剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
不骂白不骂
I'm just gonna own it.
嗨 老爸 - 嗨
Hey, Dad. - Hey.
你说得对 我一直把精力放在错误的事儿上
You were right... I've been focusing on the wrong things.
但是这个月初 你会收到我的租金支票
But first of the month, you're gonna get a rent check.
我还有一点康奈尔大学退还我的饭钱
I got a little money back when Cornell refunded my meal plan.
好吧 那其实还是我的钱
Yeah, that's actually my money.
对 但是我还把猫幽灵放网上卖♥♥了500刀
Right, but I also sold Shadowpuss on Craigslist for $500.
你跟买♥♥家说尾巴的事儿了吗
Did you tell them about the tail?
我觉得买♥♥家不会需要这功能的
I don't think they're going to be using it for that.
买♥♥家只问我能不能洗 - 老天
They asked if it's washable. - God.
还有我准备找份工作
And I'm going to get a job too.
实现我的梦想也许还有一段路要走
It might take a little longer to reach my dream,
但是 我已经是成人了 你觉得租金多少比较合适
but, hey, I'm a grown-up. What do you think is fair rent?
纽约平均水平来说
In New York City? Ballpark?
1200刀 - 不是 我说的可是小房♥间
$1,200. - No, I'm talking about the tiny room.
我也是
So am I.
一家人其实就像跟一个团队一样
Being in a family is kind of like being on a team.
嗨 小家伙 - 怎么了 你眼睛都红了
Hey, little guy. - What's going on? Your eyes are all red.
我刚刚跟Gary分手
I just broke up with Gary.
我看到他亲他家狗的样子 太深情了
I saw the way he kissed his dog... very thorough.
从来没那么亲过我
He'll never kiss me that way.
你不一定能挑你队友
You don't always get to pick your teammates...
我都哭了一整天了 关键是我根本不喜欢这男的
I've been crying all day, and I didn't really even like this guy.
我觉得你是对狗狗过敏吧
I think you're allergic to the dog.
拜托 Michael 我对自己的狗狗
Oh, please, Michael. Don't you think
过不过敏 我还不知道么
I'd know if I was allergic to my own...
不 你说的对
No, you're right.
我不能把破冰者送回去了
Oh, but I can't take Icebreaker back to the pound.
而且你也不会赢得每一场比赛
...and you might not win every game...
你想让我养狗吗
You want me to take the dog?
不 我才不是那种人
No, I don't want to be that person that...
但是不论发生什么 你们都要一起渡过
But no matter what happens, you go through it together.
养一个吉祥物也没什么
And it doesn't hurt to have a mascot.
嗨 各位 我们家要有狗狗了
Hey, everybody, we got a dog.
让我看看 - 哦
Let me see! - Oh.
我猜这狗不用付租金吧
I bet the dog doesn't have to pay rent.
当然了 它跟你住
That's 'cause he's sharing your room.
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表