剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
我在这工作15年了 但是对这些人来说
I've been here 15 years, but to these guys,
我只是个按按钮的
I'm just a button pusher.
我准备好了 Phil 按按钮
I'm ready, Phil. Push the button.
但是由于预算削减
But due to budget cuts,
市政♥府♥不得不缩减图书馆的开馆时间
the city's had to scale back on library hours.
停 搞定了 - 酷 这就好了
Cut. We got it. - Oh, cool. We're done.
太天真了 - 好了 初稿好了
You'd think that. - All right. We got the rough sketch.
现在开始挥舞画笔吧
Now let's break out the paintbrushes.
我们得订餐吃了
We're gonna be ordering dinner.
预算缩减 - 无聊了么
Budget cuts... - Bored yet?
没 这很有趣
Oh. No, no. This is fascinating.
这结束后他会给我看怎么录制带子
And after this, he's gonna show me how to log tapes.
是么 我有个法子让你离开这儿
Oh, yeah, I have a trick to get you out of that.
不小心把咖啡洒在机器上么
Accidentally spill coffee on the tape machine?
很接近了 不过用fresca吧
You're close. No, use fresca.
干净 无味
It's clear, unscented,
而且满眼都是 因为没人喝
and always around because nobody drinks it.
由于预算缩减 市政♥府♥不得不缩减图书馆的开馆时间
Due to budget cuts, the city's had to scale back library hours.
我听不到你们说什么 怎么了
I can't hear you. What's going on out there?
没什么 听起来不错 Mike
Nothing. Sounding good in there, Mike.
如果"不错"够好就不会发明"很棒"这个词了
If "Good" Were good enough, they wouldn't have invented "Great".
Phil 我觉得我们要重读图书馆 图书馆
Phil, I think I need to hit library harder. Library.
图书馆 - 好的
Li-brary. - Okay.
咱把你弄出去 然后给你找点
Let's get you out of here and find you something
更有趣的活 - 图书馆
more interesting to do. - Library.
我可以么 - 图书馆
Uh, am I allowed to? - Library.
当然了 除非你想继续听这个
Well, sure, unless you wanna stick around for this.
图书馆 图书馆 - 我们走吧
Library, library. - Let's go.
图书馆 - 嘿 Phil 继续加油
Library. - Hey, Phil, keep up the good work.
可能我就叫Phil吧 - 图书馆
Maybe my name is Phil. - Library.
图书馆 我爆音了 图书馆这词不说了
Library. I cracked it. I just have to throw away library.
好吧 画圈的笔准备好 Eve
All right, Eve. Get out that circling pen. Eve?
Eve
Eve?
我就不该用12尺这么长的线 Phil 帮我松开
I shouldn't have gone with a 12-foot cord. Phil, cut me loose.
真是太棒了 Susan带我出去
It was amazing. Susan took me out for
享受了一顿午餐 我们聊了好久
a long lunch, and we talked for hours.
她说明天
She said tomorrow,
也许我能提供她一些新闻点子
maybe I could pitch her some of my story ideas.
亲爱的 这太难以置信了 - 我知道 是吧
Honey, that's unbelievable. - I know, right?
我以为我会烦死这次实习了
You know, I thought I was just gonna hate this,
但感觉不错 - 是不错 亲爱的
but it's been great. - That's great, honey.
挺不错的 真不错哟
That's just great. Really great.
简直是噩梦 - 听起来有人不开心
It's been a freakin' nightmare. - Sounds like somebody's upset
因为他的父女相处时光没了
he's not getting his daddy-daughter time.
Susan把她从我这儿抢走了 我们明明休战
Susan stole her from me! I mean, we had a truce.
你有让她朝手心里吐口水然后握手言和吗
Did you get her to spit in her hand and shake on it?
否则不算哦
Because otherwise it doesn't count.
没那么夸张 我当时完全没想到
No, that's crazy. And I didn't think of it.
这是啥 你在读什么
What is this? What are you reading?
这画的是一匹马正在吃一个人吗
Is that a picture of a horse eating a human being?
不不不 他正在化身为人
No, no, no, no, no. He's becoming a human being.
看 他的鬃毛正在变形成
See how his mane is kind of morphing
仿庞克头 因为 看 抱歉
into a fauxhawk? Because, see... I'm sorry.
我不知道为啥我向你推销这玩意儿
I don't even know why I'm trying to sell this to you.
Leigh给了我她新书的第一章
Leigh gave me the first chapter of her new book,
她想要些反馈
and she wants feedback.
你知道这不会有好结果的
You know this isn't gonna end well.
不行 她讨厌被批评
No. She hates getting criticism.
记得有次我跟她说她的电子邀请函写的不清楚
Remember one time I told her an Evite she wrote was confusing?
她径直走向大海了 - 那次野餐经历真的不太好
She walked into the ocean. - That was not a good picnic.
我对其它人直言不讳完全没问题
I usually have no problem telling people the hard truth.
但是Leigh就是我的氪星石
It's just that Leigh is my kryptonite.
情况是 Leigh想要的不是反馈
Well, the thing is Leigh doesn't want feedback.
Leigh喜欢的只是恭维 就说她爱听的就好了
Leigh wants compliments, so just tell her what she wants to hear.
Mike 这主意真不错 - 谢谢
Wow. Mike, that is brilliant. - Thank you.
