剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
圣诞快乐 亲爱的 看看我头上是什么
Merry Christmas, honey. Look what I'm standing under.
说真的 我头顶这是什么玩意儿
Actually, what am I standing under?
那是用缎带缠的西兰花
Oh, it's broccolini with a ribbon wrapped around it.
榭寄生卖♥♥完了 - 你个小精灵
They were out of mistletoe. - You little elf.
对了 别忘了 今晚我们要交换礼物的
Hey, don't forget... we're doing our gift exchange tonight.
你确定你都准备好了吗
Are you sure you're ready?
因为我的礼物会让你涕泗横流 那可不好看哦
'Cause mine's gonna make you cry and not in a good way.
我们第一个圣诞节 我们
Our first Christmas, we
买♥♥不起给对方的礼物
couldn't even afford to get each other gifts.
就连平安夜大餐
And our Christmas eve dinner
都是硬意大利香肠和硬皮法式长棍面包
was just a hard Italian salami and crusty French bread.
所以每年送礼物的竞争愈发激烈
So each year it's been an escalating contest
看看谁的礼物能带来最多惊喜
to see who can give the gift with the most wow factor.
有些时候是有些火♥药♥味浓厚
Sometimes it gets a little competitive,
但是都是因为爱
but it's really all about the love.
我会完败你 - 你想得美
I will destroy you. - Yeah, you wish.
我的礼物会完爆你的礼物
My gift is going to kick your gift's ass.
哼 - 这就是为什么圣诞节糟透了
Ugh. - This is why Christmas sucks.
人们疯狂的购物
It turns people into a bunch of shopping addicts.
这跟昨晚你去的哥德堡
This doesn't have anything to do with the hanukkah party
关明节聚会无关吧 是吧
you went to at the Goldbergs' last night, does it?
是"光明节" 你不在场
It's chanukkah. And, yes. You weren't there.
你不会懂遭受了5000多年迫♥害♥的人
You don't understand how 5,000 years of persecution
会形成怎样的羁绊 - 无聊不无聊 圣诞节最棒了
can bond a people... - Snooze. Christmas is the best.
其他节日都嫉妒死了
Other holidays would kill to be Christmas.
逾越节和劳动节可能会说
Passover and labor day would be like,
要是我们能团结在一起
"Maybe if we joined forces..."
而圣诞节却会说 嗯哼 那祝你们好运
and Christmas would be like, "Yeah? Good luck with that."
胡说(犹太依地语) 是这么说的吗 - 不要你帮我说话
Meshuggeneh, right? - Don't patronize me.
我觉得Eve质疑她的精神身份
I think it's perfectly healthy
非常正确
that Eve is questioning her spiritual identity.
在我研究心理学的时候
When I was studying psychology...
你没研究心理学
You didn't study psychology.
你是研究对象 - 糗了吧
You were admitted for observation. - Joke's on you.
我是觉得那医生挺可爱才装疯卖♥♥傻的
I just acted crazy 'cause I thought the Doctor was cute.
是啊 糗的是我
Yeah, joke's on me.
伙计 今天可是大日子哦
Hey, buddy. Big day today, huh?
和我一起给圣诞老人烤些饼干吗
Want to help me bake some cookies for Santa later?
才不 你自己上吧
Nah, you can do it.
你干的好事
You did this.
干了啥 - 你中断了传承
Did what? - You dropped the ball.
你没有从小营造圣诞节的魔力
You stopped cultivating the magic of Christmas for him.
现在他的内心正不断腐朽
Now he's slowly turning dead inside.
我可营造了不少魔力好吧
I cultivate plenty of magic.
当然 - 谢谢
Yeah, you do. - Thank you.
我八岁的时候 我把我给圣诞老人的信委托给你
When I was eight, I entrusted you with a letter
想要一辆"火柴盒"车
to Santa asking for a Matchbox car.
我只能猜想那封信从未到达
Well, I can only assume that that letter
北极因为我从没得到上述那辆车
never reached the North Pole because I never got said car.
要是有什么安慰的话 真车你也没戏
If it's any consolation, you're not getting a real car either.
要是Graham太快成熟
If Graham grows up too quickly,
那圣诞节早晨会变成怎样
what's Christmas morning gonna be...
一群成年人唠唠嗑 就等着中午
a bunch of adults hanging out, waiting till noon
拆礼物然后吃吃芦笋蛋饼吗
to open gifts so they can eat asparagus frittatas?
Ian Graham八岁了 他马上就会弄清楚
Ian, Graham's eight. Eventually he's gonna find out...
要是有什么必须说的话
If I have anything to say about it,
那就是 这孩子什么都弄不清楚
that kid is not gonna figure out a single thing.
这工作就适合你了 - 那可不是
You're just the man for the job. - Damn straight.
等等 是在损我吗
Wait. Was that a slam?
不是 - 好 谢了 爸
No. - Okay, cool. Thanks, Dad.
Annie一定会爱死它的 Mike 这东西美极了
Annie's gonna love this. Oh, Mike, this is gorgeous.
