剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表
看看你能礼貌地笑多久
let's time how long you can smile politely.
我才不会改变自己
I'm not gonna change how
就为了打动俩个陌生人
I am just to impress a couple of strangers.
听起来某人好像赢不了啊
Sounds like someone doesn't think they can win.
嗨 我是Trista
Oh, hey. I'm Trista.
听着 Will刚刚给我列了个长长的单子 告诉我不能说
Listen, Will was just giving me a long list of subjects
那些话题 但是吧 我还是要说
not to talk about, but listen, I'm gonna tell you anyway.
首先 我不喜欢那些干什么都一起去的人
First of all, I'm not crazy about people that say, "Come with."
我不认为
I don't believe...
如果你的孩子都能自己系鞋带了
and if your kid is old enough to tie his own shoes,
那在农贸市场就不要袒胸露乳喂他吃奶了
maybe not breast-feed in the middle of farmers market.
我说的对吧 快请进
Am I right? Come on in.
她太棒了 要是我先走一步 你想续娶Trista
She's perfect. And if I die and you want to marry Trista,
我完全能理解
I'd totally understand.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
就那天你进来我房♥间
About the other day when you came into my room, uh...
你可能看到些你无法理解的事儿
you might have seen something that... confused you.
我当然理解了 Ian是个间谍
I wasn't confused. Ian's a spy.
他看秘密文档 他经常穿正式礼服
He was looking at secret files, he always wears fancy suits,
别人一问他的工作 他就表现诡异
and he gets really weird when you ask him to explain his job.
但我不能揭他的底 不然他会有危险的
But I can't blow his cover, or that will put him in danger.
咱们不用谈那件事
We don't have to talk about it.
我可能给他留下精神创伤了
I think I might have traumatized my little brother.
嗨 Leigh姑姑 帮我染个发吧
Hey, Aunt Leigh. I need you to help me dye my hair.
像巴尼一样的紫色 这都是为了那个帅哥是吗
Purple, like Barney? Oh, is this to impress that hot guy
那个不知道雨怎么形成的家伙
who doesn't know how rain works?
不 这就是真正的我 - 亲爱的 你不可能变成坏女孩的
No. This is who I am. - Ah, sweetie, you can't pull off badass.
什么 - 你可以随便穿喜欢的军装外套
What? - You can wear all the army
反正你妈妈会干洗
jackets you like, which your mother dry-cleans, by the way.
但是你不可能掩盖事实
But you can't hide the fact that you're just a sweet,
你就是个唱音乐剧的乖乖女 - 瞎说
happy kid who sings show tunes. - Ironically.
你没有原版百老汇的<妈妈咪呀>
You don't get every signature
所有演员的签名 这才是瞎说
from the original Broadway cast of Mamma Mia! Ironically.
你知道吗 你和我妈妈是一样的人
You know what? You're just like Mom.
总觉得我就是个听话但土气的女孩 我才不是
You think that I'm some sweet, cheesy girl, but I am over that.
我是<油脂>结尾部分的Sandy 靠
I'm like Sandy at the end of Grease. Damn it.
你知道我还讨厌什么吗
You know what I hate?
服务员居然坐着听你点单
Waiters that come and sit down when they take your order.
是啊 我说 又不是那种逛街陪聊
Yeah, I mean, I'm sorry. This isn't a "Hang sesh."
我付钱给你 可不是想让你充当我的朋友
I'm paying you to act like we're not friends.
没错 - Trista和我太有共同语言了
Right! - Trista and I had so much in common.
我们讨厌的东西都一样 - 而且Will喜欢的是我这个人
We hated all the same things. - And Will liked me for me.
他根本不在乎我是这里的名人
He didn't even care that I was a local celebrity,
让我更想要他了
which made me want him all the more.
你说得太过 有点猥琐了
Okay, you're getting creepy again.
无论如何 我们都要表现出最好的一面
Either way, we had to bring our "A" Game.
你们喜欢古时候的碗吗
Do you guys like antique bowls?
陶瓷艺术博物馆里有个
Because there's an antique-bowl exhibit
古代碗盘的展览 如果你们想一起去
at the Museum of ceramic art, if you guys wanted to come with.
和我们一起 - 呃 对
Us. - Uh...
和我们一起去
Come... come with us.
不管怎样 我们就是喜欢呆在一起
Anyway, we just love spending time together...
是 - 一起烧烧饭啊
Yeah. - And cooking meals...
嗯 - 一起笑啊
Mm. - And laughing.
往彼此的鼻子上抹酱汁啊
Putting sauce on each other's noses.
可能我的提议有些唐突
Maybe I'm moving a little fast here,
但是我们应该一起出去旅行
but we should all go on a trip sometime.
没错 - 我不知道
Oh, yeah. - Yeah, I don't know
Mike有没有提起过 我们在斐济有个房♥子
if Mike mentioned it, but we've got a house in Fiji.
噢 在斐济有房♥子的就是你们啊
Oh, it was you guys that had the house in Fiji.
对 事实上 我们打算五月份去那儿
Yeah. In fact, we're going in May...
如果你们到时候有时间的话
you know, if you guys can make it.
虽然还有David和Iman 不过他们人挺好的
It does overlap with David and Iman, but they're fine.
是啊 Bowie一家人非常有趣 - 是啊
Yeah, the Bowies are truly fun people. - Oh, yeah.
