剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
一只鹿倒下了 你就准备杀了它
A deer goes down, you're ready to kill it.
你挂了门经济学 你就准备退学
You fail one econ class, you're ready to drop out of college.
你的适应力哪儿去了 - 你是怎么知道的
Where's your resilience? - How did you know about that?
康奈尔给我寄了成绩单
Cornell sent me a transcript.
这群笨蛋 他们为什么要这么做
Those idiots. Why would they do that?
因为我付了他们四万刀
'Cause I pay them $40,000.
记下了 我到底还杀不杀这只鹿了
Noted. Am I killing the deer or not?
不行 这只鹿是个战士
Not. This deer is a fighter.
如果你像我一样有积极的态度
If you had a positive attitude like me,
你看着它 就会看到它...跑了
you'd look at it and you'd see that it's... gone.
鹿到哪儿去了 - 一定是一瘸一拐的跑了
Where did the deer go? - Must have limped off.
我要把它追回来
I'm gonna go chase him down.
别 它说不定和同伴一起走了 正告诉它们
No, he's probably off with the fellas, telling 'em
那个熊孩子打算拿石头砸死它的事儿呢
about this crazy kid that tried to kill him with a rock.
Ian 别那么固执 跟个孩子似的
Ian, don't be stubborn. Don't be such a child.
妈呀
Mama!
当时Giancarlo欲♥火♥焚身 他特想要我
So Giancarlo was torn. He really wanted me.
但是他也想吃培根芝士汉堡
But he also wanted a bacon cheeseburger.
幸运的是 得来速的队伍排的老长
Luckily... there was a long line at the drive-through.
哦 老天 你们竟然在得来速车道上做♥爱♥了
Oh, my god. You had sex at a drive-through?
是啊 听起来蛮爽的 就像字面意思一样
I know! It sounds sexy, but by definition, you have to be done
你得在美国芝士融化之前完事儿
in the time it takes to melt American cheese.
一整晚上 我都在跟Leigh比谁更酷一些
All night long, I was competing to be as cool as Leigh,
但我发现 人们对她敞开心扉 是因为她也特敞
but then I realized, people open up to her because she's so open.
哦 老天 真是太搞笑了
Oh, my god. That is hilarious.
好吧 可不是只有Leigh有故事哦
Okay, Leigh's not the only one with some stories.
我可要警告一下你 我要说的可是限制级的
And let me warn you, this one is a little R-rated.
看见那块儿的烫伤没
You see that burn right there?
摩托车消音器烫的
That's from a muffler.
事实上 我都不知道自己的腿能弯成那样
The thing is, I didn't even know my legs could bend like that.
但是当你在摩托车上做♥爱♥时
But when you are doing it on a motorcycle,
总会想出法子 - 这可能吗
you make it work. - Is that even possible?
当然 我去拿Graham的娃娃摆给你看
Oh, yeah, let me show you on some of Graham's toys.
好的 不用试了 - 等下
Okay, hey, we're all set. - Hold on.
如果那时是大学时期 天 是跟老爸吗
If that was in college... oh, god. Was that Dad?
不 不 不是跟你♥爸♥爸
No! No, it wasn't your father.
那就是跟别人了 恶心 - 不是 是跟你♥爸♥爸
So it was someone else? Ew! - No, it... it was your father...
恶心 - 我 抱歉 天哪
Ew! - I ... I'm sorry. God.
我都跟你说了好几个小时了
I've been telling you for hours,
我从大学里退学不是因为我挂科
I didn't drop out of college because of one failed class.
是挂科让我怀疑我为什么还要上大学
The class made me question why I was even in college.
我想要做自己想做的事情
I wanted to do my own thing.
你想做的事儿就是扔树叶吗
Is that your thing, throwing leaves?
我是在看风朝哪边吹
I'm seeing which way the wind is blowing.
我们要顺风接近那头鹿
We want to approach the deer from downwind.
我可是雄鹰童子军 看来
Eagle scout. Guess you can
从大学以外的地方也能学习到东西
learn things in places that aren't college.
挂科了的孩子都会觉得自己不适合上大学
Every kid who fails a class thinks college isn't for them.
我知道什么是逆境
I know something about adversity.
你需要用乐观的精神面对它
You just gotta face it with optimism.
听我说 老爸 你对鹿乐观
Look, Dad, you're optimistic about this deer.
你也对自己的身体状况乐观
You're optimistic about your health.
你对这世界上除了我的所有事情都乐观
You're optimistic about everything in this world but me.
当然不是了 - 听着 你得了帕金森症很糟
That's not true. - Look, it sucks that you got Parkinson's.
但是你很好的面对了它
And it's great the way you've handled it,
但是你经历那些励志旅程时
but this whole inspiring journey that you went on,
我还小啊
that was my childhood.
对我来说既害怕又难熬
And it was scary and it was hard.
我只是想让你知道 我已经在尽力做到最好了
I just want you to know that I'm... I'm trying to do my best.
我真的希望你能看到
And I wish you could see that.
我很抱歉 Ian我真没意识到
I'm... I'm sorry, Ian, I had no idea...
不 我们一直在绕圈
No, we're going around in circles!
