剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
花样溜冰 你又订错书了
Figure skating? Did you order the wrong book again?
我们得改下亚马逊上一键购物的设置了
We've got to change that one-click setting on Amazon.
没错 这手指就是上了镗的枪 不过这书我还是得读读
True, this finger is a loaded gun, but I have to read this.
电台打算派遣些人去报道冬季奥♥运♥会
The station's sending someone to cover the winter olympics,
我想也许我能参加这项工作
and I thought maybe I'd turn my hat into the ring.
奥♥运♥会 在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 远在俄♥罗♥斯♥啊
The olympics? In Russia? That's all the way in Russia.
你这知识面去<危险边缘>准能过关斩将
You know, you would clean up on Jeopardy!
说真的 这是个好机会
Seriously, this is a big opportunity.
冬季奥♥运♥会规模超大
The winter olympics are as big as it gets.
好吧 排在夏季奥♥运♥会之后
Well, after the summer olympics.
我本来都要当上国家第一线记者了
I was on the fast track to be a national reporter,
结果帕金森让我靠边站了
and then Parkinson's sidelined me.
因此我就有更多时间陪我家人了
So I get to spend more time with my family,
这很不错 从某种角度来说
which is great... in its own way.
能帮我拿下来吗 - 多数时候都不错
Can you get this off? - Mostly great.
所以我真的很想去 但是要先获得你的首肯
So I'd really like to go, but only if it's okay with you.
我觉得听起来不错 你应该去
I think it sounds exciting. You should go.
太好了 因为我已经答应Harris了
Really? Good, 'cause I told Harris I would.
多谢你的假装体贴
Oh, thanks for the pretend consideration.
还是会离开孩子们挺长时间的
Still it's a long time to be away from the kids.
我不想错过任何一个特别时刻
I don't want to miss any special moments.
我也不想这样的 但你们能小声点吗
I don't mean to be that guy, but could you try to keep it down?
我想小憩一会 - 或者延长我的出差
I'm taking a nap. - Or I could extend my trip.
嘿 Eve 抱歉吵醒你了
Hey, Eve, sorry that we woke you
大中午的 但既然你起来了
in the middle of the day, but, since you're up, any
丰富大学申请简历的活动有进展没
progress on choosing an activity for your college resume.
事实上 我已经找到了一个很好的活动
Actually, I have found the perfect activity.
非常适合
It's got everything you want.
在课后 有竞争性
It's after school, it's competitive,
还能获得奖学金 - 洗耳恭听
and it could lead to a scholarship. - I'm all ears.
曼哈顿青年优秀小姐选美大赛
The miss outstanding Teen Manhattan Beauty Pageant.
你认真的 - 超级认真
You're serious. - Dead serious.
除非妈妈反对 那么我就得
Unless mom is against it, and then I could go do
再做些头脑风暴 再回来报告
some more brainstorming and get back to you
一两周之后吧 - 不 我觉得
in, like, a week or two. - No, I think that
青年选美大赛这个主意不错
a teen beauty pageant is a great idea.
你就去
You should go for that.
你也是认真的 - 完全认真
You're serious too. - Totally.
好 - 好
Great. - Great.
这状况不太妙 - 那我就去报名了
This doesn't seem great. - Then I will go sign up for that.
刚刚怎么回事 - 跟着点 Mike
What just happened? - Keep up, Mike.
Eve选些我讨厌的事 好让我阻止她
Eve picked something I hate so I'll forbid it, and
这样她就能再拖一阵 所以我就顺着她
then she can go back to stalling, so I call her bluff,
我知道她会退出的
knowing that she'll quit,
到时候她就完全在我掌控之中
then I get to make her do whatever I want.
你吓着我了 - 听着 从我当女儿起
You scare me. - Listen, I've been winning
母女大战我就没输过
the mother/daughter fights since I was the daughter.
没些手段 你还想不到16岁
You don't get to go on coed camping trips
就参加男女同校露营吗
at 16 unless you have got some serious game.
你讨厌露营啊 为什么你会想
You hate camping trips. Why would you want to...
哦
Oh.
我很乐意派你去奥♥运♥会 Mike
I'd love to send you to the olympics, Mike,
但是我不能想挑谁就挑谁
but I just can't pick whoever I want.
我还得向高层说明呢
I have to justify it to the folks upstairs.
有谁比我更了解冰球 - 不止是冰球
Who knows more about hockey than me? - It's not just hockey.
还有雪橇 两人雪橇 四人雪橇
There's bobsled... two-man bobsled, four-man bobsled.
雪橇我太懂了
I'm all over bobsled.
我可是我大学雪橇队的队长
I was Captain of my bobsled team in college.
真的 - 不 没这回事
Really? - No, there's no such thing,
但是很有说服力 不是吗
but I was convincing, wasn't I?
看看这个 我做的小样
Check this out. I made a demo.
你可能用得着这个 准备好倍受激励吧
Oh. You're gonna need this. Prepare to be inspired.
在Kevin White小时候 家里经济紧张
When Kevin White was growing up, money was tight,
但是这并没有阻止他追求自己的奥♥运♥梦
but that didn't stop him from chasing his olympic dream.
不不不 怎么回事
No, no, no, what's that?