可为什么是龟啊 - 这是我给她取的昵称
Why the turtle? - It's my nickname for Annie.
她坚韧却容易受伤
She's resilient but vulnerable.
她有坚强的外表
She has that tough, hard-shell exterior,
但是却有温软的内心
but inside she's soft and squishy.
这听起来可不像龟
That doesn't sound like a turtle.
像是我刚发明的
That sounds like a marshmallow M&M...
M&M棉花糖
Which I think I just invented.
圣诞快乐 Henry先生
Merry Christmas, Mr. Henry.
我有东西送你 - 我也有东西要送你
I got you a little something. - I got you something too.
价值100块的星巴克礼物卡
A Starbucks gift card with 100 bucks on it.
送50也行 但是买♥♥张100的 你就能得到一个法式滤压壶
Could have gone 50, but with 100, you get the free French press.
嗯 - 打开看看
Hmm? - Open it.
哇 太棒了
Oh, wow. That is incredibly nice.
你没必要这样啊 - 别客气 没啥啦tt
Y-you shouldn't have. - Oh, don't be silly. It was nothing.
这是为你特制的 上面有交织字母
I had it special-made for you, it's monogrammed,
还有你最喜欢的爱德华·默罗的名言
and your favorite Edward R. Murrow quote
绣在了内层里 - 你真没必要这样
is stitched into the lining. - You really shouldn't have.
这只是我对于有机会
It's just a small token
和一个每天激励我的人
of my gratitude for having the opportunity
共事聊表心意
to work with someone who inspires me every single day.
你一定很好奇我要送你什么吧
You're probably wondering what I got you.
我马上拿给你
I'll just grab it now.
哦 天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊 - 没错 就是这样了
Oh, my god. - Yep. So there it is.
没法反悔了 - 居然有个龟在上面
No undoing it. - And it has a turtle on it...
因为我去的是马里兰大学
Because I went to University of Maryland.
没错 加油 淡水龟
That's right. Go, Terrapins.
谢谢你照看Graham
Thanks for watching Graham.
我还有好多卷子要判
I just have a few more papers to grade.
没问题 但是我要带着这水果蛋糕
No problem, but I'm taking this fruitcake with me,
我现在眼里只有酒了
because I'm kind of zooming on nog right now.
真的很感谢你看着他
I really appreciate you keeping an eye on him.
真的很感谢你看着她
I really appreciatyoyou keeping an eye on her.
没问题 交给我
Yep. I'm on it.
我给Mike的礼物可是超棒
My gift for Mike was so amazing.
要是Leigh发现是什么 她肯定会瞎掺和
If Leigh found out what it was, she'd try and horn in on it,
没错 我耍了她 圣诞节不就是场肮脏的交易
so, yeah, I tricked her. Christmas is an ugly business.
玩得开心点
Have fun.
给圣诞老人的一封信 来自Graham
Letter to Santa. From Graham.
就这样放在厕所里
Sitting open on the back
像本妇女之友杂♥志♥一样
of the toilet like some redbook magazine.
我不敢相信啊 要是他看见了 就全完了
I can't believe you. If he had seen this, pah, game over.
你买♥♥到他想要的东西了吗
Did you even get him what he asked for?
Ian 我翻遍整座城
Ian, I have been all over
想给Graham找那玩具
town trying to find that toy for Graham.
还被两个妈妈一拳打在胸上
I got punched in the boob by two different moms
因为显然太空狗非常流行
because apparently space dog is very popular.
好吧 你猜怎么着
Okay, you know what?
也许你不在乎
You may not care about this,
但是我会给他弄到太空鱼的
but I am getting him that space fish.
又吵了
Uch, such bickering.
我们能去吃冰淇淋吗 - 外面只有5度
Can we go for ice cream? - It's five degrees outside.
要是我告诉你我妈在策划什么呢
Can we go if I tell you what Mom's up to?
我已经知道了 她在改试♥卷♥
I already know. She's grading papers.
等等 她不到新年早晨是不会改卷子的
Wait. She doesn't grade papers until New Year's morning,
喝了太多血腥玛丽 宿醉在浴缸里
hungover with a bloody mary in the bathtub.
她在干嘛 - 冰淇淋
What is she up to? - Ice cream.
行 然后你就得吐出来
Fine. But then you're gonna spill it...
是消息 不是冰淇淋
the info, not the ice cream.
金制的 龟挂饰
In gold. With the turtle charm.
你们还有一个 太好了
You have one left? That's great.
好 帮我留着 我半小时内到
Great. Put it on hold, I'll be there in half an hour.
好消息 Susan请病假了
Good news. Susan called in sick.
所以今晚你坐镇了
So you're anchoring tonight.
欢迎回家 甜心王子 - Harris 这可不是好消息
Welcome home, sweet prince. - Harris, that's bad news.
是啊 对于我们的竞争者来说
Yeah, for our competitors.
Mike Henry 重归赛场
Mike Henry, back in the driver's seat,
操纵离合 严丝合缝
working that clutch, hugging them curves.
把法拉利驶回车♥库♥吧 伙计
Put the Ferrari back in the garage, man.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表