是的 但是我们把话说清楚更重要
Yeah, but it's important we get this out.
不 我们就见过这个烂树根了
No, we passed by this rotten log before.
为什么它老跟着我
Why is it after me?
可能是它觉得能把你抓走
Probably because he thinks he can carry you off.
好吧 我知道你现在需要点私人空间
Okay, I know you need your personal space right now,
但我只能给你十英尺
but I'm just giving you ten feet.
嗨 老妈 你干嘛睡地板上
Oh, hey, Mom. What are you doing on the floor?
你懂的 睡眠派对
Oh, you know, it's a slumber party.
你晚上睡得晚了就得睡在
You stay up late and sleep on
地板上矫正一下你的脊椎
the floor so you can stabilize your vertebrae.
你要去哪啊 宝贝 - 那啥 你知道的
Were you leaving, honey? - Well, you know how it is.
我还是喜欢睡我自己的床 - 好的 我玩的挺愉快的
I sleep better in my own bed. - All right, well... I had fun.
是啊 是啊 我也是
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
晚会儿见 - 好的
I'll see you when I see you. - Yeah.
这一♥夜♥情♥溜出门可真坚决啊
Wow. That was a pretty solid one night stand sneak-out.
这妞儿将来会伤不少人的心
That girl's gonna break a lot
还能避免不少尴尬的早午餐
of hearts and avoid a lot of awkward brunches.
唉 昨晚真是糟透了
Ugh, last night was a disaster.
是啊 你当时什么计划啊
Yeah, what was the plan there?
我不知道
I don't know!
我只是想让Eve跟我谈谈心就像跟你谈心一样
I just wanted Eve to open up to me like she opens up to you.
亲爱的 这事儿你就别想了
Sweetie... that's never gonna happen.
Eve是青少年 - 我知道
Eve's a teenager. - I know.
你哪怕是世界上最酷的人
You could be the coolest person in the world,
但是对她来说 你永远都是老妈
but to her, you'll always be her mother.
她不想和你谈论她的生活
She doesn't want to talk about her life with you.
老妈很逊 科学就是这样表明的
Moms are lame. It's just science.
哦 你醒了啊
Oh. You're awake.
你说过不用的东西就可以不要了
You said we don't keep things we don't use.
Graham 这些东西很贵的 你还拿了什么东西
Graham, this stuff is valuable. What else did you take?
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
150块钱的"激励"牛仔裤 只是小了两个码
$150 aspirational jeans. They're two sizes too small
果汁减肥法后我就能穿上它了
because I was gonna fit into them after my juice cleanse.
好吧 都弄走
All right, take it away.
我以为我们都回不来了
I thought we'd never get back,
但是你做到了 - 妥妥的
but you did it. - Of course I did.
要不是你担心那双意大利皮鞋
If you hadn't been so worried about your Italian shoes,
就不会花这么久了
you would have made better time.
是啊 另一只鞋子给猫头鹰抢去做压寨夫人了
Yeah, one of those shoes is now married to an owl.
别这样 Ian 你已经好几个小时不理我了
Come on, Ian, you've been freezing me out for hours.
我们能不能 - 我收到信♥号♥♥了
Can we just... - Oh! I got signal!
两格
Two bars!
喂 Reese 是我 我很好
Hello, Reese? It's me! Oh! I'm fine.
我整个晚上都试着给你打电♥话♥ 只是我
I've been trying to call you all night. It's just that I...
喂 不 不 一秒前还有两格信♥号♥♥的
Hello? What... No! No, I had two bars a second ago!
信♥号♥♥哪去了
Where did the signal go?
要是能找到个地势高点的地方
Oh, if I just can get to a higher ground,
我说不定就能收到点信♥号♥♥
I'll be able to get a clearer path to the transmitter.
我就能
I could get...
他没有放弃
He doesn't give up.
人造革
Oh! Synthetic.
好的 B计划 你有什么银的物件吗
Okay, plan B. Do you have any silver fillings?
你比我想象中坚强的多
You know, you're a lot tougher than I realized.
也许我没有顾忌到你小时候的心情
Maybe I didn't notice what you went through as a kid
是因为你一直都处理的很好
because you handled it so well.
其实也没什么大不了的
Yeah, the... you know, it's not that big deal.
我倒是因为这个获得不少同情亲热
I got a lot of sympathy make outs because of it.
好吧 关于大学的事儿我不再提了
Well, I won't bother you about college anymore.
你可以自己做主了
You're your own man.
现在就送你去高中舞会
Now let's get you to the high school dance.
好的 但是我来开车 - 嗯 好的
Okay, but I'm driving. - Yeah, okay.
这儿 接着 - 啊
Here. Head's up. - Ugh.
好吧 这下可好了
Okay... that's great.
不管你如何努力反抗 终究会走到一个截点
No matter how hard you try to fight it, you reach a point
一个你不能再强迫你孩子照你意愿行事的截点
with your kids where you can't force 'em to do what you want.
好吧 你能留一件
Okay, you can keep one,
但是你必须答应我你会玩它
but you have to promise me you'll play with it.
我保证
I promise.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表