对我而言 你不仅仅是扮演丈夫的角色
You know, you're not just a husband to me.
还扮演着我的良师益友 - 谢谢 亲爱的
you're also something of a mentor. - Well, thank you, honey.
我只是做我应...等等 你刚刚对我用了这招
I try my best to g... wait a minute. You just did it to me!
我听Eve说 她要"给你提供一些新闻点子"
So I hear Eve's coming in to "Pitch you some stories."
我不太会打引号♥ 反正此处就有
I'm not good at air quotes, but they're there.
你当然不是在暗示我
Surely you're not implying
在"让她和你反♥目♥"啦
that I'm trying to "Turn her against you."
看见了吧
Oh... oh, look. You see that?
该这么摆 - 我知道你想干什么
That's how they work. - I know what you're doing.
你在利用她报复我 这太低级了 甚至对你而言
You're using her to get to me, which is low, even for you.
天啊 这太舒服了
My god, this is comfortable.
这才是坐着该有的感觉吗
Is this what sitting's supposed to feel like?
你坐着吗 我没法分辨 - 我们休战了
Are you sitting? I couldn't tell. - We had a truce.
而你却...说真的
And then you go... and seriously,
你这多少钱买♥♥的 - 我不知道
how much did this cost? - Oh, I don't know.
台里付的钱 说到这茬
The station paid for it, which reminds me,
今年咱的圣诞派对不办了
we're not having a Christmas party this year.
听着 你女儿很聪明
Look, your daughter is a really smart girl.
我想她能自己做出抉择
I think she can choose for herself.
要是你觉得你能把她赢回来 说真的 我不拦你
But if you think you can win her back, by all means, go for it.
我是她的父亲 Susan 我才不会跟你
I'm her father, Susan. I'm not gonna play some
玩什么蠢游戏来赢回我的亲生女儿
stupid game in order to win back my own daughter.
好 - 我要一架直升飞机
Okay. - I need a helicopter.
为什么 - 我新闻需要
For what? - For my story.
图书馆的那个 你那条关于预算
For the library thing? You need a helicopter
重新分配的新闻需要一架直升飞机
for a story on budgetary redistribution?
不好意思 现在你是新闻记者还是我是
Oh, I'm sorry. Are you the news reporter now?
我觉得这是个合理问题 Mike
Well, I think it's a valid question, Mike,
因为图书馆 在地上
because libraries are on the ground.
我要拍点关于建筑面♥积♥的
Well, it has to do with square footage.
鸟瞰视角 位置好
Bird's-eye view, vantage points.
怎么 你是要站在这里拷问我
What, are you gonna stand here grilling me,
还是要让我上天去帮你赢个艾美奖回来
or do you want me up in the sky, winning you an Emmy?
艾美奖的确不错
Well, I do love Emmys.
那我该怎么做 拉来一交通直升机吗
What am I supposed to do, pull the traffic copter?
"最新消息 西高速公路严重堵塞"
Well, "This just in. West side highway is packed."
跟往常一样 把昨天的录像放出来
Same as usual. Run footage from yesterday.
好吧 - 就这样
All right. - All right.
但是听着 如果到时候突然有熊猫跑到公路上
But listen, if an escaped panda wanders into traffic
我被抓个现行 算你的啊
and I'm caught with my pants down, it's on you.
在我攻读计算机科学
While I'm finishing up my master's
硕士学位的同时 我想有一些
in computer science, I wanna get some real
实干的经验
boots-on-the-ground experience.
你们办公室在哪儿
So where are your offices?
我们在曼哈顿西区上层
Well, we're on the upper West Side.
设备先进 无线覆盖 厨房♥库存丰富
Great facility, wi-fi, stocked kitchen.
我们得小声点
We do have to keep it down
因为十点之后 那里也有住♥宅♥之用
after 10:00 because it doubles as a residence.
所以是你♥爸♥妈的房♥子 - 他们也住在那儿
So it's your parents' place? - They live there too.
那你雇员有多少
And how many employees do you have?
我们规模还很小 现在有我还有...
We're a small outfit. Right now it's me and...
事实上还只有我 还有你 要是你运气好的话
just me, actually. And you, if you're lucky.
所以就是我俩待在你从小到大的卧室里
So it would be me and you in your childhood bedroom.
事实上 现在是他的卧室
Actually, it's this little guy's bedroom.
但是苹果在车♥库♥起家 惠普在车♥库♥起家
But apple started in a garage. HP started in a garage.
通用汽车在车♥库♥起家 这个也必须在那儿起家
General Motors started in a garage. For obvious reasons.
抱歉 麻烦稍等我一下 我去趟洗手间
Will you excuse me for just one sec? I have to use the bathroom.
我喜欢他 - 我也喜欢
I like him. - I like him too.
差不多就定下是他了
He's pretty much an insta-hire.
但别和与你跳第一支舞的女孩定下来
But you don't wanna marry the first girl you dance with.
爸爸就是啊 - 他忽悠人的 别傻了
Dad did. - He's lying about that. Grow up.
你觉得那书怎样
What did you think of the book?
别客气 - 全垒打 我是说 就像
Fire away. - Home run. I mean, like...
好棒 就那样 我们去喝一杯怎样
Wow. Okay, so that's that. How about we go get a drink?
等等 告诉我你喜欢它什么
Hold on. Tell me what you liked about it.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表