有人调了我的配乐 我弄的是励志歌♥曲
Somebody messed with the music. I had something inspiring
在里头的 类似
laid in there, like...
不 那太沉重了 你要些
No, that's too down. You need something
充满胜利气息的 类似
triumphant like...
你们 在玩jam sesh
You guys, like, having a little jam sesh?
现在我知道谁碰了我的小样了
Now I know who messed with my demo.
Michael 你又在找理由
Michael, are you making excuses again?
拙匠常怨工具差 你懂的
You know, a poor workman blames his tools.
我就怨了一个工具 - 好 嘿 Harris
I just blamed one tool. - Oh, yeah. Hey, Harris,
你要找个名至实归的记者去
if you want a correspondent with some real chops,
你可能想看看这个 - 很好 她做了份小样
you want to take a look at that. - Great. She made a demo.
不 不 不 那是环形使者的拷贝
Oh, no, no, that's a bootleg copy of Looper.
我就是移♥动♥小样 我的工作为我代言
I'm a walking demo. My work speaks for itself.
你必须说服他们派我去
You gotta convince them to send me.
我不知道 她给了我环形使者
I don't know, Mike. She gave me Looper.
你给了小丑音乐
You gave me clown music.
然后灯影摇曳
And then the lights started to flicker.
一时间充斥着震颤
And then there was this fluttering,
呻♥吟♥ 敲击声 如同饶舌一般
groaning, tapping sound, almost like a rapping.
我十分确定我房♥间里有只鬼
I'm pretty sure there's a ghost in my apartment.
酷 - 不可能 鬼根本不存在 伙计
Cool. - No, ghosts don't exist, buddy.
我跟Friedman太太提过 她说
I mentioned it to Mrs. Friedman, and she said
在二十世纪 某个海军在我的房♥间里
that, back in the '20s, some Navy guy was murdered
被杀了 - 酷
in my apartment. - Cool.
好吧 我非查个水落石出
Okay, I'll get to the bottom of this.
我不确定Friedman太太的话是否可信
I don't know that I'd go on Mrs. Friedman's word.
她带着一条面包在邻里走来走去
She walks a loaf of bread around the neighborhood.
她跟我说的时候是清醒状态
She told me at a very lucid moment.
她当时直视我的眼睛
She was looking me straight in the eyes,
家居服穿得好好的 - Friedman太太说的没错
her housecoat was closed... - Whoa. Mrs. Friedman was right.
有个海军的确死在那里
Some Navy guy did die down there.
是吧 - 他是上将 还很帅
Yup. - Oh, he's an Admiral and very handsome.
就像性感版的嘎嘣脆船长
Like a sexy Captain Crunch.
酷 上面说 他脖子被刺穿了
Cool. It says he got stabbed in the neck.
Graham 别读了 去玩游戏
Graham, stop reading and go play video games.
你们知道 我们只能派一个人去索契
As you know, we can only send one of you to Sochi,
全程和Clete发回比赛报道
along with Clete from sports.
好吧 不管你 打算推荐谁
Well, whoever you decide to recommend, Harris,
我知道你会和Grace Manfred Schmidt
I know you'll do it with the same Grace Manfred Schmidt
在1968年无舵雪橇夺冠表现一样
showed when he luged to gold in 1968.
真是见缝插针未经允许地卖♥♥弄体育知识
That is such a steaming pile of unsolicited sports knowledge.
很抱歉我就是和Frank-Peter Roetsch
I'm sorry if I'm industrious like Frank-Peter Roetsch,
那个1980冬季两项双金王一样勤奋
who snagged double gold on the biathlon in 1980... ow.
是吗 Susan 真的吗 - 听我辩解 我从没说
Really, Susan? Really? - In my defense, I never said
我没戴一个
that I wasn't wearing an
耳塞然后找一个实习生念这些给我
ear piece and having an intern feed me facts.
这就是要代表我们的吗
Is this who we want representing us?
一个缺乏诚信的人
Someone with this little integrity?
还这么多耳垢
And this much ear wax?
Mike 你去索契 - 太棒了
Mike, you're going to Sochi. - Yeah, yeah.
耶 再见 你多保重(俄)
Yes! Da svidaniya!
Mike 别让我改主意 - 成S型屈身
Mike, don't make me change my mind. - Into the "S" Curve.
我们都知道那是雪橇术语
Yes, we all know that's a bobsled...
我妈顺了我的意 那我能做的
Mom had called my bluff. All I could do now
就是参加比赛 全力...消极怠工
was go in there and do my best... at doing my least.
亲爱的 未婚妈妈协会在走廊那头
Honey, the unwed mothers group meets across the hall.
未婚妈妈 不 我来这儿参加优秀青年小姐
Unwed mother? No. I'm here for miss outstanding teen.
抱歉 我们要开始排开场舞了
My mistake. We're about to go through the opening number.
好吧 大家准备开始 五 六 七 八
All right, guys, here we go. Five, six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八
And one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight,
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八
and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, and eight,
一 二 三 四
and one, two, three, and four.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight, and one.
结果就是 即使你什么都不在乎
It turns out, even if you don't care about something,
很烂就是很烂
sucking at it sucks.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表