剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
250美元
$250?
真是够了
All right. That's it.
把巧克力喷泉关掉
Turn off the chocolate fountain.
要是不加番茄酱
If you're not gonna use the ketchup,
那就别把瓶子打开
don't open the bottles just for the hell of it.
厉害啊 Henry
Real nice, Henry.
让你的老婆帮你打嘴仗
Getting your wife to fight your battles for you?
你得承认她很厉害
Well, you have to admit she's good at it.
你对一个法律承认的盲人作弊了
Hey, hey, you cheated against a legally blind man.
法律承认
Legally blind?
Mike 他能看见形状
Mike, this guy can see shapes.
我一直在说这事儿
That's what I've been saying.
真是可笑 闪开
Okay, this is ridiculous. Out of the way.
你怎么知道Mike站那儿的
Hey, how did you know where Mike was?
除非
Unless...
接着
Think fast!
这什么也证明不了
Well, that didn't prove anything.
我们这就走
We'll show ourselves out.
你拿龙虾砸了一个盲人 一下子
You hit one blind dude with a lobster, and then, oh, suddenly,
你就成了坏人了 - 我明白
you're the bad guy. - I know.
我们才是受害者
We're the victims here.
哦 看
Oh, look at this.
看呐 看呐
Lookee, lookee.
海景套房♥
Ocean view suite.
门大开着
Wide open.
他们说都订满了
They said it was all full.
这本来是属于我们的海景
That was supposed to be our view.
进去看看也无伤大雅吧
Well, it wouldn't hurt to take a little peek.
没错 大海
Yep, that's an ocean.
过来 试试从这边看怎么样
Come and see what it looks like from over here.
但那边要远一些啊
But that's further away.
哦 我懂了
Oh, I see what you're doing.
你没开玩笑吧 干嘛锁上
Ugh, are you serious? Why would you lock this?
不让别人像我们这样进去啊
So that people like us can't get in.
说得好
Solid point.
真是史上最烂的一夜
Worst night ever.
这就是我们的下场
This is what we get.
妈妈和爸爸那么信任我们
Mom and dad put a roof over our head,
我们却在背后捅他们刀子 - 过了这么一天
and we stab them in the back. - After the day we've had,
我以后一定会尊重爸妈
I am never disrespecting mom and dad again.
好吧 我才不要像一只鸽子一样
All right, well, I'm not sleeping
睡在外面
out here like a pigeon.
我要把锁撬开
I am gonna jimmy open that lock
用这个腰带
with this belt--
不
No!
那要八十美元呢 这样我们赚的钱就都没了
Oh, that was $80. Now we're not making any money.
我才不要把我的那份也花在你的破腰带上
I'm not paying for your cheesy belt!
这是阿玛尼休闲 你真是没有时尚感
It was Armani Exchange! You have no sense of fashion.
你在逗我吗 - 一点都没有
Are you serious? - Just zero.
亲爱的
Honey?
这有对无家可归的小两口
There's a homeless couple
在防火梯上吵架呢
having a lovers' quarrel on the fire escape.
不 我们住这儿 - 我们也不是小两口
No, we live here. - And we're not a couple!
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们说实话吧
Let's just tell them the truth.
好
You're right.
我们的父母这周末把公♥寓♥租了出去
Our parents rented out the apartment for the weekend
我们没地方去了
and left us with nowhere to go.
噢 可怜的孩子
Oh, you poor things.
这太过分了
That's awful.
进来吧 我给你们拿摊子
Come in. We'll get you some blankets.
亲爱的 帮帮我
Honey, help me.
说好的不给爸妈背后捅刀呢
What ever happened to not betraying mom and dad?
我好冷 - 好吧
I was cold. - Yeah. Ooh.
身材保持的真好
Stay in form.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
我发誓我让门开着
I could have sworn I left it open,
好让我能再找到的
so I could find it again.
因为我是盲人嘛
You know, 'cause I'm blind.
哎
Here we go.
一下也别动
Keep perfectly still.
你知道你在和谁说话对吧
You know who you're talking to, right?
你说的没错 我能看见形状
You were right. I can see shapes.
哇哦
Skiddily wow.
噢 - 就是这个人栽赃我
Oh. - That's the guy who blamed me
弄翻了高尔夫球袋
for knocking over the golf bag!
我站起来说了你那么多好话
And after all the nice things I said about you in my speech...
混♥蛋♥
Son of a--
你陷害了一个十岁小孩儿
So you framed a ten-year-old kid.
毫不为此骄傲
Not my proudest moment.
今天到底是怎么了
What happened today?
一般来说 你只是为了玩得开心
Usually, you're just happy to have fun out there.
你打高尔夫不会这么好胜的
It's not like you to be so competitive about golf.
不是高尔夫的问题
Oh, it wasn't about the golf.
我只是想要塑造励志形象而已
I just want to be the inspirational guy.
我想这已经在我的身份里
I mean, I guess it's become
占据了比我意识到的还要多的位置
a bigger part of my identity than I realized.
如果这么说能让你好受点
If it makes you feel any better,
对于真正了解你的人来说
to the people who really know you,
你并不是很励志啊
you're not all that inspiring.
完全没让我好受点 - 我只是说
Doesn't help. - I'm just saying.
对孩子们来说 你是个亲切的爸爸
To the kids, you're an embarrassing dad.
对我来说 你是灵魂伴侣兼抢被子的
To me, you're a soul mate/blanket hog.
面对现实吧 对那个纯洁的十岁小孩
And let's face it, to that innocent ten-year-old boy,
你不过是一个大骗子
you are nothing but a big, fat cheater.
"纯洁" 他看着就贼眉鼠眼的
"Innocent"? He had shifty eyes.
往好的方面想
On the bright side,
我想我们不会再被邀请
I don't think we'll be invited
去任何周末高尔夫活动了
to any more golf weekends.
所以这都是你的秘密计划的一部分
So this was all part of your secret plan?
我只是想待在
I'm just glad to be somewhere
我们不会被人说三道四的地方
where we won't be judged.
哼哼
Well, well, well.
如果来的不是史上最差父母
If it isn't the worst parents ever.
你俩该进监狱
You two should be in prison.
你们回来早了啊
You're home early.
这些人是谁 这些小孩是谁
Who are these people? Who are these children?
啊 - 电影时间
Ah! - Movie time.
看什么 <火爆群龙> 还是 <野鸭变凤♥凰♥>
What's it gonna be, Slap Shot or Mighty Ducks?
真的吗 两部冰球电影 就只能选这些
Seriously, two hockey movies? Those are my choices?
被禁足了就是这样
That's what happens when you're grounded.
但是 妈 - 再废话
But, mom... - Keep it up,
就看两部
and you watch both.
你们的处境很危险哦
You're on thin ice. Huh?
有时候 你得习惯扮演某个角色
Sometimes, you get used to playing certain roles.
破冰者 嘿 伙计
Icebreaker, hey, buddy.
或许是雄心壮志的
Maybe you're the ambitious one
聪明的 或是 励志的
or the smart one or the inspiring one.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
但是你不能让
But you can't let
这些角色摆布你 - 你好
those roles define you. - Hello?
嘿 Leigh姑姑 - 是你啊
Hey, Aunt Leigh. - Oh. It's you.
嗨
Hey.
要来看电影吗
Want to come watch a movie?
我马上就去
I'll be right up.
他第二天打电♥话♥来了
He called the next day.
哦
Oh!
如果你太在意他人的看法
Because if you're too caught up in how other people see you,
你可能会忘了要停下来欣赏风景
you might forget to stop and enjoy the view.
我觉得这比斐济岛更好
You know, I think this is better than Fiji.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表