好的 我们去查查行程
Well, we... we'll have to check our calendars.
是的
Yes.
斐济 我们要去斐济了 - 斐济
Fiji! We're going to Fiji! - Fiji!
嗨 - 头发很酷
Hey. - Cool hair.
让我想起了巴尼
It kind of reminds me of Barney,
那只教我们要排队的恐龙
the dinosaur who taught us all to get in line.
是啊 我前两天晚上看了你的演说
You get it. I saw you speak the other night.
噢 - 说得太棒了
Oh. - It was amazing.
我不是指你身上发生的事很棒
I mean, what happened to you wasn't amazing,
但是你谈话的方式很棒
but the way that you talked about it was amazing.
真的说得很好 - 酷 谢谢
You talk real good. - Cool. Thank you.
谢谢 我是Andreas - 我是Eve
Thanks. I'm Andreas. - I'm Eve.
你要把名字放到帽子里吗
So are you going to put your name in the hat?
要不然我来做什么
Why else would I be here?
那里面有那么多个名字 我想
There were a million names in there. I mean, there was no way
不可能恰好就挑到我吧 - Eve Henry
they were actually going to pick... - Eve Henry.
呃 我的父母 他们根本不懂我
So my parents... they don't understand me.
我的兄弟都很讨人嫌
My brothers are super annoying...
可能是因为他们吸毒吧 各种毒品
probably because they're on drugs, all the drugs...
大♥麻♥ 可♥卡♥因♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥ 不骗你们
pot, coke, molly. That's a thing.
我把全家人都坑了一遍
So I threw the whole family under the bus.
我还说我们全家都住在公交车上
Also, I said we lived in a bus.
但之后我无意间说了一些真心话
But then I stumbled on to something that was true.
还有我妈妈 她想让我表现地
And my Mom... well, she wants me to perform
像个街头小混混
like a little street monkey.
比较真的话
True-ish?
这样你喜欢吗 妈妈
Do you like that, Mother?
你想我唱我的烂生活吗 妈妈
You want me to sing for my scraps, Mother?
你听着 哆 啦 少 管
Well... Do-re-leave me
太自然了
That was so raw.
天哪 这样的生活一定很难过吧
God, it must have been hard to have so much pain,
就像是 一直生活在谷底一样 - 谢谢
like, so close to the surface... - Thank you.
尤其是这次的主题是"第一只宠物"
Especially since the topic was "First pets."
这就是我的桌子了 还有那个小玩意
So this is my desk and, uh, you know, that little guy.
噢 是我们在看球赛
Oh. It's us at the game.
你用一根巨型泡沫手指抠我的鼻子
You're picking my nose with a big foam finger.
刚好有多余的相框
I had a spare frame.
铁人Mike 去吃饭吧 - 我去不了了 Harris
Iron Mike, let's grab lunch. - Oh, I can't, Harris.
我要和Will一起吃午饭
I'm having lunch with my friend Will.
Will 这是我的老板 Harris - 老板
Will, this is my boss, Harris. - Boss?
我现在就只是你的老板吗
I'm just your boss now?
我可是用你名字命名了一颗星星啊 Mike
I named a star after you, Mike.
那只是个骗局 - 是吗
Those things are just a scam. - Uh-uh.
我的三色证书可不同意
I have a three-color certificate says otherwise.
你别太得意 那相框里原本是我
Don't get too comfortable. That used to be me in that frame.
不 才不是 原本是我儿子Graham
No. No, it wasn't. It was my son Graham.
去吃午饭吗 叫上太太们一起吧
So, lunch? Let's say we call the womenfolk, have them join us?
可能不是个好主意
That may not be such a good idea.
Trista和之间出了些问题 - 不会吧
Trista and I are having problems. - Oh, no.
说实话 我邀请你们共进晚餐是想着让你们做和事佬的
To be honest, I invited you to dinner as a buffer.
然而 看到你和Annie在一起那么幸福
In fact, seeing how happy and perfect you and Annie are
我们觉得自己的婚姻真的没什么指望了
together made us realize our marriage is a lost cause.
你们怎么能这样对我们
How could you do this to us?
我们两个相信爱的人
Us, believers in love.
我们喜欢他们 他们喜欢我们 - 大家都喜欢斐济
We liked them. They liked us. - We all liked Fiji.
唯一没料到的是
The only variable we didn't
他们不喜欢彼此
think of is that they wouldn't like each other.
都怪我们的完美婚姻 - 没错 我烦死它了
Damn our perfect marriage. - Ugh. I'm so sick of it.
你好 请问是国航局吗 我要改一颗星星的名字
Hello, NASA? Yeah, I'd like to change the name of a star.
你拿着巧克力蛋糕说话呢 Harris
You're talking into a brownie, Harris.
我真不敢相信Will和Trista要分开了
Ugh, I can't believe Will and Trista are splitting up.
他们看着那么般配
They seemed so perfect.
谢天谢地他们没有小孩
Well, just thank god they don't have any kids.
是啊 离婚对孩子影响很大的
Yeah, divorce can be hard on kids.
对朋友也一样啊
It can be hard on friends, too.
我是说 即使是新朋友 - 你知道吗
I mean, even new friends. - You know,
剧集 | 又见彩虹(2013) | 导航列表