safe back there either.
哇
Whoo!
那是我老公
That's my husband. -
谁要在这么漂亮的一杆后面打可惨了啊
Hate to be the guy who has to follow that.
不过话说 是谁要和我一起打
Who am I partnered with anyway?
一个叫Chaz Garrity的
Oh, just a little someone by the name of Chaz Garrity.
爵士音乐家
The jazz musician.
他在肯尼迪中心表演过
He played the Kennedy Center.
五点档新闻的主题曲就是他写的
He wrote the theme for our 5:00 News, Mike.
噢 我喜欢那段 - 是啊
Oh, I love that. - Yeah.
高尔夫也打得很好
Hell of a golfer too.
这点尤其厉害
Which is amazing,
考虑到他的个人因素
considering his personal challenges.
他在哪儿
There he is.
那人 - 没错
That guy? - Yeah.
我在筹款 Mike 各个社会名流都来帮忙了
I'm raising funds here, Mike. Every celebrity helps.
所以我们回到了1961年
So it's 1961,
爵士音乐家又成了社会名流了吗
and jazz musicians are celebrities again?
爵士是唯一纯粹的美国艺术
Hey, jazz is the only pure American art form.
过去打个招呼把
Now go over there and say hello.
行
Yeah.
嗨 Chaz
Hey, Chaz.
你怎么样 我们今天一起打球
How you doing? I guess we're partners today.
挺出人意料的 是吧
This is kind of surprising, isn't it?
出人意料 怎么 因为我是盲人吗
"Surprising"? Why, 'cause I'm blind?
不 因为我们之前遇见过
Well, no, no. But because we met earlier.
而且 我有帕金森
And-- and, you know, I have Parkinson's.
我能理解克服个人
So I know something about overcoming personal--
障碍
Obstacles?
你想说这个吗 - 障碍 是的
Is that what you were gonna say? - Obstacles, yeah.
听着 我可不想被拖进
Listen, I don't want to get dragged down
你那悲惨 消极的世界
into your sad, negative world, dude.
我是来玩的
I'm just here to play a game.
悲惨
"Sad"?
得了吧
Come on.
哇
Whoo!
哇哦
Oh, wow.
听上去不错
That sounded good.
打了多远 我看不见
Hey, how far did that go? I couldn't see it.
好球
Nice shot.
哇
Yes! Oh, wow!
听呐
Listen to that!
听上去会是小鸟球啊
Sounds like a birdie.
情侣按♥摩♥时间
Couples massage time.
准备好在另一个男人摸我的时候跟我眉来眼去了吗
You ready to make eye contact while another guy touches me?
亲爱的 我得把这场打完
Oh, honey. I-I gotta finish this game.
这Chaz在跟我较劲儿
This Chaz guy called me out.
"跟你较劲儿" 你还是16岁么
"Called you out"? What, are you 16?
你要在寡妇弯道跟他一较高下
You gonna drag race him down widow's curve?
当然不 亲爱的 他是盲人 不能开车
Of course not, honey. He's blind. He can't drive.
我还以为这周末
I thought this weekend
你只打几个球
you were just gonna hit a few balls
剩下的时间都是属于我俩的
and the rest of the time was gonna be about us.
谢谢你能理解
Thanks for understanding.
很难做到吗 当然
Is it hard? Yeah, sure.
但我练成了这双手
But I've trained my hands to have sight
能见双眼所不见
where my eyes don't.
顺便一提 你的微笑很美
Beautiful smile, by the way.
把电♥话♥给这个人
Give this guy your number.
Chaz - 干嘛
Chaz. - Yeah?
我能给你提个醒吗
Can I give you a little tip
一个励志人物给另一个提的醒
from one inspirational guy to another?
大家都知道你是盲人
Everybody knows you're blind.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我觉得你有些在利用这一点
You're just-- you're milking it a little.
我在 - 只是一点
I'm-- - Just a little.
我在利用这点
I'm milking it?
我可没说
Okay, I wasn't the one who said,
"我有帕金森 这是种障碍"
"I have Parkinson's. It's an obstacle."
那今天你在大厅里呢
Oh, how about you in the lobby today?
我是盲人 我是盲人
"I'm blind. I'm blind.
我要风景好的房♥间 我是盲人
Give me a room with a view! I'm blind!"
我是来这儿玩的
Oh, wow, man, I came here to have fun,
可是现在我眼前一片愤怒的血红
and now I'm just seeing red.
或者说 我能想象出的红色
Or at least my idea of what red is.
爱你 Chaz - 加油啊 Chaz
Love you, Chaz! - Way to go, Chaz!
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 不用的 Mike
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Take it easy, Mike.
有球童的
We got a caddy for that.
让他回去吧
Send him home.
我自己来
I'm carrying this burden on my own.
你是个英雄 Mike
You're my hero, Mike.
我还要拿这个
And I'm gonna take his too.
嗨 Larry
Hey, there, Larry.
我和你的同事Maurice
I believe I spoke to your associate Maurice
电♥话♥联♥系♥过了
on the phone.
我们有预订 登记在Ian Henry名下
We have a reservation under Ian Henry.
抱歉 孩子们
Sorry, kids.
你们要想约炮 去别地儿去
If you want to hook up, do it somewhere else.
等等 你以为我们是
Wait, you think that we're a--
恶 恶 恶 恶 真恶心
Ew, ew, ew, ew! Disgusting!
哥们儿 这是我妹妹
Come on, man. This is my sister.
没错 - 恩哼
Yeah. - Uh-huh.
这招早听过了 - 我来搞定
Heard that before. - I got this.
Lar 关于这个乱♥伦♥的事情
Look, Lar, I think we got off on the wrong foot
我们起了个坏头
with the whole incest thing.
或许我的朋友 Jackson总统
Maybe my friend, President Jackson,
能帮我们解决这个问题
can help ease out the situation.
你有见过他的双胞胎弟弟
And have you met his twin brother,
第二任期的总统Jackson吗
second term President Jackson?
抱歉 帮不了你们
Sorry, can't help you guys.
我懂了
I see what's going on here.
我一回家 你就等着上Yelp吧
The second I get home, you're getting Yelped!
没错 就是你
Okay? Yeah. Yeah, you.
我要全部写上去
I'm mentioning everything!
包括这个大厅 这个男的
I'm mentioning this lobby, I'm mentioning this guy,
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表